GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Down

Author Topic: i believe that  (Read 85975 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: i believe that
« Reply #990 on: September 18, 2018, 01:31:05 PM »

the one who rules cyber space shall dominate planet earth

time and time again it is being demonstrated on social media by the filt companies facebook,, google,, twitter,, amazon.. apple.. most operated by 30 something year old fascist Husseinies,, fake jews,, who need to have fcc intervention and supervision to keep them from going into total domination of human life via technocracy

the deep state has total control and domination over the internet its a fact

the deep state is now having very important documents being declassified against their wish by the great independent libertarian president Donald trump..  the deep state will seek revenge

it is very important you go and help this president in the mid terms my American friends.. very very important because this is a once in a life time chance to adjust those invisible chains you are all wearing

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #991 on: September 28, 2018, 09:14:47 AM »

this is what happens when deep state and its political arm the fascist leftist lying party of America run the show..

1 video of a lindsy graham is needed to explain everything that's wrong in America today that is pretty much one wrong election result away from going into full mode "orwell 1984" police state

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GONHkIGagY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GONHkIGagY</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GONHkIGagY

confirming brett kavanaugh is a must!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #992 on: October 04, 2018, 03:47:43 AM »

top 5 presidents in american history,,

1. Trump
2. Washington
3. Lincoln
4. teddy Roosevelt
5. Ronnie Reagan

they were/are also the most pro constitutional libertarian leaders to ever rize to power in America

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #993 on: October 19, 2018, 02:17:12 PM »

18 days..

anyone who cares about liberty.. TRUE LIBERTY.. should run and vote for anyone who is president trump's supporter and on the ticket in your state this coming election in the united states congress

the "democrat" party of America now days is the closest i could imagine to the PRE NAZI atmosphere/culture of the late 1920s 1930..

this is no right vs left anymore in America.. this is liberty vs fascism.. true libertarians who happen to be conservatives in majority of cases  vs fascists who happen to be a mob of leftists in majority of cases

president Donald trump is the first true hands-on libertarian president in united states of America in over a century!

the only thing you can do right now if you want to help the president is run and help ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN AND WOMEN (republican party)

i don't like some of them but it doesn't matter.. they are the president's people and they are million times better than the pre Nazi fascist controlled politically correct VIOLENT society awaiting out there (yes i myself can not believe i say politically correct and violence in the same sentence but this is what it is.. look deep into it and you shall find the truth)

the book 1984 is not a science fiction.. that book is simply a parallel universe.. you don't want to end up there

i leave you here with a very important interview.. give it few minutes of your life.. this is the truth! just like the truth i brought to your living rooms, bedrooms, classrooms and gymnaziums 13 years ago.. this is the truth in your face

HELP THIS PRESIDENT!
HELP THIS AMAZING PRESIDENT!
DONT SAY SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO IT.. THIS PRESIDENT IS COUNTING ON YOU JUST AS YOU ARE COUNTING ON HIM TO REDUCE THE IRS CONTROL OVER YOUR LIFE.. AND MAYBE EVEN REVOLUTIONIZE IT AKA DESTROY IT IN ITS CURRENT FORM.. LET HIM DO HIS JOB.. HE DOESNT HAVE ANYONE ELSE HE IS FROM THE PEOPLE BY! THE PEOPLE HE IS COUNTING ON YOU!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyG2bqyBEQo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyG2bqyBEQo</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyG2bqyBEQo

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #994 on: October 25, 2018, 06:58:18 PM »

with out a doubt!

the deep state has unleashed everything they have in order to compensate for president trump mega popularity with the American citizens

this false flag operation just like las vegas mass shooting.. just like fascist Hussein Obama surveillance police state regime.. just like the fake nytimes story about someone within the trump administration that "came to them" ::)

its done by deep state in order to scare Americans and lower their moral..

this is the oldest trick in the book predicted by all real patriots/nationalists like Michael savage, like rush, like alex jones, mark Levin, sean Hannity, bill orielly and others

deep state which consider this type of operation to be piece of cake.. this is no flight 370 type problem.. did what it does best.. 2 weeks before election put their step in..  and this time with the hope to change the election from what looks to be a serious win for president trump's men and women in congress

I hope that by now any sane citizens of the united states of America understand that this is pre civil war stages from desperate desperate sick group of individuals that attempt to ruin the American society and culture down to ashes

I hope americans are smarter than the credit that is given to them by deep state

this is seriously disturbing how the left in America operate!

