GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34   Go Down

Author Topic: i believe that  (Read 84178 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: i believe that
« Reply #900 on: April 11, 2018, 03:38:29 AM »

its amazing to me how humans actually use facebook.. actually willingly let deep state know everything it wants about them in a controlled surrounding.. simply amazing

people actually give real information about themselves to be part of a deep state aka facebook.. you got to be insane in the head straight out..

its almost as bad as letting Rod roseinstein continue being assistant attorney general..

i am amazed at how deep state operating and how much real estate it owns in the collective conscious of abused humans

you got to be crazy to use some sites on the internet.. absolute crazy!

this became a form of human control and will eventually lead to the unisex species i been talking about now for 13 years..

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #901 on: April 11, 2018, 04:09:08 AM »

this son of a whore.. zuckerface.. is now sitting infront of united states congress.. pretty much officially agreeing for government supervision and regulation of that monster company.. i say officially because its always been a government operation from the viral spread of 2007-2008.. only the deep state part of the government.. it was like that all along the second decade of the 21st century..

so now not only deep state has control of it.. but also the official government lol

your personal data and privacy is now out the window OFFICIALY! lol.. you have no more privacy on face book.. finito!

the American society is a controlled society.. controlled by 2 fake news channels running a deep state operation which is a very serious entity that run the west in the last 70 years.. military industrial complex which penetrated itself anywhere into society veins.. and no this is not a fruit of my imagination this is as legit as it comes..

it is so so bad.. you got to be nuts straight out nuts to be anywhere on the internet but private sites operated in a maze within a maze of grey zones..

the future is a war between controlled fascistic society represented by the "liberal" left and the outlanders which are pretty much the individuals behind private sites that are in friendly countries/zones

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #902 on: April 11, 2018, 04:12:01 AM »

1,,FIRE ROSENSTEIN
2,, FIRE MULLER

these 2 got to go!

they got! to go! they are deep state operatives.. both are disgraced to the human species,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #903 on: April 12, 2018, 12:41:02 AM »

i really don't want to help the republicans after the hell they put president trump tru by not standing to the fascist organized Hussein's deep state.. but anything is better than the fascist liberals "me too and antifa" type disasters.. so coming mid term in america in November 2018 we will help the republicans.. again not because we are inlove with them since its all deep state after all.. but because they are lesser of 2 evils and overall better for president trump.. eventhough some will doubt it since president trump is legit independent 

first good step is that idiot generation x paul ryan retiring.. this is perfect.. that weak.. too young.. generation x idiot should have gone right after tax reform was accomplished,, he is looking to become president one day this is his dream.. he is playing a political game.. he is a politically correct individual who simply should not run congress in the era of president trump which is the least politically correct individual out there and a gift to the west

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #904 on: April 20, 2018, 10:26:41 AM »

its funny how fake news cnn is continuing with their nonsense day in day out.. now they "received" comey memos lol every 5 hours it is something new.. literally every 5 hours lol

the common joe sees tru this shit.. in the digital era.. you cant fool common joe.. maybe for a little while but it doesn't last..

i suggest fake news cnn concentrate on the inspector general.. recocomendation for criminal charges against fbi top officials.. like McCabe and others.. it goes up to Hussein.. i suggest to pay close attention to this lovely inspector general.. he reveals the truth..

and not a word on fake news cnn nor fake news msnbc.. all smokes and mirrors..

its coming..

deep state needs to adaprt.. because cant hide the crimes of Hussein regime.. that police state regime crimes must be revealed to the west

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #905 on: April 20, 2018, 03:47:58 PM »

Berkeley university, columbia hniversity are hotbeds of communists

Trump should profile all who get scholarships on recommendations of professros

These two are hotbeds for communists blueprint of nation

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #906 on: April 21, 2018, 08:48:45 AM »

those are few facts you should all know

1,, president Donald trump is top 6 president in American history.. with a great chance to end up on top as the best president in American history

2,, Richard Nixon aka tricky Dickie as vansvile call him lol was a great president.. really great.. at the end of the day he is remembered as a great president for America.. not top 6 due to him truly being behind water gate.. but over all great president

3,,fox news belong to Rupert sons pretty much who are part of deep state but due to the fact papa like high ratings.. they give stage to SOME legit truth unlike fake news cnn and fake news msnbc that are completely rigged corrupted and controlled by deep state DIRECTLY

4,, few differences between me and the president of the united states..

