GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down

Author Topic: i believe that  (Read 86080 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: i believe that
« Reply #930 on: May 23, 2018, 04:18:39 PM »

the filty criminal scam of earth who reverse wild life preservation regulations in America should be very careful with what they do behind the president back..

STOP REVERSING WILD LIFE REGULATIONS THAT ARE THERE TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE WILD LIFE

the subhumans who are doing it will pay heavy price,, you do it under the carpet and the president will know about every single crime of yours against wild life preservation

i wish for you to be paralyzed from head to toe you scams of earth.. using the fact the president is super busy to brush shit behind his back under the carpet.. dont fuck this president over with your thirst for blood of the innocent.. you will pay a HEAVY PRICE for that

keep preservation regulations in place and extend it to protect ALL wild life!

you will pay heavy price if you touch it behind president Donald trumps back

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #931 on: May 25, 2018, 11:07:15 AM »

this prison list should be serving time,,

http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=45351.0

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #932 on: May 30, 2018, 01:23:16 PM »

i should write something regarding the roseanne drama,,,

this is the truth wether you like to read it or not,,

the social and cultural atmosphere of "now" simply hate whites.. they hate both Christians and jews.. WHITE Christian and jew..  they hate anyone who look white or has whiteness to them aka "behave white" and more importantly think independent outside the box.. outside the deep state norm humans must go by,,

there is double face and double standard approach and when society and culture is rulled by individuals who were born and raised in the getto.. this is what you end up with.. you all invited it on yourself.. blame generation x whores i talked about from 1993.. you remember those whores.. some of them are your mamas,,

did i warn you all about rap and hip hop rubbish or didn't i? did i scream like possessed loonateek on gtbig over a decade ago or didn't i? 
i did it long before it became an infested deasease.. only nothing could be done about it back then and sadly not much can be done about it now.. deep state created a monster for the sake of upgrading the specie to type 1.. and banking on it,, its unstoppable but it sure could be evolving differently to suit real equality better.. still can.. its all happening and molded as we speak so while we are limited with the final result.. we can still put our 2 cents into it and make it count,,

right now real equality is no where to be found.. ITS BLACKS WHO ARE ON THE UPPER HAND.. they are richer.. they are more influencial "hands on" as my famous saying goes,,

nigros influenced society to a point the alpha white male is almost extinct.. beta male took his place..  and beta male need food on his table and thus serving the new society that was created by the son of 1000 whores the cursed surveillance police state Kenyan named "Hussein" and that beta male does it willingly..  all while womales upclimbing the ladder to be able to rule society with those same upgraded nigros.. sorry but its the truth..

it is sad i have to say this but its the truth.. there is such thing as nigros and they simply took control over society,, womales will never be able to control them but they wont try.. womales will use those nigros to design the future of society and culture.. in this century there is still physical sex and insemination of the female organs.. the womales still have female organs to create the next generations.. those female organs will have more and more nigro insemination you will see i was right.. why? because only one who doesn't give a fuck about womales is the nigro.. they will put them in their place and do whatever they want to them and this is what womales quietly want done behind closed doors.. they want to be dominant on the outside world and be dominated in the bedroom.. but not by a pretender.. they want the real thing.. THEY WANT THE GETTO IN THEM CREATING A NEW GENERATION OF A MIXED RACE WHERE WOMALE HAS TAKEN THE PLACE OF THE WHITE MALE.. AND THE NIGRO IS UPGRADED INTO THE DONNOR ROLE INSTEAD OF THE WHITE BOY.. AND WITH THAT STEP.. CLIMBING THE LADDER OF THE SPECIES INTO NEW NORM.. A NEW MINIMUM.. A NEW REALITY.. A NEW UNIVERSE IS UNFOLDING RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR EYES,,

you will see new generation of sophisticated thugs.. you will oh you will mark my words.. it will come in masses already coming in big numbers now.. but it will be even larger and literally thug will have a nuclear bomb level tech in their hand.. you will see

