GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: best meats for humans-- gh15 approved  (Read 5375 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
best meats for humans-- gh15 approved
« on: September 14, 2016, 01:10:32 AM »

especially the ones who dont / cant stand eating fish,,

1,, buffalo aka bison meat = best meat i recommend for athletes both ground buffalo and steaks ..same level

2,, venison aka dear meat = second best meat  i recommend for athletes both ground venison and steaks.. same level

3,, goat meat = the third best meat i recommend for athletes...again GOAT meat not! lamb

4,, 100% ORGANIC beef meat 85/15 ratio or lower on the fat...all grass fed = 4rth best meat i recommend for athletes,, keeps its structure nicely and is lean even when come at 15-20%,, also steaks... same level

5,, sirloin beef steaks/cuts = fifth best meat  i recommend for athletes 

6,, 100% grass fed lean beef meat 90/10 ratio or lower on the fat = sixth best meat i recommend for athletes

no i DO NOT approve horse meat

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

forgotten

• WIZARD
Re: best meats for humans-- gh15 approved
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 01:22:35 AM »

Bison and turkey.

Also, off topic, but goat milk. And of couse goat meat
that i dont like. Goat refuse to eat anything other than.grass
so it s auto-organic certified.

Mechanic

• WIZARD
  • amateur strongman competitor.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 06:44:26 AM »

Yup bison is very good but a little dryer than beef,  always free range grass fed beef and any wild meet is very good,  I have also had elk and moose meat and they are very good but difficult to get if your not a hunter as I am not,  it is a major fine for hunters to sell the animal here.

I am also going to try wild boar soon I don't know if it's anything like normal pig but willing to try.

And not meat but always omega 3 eggs with proper orange coloured yoke not pale yellow and organic grass fed butter.  All very good.
200 test e, 1mg adex/week.

PRYDA

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 06:48:13 AM »

Don't forget the Kangaroo. Super lean and tasty.
Not a fan of reheating it though.

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 07:10:32 AM »

All I eat lately is chicken breast lol, twice a week sirloin steak.
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 08:02:19 AM »

I woudnt eat kangaroo I like them too much ,, I'm selective eater ,, bison yes deer yes but I would never hunt it .. just eat it if its already there,, chikaaan ... beef..

but realy as you all know I eat fish majority of the time ,, I realy base my all diet around fish ...raw fish ,, its so so so much better than anything else ...I just throw in and out the rest... but everything revolve around the fish

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 05:56:27 PM »

Do you know why bison is the best meat?

Bison are pretty much the only remnants of old school mammoths! Guess what makes bison meat great, alot of b12 and a literally perfect amino acid balance. Not really the best for overall bodybuilding in terms of leucine and bcaas and all that, but in overall health! It has quite literally the optimum of EAAs and everything.

Also i wouldnt despise horse and kangaroo meat. Of course some people hasitate to eat certain animals but they have their place in certain cultures.

Id say bison, chicken, and real organic beef from a happy cow are probably the best things you can get.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 06:08:30 PM »

indeed!

bison chikecn and organic beef,, those 3 are superb,, absolitly superb

gh15 approved

TatzThedon

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2016, 02:59:47 AM »

Just for clarity was gh15 not previously against red meat and if I remember correctly whole eggs aswell

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 03:05:29 AM »

^read me again ,, i said i eat only fish ...but i wasn't against red meat... i said to eat in moderate,, i recommend bodybuild to eat fish and white rice...but notice closely how i put it in the threat title...

best meats for ...all together now pupolinos...

HUMANS!

i will always prefer fish over anything else out there it is highly supern to anything out there because humans originated in the water

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 03:08:23 AM »

with regard to whole eggs..read again in bible... in moderation! ,, i recmend eggwhite drinks...but whole eggs are ok in moderation ,, cycle it in and out while keeping the base of cartons of eggwhites instead of the usless protein *****.. the useless and the costly!

nothing gets better digested than eggwhites... nothing ...defenitly not some idiotic rubbish powder from Beverly international since Beverly do all the powdrs for all the rest lol its all junk [pwdrs not real food

gh15 approved

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2016, 09:20:06 AM »

You forgot spam and sardines lol i wanna try bison but its too dam expensive small ass square is like $8
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2016, 10:30:59 AM »

I stick to mainly fish as my protein source
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2016, 05:14:31 PM »

You forgot spam and sardines lol i wanna try bison but its too dam expensive small ass square is like $8

bison is very expensive yes,, but it also the best you can find out there wipe floor with any beef out there...even the best cut of beef is shit in comparison to bison ...and that INCLUDES ground bison that is made out of the best cuts since bison has low fat ,, but beside the fat..the actual animal ..just look at it ...the animal is real lean ..and is not messed around with like cows ...and it taste better ...and just better than beef ...you can live on diet of bison  as source of protein ONLY for good...I would not recommend on living on diet of beef source of protein ONLy for good...I would recommend some beef sometime but not as sole protein ... if I didn't have a choice I would be able to live on bison only as source of protein for good .. that's the difference

gh15 approved

dazz-G

• WIZARD
  • beat the goal you set out to achieve
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2016, 06:20:12 PM »

Fish
turkey breast
milk
eggs
redmeat

This order for me
time to grow

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2016, 03:39:05 AM »

does someone here know why organic 100% grass fed beef shelf life is so long compared to regular beef? whats the reason?