-I DESPIZE Kimberly guilfoil.. I think she is a disgusting whore with big mouth which is a good example of the more educated generation x whores,, he on the other hand use her for advice on legal matters.. but rest assure I despize that thing and her mouth

-I also in the utmost belief that deep state will not relax until they charge jared or Michael or both.. I believe they are trying to get as close as possible to the president so while is true that right now cant just fire muller.. I believe there will come a time that Rosenstein and muller will have to be removed from their position OR if not that then a presidential pardon will have to be given to quite few innocent humans

5,, sean Hannity is a great gh15er.. one of the best gh15ers on media ever.. if not the best.. legit athlete that got position of power and use it to promote the truth

6,, from rotten Clinton down to McCabe tru loreta and suzan rice tru comey and brenen and many others.. they all should face the bells of justice.. ALL OF THEM.. THOSE ARE INDIVIDUALS WHO TRULY! COMMITED CRIMES AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.. it goes up to Hussein.. right up to that Kenyan's desk

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #907 on: April 27, 2018, 02:48:43 AM »

an American should swear to the land and flag it represents not to the people that populating America in 2018..

a good percentage of the American people now days are disgusting! they are the worse on the American land.. not all but a good percentage of them are fascist! anti males! anti everything America stood for in the 20th century and prior

for me America represent the land of George Washington,, Thomas Jefferson,,  abe Lincoln,, teddy Roosevelt,, ike,, Ronald Reagan,, and Donald trump.. THIS! is what America is for me 7 great president..

what happen right now in America with the fascistic womale "movment" and with the destruction of males.. with the antifa and with the social and cultural downfall.. what happen right now is DISGRACE!

I don't believe for a second of anything bill cosby is blamed for.. not for a second!

I don't believe in the process of "jury justice 2018"..

I believe the social and cultural downfall of America doesn't put shame on the presidents I mentioned here.. it only put before us the choice that there is to make!

America should not be known for what it became.. but for its history and its land.. for its better generations.. and for the president who tried and currently try to make it better for future generation

the American people.. many of them now days are DISGUSTING! simply disgustingly fascist.. many of them would be thrown in prison in other centuries for treason! and for crimes of corruption against the American land

STAND FOR THE LANDS!
STAND FOR THE FLAG!

don't stand for all the people because many from within America have no interest nor love for that land!

VIVA PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!

you cant stop a train that already left the station.. but what you can do is make the ride suiting you!

I have never seen injustice like been done in America to bill cosby.. seriously this is beyond shame for the American idiots in philly.. beyond shame!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #908 on: April 27, 2018, 05:27:38 PM »

its unbelievable how so few in fake news cnn and fake news msnbc give credit to president trump for whats going on in the Korean peninsula.. its just disgusting how fake news mention so little about it when if it was any other president they would be now having ceremonies and 24 7 live broadcasting..

but no,, instead of giving huge credit to him..  fake news media continue with ridiculing this great president

I am simply in shock how corrupt the American fake news media is.. it is unbeliavble how deep the Kenyan owned them into submission during his corrupt surveillance police state regime.. I don't know how else to describe whats going on in America beside calling it as it is--

ABUSE OF A NATION BY DEEP STATE VIA ITS MEDIA DEPARTMENT FAKE NEWS CNN AND FAKE NEWS MSNBC

no other president of America done what president Donald trump done in 1 year in office..

destroyed daesh!
gave money back to peoples pockets!
reformed the tax code
regulations are out the window.. greatly reduced by his direct action
NASA IS BACK!
bringing peace tru strength in the Korean peninsula..
putting iran in its place
moving embassy to Jeruzalem
make Saudi arabia and other sunni nations friends with Israel in the fight against terror

this is straight out one of the best presidents in American history.. and based on his first year he will end up as the best president in American history!

and it pisses off deep state! they want him out so bad.. but they will get civil war if they touch him.. they know this.. they will get legit civil war on their hand.. the day to day military and ALL law enforcement is on the side of the president.. deep state has no chance in a civil war.. they will lose fast and they love their comfy asses too much,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #909 on: April 28, 2018, 05:17:45 AM »

i cant believe i give kenya west some credit since i think his "music" is crap i don't think rap is music.. i said it million times before but the individual atleast look in the mirror and understand how bad the current getto entitled black community became.. so he and few others see the truth and throw some truth out there

i will give him credit about music though.. when he started.. in 2008-2009.. he was on the right path.. he had ONE very good creation/song called "heartless".. should have kept that route.. could have been something memorable for legit music..

