GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: kevin 2016 olympia hormone arsenal lol  (Read 10324 times)

illz

• WIZARD
Re: kevin 2016 olympia hormone arsenal lol
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2016, 06:53:25 PM »

I have not seen someone grow into a show like this in many years..many.Very impressive.Shit i cant wait to see the wheels.

rteixeira

• WIZARD
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2016, 10:09:28 PM »

Really impressed me!

oylegate

• WIZARD
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2016, 10:55:17 PM »

He said he is 251lbs in that pic  :)

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2016, 10:21:10 AM »

Dave making a bold, BOLD call for the win!!! This just got real folks...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxULd7QLljc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxULd7QLljc</a>

I hope he takes Dave's advice seriously and go into blackout mode. Just disappear until the day of the show.

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2016, 02:12:15 PM »

^taking everything to consideration.. including the 2 dimensional look ..and the water held... I just don't see legs and back and over all size in the mr o circle..

sorry im really trying to imagine lol I realy realy do but I know bodybuild too well

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2016, 07:24:24 PM »

Kevin heavier than he used to compete and still has 2 weeks where he will transform even more , have no doubt about it ..... Gooooo Kev ....
All The Best ....Your Friend sunkus4444

rteixeira

• WIZARD
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2016, 01:10:35 AM »

Palumbo calling Levrone to win is just pathetic. For more that we all want it.. let's face the truth. If he gets top 6 would be legendary.

illz

• WIZARD
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2016, 11:29:08 AM »

^taking everything to consideration.. including the 2 dimensional look ..and the water held... I just don't see legs and back and over all size in the mr o circle..

sorry im really trying to imagine lol I realy realy do but I know bodybuild too well

gh15 approved

I can see your view..he seems to look like a smaller version of his former self.Never the less lets hope he can place high and the act alone of what he is doing is fantastic.Im still very happy just to see this no matter the turnout.

• WIZARD
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2016, 04:37:44 PM »

I root for kevin but don't really care who wins. He already won in a way no matter what the corrupt judges outcome may be. What's happening here I hope it's something much bigger than the mr.O title. Yes yes the title is a very big deal, but, taking bodybuilding and physiques in a new (old/new/whatever) direction is much bigger to me and I'm sure many agree. I like size, sure...but it should not compromise much condition and the smaller waist and the more symmetric bodies we saw before in the 90's and before, and at the beginning of the 2000 era. Some look decent still today but overall the size game has gotten out of hand. Kevin might change this at least a bit and he is somewhat of a hero for doing this no matter where he places. And I think this is mostly what he wants to do. Geezer sure got balls... Let's just hope he has some legs and back also.
What's my name? Fuck You...that's my name...

oylegate

• WIZARD
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2016, 11:22:54 PM »

Kevin's back!

Juiceball

• Junior
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2016, 12:18:59 PM »

Did You try Humalog or Lantus with HIGH protein?
easily You can have 45-55iu with 100gr Carbs or less.. and with Fiber ones..
I do not like to say it on open because safety of Athletes that are being introduced to Insulin..
Also Humalog,,
easily 150iu with 500gr carbs or less..
as long as one have very high protein intake You won't go hypo and Kevin is Big Protein eater.

Regular Insulin is the only that i need +1200gr Carbs for 125iu of Insulin...

Humalog is also the dryest, followed by Lantus.
Regular is very watery, probally cause the need of higher carbs that will hold 3gr of water for each 1gr of carb..

Kevin Carb intake usually sits on 350gr, add 500gr of Protein and one can handle Insulin doses.
I do believe He keeps it on lower side but no less then 100iu.

Did You try Norditropin last weeks when bf is very low, no Insulin here?
it will dry one so deep that Skeletor Face will come and Athlete will look like He need a warm soup.

Drop all earlier and with proper timing and condition will come last 4 weeks in a DHT blast,
probally Winstrol Halotestin and Anapolon as leading combo alongside some AI.

One thing i Agree with You, He is a Big Responder to Hormones and probally keep things the more simple He can.

Very very good post

Lantus 100iu ed not allot at all, 7 meals of 40g carbs taking 10iu log each

That 170 iu a day on 350g carbs

Insulin with just the right amount of food causes big big changes in the physique that's for sure

More you can dance on that line of hypo and still functioning the better it works... Leaner bigger

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2016, 07:02:12 PM »

Seen video he put couple days ago doing leg press , mashine where fully loaded as old times for high reps .....