I truly believe that the left after Kavanaugh massacre and the beautiful way they lost it.. the left simply know what happens if president trump wins this congressional elections.. there will be trials for many personnel within the swamp

this Is 100% false flag operation!

atleast the dc shooter from a decade and a half ago 2000s.. atleast they were the real deal.. but this is pathetic attempt to put fear in a fake way into the minds and hearts of americans

RUN VOTE FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP'S PEOPLE

IN THIS CASE ALL THE PRESIDNET MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD WIN AND REAL TRIAL OF THE FASCIST SICK HUSSEIN'S SURVEILLANCE POLICE STATE SHOULD BEGIN

the supreme court of the united states of America will have a big job on their hand if the American people can see through the lies and corruption of disgusting fascist deep state controlled left.. these are no longer liberals.. im a fucking liberal.. these are mobs of extreme left globalist who want to destroy America to its core!

ANYWHERE YOU SEE REPUBLICAN ON THE VOTING SHEET-- CHECK IT! this is the best punishment for evil such as the fascist VIOLENT MOB democrat party of today

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #995 on: October 27, 2018, 01:02:59 PM »

native indian Hispanic latino.. Asian.. can you imagine if he looked white?  but they couldn't allow it to be someone who looked white.. las vegas was the white sacrifice..

it doesn't matter this is operation aimed at fucking the president men and women in congress

hopefully by now humans can see through this pathetic attempts

next time maybe take off a poster or 2 off his van.. so he can actually drive it properly ::)

the crimes of fascist surveillance police state regime of Hussein have one place for them and it is in font of a tribunal judged by the supreme court of the united states of America.. at the end of such trial I believe Hussein will be in prison for life alongside him should be "few" other "people"

this is true by the way to ALL fake news cnn..  a fake news channel like cnn should be legislatively destroyed in the united states congress for the corruption that is going on there.. but the congress cant do anything because the channel is used by deep state as its propaganda arm..

notice they now try to blame hormones for this.. since he did some bodybuilding in his youth..

deep state in full steam lol

they took a native indian looking fella.. with family that is democrat party activists lol..

someone who has low iq? yet managed to find all the addresses of the individuals he sent the fake bombs to

lastly.. he looks like shit.. so don't bring bodybuilding into it..

he is an Asian Italian idiot that probably got easily manipulated..

perfect case for deep state to munch on and execute

this individual had zero intellectual capacity to do what he did.. to find any information about anything.. he is a tool deep state used to achieve a goal 2 weeks pre mid term elections

this idiot should be rotten in prison but the voters should give the middle finger to deep state and vote for ALL THE PRESIDNET'S MEN AND WOMEN

im ashamed that they chose to go with someone who lift weights.. but im not surprised.. there is zero chance however that this criminal acted alone.. he is just too dumb.. the truth of the matter is that deep state made sure there was some of them around that low iq idiot.. some to provide him with what he needed.. deep state knew where to find what it wanted.. they own America and they are no joke.. there will be no one of them to be found and this idiot will be blamed for it in hope it sway the election twards their desire

disgusting on all fronts I don't buy into this story of this idiot pulling this.. not a chance

by the way let me know when you find flight 370.. or when you find the motive behind the las vegas mass murderer..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #996 on: October 27, 2018, 01:03:53 PM »

there is A SHADOW GOVERMENT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OPERATED FOR MANY DECADES BY THE DEEP STATE.

DEEP STATE IS AN INDUSTRIAL MILITARY ORIENTED PROJECT WITH ARMS EVERYWHERE AFTER BEING IN OPERATION FOR HALF A CENTURY.

THE HUMAN SPECIES IS UNDER ITS CONTROL.