never the less he speak the truth when it comes to the black entitled community in America and what the evil Kenyan Hussein did to it.. or sadly what he didn't do to truly help

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #910 on: April 29, 2018, 05:10:08 AM »

david litt is a prime example of a fascist society created by the disgusting son of 1000 whores Kenyan surveillance regime..  this is a prime example of how a no one youngster roze to some limited power by Hussein and used it to hurt democracy tru "humor"

what david litt doesn't tell the world is that the reason president trump say privately that he respect reporters is because the president talk about different eras.. where reporters actually did their decent jobs and REPORTED FAIRLEY..

president trump think fake news cnn and fake news msnbc and the david litts of the worlds.. are damaging society by constantly twisting the boundaries of their job in order to serve a fascist agenda outlined by deep state!

david litt ::)

in a different century david litt would be a paper boy delivering papers.. he is disgraceful generation nothingness idiot

now that's! one fake American jewish boy I cant stand.. "litt" ::)

yale and other universities have way too much social power on society.. this comes to an end along the 21st century.. trust me this all come to an end along the 21st century

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #911 on: May 03, 2018, 10:31:16 AM »

sadly the individuals I name here now are trying to finish president trump presidency or cripple it significantly.. they  are working from within deep state and the fascist "democratic" party and the deep state republicrats aka the Nicole wallaces.. the steve schmidts.. the Charlie sykes etc.. which are the front face of deep state aka fake news "media"

sadly.. this will not stop until they either achieve their goal or fail..

my official stand on this is to remove this individual from his "entitled" positon ASAP!

ROD ROSENSTEIN! who is a walking contradiction and corruption combo that should also stand trial once removed from office for corruptions against his nation and its people

I understand that muller cant be currently removed eventhough I still highly! recommend it.. but still if not removing him..  there is urgent need to get into the justice deparment and remove the corruption over there because it will end up with this department deep state personnel allowing incrimination of someone close to this great president.. someone INNOCENT just like president trump who is INNOCENT and witch hunt is being conducted against him

make an interference now because deep state does not want president trump as influential president.. they want him as a lame duck at the best case scenario.. they will not stop until they get what they want..

president trump must use his right by a law! under the constitution of the united states of America and remove some of the last left overs of deep state out of the justice department.. fire them.. they are up to no good.. they will try to make something out of nothing.. they are doing it as I'm writing this.. I know 98% are gone I get it.. but the 2% that are left are the worst poison you can come by..

REMOVE THEM! YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT AND YOU DECIDE WHO WORKS IN THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT.. THE ATTORNY GENERAL IS OUT OF ORDER AND REMOVED HIMSELF FROM THIS TOPIC THUS THE PRESDIENT DONALD J TRUMP NEED TO REMOVE THOSE FEW DEEP STATE EVIL EVIL EVIL INDIVIDUALS! AND ROD ROSENSTEIN MUST GO AND MUST GO NOW!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #912 on: May 05, 2018, 12:31:42 PM »

who in the right mind care what president trump did with his own money when he was private citizen!!! a life time ago? who cares he payed 130k to the loose whore 10 years ago?? who cares about all this nonsense aside from a fascistic criminalistics fake new media.. which is the front arm of deep state..

the C R I M E S are  done by Hussein.. and clintong and comey and brenen and suzan rice and loreta lynch and that eric holder those racist fascists that ran SURVEILANCE POLICE STATE FOR 8 YEARS! ! ! ! ! THEY SHOULD BE STRIPPED OFF THEIR PRIVILIGES AND STAND TRIAL INFRONT OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOR SACRIFICING THE SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO TEROR AND BRIBED THE MULLAS OF IRAN WITH BILLION OF DOLLARS IN UNMARKED BILL UNDER THE DARKNESS OF NIGHT.. 100S OF BILLIONS!!! OF DOLLARS AND THIS NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE **** CRIMES AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE!! THEIR OWN EVERY DAY JOE SHMOES

there was NO COLLUSION! there is smoke and mirrors and now looking into every little detail in the presidents life? who the fuck let this type of shit go on? I tell you who.. ROD ROSENSTEIN! he should be removed from position immediately and fired,, if session can not do it.. session should go home too.. there should be attorney general that is capable of removing these bad apples from poisitons of nation abuse.. and if the attorney general cant do it then PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP WILL!

