GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dennis Wolf Doku: Iron Fire (Part 1)  (Read 1117 times)

beowulf88

• WIZARD
Dennis Wolf Doku: Iron Fire (Part 1)
« on: September 07, 2016, 04:13:41 AM »

Here is the first Part of Iron Fire, the dokumentation of Dennis Wolf making his way back from his injury...will he compete at the Mr.O?
Very cool i think...with Jay Cutler, Markus R?hl etc. -only the first Part, i think there will be 1 or 2 more and the last one when he finally will compete again.

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/2efd7dbcb96e8a5c4cb6/iron-fire-episode-1-lost-gains

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
Re: Dennis Wolf Doku: Iron Fire (Part 1)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 04:31:14 AM »

2017 maybe
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

beowulf88

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 03:00:12 AM »

2017 maybe

Maybe we see him 2017, maybe already at the arnolds europe or the kuwait pro...we will see! But what is clear, that he will not compete at the Mr. O this year. Nothing is official yet and he is still listed, but i don?t think he can make it in this little time frame. Aside from that, i wish him all the best -and hopefully he will be the same as he was before the injury!

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 05:50:05 PM »

Maybe my favorite bodybuilder ever. People CAN improve from the year before or two years before even in their late 30's. So he's top 5 consistently...Always room to better himself...So i was excited to see him at the beginning of the year..Unfortunately all this happened..And i can't say what i think he's gonna look like when he gets back. I will say this though, he's never been the type of person not to work hard..And he loves the sport and knows what it takes. So i'd never count him out of placing well even in his first return, whether it be 17' or the the next.
Trust me

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 03:12:52 AM »

The structure is all there even after losing all that weight, I think the blow up will come back well. Personally he is my favorite out of the current line up, very humble guy also. 
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

Bigsam

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 01:49:01 PM »

i hope he does well in 2017

Humble dreamer

• Junior
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 07:14:56 PM »

Dennis was a beast and I am sure hell come back to were he was and maybe even excell into new dimensions:)

Kman

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 01:54:39 AM »

Damn, kind of upsetting to watch. Hopefully he can make it back again. I'm sure this is extremely hard on him mentally.
I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity.

All posts made by Kman are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

MrP

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 10:20:02 PM »

Was there not suppose to be a part two?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 02:27:24 PM »

yeh whens ep 2 coming ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up