GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Down

Author Topic: i believe that  (Read 70096 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: i believe that
« Reply #870 on: February 07, 2018, 04:15:20 PM »

torrey smith from Philadelphia eagles is a thug.. same as that piece of 1000 fascist whores Hussein Obama who commited high crimes and misdemeanors against his nation and the west

I hate some people with passion among them don lemon and Anderson pooper.. I really dislike erin braun..

go look at all of them and you shall find the reasons for why Hussein Obama ruind the west..

the fake news media cnn and msnbc.. got to be de-monopolized somehow..  they are simply anti white or anything that resemble white

don lemon is one of thie! worst politically motivated agenda driven homo I have ever seen on tv,, he is a shame for broadcasting!

fake news cnn punishment will come in the form of million legit fair news channels popping and leaving it as a no factor a generation from now

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #871 on: February 08, 2018, 08:20:40 AM »

2 channels..

fake news cnn..

fox news enterntainment

while they both suck in general.. only one! give the 2 points of view truly and utterly 2! points of view..

fake news cnn doesn't let 2 points of view be heard.. and when they put someone to represent the democratic people they suppose to serve.. they put the weakest fake deep state typical idiot republicrats.. the anna navaros and the other dirty fat black disgrace of a female I forgot her name.. rarely they put paris the homo fella since he is true representative of the truth and when they do put him on its because he is black lol

fake news cnn is the most disgraced organization in history of mankind.. since unlike fake news msnbc there are still some people who watch it and believe that junk rubbish deep state propaganda

disgusting! fake news cnn should be standing in court of law right next to rotten clintong and Hussein Obama for high crimes and misdemeanors against the American nation,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #872 on: February 08, 2018, 08:27:30 AM »

ISLAMO FASCIST BAREK HUSSEIN OBAMA SHOULD HAVE HIS IMMUNITY REVOKED AND THEN FACE THE BELLS OF JUSTICE INSIDE A COURT OF LAW BY THE PEOPLE FOR! THE PEOPLE FOR ABUSING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE WEST,, LIEING TO THEM WHILE TRANSFERING THEIR COUNTRY INTO AN OILY SURVEILLANCE POLICE STATE MACHINE THAT LISTENED ON ITS OWN PEOPLE FOR REASON SEE FIT BY THE FASCIST!

PRISON IS WHERE HE BELONG!

I know its not something that ever done in America.. but that low life white color criminal should be stripped off his title and put on trial for the all world to see,, he hurt America significantly on all fronts.. mainly socially and culturally and turned it against itself!

PRISON IS WHERE HE BELONG!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #873 on: February 08, 2018, 12:02:29 PM »

everyone who ever read me should read this thread..

every! one!

http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=44648.0

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #874 on: February 12, 2018, 07:44:42 PM »

I'm tired of fake news cnn and fake news msnbc running their mouth with lies about rob porter coming from attention whores from the neo fascist womale "movment"

you cant run away from what coming soon my friends...

president Donald trump is with the males because he knows that the truth is in most likelihood on the side of those males.. the bill orielys.. and the roger ailes.. and many others who been abused by a fascist society created by the son of 1000 whores the Kenyan fascist Hussein Obama..

anyway they try to spin it.. the high crimes and misdemeanors are coming to a theatre near you sooner rather than later!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #875 on: February 13, 2018, 01:41:47 PM »

i believe theat barck and his bitch wife should be standing in a court of law, for the crimes they committ

it is 100% confirmed they are racist, the artist they hired to do their portraits paints decapitated white people

if barck and his wife died i would piss on their graves,,and in their ugly duaghters mouth
HERES HALF OFF SALE ON VASOLINE,,NOW GET BACK IN THE CLOSET,,FAGS!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #876 on: February 20, 2018, 11:55:02 AM »

i already said i recommend Robert deep state muller to be fired.. he is trying to build a case against the son and the son in law of president Donald j trump