THERE WERE VERY SERIOUS CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE HUSSEIN REGIME! DO NOT LET FAKE NEWS MEDIA TAKE YOUR SHORT ATTENTION SPAN OFF LEGIT CRIMES COMMITTED BY A CRIMINAL REGIME LEAD BY THAT KENYAN SON OF 1000 WHORES

that's all there is to it! savage say it in a short 30 min amazing truth to your ears!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK1TWuH6xAg

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Swlabr

• WIZARD
« Reply #913 on: May 05, 2018, 06:59:45 PM »

who in the right mind care what president trump did with his own money when he was private citizen!!! a life time ago? who cares he payed 130k to the loose whore 10 years ago?? who cares about all this nonsense aside from a fascistic criminalistics fake new media.. which is the front arm of deep state..

the C R I M E S are  done by Hussein.. and clintong and comey and brenen and suzan rice and loreta lynch and that eric holder those racist fascists that ran SURVEILANCE POLICE STATE FOR 8 YEARS! ! ! ! ! THEY SHOULD BE STRIPPED OFF THEIR PRIVILIGES AND STAND TRIAL INFRONT OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOR SACRIFICING THE SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO TEROR AND BRIBED THE MULLAS OF IRAN WITH BILLION OF DOLLARS IN UNMARKED BILL UNDER THE DARKNESS OF NIGHT.. 100S OF BILLIONS!!! OF DOLLARS AND THIS NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE **** CRIMES AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE!! THEIR OWN EVERY DAY JOE SHMOES

there was NO COLLUSION! there is smoke and mirrors and now looking into every little detail in the presidents life? who the fuck let this type of shit go on? I tell you who.. ROD ROSENSTEIN! he should be removed from position immediately and fired,, if session can not do it.. session should go home too.. there should be attorney general that is capable of removing these bad apples from poisitons of nation abuse.. and if the attorney general cant do it then PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP WILL!

THERE WERE VERY SERIOUS CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE HUSSEIN REGIME! DO NOT LET FAKE NEWS MEDIA TAKE YOUR SHORT ATTENTION SPAN OFF LEGIT CRIMES COMMITTED BY A CRIMINAL REGIME LEAD BY THAT KENYAN SON OF 1000 WHORES

that's all there is to it! savage say it in a short 30 min amazing truth to your ears!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK1TWuH6xAg

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

It's not the payment that is at issue here. As with previous political scandals, it's the cover-up that is likely to land this administration in trouble.

At issue here is whether the $130k payment counts as a campaign contribution -- if it does, then it should have been disclosed at the time (which it wasn't).

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #914 on: May 06, 2018, 04:38:36 AM »

^the president will never get in trouble for paying out of his own money to a whore way way way before he even ran to office.. he barely started the apperentice tv show  when all this happened was only a year into it..  he was just Donald trump the private citizen the builder from queens.. he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.. wether it is to have his own beauty contest or tv show.. he used the reality tv beginning as a jumping point..

the fact is that muller has no mandate to look into anything else but collusion.. and the president is out of his touch,,

the crimes.. the legit dark crimes are sitting within the Hussein family and their corrupt criminal surveillance police state regime,,

gh15 approved

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #915 on: May 08, 2018, 03:01:47 AM »

VICTORY FOR THE FREE WORLD

VISOTR FOR THE WHITE RACE

VICTOR OF TRUMP

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/07/world/europe/putin-inauguration-russia-president.html

PUTIN gets elected for 4th term

Deep State has gone under cover for now

Main STREAN MEDIA HAS BEEN FUCKED,,,,,,, VOICE OF PEOPLE RISIS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #916 on: May 08, 2018, 09:00:18 AM »

deep state never go under cover,, its a constant fight between good and evil,, on November 8th 2016 there was an angel of god helping,, literally! this is why it ended how it ended,, we will need angels in the eras to come because it doesn't gets any easier.. it is always a struggle between real good and real evil,,

real good should always! prevail

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #917 on: May 09, 2018, 05:04:35 AM »

WHO IS THE PRESIDENT WITH THE BIGGEST BALLZ IN THE WORLD?