and there is a lot to blame on the police in America.. especially during the Hussein regime!!! where they were running police state.. some of them are unqualified murderers who should never wear badge in their lifes.. its minority but they created a monster that ruined the inner citys in america.. abused and misused the blacks to fit their agenda.. again all controlled by deep state as you can see in the bogus Russia balonie they try to put on independent president Donald j trump.. the way comey and muller and really the deep state reps going after him,,

its deep state behing this "uprade" don't ever forget it,,

don't forget that there is a lot of very servere crimes committd by the Hussein surveillance police state regime.. legit crimes not "lets look around about anything we can find about your life history" balonie.. but LEGIT NATIONAL TREAZON LEVEL CRIMES by the Hussein police state regime.. serious crimes known and ordered by that racist

at the end of the day what i want is planet full of wild life and protected animals and less of the disgustingly politically correct betas,, womales,,  and thuggish nigro rappers

i want less husseins.. and less vallery jarrets.. and this is why i find rosseane very honest in her tweets.. vallery jarret was one of the main criminals behind the social and cultural down fall of the west,,

its disgusting what happened to society and culture due to the son of 1000 whores surveillance police state community leader organizer--"Hussein" and his disgusting regime full of black racist American haters CRIMINALS! (and a satan in a white female body)

hand of god interfered literally in the holy month of November 2016,, i believe that month is holy.. the whole month 1-30-- HOLY!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #933 on: May 31, 2018, 10:46:23 AM »

there is a cold civil war right now..

why isn't it become a hot civil war? because humans of the 21st century are technologically comfy <-- new term my pupils.. learn it,,

by the way I whole heartedly support Roseanne barr truth to your face approach,, yes she is little kookoo but there is truth in what she is saying.. she is saying it out of pain..

valery jarret is a criminal that should be imprisoned,, she committed CRIMES AGAINST THE WEST! CRIMES AGAINST THE WEST! CRIMES AGAINST THE WEST!

I truly despize that disgusting islamo fascist black old piece of shit who destroyed America social and culturally..

valery jarret belong in a PRISON CELL for destroying western culture.. being one of the pioneers of that downfall!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #934 on: June 01, 2018, 12:36:49 PM »

i love the pardons president trump is getting happen.. love it love it love it!

everyone that criminal comey got to should be pardons.. as many as possible

i love that dinesh desoGlobal get pardoned love it

i love that Martha stewart will get clemency..  because beside the fact she was nasty as a human being.. she really didn't deserve this fascist comey horror show treatment

pardon all give clemancys to all of the ones Hussein and comey hurt.. all of them.. anyone that this corrupt criminal put in prison should be getting pardon/clemency

comey should go to prison instead of them along side most of the black "analysts" and Jeffery fake jew tubin who sit and enjoy every single fall of good person during the Hussein regime..

anyone who worked for that nigro criminal Kenyan sub animal son of 1000 facist whores Hussein.. anyone who worked for him need to be looked at with magnifying glass,,

HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMORS!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #935 on: June 01, 2018, 09:10:37 PM »

lowest unemployment in America since 2000-- 3.8% -- best ever in many humans life times-- checked

fda has the best administrator ever-- checked

experimental medicines are allowed to be tested hands on with out fda approval-- checked

revolution much?

top 6 American presidents ever.. will end up top 3 maybe even numero uno

holy month of November 2016,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #936 on: June 04, 2018, 01:18:26 PM »

WHY ISNT JAMES COMEY LOCKED UP INSIDE A PRISON CELL?

WHY ISNT JOHN BRENEN LOCKED UP INSIDE A PRISON CELL?

WHY ISNT JAMES CLAPPER LOCKED UP INSIDE A PRISON CELL?

WHY ISNT MICHAEL HADEN LOCKED UP INSIDE A PRISON CELL?