1,, the justice department need to have some of the top dismissed.. that include the mouce looking deep state left over DEPUTY attorney general Rodney Rosenstein.. he shoud go HOME HOME HOME! being jewish doesn't mean you are good to go.. he belong with deep state

2,, all past tops of fascist Hussein Obama surveillance police state need to be imprisoned after arrested and indicted in the highest court of the American land

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #877 on: February 24, 2018, 12:37:52 PM »

DON LEMON

I believe he is racist

I truly believe he climbed during the islamo fascist Hussein Obama years to show its true colors which are dipped in hate and disgust twards anything that represents good ole America.. not only of john wayne but good ole America of Michael Jackson..

don lemons's show is full of hate twards the president.. full of getto thug "guests" and "analyzers" all working for deep state..

don lemon himself is shining anti white.. he shines it now days..

he is one of the most viles homosexual black americans I have seen in the last 20 years.. no matter how "sophisticated and sensitive" he try to sound

I am amazed with how extreme and unfair this black human being is.. ofcourse its much more than just him.. there are people behind that show but he is as vile as it gets especially when Hussein Obama crimes are at the level of TREAZON.. to don lemon COLOR means everything

shame for a host.. forget about journalist which he will never amount to.. but real shame for a host of a tv program in 2018

may he rot in hell in due time,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #878 on: March 01, 2018, 08:09:33 AM »

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET DONALD JUNIOR AND JARED

they have nothing to get them on because they did nothing wrong..

they will try to use hope personal resignation to advance their cause..

I DESPIZE deep state..

once the justice department reveal the case they have against Hussein and his ring of thug criminals.. once this is taking centeral stage--

FIRE ROBERT DEEP STATE MULLER!

FIRE ROBER DEEP STATE MULLER!

and on the way throw that black fat man looking whore april ryan don't let her report about anything that is whats wrong with fair journalism,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #879 on: March 01, 2018, 02:02:04 PM »

the more you open your eyes.. the more you look into the matters at hand.. the more you see that its the "press" that is deep state.. the so call press.. the fair ::) press.. was penetrated long ago by deep state..

it is the "liberals" that are the poachers of elephants.. it is the "liberals" who surveil the innocent.. it is the "liberals" who were bought by deep state along with their positions in silicon valley..

the corruption in America due to the islamo fascist Kenyan and his reach went above and beyond what we all previously thought..

journalism is dead

deep state control it!

only thing that can resolve this is civil war,,

unless president trump is successful in breaking up deep state to some degree only a legit civil war can save you from becoming a totally controlled and automated society with imaginary freedom sydnrom that is ruled by the few,,

a real revolution.. this is the closest you will ever get with president Donald trump.. no one else succeeded like him in this.. and he should be commended and loved and adored and respected by the people and only thing that count should be.. THE PEOPLE!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #880 on: March 07, 2018, 12:44:02 PM »

torrey smith from Philadelphia eagles is a thug.. same as that piece of 1000 fascist whores Hussein Obama who commited high crimes and misdemeanors against his nation and the west

I hate some people with passion among them don lemon and Anderson pooper.. I really dislike erin braun..

go look at all of them and you shall find the reasons for why Hussein Obama ruind the west..

the fake news media cnn and msnbc.. got to be de-monopolized somehow..  they are simply anti white or anything that resemble white

don lemon is one of thie! worst politically motivated agenda driven homo I have ever seen on tv,, he is a shame for broadcasting!

fake news cnn punishment will come in the form of million legit fair news channels popping and leaving it as a no factor a generation from now

gh15 approved

torry smith,,former Baltimore raven,,is a soft pussy,,,a black pussy,,a bigger pussy than a white guy,,,he's a bitch,,plain and simple,,,he's a follower,,,,of the pussy boy Colin squid ward kapernick,,,all the nfl players laughed at kapernick because he was a Hal white half black pussy,,but as soon as he took. knee against whites and cops now they respect him,,LOL