gh15 approved

domthemilky

• WIZARD
  • 225 pounds, 5'10
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 06:23:00 PM »

anyone in uk know of a good source of grass fed beef ? particularly ground beef or mince.

im pretty sure we cant get bison over here. i'd love to try it tho. i like venison too and of course sirloin steak but real expensive in the uk.
Currently running

500 mg test E (250 mg Norma/250 mg UG
200 mg JP Masteron Enanthate EW
50 mg Iranian anadrol ED
60 mg ralox (pharma) ED

Thirsty02

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2016, 09:55:37 AM »

I believe Wild caught or shit is the best.
1. Venison (Elk or Deer)
2. Wild Bird ( Grouse or Pheasant)
3. Bison ( Federally illegal to give antibiotics)
4. Wild caught fish (No farm raised) Farm fish is full of antibiotics and is a sick fish. They dye the fillets to make them look like the real deal but are far from it.
 I know it may me hard to afford the 1st 2 on my list so either solicite a hunter or become one.. Nothing makes me feel better than than being self-sufficient and going to the source. I got over 200 lbs off 1 Elk last year and 60lbs off 1 deer. Idk about you but that's enough protein for me for 4-5 months.
IF YOU WANT TO CROSS THE BRIDGE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE TOLL

kohl

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2016, 06:51:02 PM »

What about lamb? I know, not lean, but it's the least acid of all red meats.
Vanity is the healthiest thing in life (Karl Lagerfeld)

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2016, 09:13:23 PM »

Lamb is one of the last real organic meats, well it is here anyhow. The sheep are left to wander year round so if they live in a area that is rich in good quality grass then it will produce a very good and healthy meat.

How the animal lives is mightily important, hence why the food listed by GH15 are very good for you. You eat a cow being fed on corn then kiss the quality goodbye as the animal becomes sick and your eating that. Grass fed, organic beef on the other hand is fantastic.

Her some others:

Wild rabbit
Wild duck
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2016, 01:57:23 PM »

^absolitly,,

gh15 approved

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2016, 04:08:22 PM »

anyone in uk know of a good source of grass fed beef ? particularly ground beef or mince.

im pretty sure we cant get bison over here. i'd love to try it tho. i like venison too and of course sirloin steak but real expensive in the uk.

A good proportion of it in the UK is, it isn't 100% as they do have troughs left in the field and in the stables/shelters where they go in the cold. The weather here produces good grass which is win win for everyone as why pay to feed the cow when they can chew the grass for free? The cows bread for meat will be on grass for around 6-8 months of the year, possibly longer if the weather holds out unless it heavy commercial feeding ground. Best bet is to go a local butchers over super markets as supermarkets push commercial practices due to price they pay for the meats.

It is the milk/dairy industry that the problem, cows are over worked, pumped with antibiotics and other drugs, stressed and often fed crap. You can get decent butter like Kerry Gold, but if you want good dairy you need to look for unhomogenised organic milk and dairy products made from raw organic milk. Jersey cows produce less milk naturally and are worked less as a result, so that milk often will be better than the regular milk you get at the shops (it is often sold as thick creamy unhomogenised milk in Tesco etc).

There a farm near me, the guy breeds his own lamb, cow and pig next to his house and then when they the right size they get butchered and he does boxes of meat several times a year. You can see the animals right next to his house, healthy as hell and he uses good muscular breeds. Have a look for independent micro farmers like that. 
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 05:22:36 AM »

i really for the life of me can not understand how i forgot to mention goat ... seriously ...not lamb but GOAT
goat is amazing and very healthy

up there big time,,

gh15 approved

Arimac

• WIZARD
  • Careful who you trust,the devil was once an angel
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 09:25:47 AM »

Ostrich meat is also very good if you can source,

http://www.ameliaphillips.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/meat-chart.gif

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 03:58:40 AM »

Both above fantastic meats and bloody tasty to!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2017, 06:01:55 PM »

I want to mention once again goat! very lean ,, very tasty ,, if cooked right it is soft and fall off the bone ..and Jamaican style is best ...curry goat jamaicn style is real good for you

gh15 approved

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2017, 01:15:59 PM »

I want to mention once again goat! very lean ,, very tasty ,, if cooked right it is soft and fall off the bone ..and Jamaican style is best ...curry goat jamaicn style is real good for you

gh15 approved

i live by 10000 goats >:)
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

Fortis

• WIZARD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2017, 04:01:10 PM »

Venison is without doubt the best meat...I only buy wild, UK hunted stock; truely organic, roamed freely, ate naturally. 

It is the tastiest meat you will ever have, cooked rare on a cast iron grill pan, divine!

I have 1 steak every morning cooked in real butter with black kale and seeds.

Sometimes I'll have another postworkout.

My body digests the meat so effortlessly...

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2017, 03:00:29 AM »

Deer meat is my personal favorite hands down...it's very very expensive but fortunately I have a lot of hunters among relatives so from time to time I get a large amount of it when lucky... Lean beef is alright if not having too much but it can not even be compared to deer meat...

Oh and elk is a real treat too, less common as well but I get it sometimes... I love elks though lol not sure why, I prefer to eat deer before elk but the taste and the fact it is hunted wild is awesome...
What's my name? Fuck You...that's my name...

Arimac

• WIZARD
  • Careful who you trust,the devil was once an angel
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2017, 02:39:56 PM »

venison stroganoff.... mmmm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up