WHY ISNT SUZAN RICE LOCKED UP INSIDE A PRISON CELL?

I KNOW FASCIST SURVEILLANCE POLICE STATE KENYAN CRIMINAL IN CHEIF-- HUSSEIN-- CAN NOT BE LOCKED UP INSIDE A PRISON CELL BUT THE 5 I MENTIONED ABOVE.. WHY ARENT THEY LOCKED UP YET INSIDE  P R I S O N -  C E L L   

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #937 on: June 05, 2018, 02:11:51 PM »

a president can actually be indicted after his term is over,,

ISLAMO FASCIST DISGRACED SURVVEILENCE POLICE STATE CHEIF- HUSSEIN-- SHOULD BE INDICTED! THAT PIECE OF SCAM OF EARTH-- HUSSEIN-- SHOULD BE SITTING BEHIND BARS IN A PRISON CELL FOR LEADING A SURVEILLANCE POLICE STATE AGAINST ITS OWN PEOPLE.. ABUSE OF POWER TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE

very small chances for this particular thing to happen but it should!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #938 on: June 07, 2018, 07:17:07 PM »

Hussein.. pay close attention of how a none thuggish.. none nigroish.. good blacks are..

no entitlement no balonie.. legit good people..

you,, Hussein,, gave horrible name to some blacks in America.. you brought the getto to center stage with your fascist surveillance police state that did nothing but ABUSE the gettos in America.. destroyed their hopes and dreams..

you couldn't even pardon that damn black woman that was in prison on DRUG OFFENCES YOU FRAUD FAKE VILE FASCIST,,

president trump had to do it.. you refused her 3 fucking times you and your disgusting surveillance police state rejected that black female pardon request.. you "black lover".. you "drug offences commuter you" ::) ya piece of trash

here Hussein learn what is to be authentic black.. GREAT PEOPLE.. unlike you and your surveillance police state who ruined the gettos and created entitlement worse than ever before that now is being fixed brick by brick by this great president Donald john trump

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URrWHWRb32k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URrWHWRb32k</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URrWHWRb32k

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #939 on: June 08, 2018, 01:15:41 PM »

gh15 and president Donald trump are multiverse entanglement 100% with out a doubt.. not even question this any longer.. I used to question it a bit before 2016.. I said maybe very similar inividuals.. no!

president Donald j trump and gh15 the lion of Judah are entanglement in the multiverse and we are part of larger entanglement,,

100% sure of it as crazy as it sounds to a "sane human of the 20th-21st  centuries"..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #940 on: June 08, 2018, 10:38:07 PM »

this is the best president in American history,,

top 6 as of now but ends up as the best American president in history of the nation,,

you are witnessing a legit gh15 entanglement in space/time

true friend of athletes.. true athlete himself with history to prove it.. true kindness and true goodness.. a TRUE gh15er in blood and in spirit

the best president in American history-- president Donald j trump

amazing PERSON that done what I have done on a much bigger scale a decade later but simultaneously if you follow my writings about the multiverse along the years,,

I want to point you to minute 12:40.. this is where all athletes of the world should start paying close attention..

the impatient generation nothingness should start from min 12:40,,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wocViXYjwpg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wocViXYjwpg</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wocViXYjwpg

delivered!
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #941 on: June 10, 2018, 03:01:04 PM »

A L P H A !

yo yo.. ::) "king" lebrone 'racist 0-4' james and "princessa" meggy take a close look^^^.. THIS! is what we call LEGIT HANDS ON leader in the west,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #942 on: June 12, 2018, 03:29:23 AM »

Robert.. last time you did a good movie was 2005 hide and seek and meet the fockers am I right or am I wrong Robert? this is life time ago.. its when I started gh15..

last time you did a great movie was what? 1990 good fellas and cape fear?

this is fucking 30 years ago Robert.. 30 FUCKING YEARS since you did great movie Robert..

why don't you shut you damn mouth and go find some good movie to play in maybe you will upgrade the averageness of the generation a bit?

