GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: native american medicine  (Read 1593 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
native american medicine
« on: September 13, 2016, 12:29:54 AM »

20000 years before the europians came to town ...Indians were running and surviving off the land ...no industrial nothing...healthier than hilry clintong

im really interested to know about medicine plants
anyone has experience with this?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheCure

• JEDI
Re: native american medicine
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 07:31:03 PM »

I will dig into it but its basically the same the majas and chinese had. They went by hands on haha

Their shamans did the work and tested on the fearless. Kept logs of it and did it without knowing what the chemistry is. Alot of "old" things work magically since the science works in their favor.

Here in germany we have something like chicken soup made with meat and bones. This cures colds. Why? Proteins,minerals and alot of herbs that are in the "original" receipe that work in synergy.

So next time dont bash your grannies home made idea, use some scientific sense and give it a shot (unless its utterly retarded)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 10:50:32 PM »

hands on ...my way to go ,,
anyone who know particular plant medications they used and use bring it on so we have it here listed ...i will use it 100% when sick if i can get my hands on it...and yes chikcn soup is indeed very good ,, also Asian soups ...very very good nothing beter than hot mamas Vietnamese original soup with original ingredients like they serve in Vietnam in the middle of the damn street

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

raptor67

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 09:14:32 AM »

20000 years before the europians came to town ...Indians were running and surviving off the land ...no industrial nothing...healthier than hilry clintong

im really interested to know about medicine plants
anyone has experience with this?

gh15 approved

The book you want is ?SAS survival guide", by John Wiseman. I've had it since I was about ten years old and I've had to replace it a couple times from wearing it out, it's one of my favourite books and goes into detail about medicinal uses of plants, I have another one all about plants from North America and their uses as well, I love this shit.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 02:26:10 PM »

^is there a link to get it online or to read it online? you got a link?

gh15 approved

raptor67

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 04:58:59 AM »

^is there a link to get it online or to read it online? you got a link?

gh15 approved

https://archive.org/details/SASSurvivalHandbookTheUltimateGuideToSurvivingAnywhere

Scroll down and download the pdf version, natural medicine section starts on page 456

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 06:52:19 PM »

Pariri or Puca Panga:

Anti-inflammatory, increases white cells, helps with some types of cancer, lowers blood sugar, heals open wounds.

Brazilian blackberry leaves:

Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.

Quassia bark:

Helps with digestion, antiworm, detox, depurative.

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 07:02:03 PM »

Pata-de-vaca (Bauhinia forficata):

Antidiabetic, hypoglycemic, diuretic, tonic (tones, balances, strengthens overall body functions), hypocholesterolemic (lowers cholesterol).

This one really lowers blood sugar. Some people discontinue insulin or lower the dose when they start using this herb.

Cough suppressant, bronchodilator, expectorant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory
Pages: [1]   Go Up