GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: people who look younger than their age  (Read 6853 times)

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
Re: people who look younger than their age
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2016, 06:08:11 AM »

I am going on 26 everyone tells me I look 18 all day, or 16 and I get this all day.  Drink lots of water.  Green tea.   Sleep. eating healthy, very low sugars, low carbs, healthy fats, vegetables, protein, smile,  low stress.. people don't realize how much they stress but people actually stress themselves all day,  focus on breathing all day breathe in deep and slow and out slow do it all day. Don't smoke. Think young be young. I feel like I might sound silly to some but I could go on all day

Yes head and shoulders works awesome!   

It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

kepap

• WIZARD
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2016, 02:23:33 PM »

I really think it comes down to three critical factors. One, being the most important, genetics. Second, diets for cultures that are low in calories tend to outlive and have a youthful appearance. Third, the ability to minimize stress and or how to deal with it....

DrX

There was a study released recently about the importance of genetics,

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/sep/28/internal-clock-makes-some-people-age-quicker-and-die-younger-regardless-of-lifestyle
Scientists have found the most definitive evidence yet that some people are destined to age quicker and die younger than others - regardless of their lifestyle.

?We?ve shown some people have a faster innate ageing rate.?

Horvath?s ageing ?clock? relies on measuring a subtle chemical changes, in which methyl compounds attach or detach from the genome without altering the underlying code of our DNA.

The latest study, based on an analysis of blood samples from 13,000 people, showed that some people are propelled along life?s biological tramlines much quicker than others ? regardless of lifestyle.

?We see people aged 20 who are fast agers and we look at them 20 years later and they are still fast agers,? said Horvath. ?The big picture here is that this is an innate process.?

Wolf Reik, a professor of epigenetics at the University of Cambridge who was not involved in the work, said: ?It now looks like you get a clock given to you when you?re young. It gets wound up and the pace it?s ticking at is dictated by this epigenetic machinery.?

The scientists found that known health indicators, such as smoking, blood pressure and weight, were still more valuable in predicting life expectancy in the 2,700 participants who had died since the study began, but that their underlying aging rate also had a significant effect.
[/size]
[/size]?The great hope is that we find anti-ageing interventions that would slow your innate ageing rate,? said Horvath. ?This is an important milestone to realising this dream.?

SyntheticDozen

• Conditional Junior
  • Naturalo
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2016, 10:57:13 PM »

Wish I could post face pcis to back myself up on this. I am 25 & haven't seemed to of age since I've been 18 lmao (ofc I have but still no evidence of it on my face)...Can't even grow facial hair aside from growing a shitty neckbeard, moustache & sideburns. Test levels that were recorded from my family doc are on the higher end (non enhanced). I suppose I have my old man & mother to thank...Both are 50 yo and look like they're in their early 40's.

Here are some pictures of some people who I sincerely think they look 10+ years younger than their actual D.O.B

Frank Grillo (51 yo):

Rob Lowe (52 yo):

John Stamos (53 yo):

Dylan Mcdermott (54 yo):

Tom Ford (55 yo):

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. "

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2016, 04:47:19 PM »

Coming from a medical standpoint im going with a different route. Nutrition is extremely important but mental state is as important!

Stress and being happy have such a major influence on your health its insane. Look at clinically depressed people in clinics. They look like death even without meds that drain them.

As soon as they come out and are in a good mental state their looks change so fast its incredible.

max_rep2

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2016, 10:04:50 PM »

ahun1743

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2016, 04:38:33 AM »

You look about 45.

Sorry.

EDIT: Skin looks clear, but overall structure, hair, general impression in my opinion is that you look that age or a little older.
US Army
French Foreign Legion

LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA

dazz-G

• WIZARD
  • beat the goal you set out to achieve
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2016, 06:31:10 AM »

My mum 53 on Saturday but looks 40 or younger

I look older IMO some say I look my age others say older 28 or so age 24

It's genetics no food no drug no nothing

However good food can help ofcourse

time to grow

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2016, 06:03:49 AM »

It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

-Guido-

• JEDI
  • Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art.
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2016, 04:09:18 PM »

I'm 31 and people think I'm in my very early twenties. This is the case with both sides of my family. Genetics play a large role. I believe such people have high levels of HGH and IGF-1. Those two hormones are the fountain of youth in a sense.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

re4per

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2016, 02:11:07 AM »

Im 25 and if i dont shave i look just about 20 (compared to men of my age)

Compared to the older generations i look way younger and compared to the new generations (born after 1995) i actually look like im 25

I agree with Guido on the genetics part. Both my brother and i, always looked younger compared to other people of our age (full hair, slight oily skin = young looking skin, no beard development (this changed drastically after using steroids for 4 years))
Re4per's posts are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2016, 02:12:43 AM »

Well appearance is one thing but the other is your way of talking/mimics/bodylanguage

People usually est me on being close to 30 lol

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2016, 06:59:42 AM »

Being 6'3-4 and hyper masculine looking I usually get the opposite
Looking 5-10 years older

One thing I noticed really helps with that
GH
And certain vitamins/ diet
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

Hoel

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2017, 06:21:21 AM »

I don't know for you guys but personally when I have started using Trenbolona Ace I immediately look older

Scania

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2017, 07:30:24 PM »

Im 38 and no wrinkles or grey hair or any sign of getting bald  8) and my beard is darker  ??? 
The foolish man thinks he will live forever if he avoids battle!
But old age gives him no peace, though spears might spare him.

Dhunt244

• WIZARD
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2017, 12:17:36 AM »

Kane Sumabat (Timbahwolf) late 40's.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up