THEY LEAN LEFT. THEY ARE LEFT BECAUSE THEY ARE GLOBALISTS WHO WANT A ONE WORLD GOVERMENT, SOCIALIZM FITS THEIR AGENDA PERFECTLY, THEY WANT IT TO BE LEAD BY WHAT TODAY KNOWN AS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..  AND THIS IS NOT ONLY ALEX JONES VIEWS IT IS THE VIEWS OF MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN C I T I Z E N S IN 2018

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #997 on: October 27, 2018, 01:24:08 PM »

the mission was to get the public attention away from the Antifas and the fascists leftist mobs.. because deep state was and is to this minute in trouble in the coming mid terms.. the mission was an attempt to change it.. to take the attention away from REAL VIOLENCE BY FACIST LEFT.. REAL VIOLENCE AGAINST POLITICIANS LIKE STEVE SCALIS.. REAL VIOLENCE LIKE THE DEEP STATE OPERATION IN LAS VEGAS THAT ENED UP WITH THE COLD BLOODY MURDER OF MANY INNOCENT HUMANS.. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON YOU SEE YOURSELF WHATS GOING ON WHEN GOOD PEOPLE CANT SIT AND EAT IN A RESTAURANT WITHOUT BEING ATTACKED BY FASCIST LEFT MOBS

you are going to end up with civil war on your hands.. eventually deep state wont be able to enslave the military anymore and when the military breaks free there is civil war.. you need to take this into consideration

the military run countries.. the industrial military is financing related but it needs the military to control a population and the action of the American fascist leftist mobs will eventually bring a civil war upon America

if president trump wasn't elected during the holy month of November 2016, freedom of speech in America as you know it by the constitutional first amendment would have been amended and practically eliminated

I told you before the fascist left of today is germany of late 1920s into 1930.

learn from your history don't fall for this shit like the enslaved humans they expect you to be.. you do the math and see whats really going on today in the west.. go.. run.. and help all the president's men and women on November 6!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #998 on: November 01, 2018, 07:18:59 AM »

the murders in the synagogue.. not even 2-3 days passed and its like yesterday story.. no one really care sadly like everything in todays world going into one ear goes out of the other.. the reality behind this murders is that deep state chose to sacrifice jews as last resort.. to really do the max shock effect into the mid term elections.. since deep state's muller doesn't deliver at the rate needed..

if americans have sense in their brain.. deep state should be getting a big fat middle finger in 5 days

do not fall for this.. you are smarter than that

all you need to do is very simple..

OPEN THE DOOR

RUN TO THE VOTING BOOTH

PUT A SHEET IN.. FULL OF ALL THE PRESIDENTS MEN AND WOMEN NAMES YOU SEE ON THE BALLOT.. in this case they are A-L-L republicans.. everywhere you see republicans-- check it!

i am gh15 the lion of Judah and I AM NATIONALIST,, someone who love America and want it to forever remain capitalistic and successful with borders language and culture

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #999 on: November 03, 2018, 08:54:34 AM »

you have 4 days to go check your "life quality" book..

this president deliver! he is a men's man.. he is what Arnold was in the 20th century until the sissy he became when played for power poisoned by California..

this president Donald j trump DELIVERS true national love to the united states of America,, he deliver MONEY to the pocket of YOU the American citizens and even to the none American citizens.. he deliver a lot of money into your pockets and its a fact!

this president Donald j trump got the unemployment number down to 3.7%!

this president opened the pharmaceutical industry to legit competition this is something for you should ALL RUN and give his men and women the vote they so need coming November 6

very very very important for all athletes around the world to understand i am from within now days i know what is being done on the grounds when it comes to the American white house

YOU SHOUD RUN VOTE FOR THE REPUBLICANS ON NOVEMBER 6TH

any American on gh15.org and there are PLENTY here.. should think about how much more of a bodybuilder and athlete they can be under president Donald trump than during any other time in the 21st century

RUN help this president on November 6 and check republicans all along the sheet.. where ever you see the 3 letters REP.. you check it.. male.. female.. anything

dont think "someone else will do it so i dont need to".. the fascist "democrats" throw everything they can out there.. and they are not done yet.. they will stop at nothing to get more power and to tighten the chain to where it was before this capitalistic revolution

he did right even at things that on the surface dont matter to many of you but in reality should be and are top of the human species list-- he didn't forget them!! he tackled them correctly!!

while fascist surveillance police state son of 1000 whores Hussein destroyed nasa ambitions and put them under tight control of his totalitarian regime aka demolished them..... president Donald trump went ahead and created the space force and push full force to the stars and into full disclosure to the best of his ability!

this president is the light!

and to the ones who still dont get it and want to have it in simple terms--

fascist left = high taxes,, surveillance police state style of governing,, much less freedom and continuous PC approach into a global machine run society

president Donald trump and his men and women which belong to the republican party for now.. = lowest taxed and the option to eliminate IRS completely or minimize greatly its reach into your life.. changing the tax codes to be taxed only on things you BUY! instead of income tax,, putting cap on internet tech tyranny,, much more freedom to the individual human,, much less PC approached,, women are women and men are men with safe advancement into type 1 civilization while respecting its historic symbols and dignity that includes borders language and culture

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1000 on: November 05, 2018, 11:04:54 PM »

the choice for American congress 2018--

the fascist DEM party of America VS the grand ole REP party of America THE GOP:

here is your comparison for dummies gh15 approved..

