GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: kevin 2016 olympia hormone arsenal lol  (Read 6126 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: kevin 2016 olympia hormone arsenal lol
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2016, 04:09:16 PM »

i trained with kevin levrone for quite a while.. his strength was with hormones and with out hormones ,, it has nothing to do with hormones,, hormones made him stronger ofcourse but the strength is there even when he is 175 lb

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2016, 05:31:13 PM »

Regardless to what he is using, I have to give him respect at his age for what he has already brought and how quickly. Good knowledge of himself and very good response genetics! The train of thought when this was announced was a laughing stock matter, however now there is a good chance he may place top 5 and the tune is starting to change. What he will place on the day depends, but with Kai conveniently being out and the political weight behind Kevin if he brings the look, I believe there is a chance for a shock placing (second or third for Kevin as long as "The Gift" doesn't make a mess of it). Obviously his legs need to hold up, he needs continues to grow into the show and the conditioning is right on the day.

Let's see what happens..
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

illz

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2016, 09:37:42 PM »

As they say it is all up in the wind until that day arrives and they stand side by side.I can say we will have an interesting Mr O this year and not the regular buisness as usual as the following years have been.

ken2014

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2016, 11:05:50 PM »

ye kevin was always strong even today he's like 50 and still strong as f*k

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2016, 03:46:56 AM »

52...evry year counts when older than 50,, what he is doing now would be EASIER for him at 50,, he is doing it at 52...

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

oylegate

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2016, 05:28:43 AM »

A guy who trains in my gym placed a few times in the Amateur Mr. Universe a few times during the 90's. He is 53 now and still competes in Masters events but he was saying that no matter his training or what globlage he takes he can't get the same volume in his legs or chest.

That said Kevin is special!

illz

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2016, 11:02:43 AM »

Not to get to off topic here but does anyone have any idea why it seems with age the legs seem to be tough to keep up to par?

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2016, 04:12:13 PM »

4 weeks out 2016 against 5 days out 1997 , GOOOOOO Kev ....
All The Best ....Your Friend sunkus4444

wj

• WIZARD
  • Even heroes have the right to dream
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2016, 12:22:16 AM »

^amazing how at Kevin's age he can stay injury free from that kind of poundages his joints must be made of steel or something LOL
Kevin trained and juiced 3 months of the year give  or take and last 10 not at all , this is the secret .dude is not your average genetics joe ....

Wouldn't that make him even more injury prone? I mean like his body is pretty much sedentary year round then all of a sudden he slaps on insane poundages and puts it under so much stress... But then again as you said he has insane genetics and I guess that's what truly matters.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2016, 04:52:51 AM »

4 weeks out 2016 against 5 days out 1997 , GOOOOOO Kev ....

big diference bwtween 1997 and 2016... but he got few more weeks..the 1997 is much superior ,, the 2016 is gymnasium rat look more or less ,, then again the times are diferent lol

ofcourse you cant realy see anything from the way the picture is...i do hope he does well

this is good example by the way to what legit kigtropin made you look like = 1997

and what ug make you look like = 2016

it is amazing how much beter we looked in the 90s ,, just amazing lol

i blame it mainly on insulina but everything has little blame there...it just added up

gh15 approved

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2016, 05:49:25 AM »

Its just shitty phone picture in bad lightning , Kevin is bringing his a game , thats for sure ....

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2016, 06:18:02 AM »

he is brining it indeed...but everyone wants him top 2-3 not 9th..or 10th

gh15 approved

oylegate

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2016, 06:57:28 AM »

I think Kevin has a good chance. I mean look at him beside Philsulina's condition 5 weeks out for comparison! :o

GHLR3

• JEDI
  • Trying To Leave Humanity Behind
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2016, 10:52:06 PM »

discuss..

ill add my 2 cents later,,

gh15 approved

What would be Your 2 cents of Kevin Hormone Arsenal,
mainly last 4 weeks?