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #881 on: March 07, 2018, 12:53:48 PM »

gh15 approved

torry smith,,former Baltimore raven,,is a soft pussy,,,a black pussy,,a bigger pussy than a white guy,,,he's a bitch,,plain and simple,,,he's a follower,,,,of the pussy boy Colin squid ward kapernick,,,all the nfl players laughed at kapernick because he was a Hal white half black pussy,,but as soon as he took. knee against whites and cops now they respect him,,LOL

He couldn't catch a cold either
Trust me

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #882 on: March 08, 2018, 01:54:05 PM »

meanwhile this little fella here become a legit gh15er... how the time have changed tucker oh how the time have changed.. you used to be a no one with a deep state papa.. even you became a gh15er lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrhHkQhglig

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #883 on: March 08, 2018, 02:41:05 PM »

Torrey smith named in this thread is a fucknig homo,,,a soft ass homo,,,from the university of third world Maryland....

Torrey smith a man with long hair,,,Lon hair like a woman,,,dreadlocks......I remember we had a member on this board once he had super long hair I could see it in his avatar he was a fuckin pervert who liked BDSM and to abuse woman,,,a fuckin freak who wore mesh,,wonder what happened to him,,,,probably tying a whore down and beating her and pissing in her mouth

also,,Chris long,,,this is one of the biggest shitheads In the NFL - national felon league

sabbath10

• WIZARD
« Reply #884 on: March 08, 2018, 04:12:45 PM »

Trump needs test proviron n gh

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #885 on: March 08, 2018, 05:20:37 PM »

i don't have a single racist bone in my body.. but this type of thing that is rooted in this black disgusting NIGRO is what cause me to think about the word nigro.. just look at it.. look at poor paris. a decent homo black male over there need to face that disgusting barbaric nigro angela rye whom is the RESULT of the Hussein fascist years.. this is the direct results!

America is broken socially and culturally due to that type of "thuggish black" this is the exact type

watch that disgusting nigro to the end not only the first minute but to the end.. this thug nigro whore truly truly annoys me and the problem is that in a world that used to be fair.. you now have 4 blacks discussing social and cultural issues

there will come a day like luis Nazi farahan say.. that those type nigros.. "sophisticated yet from the hood nirgos have no doubt she is one"  will seek a revenge against anyone who is white.. Christian jews or arab.. anything that resemble white will be outted as bad.. this is the dream of a nigro whore such as that angela rye

how the fuck is she getting air time?? how??

starting at 34:00.. 34 min in.. watch to the end and you will see what I'm talking about..

i can not believe that this is America post that islamo fascist surveillance police state Kenyan Hussein.. i just can not believe how low and how much injustice there is on fake news media that once upon a time was somewhat decent.. in 2005 and 2006 they were more or less sustainable.. it is absolute disaster now days,,

look how along the "discussion" look how the hate in her eyes grows.. look pay attention to minutes 37 and 38... go along with this video.. this is unbeliavble this is what international people think when they think about the word nigro and female in one sentence.. I'm talking "sophisticated iPhone era type" you can see the hate in her eyes.. she hates white people she really hates! white people no matter the religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAsuavDVd7g

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

joeyflex69

• JEDI
  • Professional Lurker
« Reply #886 on: March 10, 2018, 04:32:36 AM »

2018 its cool to be a fucking low life no mater what color skin you have.

Gone but not forgotten, Ever!

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #887 on: March 13, 2018, 11:04:35 AM »

SEXUALITY I BECOMING PERVERSE,,THERE WILL BE IN OUR LIFE TIME,,A WOMAN BORN WHO HAS SEX WITH OVER 1,000 MEN IN A YEAR,,FOR FREE

SHE WILL DO IT WITH 20 PERSON GANG BANGS ON WEEKENDS

HOMOSEXUALS?  BY THE YER 2030 THE AVCERAGE HOMOSEXUAL MALE WILL HAVE SEZX WITH OVER 500 PEOPLE ABND BLOW 1000 DICKS BY AGE 30