30 fucking years Robert!!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #943 on: June 12, 2018, 01:18:14 PM »

denis rodman!

is a  great black athlete

lebrone racist james should learn from the great denis rodman..

what a great contribution to the world.. what a great great contribution to the world!

its amazing how disgusting the players are today in comparison to true greats like Jordan and rodman,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #944 on: June 12, 2018, 01:44:04 PM »

Donald j trump shall be remembered as the best president in American history

congratulations!

holy month of November,, 2016

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #945 on: June 13, 2018, 06:21:15 PM »

hey james comey.. I hope you have a very good lawyer.. I really do,, maybe you can hire "chairman" muller.. you need a really good lawyer,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #946 on: June 14, 2018, 03:38:19 AM »

Sen. Bob Corker, the Republican chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, on Wednesday chided his GOP colleagues for being "cultish" under President Donald Trump.

The Tennessee lawmaker said there are a number of reticent Republicans who do not want to agitate the president.

?We are in a strange place. It?s almost, it?s becoming a cultish thing, isn?t it?" said Corker

LOL

sounds familiar? lol its like 2005-2018 gh15 happening to president trump.. and thank god for that lol he deserves it!

entanglement in space/time lol I'm not kidding when i say this

unbelievable lol

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #947 on: June 14, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »

rod rozenstein the fake jew must be thrown out of the justice department of the united states of America,,

HE BLOCKS EVERY ATTEMPT FOR JUSTICE!

HE IS DEEP STATE!

I KEEP REPEATING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN.. IF MULLER STILL ALLOWED TO HAVE HIS "JOB" OF TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHNG OUT OF NOTHING.. THEN ROD ROZENSTEIN CANT BE TWISTING THE TRUTH THAT SUPPORT CRIMINAL PROSECTION OF THE HUSSEIN REGIME!

I KNOW WHOMEVER NEEDS TO READ IT READ IT..

FIRE ROD ROZENSTEIN AND APPOINT DECENT HUMAN BEING INTO THAT POSITION

DO NOT LET ROZENSTEIN ABUSE THE CONSTITUTION AND THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

FIRE THAT DISGUSTING SUB HUMAN AND PUT HIM INSTEAD OF HARVEY ON TRIAL.. ROZENSTEIN IS SOMEONE WHO TRULY DESERVE TO BE ON TRIAL FOR HIS DEEP STATE ROLE DURING THE HUSSEIN SURVEILLANCE POLICE STATE REGIME!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #948 on: June 15, 2018, 05:48:47 AM »

IG report analasys-- gh15 approved must be read by all athletes and gh15ers

first and formost.. Michael horowitz.. is a Hussein deep state fella.. lets start with this simple fact,, 

you can not let corruption investigate corruption

I already told you before about the other fake jew in the justice department named rod rozenstein.. I repeatedly call for his immediate firing and prosecuting for HANDS ON leading the justice department of the Hussein police state from his deep state solidified position,,

just like rozenstein.. horowits is Hussein deep state product.. the whole department of justice of the united stated of America was inflertrated by the Hussein surveillance police state regime.. this is the biggest story of your life time.. and no matter how much justice you look for.. you will not find any practical hands on justice as long as specific steps are not taken by the president of the united states or HIS attorney general

the justice department of Hussein's regime WAS and IS the biggest part of the deep state! this is what many fail to digest..

president trumps camp already understood it long ago.. they were explained in 2015-2016 how things work.. I know it personally.. they were told exactly how thing work in deep state before they knew what it really was hands on.. now they do..

now with regard to the "report"..

the only thing one need to look at is the communication between the 2 high level agents that American generation x fbi whore lisa and that deep state fbi agent peter.. to understand the level of corruption within the top of the AMERICAN FBI..  once you add to it the disgraced comey factor.. you start understanding that the law enforcement in America is corrupt during 2015-2016.. and I'm talking about the high echelon of it aka the politically appointed sector of it.. this section works directly with the American justice department and cause a lot of damage every year to many good individuals during the Hussein surveillance police state regime.. many conservatives in America suffered greatly due to that corrupt justice department..

