GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Down

Author Topic: i believe that  (Read 96804 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: i believe that
« Reply #1050 on: March 25, 2019, 02:41:21 PM »

president Donald trump words are very important to read once again!

Donald J. Trump  Verified Account 

@realDonaldTrump

No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

1:42 PM - 24 Mar 2019 

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

GoBruins!

• Junior
« Reply #1051 on: March 26, 2019, 08:12:59 AM »

And Avenatti was arrested on multiple charges lol! His co conspirator in one case is Jussie smoletts lawyer! MAGA!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1052 on: March 26, 2019, 10:58:14 AM »

^poor gerigos too but they are small fish.. collateral damage

there is a reason im waiting to write the conclusion.. im waiting on one more detail to come out before I do it

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

GoBruins!

• Junior
« Reply #1053 on: March 26, 2019, 02:23:24 PM »

Maybe small fish but Avenatti sure has a large mouth!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1054 on: March 26, 2019, 06:56:08 PM »

^small fish.. there is a huge war behind the scene that is going on I will write more in the conclusion for this disgusting act of treason committed against president Donald Trump

I cant write anything until I get the last part of detail I need but he is completely cleared 100% and there should be a lot of havoc raised due to the crimes committed AGAINST this president

this is very serious case of treason against the united states of America and its dully elected president

my conclusion thread/post for this will come in a few days but conclusion cant happen until the united states senate act!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1055 on: March 28, 2019, 02:18:44 PM »

the conclusion to the muller corrupt saga is coming soon meanwhile I want to tell every mother fucker out there that blame Michael Jackson for anything their own mom probably did behind closed doors.. everyone who does it IS A STINKY MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A WHORE LYING FILT!

you all sucked Michael's talent and music all the years like leeches.. he gave you your damn childhood memories and in return that's what the nasty failed generation of yours is doing??

Michael Jackson = a god on this planet

his memory cant be stained for eternity.. it is only during your idiotic generation but it shall too pass..

he will remain the equivalent of wolfgang amadues motzart in the music industry just as elvis

Michael Jackson is untouchable when it comes to the fibers of space and time as far as the disgusting 21st century human species is concerned

can we say it all together my pupils??

pay attention fake news media.. pay attention to this words im about to say

F A I L E D     G E N E R A T I O N      N O T H I N G N E S S 

I named it as such many years back and it never failed to prove me right!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1056 on: March 29, 2019, 05:01:50 PM »

the Robert muller bogus investigation and its conclusion:

gh15 power point presentation: (short and to the point for everyone to understand so it can be learnt from and never forgotten while at the same time action MUST be taken against the perpetrators)

1. it wasn't legit investigation.. this was a not so silent coup against a dully elected president of the united states

2. this was an attempt to find a crime.. a none existent crime

3. the spying on president trump was illegal

4. fake news "msm" mainly fake news cnn and fake news msnbc were and are complicit in it

5. no one could withstand what president trump went tru.. he is the chosen one for a reason

6. the counter intelligence of america was turned against one man.. against PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP

7. this was an on going political project to get rid of president trump.. the all premise was an attempt to throw someone out of office just because he won!

8. the fake news media is unhappy it failed.. couldn't  serve the expectations.. it failed its audiences

9. there have been manipulation of facts and this is going to taint every election thereafter of any elected leader in the united states no matter who it is

10. there is only one way to resolve this and it is to prosecute the hussein regime that was directly responsible for the enactment of a surveillance police state in the west during the mid 2010s.. a regime that almost destroyed the united states of America but EVENTUALLY FAILED! punishment must follow.. LEGAL punishment to teach "future" generation the lesson of TREASON and its PUNISHMENT

holy month of November 2016,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah

GoBruins!

• Junior
« Reply #1057 on: March 30, 2019, 01:08:31 AM »

People need to go to jail. Otherwise, what?s to stop this from happening again? Worst case senario is you lose your job?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1058 on: April 05, 2019, 09:51:46 AM »

people should avoid corporate "media" ::)  like the plaque in 2019-2020

gh15 approved

GoBruins!