Seems He is going very good from pics.
not like end of 90's level, but still good
specially considering Age
one of the best physiqes and the most potential physiqes on the internet boardings from the amatuers...great potential for pro card

bravo!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2016, 07:12:38 AM »

I think Kevin has a good chance. I mean look at him beside Philsulina's condition 5 weeks out for comparison! :o

lol

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2016, 07:17:46 AM »

very simple realy

fda gh
insulin
testosterona
anadrol
equipona
trenbolona ace
genetic build up...genetic respond to hormones...and muscle memo,,

this is his basic mix tru prep

gh15 approved

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2016, 07:33:11 AM »

Interesting if he keeps anadrol right from the begining till show day , to get in to 90s condition im sure at some point he is changing test onto halo

GHLR3

• JEDI
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2016, 11:04:04 PM »

very simple realy

fda gh
insulin
testosterona
anadrol
equipona
trenbolona ace
genetic build up...genetic respond to hormones...and muscle memo,,

this is his basic mix tru prep

gh15 approved

I can See Heavy Equipose and Anapolon on his type of Aesthetics

Any thoughts on dosages of the compounds You mentioned?
No DHT's last weeks of Prep?
one of the best physiqes and the most potential physiqes on the internet boardings from the amatuers...great potential for pro card

bravo!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2016, 11:22:27 PM »

total dosage in the grams i don't hve time right no to go into details but toal in the grams ofcourse and ofcourse dht and not only in the final weeks...masterona goes in before and remain,, mastrona is very important in professional bodybuild it is really important hormone ,, also halo but this go final stage winstrol too final stage but can be done with out i for example do not like it

gh15 approved

illz

• WIZARD
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2016, 11:44:03 PM »

???

Ha ..very nice

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2016, 03:29:08 PM »

total dosage in the grams i don't hve time right no to go into details but toal in the grams ofcourse and ofcourse dht and not only in the final weeks...masterona goes in before and remain,, mastrona is very important in professional bodybuild it is really important hormone ,, also halo but this go final stage winstrol too final stage but can be done with out i for example do not like it

gh15 approved

So you dont have time for post like this to educate people how it should be done , but you have lots of time to post about all other crap that has nothing to do with bodybuilding ....

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2016, 07:21:38 PM »

^the fact you cll what i post crap says to me you dont respect a word i say ...so why should i answer? i think i hve almost 40000 postings and made enough pro bodybuild in my 11 years as gh15 to be able to do what i want now days ,,

200-300mg testosterona short ester a day
200-500mg anadroloa a day
fda gh always,, i cant tell exact dose but its in the 8-20 iu zone depending at the stage of prep and the fda gh used and the way it is used
insulin small doses relatively to mass monsters with each meal all tru
equipona vet grade in most likelihood 200mg a day
trenbolona ace,, dose change during prep at a minimum of 250-300mg every second day
masterona di propioneta at total of 1 gram a week devided doses come to play in later stages
winstrol and halo later stages dose dependent on what he look like in final stage while taking out and or reducing other compounds

genetic respond to this 5.5-8 grams a week of aas

he use increlex and iplex and all that if he can have it... he used this infamous legit kigtropin back in the end of 90s when he experimented with those high quality products that are really second to none

is this good enough master?
im happy you love my politics postings so much..its just our future as we know it and your ability to be free democratic capitalistic society,, thank you for your support,,

gh15 approved

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2016, 11:34:33 PM »

^^^^ it wsnt that hard give your promised 2cnts is it ?

amstaffshila

• WIZARD
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2016, 01:50:04 AM »

trenbolona ace,, dose change during prep at a minimum of 250-300mg every second day
gh15 approved
Why every second day?! Tren a has half life of 36hrs iirc,
and I remember you used to preach it has to be injected daily! Please clarify this for me!
I freaking love amstaf postings too ,, another realy smart athlete ,, we are blessed here along the years with the best of bodybuild and fitness and athletics in general has to offer

gh15 approved

domthemilky

• WIZARD
  • Trying to get leaner than back when I did nights!^
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2016, 03:05:19 AM »

he looks so good. i love his approach to it. die hard but simple.

how does he hand the bp on 200+ mg of anadrol? good response ? gh helps with it? cardio plus the fish?

i've tried 150 mg anapolan a while ago. retarded strength n thickness but damn the bp hits me hard but i also dont diet like he does or have the response + the cardio etc.
Currently running
500 mg Pharma Sustanon EW
400 mg Mast (PCT-SHOP) EW
20 mg Superdrol (PCT-SHOP) ED
50 mg Ephedrine HCL Pharma 3 x week
1 mg MTS MT2 EOD
1 mg Pharma Arimidex EOD

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2016, 07:13:23 AM »

gh15 approved
and I remember you used to preach it has to be injected daily! Please clarify this for me!

