GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: herb extract hands on  (Read 1540 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
herb extract hands on
« on: September 22, 2016, 10:43:52 PM »

name herb exract powdrs you been on?

what are the herbs / her extract powdrs you recommend for athletes and what are the benefits you get out of them?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheCure

• JEDI
Re: herb extract hands on
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 08:15:36 PM »

Berberine HCL; 1,5g a day; helps tremendously with blood sugar, lipids, digestion, insulin sensitivity
Curcumin extract; 1,5g a day; helps with skin, digestion and literally everything there is. This is a staple supplement!
Garlic as much as you can eat or roughly 18.000mg in tablets (equal)
Cinnamon; 5-8g a day, for insulin well being and immune system (goes very well with pineapple drinks or oats!)

These are my steady supplements and they help my well being and health the most. Garlic especially!

On top of that take enzymes when your digestion is destroyed.

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 11:30:20 PM »

Berberine HCL; 1,5g a day; helps tremendously with blood sugar, lipids, digestion, insulin sensitivity
Curcumin extract; 1,5g a day; helps with skin, digestion and literally everything there is. This is a staple supplement!
Cinnamon; 5-8g a day, for insulin well being and immune system (goes very well with pineapple drinks or oats!)

These are my steady supplements and they help my well being and health the most. Garlic especially!

any brands you recommend?  what enzymes also
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 11:32:13 PM »

Berberine HCL; 1,5g a day; helps tremendously with blood sugar, lipids, digestion, insulin sensitivity - GlycoX from American state if im correct
Curcumin extract; 1,5g a day; helps with skin, digestion and literally everything there is. This is a staple supplement! - German/Netherland brand Vitabay
Garlic as much as you can eat or roughly 18.000mg in tablets (equal) - I use Lindens
Cinnamon; 5-8g a day, for insulin well being and immune system (goes very well with pineapple drinks or oats!) - regular organic cinnamon

any brands you recommend?  what enzymes also

HeavyMetal95

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 12:10:03 AM »

Daily:
fish oil pills
vit D pills
melatonin at night
Apple cider vinegar
chromium picolinate
ALA

Things i try to include as much as possible:
cinnamon
black pepper (berberine basically)
spicy foods (cayenne powder, jalapenos, spicy anything lol)
garlic fresh
onions fresh
broccoli fresh
cauliflower fresh
turmeric

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 12:46:43 PM »

"Cinnamon; 5-8g a day, for insulin well being and immune system (goes very well with pineapple drinks or oats!)"

Very good, I forgot about Cinnamon.

How do find Melatonin? Do you take that for its affects for sleep?
Pages: [1]   Go Up