DEM (D)
maximum taxes
minimum money in your pocket
maximum surveillance controlled police state mentality and execution
maximum violence by fascist mobs
maximum regulations
maximum tech tyranny
maximum deep state

REP (R)
minimum taxes
maximum money in your pocket
maximum freedom with border language and culture
maximum do as you wish based on the good ole American constitution
minimum regulations
minimum tech tyranny
minimum deep state

any one with slight.. not a lot but slight brain.. should run vote for ALL the president's men and women.. it is represented by the letters REP right next to their names.. check it and do yourself and your future a marvelous favor

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1001 on: November 07, 2018, 01:15:32 PM »

this is how YOU should look at the mid term election in the us of a

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP INCREASED HIS POWER WITH A DOMINATION OF THE SENATE.. WHERE THINGS TRULY HAPPEN

DE SANTIS WIN GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA.. THE ONLY GOVERNOR POSITION THAT MATTER IN 2018 MID TERM AND A MIDDLE FINGER TO THE THUGS FROM THE HOOD

ALL PIVOTAL GOVERNORSHIPS FOR 2020 ELECTION WON BY THE PRESIDENT'S PEOPLE

A NUMBER OF CRAZY FASCIST "DEMOCRATS" WILL CHAIR  COMMITTEES IN THE LOWER HOUSE OF REPS AND WILL TRY TO SAVE DEEP STATE CRIMINALS FROM GETTING JUSTICE..

THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT IS GOING TO HAVE A NEW DRIVER.. THERE WILL FINALLY BE A LEGIT ATTORNEY GENERAL IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA : )

by the way deep state muller is calculating his steps as im writing this.. he has few committees to play with but the senate will burry him and his abuse of power and he is very soon to have a new AG.. a real one : )

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #1002 on: November 07, 2018, 01:21:24 PM »

that bitchass monkey Gilliam lost in Florida for governor,,I hate that bitch,,race card pulling little bitch,,HES DONE!
HOLLYWOOD LOSES

HOLLYWOOD FUCKS LITTLE BOYS IN THE BUTT,,,,PEDOPHILES,,SICK

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1003 on: November 07, 2018, 01:34:47 PM »

paul ryan is the reason house is fascist now.. but paul ryan is gone and that makes it so much better for president trump..

paul ryan was horrid horrid horrid leader of the house when all said and done.. he did some things good with the tax cuts but aside from that he was horrid speaker of the house

weak!

this is why the house is fascist now

but as i said before.. the senate is what matters and there is huge gain in there..

white house + senate is all that matters when all said and done

the house of reps is good for media careers in fake news

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #1004 on: November 07, 2018, 08:17:40 PM »

this fat jamima bitch in Georgia refuses to concede,,look at her,,dumb bitch,,,does she look like a governor of Georgia? fuck no

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
  • where your at, there you are
« Reply #1005 on: November 08, 2018, 06:14:22 AM »

the choice for American congress 2018--

the fascist DEM party of America VS the grand ole REP party of America THE GOP:

here is your comparison for dummies gh15 approved..

DEM (D)
maximum taxes
minimum money in your pocket
maximum surveillance controlled police state mentality and execution
maximum violence by fascist mobs
maximum regulations
maximum tech tyranny
maximum deep state

REP (R)
minimum taxes
maximum money in your pocket
maximum freedom with border language and culture
maximum do as you wish based on the good ole American constitution
minimum regulations
minimum tech tyranny
minimum deep state

any one with slight.. not a lot but slight brain.. should run vote for ALL the president's men and women.. it is represented by the letters REP right next to their names.. check it and do yourself and your future a marvelous favor

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
done...i have voted! first time... first time too it maybe matters haha
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Up