ALL TOGETHER NOW PUPOLINOS

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!

AND THE FASCIST FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS L I V I D lol

for that! shall be the one who deliver,,
touched by the angel of god in the HOLY NOVEMBER MONTH of the year 2016,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #918 on: May 10, 2018, 02:10:31 PM »

hostages are back home on united states grounds.. fake news cnn and fake news msnbc still lag behind.. still trying to bring their fascist "hosts" like erin "I look like a fat cow when gain 1lb" brunet and don homo racist lemon to brain wash people with nonsense! fake! news!

WHO IS THE PRESIDENT WITH THE BIGGEST BALLZ IN THE WORLD?

ALL TOGETHER NOW PUPOLINOS

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!

AND THE FASCIST FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS L I V I D lol

americans are back home on Americano grounds.. all due to.. alllllllllllllllll together now..

president
Donald
john
trump!

who went out of his way and actually goooooooooooing himself right as I'm writing this..  to the base.. to welcome them home to America..

now that! is! PRESIDENT!

the twitting president DELIVERED ONCE A G A I N!

BEST PRESIDENT OF THE 21ST CENTURY!

MARK AND DATE!

for that! shall be the one who deliver,,
touched by the angel of god in the HOLY NOVEMBER MONTH of the year 2016,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #919 on: May 14, 2018, 07:10:48 PM »

eventhough I'm for female general freedom i find the way female dress in iran pretty damn attractive.. especially if it would be transformed to western societys,, this is truly the way nature intended it to be

this more conservative approach where the male is the ruller and the female is truly his.. if used correctly and not overly abused.. is the right way for healthy society,, this is the way of nature

I'm so against the me too movement in the west,, i think its poison and i think males will end up rebelling.. if males dont end up rebelling they will become extinct

the only problem is that i think males will end up rebelling a little too late.. and that's bring me again to the final result--

UNISEX!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #920 on: May 15, 2018, 01:55:33 PM »

the human specie has evolved to become slaves of technology and with that came lots of comfortabilty.. it is on a direct path twards type 1 civilization

the route  it takes to get there though is a whole different story.. and thats what we are fighting for,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #921 on: May 15, 2018, 05:58:14 PM »

with every second on your "smart" phone you lose more of your privacy,,

this is the price you chose to pay as a society

I believe it shouldn't be that way.. this can easily become abuse of power.. it already became abuse of power which will be demonstrated when the case against the kanyan Hussein and his corrupt criminal surveillance police state is brought before the west,,

and it shall!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #922 on: May 15, 2018, 06:22:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CziHrYYSyPc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CziHrYYSyPc</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CziHrYYSyPc

this is the most potential I have seen on a female musician,, and she is a musician,, since madona and cindy louper..

the main question about miss netta barzilai is wether she can actually write music too not only perform and play instruments but actually write music to bring her the ability to maybe become one day a cindy louper or a madonna.. this is the main question right now,,

you know I believe music is finished but this! is way above Eurovision level.. this is pure pure pure raw musician talent and up there with the best female talent I have witnessed,,

now! as I said this can go 2 ways..

way 1 Is the Israeli culture will end her international career and keep her home artist

way 2 and this is the way I hope she goes.. if she can write music.. she can save.. literally save music.. she has her own janner and pretty much the only thing i can see coming out of generation nothingness that MAYBE can match the greats IF! i repeat IF! she can write music

this is serious serious serious talent,, i mean SERIOUS TALENT!

congratulation israel! but more importantly congratulation to NETTA BARZILAI!

i don't say this word easily in the 21st century but..

WOW!

DESPIZING THE ME TOO WHORES BUT APPROVING THIS MUSICIAN BIG TIME,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F8azpW7-mc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F8azpW7-mc</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F8azpW7-mc

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #923 on: May 17, 2018, 10:44:17 AM »

they should be in rottening prison!

http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=45351.0

gh15 approved

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #924 on: May 18, 2018, 04:45:23 AM »

Another deep state swamp surfaces on the screen

John Bolton

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44134910

This man can single handedly derail Tumps plan for peace with North Korea and can aggrevate Korean crisis puting to mud all hard work by the presidintato

You want to know the source where the swamp comes from??