you can choose either every day 125-150 or every 2 days 250-300mg ,, the end result wil be same ,, i did both ways,, reason i say evry 2 day is because of his load of 6+ grams of hormones in the system ,,

now rest assude kevin is a very large fella he is not 190lb ...so if some coach tell you to take 8 grams or 7 grams when you are barely 190lb...you need to reevaluate the coach,, 190lb doesn't need 6 gram hormones,, this is what i am telling you for many years and yet some of the fake gh15ers so call coaches been feeding 190lb with bullshit about them needing 7 grams hormones...NO THEY DONT! ,, if you are 250lb lean muscle it is one thing ...if you are 180lb its another thing,, and no! 180lb bodybuild doesn't need 7 grams to be 220lb bodybuild he can do it on 2 gram...even less 1.5 gram,, its only when you try to go from the 220+ into the 280s when you start getting higher in doses into the 5-6-7 grams,, ofcourse i talk lean bodybuld and i talk about fda gh in system aka advance bodybuild since 6 gram hormones with out fda gh and good dose of fda gh ...6 grams aas with out fda gh ..will make you look like a walking retard ...walking dead retard lol

gh15 approved

Im_blah

• WIZARD
  • Hormones are NOT narcotics!
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2016, 10:34:15 AM »

gh15 approved

you can choose either every day 125-150 or every 2 days 250-300mg ,, the end result wil be same ,, i did both ways,, reason i say evry 2 day is because of his load of 6+ grams of hormones in the system ,,

now rest assude kevin is a very large fella he is not 190lb ...so if some coach tell you to take 8 grams or 7 grams when you are barely 190lb...you need to reevaluate the coach,, 190lb doesn't need 6 gram hormones,, this is what i am telling you for many years and yet some of the fake gh15ers so call coaches been feeding 190lb with bullshit about them needing 7 grams hormones...NO THEY DONT! ,, if you are 250lb lean muscle it is one thing ...if you are 180lb its another thing,, and no! 180lb bodybuild doesn't need 7 grams to be 220lb bodybuild he can do it on 2 gram...even less 1.5 gram,, its only when you try to go from the 220+ into the 280s when you start getting higher in doses into the 5-6-7 grams,, ofcourse i talk lean bodybuld and i talk about fda gh in system aka advance bodybuild since 6 gram hormones with out fda gh and good dose of fda gh ...6 grams aas with out fda gh ..will make you look like a walking retard ...walking dead retard lol

gh15 approved
I totally agree with you on people not needing as much gear so some coaches recommend. I had my brother help me when i first started and the first thing he made me do is get lean I went from 230lb 18%BF down to 180lb 9-10% and used 600 mg/wk of test cyp and got to 235lb in 4 months. But i put on mass easy compared to my brother. But did you notice any difference doing it EOD instead of ED? Ive read some people have problems using it EOD like their sides get worse on the non injection day.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2016, 12:34:34 PM »

never had a problem,, but im also not prone to sides,,

gh15 approved

GHLR3

• JEDI
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2016, 04:20:43 AM »

^the fact you cll what i post crap says to me you dont respect a word i say ...so why should i answer? i think i hve almost 40000 postings and made enough pro bodybuild in my 11 years as gh15 to be able to do what i want now days ,,

200-300mg testosterona short ester a day
200-500mg anadroloa a day
fda gh always,, i cant tell exact dose but its in the 8-20 iu zone depending at the stage of prep and the fda gh used and the way it is used
insulin small doses relatively to mass monsters with each meal all tru
equipona vet grade in most likelihood 200mg a day
masterona di propioneta at total of 1 gram a week devided doses come to play in later stages
winstrol and halo later stages dose dependent on what he look like in final stage while taking out and or reducing other compounds

genetic respond to this 5.5-8 grams a week of aas

he use increlex and iplex and all that if he can have it... he used this infamous legit kigtropin back in the end of 90s when he experimented with those high quality products that are really second to none

is this good enough master?
im happy you love my politics postings so much..its just our future as we know it and your ability to be free democratic capitalistic society,, thank you for your support,,

gh15 approved

Great stack He Carry,
I can Totally See and Like The Look from
Eq at + 1.4-2gr/wk.
Here is where I see Very Round and Cartoonish Look.
Kind of Rubbery and very Elastic skin with Very Enhanced Round Shapes like muscle is about to explode from within.

Whats Your Thoughts on His Max Winstrol and Halotestin Dosages?
This ones i think He not abuse but Who knows..

He is definitly one of my favourites Athletes

bravo!

gh15 approved

k7x

• WIZARD
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2016, 12:56:18 PM »

Not sure what he's going to place at the O but he's definitely pulled off some impressive progress all things considered.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up