He really just needed more time..He jumped into things too fast..Idc who he is..Nd idc about his past if he's 50+ lol. Looked great for what he did (fairly shit for the olympia stage though) but that wasn't enough..I mean sure he has the genetics if anyone to do something like that..but u never really know..Cuz..Someone that didn't grow as easily as someone else in both their 20's...The person with "super genetics" growing-wise might level out with the man who was lower tier when they were in their 20's as they approach their 50's..The playing field becomes more even..Which means he woulda needed MORE TIME to prepare in his 50's..Than he would have needed in his 20's (not that he won anyway lol) Just a stupid decision of his, that he was pressured into...Looks like he needed more time..I'd actually like him to compete NEXT YEAR and train this whole year going into it...Then i think he'd have a chance at top 10...(still eh) probably not worth it,, but it would be a better depiction of whether he still "had" it.
Trust me

TWC

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2016, 08:29:18 PM »

Seen video he put couple days ago doing leg press , mashine where fully loaded as old times for high reps .....

He really just needed more time..He jumped into things too fast..Idc who he is..Nd idc about his past if he's 50+ lol. Looked great for what he did (fairly shit for the olympia stage though) but that wasn't enough..I mean sure he has the genetics if anyone to do something like that..but u never really know..Cuz..Someone that didn't grow as easily as someone else in both their 20's...The person with "super genetics" growing-wise might level out with the man who was lower tier when they were in their 20's as they approach their 50's..The playing field becomes more even..Which means he woulda needed MORE TIME to prepare in his 50's..Than he would have needed in his 20's (not that he won anyway lol) Just a stupid decision of his, that he was pressured into...Looks like he needed more time..I'd actually like him to compete NEXT YEAR and train this whole year going into it...Then i think he'd have a chance at top 10...(still eh) probably not worth it,, but it would be a better depiction of whether he still "had" it.

I agree that with more time he could have placed higher, at 50 and with the time off his MMC and motor neurons in general took a hit.  He put an impressive amount of mass back on in a short period of time but his age means he needed more time for his legs to catch up for example.  I think we may see some older guys benefiting from his Olympia run though seeing that it can be done and making adjustments based on where he missed the mark.

Thirsty02

• WIZARD
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2016, 05:10:47 AM »

Also heard he loves escilene right before contest
IF YOU WANT TO CROSS THE BRIDGE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE TOLL

yeapyeap

• WIZARD
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2016, 03:32:50 PM »

Much respect for this man. Of course his legs were not great etc. etc...
But no one has ever done anything like this.

Disgusted1

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2016, 10:54:07 AM »

Kevin said something about hiring a "nutritionist" for next year. I take that as a read between the lines kind of statement. I really don't think he is in the know with what exactly is being done today as far as drugs.

• WIZARD
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2017, 05:15:31 AM »

^the fact you cll what i post crap says to me you dont respect a word i say ...so why should i answer? i think i hve almost 40000 postings and made enough pro bodybuild in my 11 years as gh15 to be able to do what i want now days ,,

200-300mg testosterona short ester a day
200-500mg anadroloa a day
fda gh always,, i cant tell exact dose but its in the 8-20 iu zone depending at the stage of prep and the fda gh used and the way it is used
insulin small doses relatively to mass monsters with each meal all tru
equipona vet grade in most likelihood 200mg a day
trenbolona ace,, dose change during prep at a minimum of 250-300mg every second day
masterona di propioneta at total of 1 gram a week devided doses come to play in later stages
winstrol and halo later stages dose dependent on what he look like in final stage while taking out and or reducing other compounds

genetic respond to this 5.5-8 grams a week of aas

he use increlex and iplex and all that if he can have it... he used this infamous legit kigtropin back in the end of 90s when he experimented with those high quality products that are really second to none

is this good enough master?
im happy you love my politics postings so much..its just our future as we know it and your ability to be free democratic capitalistic society,, thank you for your support,,

gh15 approved

Could you elaborate further LOJ? I really want to try to experiment with faster blow-ups and run heavier but shorter preps, aka growing into shows (or simply blow the fuck up quick if needed for instance) when not being able to run all that FDA GH year round...

At what times of the prep would the GH dosages be higher vs. lower? And in what different ways do you mean he would/could use it during the prep?

Will he pull test out completely at the end when using this strategy you think or leave any of it in?

Also, I'm assuming he will run the GH all the way to the show, or maybe pull it put just a couple days before? And carb up with insulin I would imagine, or is insulin constantly being used without any breaks at all (basically) even last couple weeks? Diuretics would be a must also I guess but every piece of information is of great interest in any case!

Would be awesome if you could go into more detail LOJ!
What's my name? Fuck You...that's my name...

MAGOBARDO

• Global Elf Mod
  • No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!
    • facebookprofile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2017, 05:21:13 AM »

When I seen this monster comeback (remember nostalgically his pic on the cover of the 1st-issue of MUSCLEMEDIA) I do become full-of-hope that there is still a place for BBers at 50 plus yo (like myself..)..In my own case, I am not aiming competition, but tpo maintain and even to gain some more ripped-mass..
Martial Arts Master with a degree in Functional Training (n BBig-fanatic..!) No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up