The Council Of Foreign Relations

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #925 on: May 18, 2018, 10:33:36 AM »

jon Bolton is one of the best best individuals president trump has on his side and that's why he was chosen,,

no balonie to the point,,

he is very much approved by gh15

I'm very very fond of jon Bolton eventhough Michael savage and others are not.. both the president and myself like him greatly,, I really like him and let me mention to everyone once again..

president trump is independent.. he is truly the only independent president since teddy Roosevelt.. legit! independent,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #926 on: May 19, 2018, 02:03:24 PM »

fake news cnn and fake news media aka deep state first line of fire.. is absolitly excited with the wedding in few hours,, they already forgot about shooting lol.. the shooting is to change America.. this thing they keep for the weekdays,,

right now they celebrate the "wedding"..

all arranged to get in color into the last monarchy tht still means something to the  western world "psych"

this is very worrying how due to president trump resentment by deep state.. you see the occasion being boosted big time.. this is all pre arranged crap.. he didn't choose her.. he picked her to fit the kingdom needs! he could hve picked many but she answered creterias that were agreed to by him and them and he is playing a part don't ever forget it my friends.. its the queen last word that counts and the queen is 100% deep state connected.. her monarchy survival is directly dependent on deep state.. they are worthless with out deep state

god how I wish the Scottish got better result in the 1700s in their battles against the red coats.. the uk wouldn't look today fested with fanatic islamists if Scottish had their ways back in 1700s

this all wedding.. its a re run of Fergie and the homo prince andrew but it was in a different era so generation nothingness don't really care lol.. only now the homo is that disgusting creep "host" don homo lemon from fake news cnn who claims it is fairy tale wedding that dumb Hussein product.. that disgusting homo don lemon is that Kenyan legacy in fake news cnn,,

this Is globalized deep state arranged wedding.. it is what the globalists want more than anything else especially when president trump is where the real crown is at and its the white house,, also never forget president trump is Scottish heritage.. never! forget it

in any case this is no fairy nothing this is harry fucking an old black and white Hussein like mix.. he ws ok with her pussy.. she wanted royal privilege so she opened her pussy for him ofcourse.. and the all thing is done for the "modernization" of the royal family which will never really be modernized during your time.. deep state think into the next century.. into total globalization of planet earth

1 people
1 color
1 controlled cashless society

"type 1 civilization.. this is what they aim at and this is what they will eventually get.. only we will have much to say and do about it to create it in our image"

loj and president Donald j trump approved : )

they want a new world that will destroy everything you knew up until 2009..
we want new world that will cherish it and respect borders.. language.. and culture!

we win in the short run
they may very well win in the long run if the world is not waking up.. unisex is on the horizon,, 

never the less for the bimbos and womales of generation nothingness.. and for the memes and zuckerfaces and the iPhone generation this is a wonderful day,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #927 on: May 20, 2018, 06:30:23 PM »

my final review of the new royal princessa wedding lol,,

1,, harry truly! loves Meghan.. period

2,,good ole previously married Meghan lol also trying to love harry.. she truly is.. you can tell she as the Americans say "HEART" him lol seriously though..  i truly hope she love him and attracted to him i really do.. the look in her eyes is glossy and kind but it need to be from legit love and not from castles crowns and million cameras pointing .. time will tell i give it a chance,,

3,, the wedding is arranged,, like everything in the queen court everything is arrange for a bigger purpose

4,, deep state control the queen for a long time now.. keeping her monarchy in place.. getting its globalization and upgrade of human psych to where they want it to be for type 1 civilization to develop the way THEY want it to proceed..

5,, deep state cant control president Donald trump.. he is out of control for them thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkk god! the holy month of November 2016 is responsible for that.. he is the nightmare of deep state.. they can not stand it because he pave the pattern twards type 1 civilization the way it should be

6,,  Meghan should learn to shut her mouth when it comes to politics,, she has no clue whats she is talking about and confuses color of skin with whats better for humanity,, she should now know her place and represent the monarchy and America/uk connection the way princess should.. be active in charities and smile a lot.. and help president trump!.. it was very good you didn't invite Hussein.. very good first step

7,, it is amazing how powerful president Donald trump online crowds are.. social media is owned by president trump in a big way.. i read some tmz they boocher the wedding lol but the reality is that the wedding was very nice.. and she looked very good.. and her dress was pretty.. and she was very dignified and full of humility and niceness twards everyone.. she deserve a chance to redeem her self

8,, the reason president trump own social media is because fake news is owned by deep state.. it was understood 3 years ago and thus the concentration was on social media where the real people are.. the not connected.. the every day joe.. he successfully rule social media and its a constant war between fake news "deep stare owned" 20th century media and social "trump owned" 21st century media,, there is very obvious war going between these 2 platforms..

