GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: healthiest meals  (Read 1210 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
healthiest meals
« on: September 25, 2016, 02:03:29 PM »

I'm eating now nigiri raw fish on rice ...nigiri style sushi .. along side a drink I made in a bottle of maqui berry powder since I don't hve acai right now ...but maqui has more anti oxidant and vitamin c too in it

I swear to god...you can feel you can fucking feeeeeeeeel health pouring out of this meal and it taste to dam amazing all of this meal...I swear if humans eat only this their chances to hit 110 120 is pretty high

really it is so healthy I can feel my body is happy inside and can eat and eat and eat it and its hard to explain its like the blood wants this shit

I will kill it all with almond chocolate drink at the end ... lol its still muchhhhhhhhhhhh better than any other milkshake you can find around... its actualy pretty healthy ...just have cane sugar in it lol

but I'm teling you

high grade sushi meal ...chirashi...or nigiri or even simple sashimi ... along side this acai type powdr drink... I cant think of anything healthier to eat in 2016,, no wonder the japs live to 100+ like its nothing

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheCure

• JEDI
Re: healthiest meals
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 04:44:56 PM »

Pretty much what you wrote amplifies whats truly important, letting nature be itself! No chemicals just straight how its supposed to be.

I come from a small town here and there is alot of farmers around. Literally everyone is getting old as shit since they only eat local grown food which is organic (german "Bio").

Got a nice agreement that everyone from the town gets a discount and its only a little bit more expensive than meat from the supermarket or fruits and whatever.

People who had something like a simple natural apple tree know what im talking about. No apple from a supermarket will taste as good and "healthy" as the homegrown one!

We should embrace the organic movement but locally! Its not really that much more expensive and if you really care about your health do it how nature wanted it. We already mess with the rest, let the food stay the way it was created!

You know the countryboys who eat good old steak and potatos all homegrown and are buff and healthy?
Its not surperior genetics its decent nutrition since day one!
Pages: [1]   Go Up