GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Digestive enzymes and WPC metabolism  (Read 1595 times)

Arimac

• Careful who you trust,the devil was once an angel
Digestive enzymes and WPC metabolism
« on: September 27, 2016, 11:55:59 AM »

Interesting study if you have the time to read.

http://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-5-10

While the findings about whey alone are interesting, the real purpose of this study was to test whether proteolytic enzymes helped increase protein absorption.
After the entire group took whey without any enzymes, researchers split the group up. One group drank whey along with 2.5 grams of enzymes; the second group drank the same amount of whey, but with 5 grams of enzymes.

Whey and enzymes together had much higher amino acid levels after 4 hours.Without any enzymes there was only a paltry 30% increase in amino acid levels. With 2.5 grams of enzymes, amino acid levels were 110% higher after 4 hours. With 5 grams of enzymes, even better: 127% higher.

Another interesting finding was that less nitrogen was excreted when the whey also had enzymes.Less nitrogen excreted means a more positive nitrogen balance, which means a more anabolic environment in the body.

cristian2

• WIZARD
Re: Digestive enzymes and WPC metabolism
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 02:05:20 AM »

I have read full paper, thx for share.

I was considering the use of some probiotics/enzyme supplementation. Having no digestive problems, would you agree to take proteolytic enzymes like these??

If yes, i really dont know where to buy Aminogen or similar here online in Europe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up