9,, the song stand by me and the black kookoo preacher were good.. very nice.. i liked.. he talked too long but over all was sufferable and done with good taste.. definitely personal choice done with out any connection to deep state

10,, Hussein left his mark on the royal family.. sadly,, Meghan is a product of the Hussein lead deep state agenda and she entered the royal family due to this.. this again is deep state arranged.. have no doubt about it.. love or not love this would never happen with out the queen oking it big time and queen did it to bring deep state and the monarchy onto the same page.. and Hussein left his mark there have no doubt about it,, i do believe the that unlike Hussein Meghan appreciate her white heritage much more than Hussein

over all i do give this couple a chance.. despite all the bad signs i see.. i want to believe in goodness so i give it a chance and wont declare my usual time limit on this one lol she love animals and protect them.. he is a nice fella that truly love her.. may work out after all,,

good luck,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #928 on: May 21, 2018, 11:42:48 AM »

to all the dirty idiots on holes on the internet.. here is what i posted on gh15spectra few minutes ago,, so its clear it is me,, we have a legit sister site for research and sarms that is not only hardcore bodybuild.. that replaces datblue or whtever his name was datbtru? its not officially started yet because its in the final stages of being built.. but my gh15 pupils can already post there too as become vets there too,,

to all the fuckin idiots who sit constantly and assume things about me... let me explain something once and for all so its understood by the rumor spreaders lol

I'm the most followed individual in the history of bodybuild and fitness.. even the ones who say they don't follow me.. still follow me and read me..

I am one individual.. not a fat black guy.. not lean82 who was my mod leader on gh15.org during specific years.. I'm not ergo who was another mod leader.. I'm not a source either.. I'm like dj181 call me.. the almighty.. the legit almighty.. gh15.. or as I renamed myself in 2014 gh15 the lion of Judah to specify where my heart is,,

I am made history in the ifbb and out of the ifbb and entered the history pages in a big way,, I created the perfect storm and it changed the sport and a lot more than the sport of bodybuild.. I was a transformation leader.. I did for bodybuild and fitness more than any other individual ever did for it when it comes to hands on advancement of athletes,,

never been Nasser,, he just liked my work,, he admired me and was a fan of mine this is why I nicknamed him beautiful man with glasses,,

I am the most famous individual to ever come out of the bodybuild and fitness internet era.. its a simple fact that cant be argued.. I was there when there was NO social media.. actually creating it so it is can become the monsterous it is todya lol

I open this world to many to either follow my path of being responsible athletes and say no to real drugs and concentrate on hormones and their applications,, or trying to ruin it like some tried to do and failed.. they simply didn't make it past 2-3-4 years you all know who they were

I am one and this is why is why I survive all those years.. this is also why I'm so hated by the true filt of the industry of bodybuild and fitness.. they know my work has been holy and goddish.. they know I'm the real deal.. and they know that I survived many filts along the way.. I cant be boxed and I shouldn't be boxed

since my glory days of 2005-2016 I expanded deep into other endeavors and made gh15 a lot more than just bodybuild and fitness.. gh15 is a movement..  everyone know it.. and the movment is attached to president Donald trump in blood,, a lot hve happened in the last 3 years but I'm the same ole athlete from many many years ago in 2005 who changed the history of bodybuild and fitness on the internet and made everyone wizer.. smarter.. less abused by the system.. and truly understanding how advance bodybuild work

gh15spectra  has not officially started yet but I felt an obligation to write this here as clearly as possible so the few filts on internet holes.. mostly dealers.. don't poison your heads and souls..

and if you don't believe it you can alwys ask palius : )

to all gh15ers,, elfs included,, I appreciate your loyalty tru out the years my friendly friends,, yesyes you too gtbig..
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
total domination
2005-2018

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #929 on: May 23, 2018, 03:20:44 PM »

2 words..

lawyerd up!

Hussein criminal regime.. lawyerd up and I would highly suggest fake news media to think how close you want to be associated by criminal regimes,,

https://www.gh15spectra.net/forums/s...97-PRISON-LIST

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34   Go Up