the fact that Hillary rotten Clinton is not sitting in prison should tell you a lot about how America was run 2015-2016.. 2 highly critical years where severe crimes were commited by the fully organized (community organizer type Marxist and fascist type of sick kenyan cough cough) surveillance police state from top to bottom.. THE 2% OF PEOPLE IN THE JUSTIC DEPARTMENT that are in very strong positions and left overs.. they run the show.. this is a big problem for president Donald trump who only been president a year and a half.. its just not enough time to clean the system.. yes we brought a revolution but the revolution cant run faster due to those deep state individuals who are there for many years and their sole purpose is to keep the status quo of America and the way its run and control its population,,

that's it..

putting chris ray as head of fbi wont help.. the clean up need to be from within the corrupt justice department of the Hussein surveillance police state regime

the public doesn't trust the fbi and doesn't trust the justice department.. as simple as that,,  you can make belief it does but the public doesn't trust them.. you will see in the coming elections.. there is complete disconnect between president trump and his dozens of millions of followers and the deep state that rule the life of americans..

president Donald trump need little more time to really clean house.. I believe he will do it.. but you just cant do it in 500 days.. its just not enough time to remove 100% of deep state personnel,, 

you cant really separate between the fbi and the justice department in America during the Hussein regime for the Hussein corrupt regime penetrated them both! they put political appointees.. agenda driven unqualified individual in prime positions.. with very extremist twisted communistic world view

its very bad.. if you truly know what you are looking at.. you know that you don't need to read 500 pages of deep state written "birocrazy" report to understand what happened inside the hussein regime

no words can fix the damage the fbi suffered and the damage the justice department suffered due to the Hussein surveillance police state regime

I really recommend to prosecute james comey,, loreta lynch,, McCabe,, peter and lisa..

I would highly suggest to look deeply into Hillary rotten Clinton and Hussein with a secondary council

you have here a deep state who went rogue and truly abused the American people,, I highly suggest to president trump to break it apart before its too late for it to be broken apart,,

huge stain that will not go away.. this is for 100 years to come if its not broken apart,, clean up the justice department first and foremost! you cant have effective fbi if the justice department is damaged from within and its severely damaged from within

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #949 on: June 15, 2018, 09:38:41 PM »

president Donald trump just gave a ko to fake news lol out of this world,, just amazing..

amazing!

i love this president so much,,

holy month of November 2016!

gh15 loj is in the white house lol

DIVINE!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #950 on: June 17, 2018, 03:57:10 AM »

chille is missing in this world cup

world cup shoud be 36 teams not 32.. I much prefer it 36..

chille is missing
Holland is missing
Italy is missing

all powerhouses of football all should 100% be in the mundial,, how can you let Holland and Italy stay out? also chille.. is amazing team should be included

the world cup got to be 36 teams permanently.. with more 4 games a day period,,

its only once every 4 years.. so make it 36 solid teams for good not 32

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #951 on: July 12, 2018, 11:47:48 AM »

75000 views..

not bad,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #952 on: July 12, 2018, 11:52:15 AM »

http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=45536.180

^you can find me posting here until the end of the mundial.. very important thread had to devote a lot of time to it,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #953 on: July 13, 2018, 04:47:36 AM »

if you want to see deep state in its glory look no farther than peter strzok the corrupt fbi "agent".. that worked under a line of corrupt fbi "agents" and high level personnel who are all part of what i call DEEP STATE.. this leads to the Hussein regime and the sick islamo fascist Kenyan who lead it

just turn on tv and watch it is broadcasting all over the planet.. including social media..

peter sztrok would have been hanged! 300 years ago for this level crime,,

you have here the top fbi that served as deep state outlet.. all poisoned from within!

