GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anti aging  (Read 3942 times)

vansville2010

• JEDI
anti aging
« on: September 07, 2016, 11:42:34 AM »

WHAT HORMONES AGE,,WHAT KEEP YOU YOUNG?  BESIDES GH

WHAT DIET TYPES MAKE EPOPLE, LOOK OLD,,,YOUNG?

my thoughts

tren- ages
other hormones, do not know,,,do some increase collagn symthesis,,does this anti-age?

foods?  id guess carbs and sugar,,insulin,,,age

do antioxidants keep you looking young?  any herbs?  any vitamins? acai? etc?

berries,,,fruit?  or will all food age you the same

raptor67

• WIZARD
Re: anti aging
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 09:06:02 PM »

Olive oil and lots of fresh fruit and veg, namely other colours than green. My skin gets extremely dried out from my line of work and coconut oil after a shower makes it look young again. As for hormones, masteron just makes me look gooood.

ahun1743

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 09:34:43 PM »

In my opinion both Drostanolone and Boldenone make the skin look great, really clear it up well. I haven't used GH but obviously that works wonders for the looking young.
US Army
French Foreign Legion

LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 09:46:02 PM »

increlex
iplex
saizen gh

realy anything that put the water in the right place and rejuvenate the skin ,, you can ask suzan summers aka miss chrisie snow lol,, also acai indeed and capuaco they both help big time but need to be taken in high dose this is the problem,,

also very important is resting aka sleeping which is very very important

fish and rice... also very imporent,, raw fish is best..ofcours it need to be sushi grade A,, thre are grades of fish ...you cant eat grade c raw and expect the same impact grada a gives

the above all make you look younger and feel younger and in many cases be! younger since your body actualy perform while on them as younger body ..the actual cells

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 10:11:36 PM »

Pharm HGH
Low test
Proviron
Maybe primobolan
Finding the perfect ratio between estrogen and test which depends on the individual.
Not abusing AI's is a must

Diet:  Sushi is a perfect healthy food, fruits (mainly because they contain lots of antioxidants), Not overeating because it stresses the body.

As gh15 stated above, fish and rice diet is the healthiest, add some spinach, carrots  for potassium, make sure your fiber intake is good as well to poop multiple times a day.
Take care of your digestion, which is very important for longevity.
Healthiest fats imo are salmon (although people claim it contains mercury..), coconut oil, organic meats 1-3 times a week (for example beef liver), whole eggs are not bad if they're not abused either. Steak 1-3 times a week as well.

Avoid processed food if possible, avoid too much sugar, I don't buy the organic theory for longevity, you can be perfectly healthy without buying organic food in my opinion, which wont make a huge difference anyways.

My favourite fruits for health benefits and antioxidants, frozen berries, pineapple, kiwi, mango.

Avoid stimulants of any kind, no alcohol, no smoking, avoid orals if possible, the healthier the liver the better.
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 10:38:37 PM »

Epitalon. Hands down the only compound that will help with aging.

BlackIron220

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 11:06:43 PM »

Olive oil and lots of fresh fruit and veg, namely other colours than green. My skin gets extremely dried out from my line of work and coconut oil after a shower makes it look young again. As for hormones, masteron just makes me look gooood.

Olive Oil and Grapeseed Oil are both great for the skin
RIP Focused

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 11:32:54 PM »

Epitalon. Hands down the only compound that will help with aging.

i simply love this fella,, he is real good ,,
can you write alittl about epitalon? what it does how its administered..

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 12:21:25 AM »

Will do later ive been so busy, moving places studying and getting threesomes haha

Will write about it. It basically interferes with telomeres which are essentially the aging cells. That would be the absolute easiest explanation. Will write an article in the bible

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 12:24:08 AM »

atleast someone here get 3somes I started to think everyone was a homo here...  lol enjoy

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 12:36:43 PM »

coconut oil on the face?  and i would think anti estrogens make us older, no?  dont guys with more estgen look girly but young? i would think dryness in masteron would make one look old,,just a guess

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 12:50:54 PM »

^its the ratio that need to be perfect to look younger ,, but yes estrogen does promote baby face...then again it make you fat bound if eat whatever ..and look unhealthy ...its all in the ratio

gh15 approved

Miina

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2016, 03:05:35 AM »

people of okinawa live very old maybe okinawa diet it?s good for someone who want to live long
but maybe it?s not good or optimal for bodybilder
im not expert but to my understanding high carbs low protein low fat is connective theme allmost every longevity diet

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Bloods or GTFO"
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2016, 03:42:02 AM »

There's a book about people living in Okinawa :D

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2016, 03:56:04 AM »

^what is the Okinawa diet? write alitle about..

gh15 approved

Comerford

• WIZARD
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.   
1 Corinthians 16:13

Phillipians 4.13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaXWvOc7voY
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=35252.msg963393#msg963393

tbrady24

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2016, 11:43:02 AM »

increlex
iplex
saizen gh

realy anything that put the water in the right place and rejuvenate the skin ,, you can ask suzan summers aka miss chrisie snow lol,, also acai indeed and capuaco they both help big time but need to be taken in high dose this is the problem,,

also very important is resting aka sleeping which is very very important

fish and rice... also very imporent,, raw fish is best..ofcours it need to be sushi grade A,, thre are grades of fish ...you cant eat grade c raw and expect the same impact grada a gives

the above all make you look younger and feel younger and in many cases be! younger since your body actualy perform while on them as younger body ..the actual cells

gh15 approved

what are the dosages of acaci and capuaco needed to be theraputic

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 04:59:57 PM »

I go about it as ..the more the better...I wish I could drink it 20 times a day ... really the more the better,, I just wish it was available in masses quantitys,, not this! is something worthy

gh15 approved

cstex

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2016, 01:12:49 AM »

I go about it as ..the more the better...I wish I could drink it 20 times a day ... really the more the better,, I just wish it was available in masses quantitys,, not this! is something worthy

gh15 approved

cupuacu and acai PURE (without sugar or fillers) is like rice on brazil. great stuff to health

soros

• Conditional Junior
  • "Conditional Juicer"
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2016, 01:36:46 PM »

Masteron makes me look younger and seems to lower my blood pressure.

kohl

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2016, 07:09:13 PM »

My anti aging doctor (Dr. Hertoghe's pupil) has been telling me about the telomerase thing since 2010 already (TA 65). The theory about epithalon is 100% OK, but the question always is: how to get it into the cells?? The same thing applies for many substances (like betulin acid) that are proven to fight cancer cells. The question always remains: how to get them to those cells?

By on oral tablet? Passing the liver? I have my doubts.

But surely I will try epithalon soon.
Vanity is the healthiest thing in life (Karl Lagerfeld)
Pages: [1]   Go Up