• Junior
« Reply #1059 on: April 07, 2019, 10:54:20 AM »

Numbers show less and less people are watching cable tv news, especially after the Russia investigation officially became a lie.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1060 on: April 07, 2019, 07:44:22 PM »

^cable tv is indeed being watched in lower numbers than ever before but the social engineering was officially transferred to social media few years ago..

the correct description of what happens is as follows:

1996-2009 WWW 1G

2010-2019 social media 2G-3G-4G

2020- 5G (social media on pharmaceutical IGF) socially engineered fully controlled and surveilled humans and complete integration into the matrix which is not a fruit of the imagination,, for 3/4 of a century it is a work in the making and no one will stop deep state from fulfilling it.. as I told you before president trump will pave the route and fight it to route it correctly and he will succeed but there is no escape because the human species evolve and revolve around the concept known to you (or should I say unknown to you) as TIME TRAVEL (dimensional time travel)

in your life time you will still (if have enough money..) still will be able to use the simple version of life of up to 2010.. It will be a huge sacrifice though that many of you will not have the mental ability or capacity to undertake.. since it will be much more convenient to join the system rather than to go underneath but one will do a lot for freedom in few years.. ALOT..

ask yourself how much freedom can 5G gives you.. HOW MUCH FREEDOM IS WORTHY to you and how much of it can you have while being surveilled 24/7 by the state

next generations wont be as lucky to have the ability to use the simple version of life of pre 2010

this is not sci fi what im writing here.. this is coming to theatre around you faster than you can say jack taquila and not only that but its been practiced before in military installations under black project finances

by the way your bitcoin is monitored too.. FULLY! the mission is cashless society integrated into the augmented reality that will come before full integration into the matrix.. this is also when disclosure comes.. it comes drip by drip to match the other parts of the species upgrade

gh15 approved 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1061 on: April 10, 2019, 05:58:01 PM »

It is time to say congratulations to Benjamin netanyahoo.. for winning once again against a sea of filt lead by the deep state

NATIONALISTS ARE DOING WELL EVERYWHERE.. NATIONALISTS WHO ARE THE TRUE REPRESENTATION OF DEMOCRACY AND LIBERTY!

IT IS THE NATIONALISTS THAT ARE THE TRUE LIBERTARIANS!

BRAVO BIBI

THIS IS ANOTHER WIN FOR TEAM TRUMP MY FRIENDS..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1062 on: April 11, 2019, 04:19:08 PM »

this! is one of the best black females in current times..  finally a female that the black community should be proud of.. FINALLY!

some truth to your screens gh15 style

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06opgLBricQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06opgLBricQ</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06opgLBricQ

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1063 on: April 14, 2019, 06:37:43 PM »

Richard dolan needs some push from me i don't think he has enough subscribers for the amount of good he does.. give him some boost on youtube so those technocrats don't mess with him.. i ask gh15ers both lovers and haters of mine to subscribe to his channel or at least watch his videos so he gets the amount of views he deserves

i really want to see him at 100k subs soon.. help him get there

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugaA-PKygAw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugaA-PKygAw</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugaA-PKygAw

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1064 on: April 15, 2019, 07:46:08 PM »

everyone should stop for 5 minutes of their day and take a look and see whats going on here..

this is UNHEARD of

I BELIEVE the son of 1000 whores Hussein deserves the death penalty by HANGING once convicted in a trial before the supreme court of the united states of America for treason and UNIMAGINABLE DAMAGE caused to the west

that piece of nigger deserve to be found guilty for TREAZON AND ATTEMPT AT FULL SOCIAL AND CULTURAL DESTRUCTION OF THE WEST

the result is here in this video! 2019-2020

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMaC04A82Vg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMaC04A82Vg</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMaC04A82Vg

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1065 on: April 20, 2019, 09:46:05 PM »

in between all the lying creeps of fake news and the Americana hating fascists who run deep state media divisions..  its good to take some time to give this channel a boost

I put him in gh15 youtubers but he is only at 100k and definitely the best bodybuilder to ever live along side ron colman but his channel is under rated..

give him some attention its relaxing channel and just better than the others.. it really is better than the others out there.. very under rated

its not that he talk about hormones.. he doesn't really go into it.. its that he shows you what being a real bodybuild is truly about! the way it should be! in the gymazium and out of the gymazium

and he does it at the old geezer age of 50.. this is a big deal

they used to think he would never catch up to chiwi ray.. oh how wrong were they.. he became in the last 10-15 years the best bodybuilder to ever lived

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXvGfV6G6wg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXvGfV6G6wg</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXvGfV6G6wg

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Up