the fbi is stained for the rest of the 21st century.. pretty much the rest of your life in the flesh

i have never seen such corruption in America,, ever! not even during the Nixon regime where it came from the president insecurity..

what we have here is corruption from the police state created by Hussein.. the islamo fascist Kenyan who set at the head of a surveillance police state titled America during his reign.. with very few fighting it and falling victims to Hussein's crimes.. even fewer survived Hussein crimes and managed to see the great president DONALD J TRUMP rize to power and elected on November 8th 2016,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

Zeedev

• WIZARD
« Reply #954 on: July 13, 2018, 05:18:05 AM »

That fucking congressional hearing was a shit show.  Strozk is a dishonorable piece of shit scumbag and needs to be locked up.  Man just looks like an evil snake

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #955 on: July 14, 2018, 09:26:53 AM »

that idiot deep state operative bob muller indicted 12 Russian "cia" personnel lol.. that will never come to America for any trial and its all done under the fascist Kenyan surveillance police state regime of Hussein.. it is Hussein who didn't do a damn thing to protect American and the west.. it is Hussein who was islamo fascist in mind and heart.. the title president of united states of America should never be mentioned together with the name Hussein

it is high crimes and misdemeanors coming directly from the Hussein surveillance police state regime that ruined lives of good western humans in favoratizm of weakening the united states of America.. and this! my friends is the truth

and still that disgusting deep state filt muller for almost 2 years playing with his ballz investigating a no case against innocent people just because of despize and hate towards president Donald trump

this is story for the centuries..

the immediate imprisonment of criminals like the Husseins and the rozensteins the mullers  the comeys and rest of the disgusting corrupt criminal deep state including rotten clintong.. this! is what should happen.. you have here a rogue regime.. a rogue surveillance criminal police state that was lead by Hussein and his henchmen and henchwomales!

WORST CRIMES IN AMERICAN HISTORY COMMITED BY THE HUSSEIN REGIME,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #956 on: July 17, 2018, 04:24:27 AM »

JOHN BRENEN SHOULD BE HANGED FOR CRIMES HE COMMITED SPECIFICALLY DURING THE SECOND DECADE OF THE 21ST CENTURY,,

the all Hussein surveillance police state regime need to stand in court of law but the john brenenen this Marxist fascistic criminal and yes this terms can go along together.. that individual should be hanged for REAL TREAZON!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #957 on: July 17, 2018, 04:32:11 AM »

this once in a life time great president Donald j trump shape America in his image and away from deep state.. finally having some fruitful relationship with Russia the great supporter of united states of America in the war against Nazi Germany and the third reich,,

deep state and fake news can not stand a good working relation between the 2 super powers and Russia is a super power too face it,, the 2 are building better relations and this is how it should be in order to stabilize the disgusting globalized third world and chaos deep state create

there is a lot of wisdom behind president Donald trump.. wisdom that comes once in a life time.. once in a century.. and it is in your time.. in your flesh

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #958 on: July 17, 2018, 06:23:03 AM »

THE GOOD INDIVIDUAL IS VLADIMIR PUTIN!!

THE BAD INDIVIDUAL IS HUSSEIN! AND HIS SURVEILLANCE POLICE STATE REGIME! THE "DEMOCRATIC FASCIST PARTY OF AMERICA" WHO LEAD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INTO THE ABYSS.. INTO BECOMING ABUSED HUMANS FOR HALF A DECADE BEFORE THE RIZE OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

I AM AMAZED AMAZED THAT THE HUSSEIN REGIME IS STILL WALKING FREE! AMAZED!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #959 on: July 18, 2018, 12:47:26 PM »

beware of the military industrial complex

all together now pupils..

beware of the?

military industrial complex!

and last time for the sake of generation nothingness--

BEWARE OF THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

with love,,
president Dwight d eizen-hour

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up