HOMOSEXUALS DO NOT HAVE ANY TYPE,,,IF ITS A DICK,,THEY SUCK IT,,THEY MAY LIE,,,NO,,,THEY SUCK DICK,,,SMALL,,BIG,,WHATEVVER,,WHITE,,,BLACK,,,IF ITS A DICK A HOMO SUCKS IT,,,,,HE LIVES FOR COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #888 on: March 17, 2018, 11:27:42 AM »

disgraced fbi deep state criminal andrew mccabe is only the beginning.. white color criminals comey and loreta get ready..

conspiracy of
lieing
deciving
surveilling
police state!

kind of like "juno" the selective scamming source ::) when you think about it

the end of every lieing criminal is the same.. takes time.. but as I told you march would be very important month.. every one who needed to be thrown out of the administration and the government.. the corrupt fbi and other organizations..  is being thrown out

and deep state puppet bill kristol is running his mouth frustrated as ever..

truth shall set you free!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #889 on: March 22, 2018, 08:21:45 PM »

50000 views.. not bad..

fire muller!

and on the way throw deep state john brenen in prison for crimes against the west

the world needs a Vladimir putin! the world needs a Donald trump! those are the only type of leaders who can stand to deep state and its propaganda fake news "networks" machine

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #890 on: March 23, 2018, 03:28:23 PM »

congratulation to john Bolton!

finally someone who deserve the title NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR TO THE PRESIDNET OF THE UNITED STATES!

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

president Donald trump finally getting it done.. i told you my friends month of march 2018.. is that month where the left overs are out and the president gets HIS! team in place

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #891 on: March 25, 2018, 06:15:31 PM »

it is amazing the amount of control deep state has on the human species and the crimes committed and the population control that is been going on for over half a century.. and generation nothingness is a product of it all..

as much as I despize guns and as much as I'm personally for gun control I say FUCK YOU to anyone who dictate what should be done in the "organized" manner deep state has been doing it now days  in order to take away the last piece of protection from "free" ::) humans

what happened in vegas was too organized.. was too planned.. and it happens for half a century in many other fields supported greatly by fascists who run the west..

the evolvement of the human species cant stop.. this is true.. but it can sure be designed a little better

I personally despise guns.. I really don't like them.. but whats going on is despicable and is 100% social control on a prison called planet earth

give those Americanos some ncaa basketball and some black thugs playing football and you make those idiots forget everything around them.. add to that generation nothingness final product.. and you get a brain washed nation of robots,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #892 on: March 26, 2018, 07:38:19 PM »

you wait and see whats coming.. stormy Daniel.. ::) the hell she should suffer on social media for the disgusting despicable lies coming out of that trash porn whore.. the hell she should suffer from if the world wasn't run by deep state.. shows you what the typical American whore actualy amount to and why I always recommend that if you marry anyone no matter where you are on the planet.. always marry foreign! I also do not recommend to marry period but if you are a dumb idiot then atleast never put a ring on American whore finger.. 90% of them are nothing but whores.. big boned fat whores,,

who would even want to fuck that manly masculine long face looking witch.. who? with fake boobs.. nothing is legit on that old geezer whore not when she was young and not when she is rotten old like now,,

deep state doesn't stop but it becomes pathetic.. especially when legit crimes committed by islamo fascist Hussein and his criminal regime against the west

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #893 on: March 26, 2018, 07:59:29 PM »

only in America can a whore.. a whore who fuck and suck peepees for a living.. a generation x whore.. she is kind of in between millennial and x but she look so damn old that I thought she was 55 or so.. only in America a whore like that can have a say about anything..

I encourage young men to fuck those type of whores and never think a second about it after.. fuck and throw.. never let them rule your life only fuck and throw and invest nothing in them!

how can a dumb whore that live off sucking cocks and opening her asshole.. how can she have a say about anything.. so what if president trump fucked her.. hell I hope he had a great time doing that..

that whore should be sued for every penny she has on her and its only couple million dollars from opening her asshole for generation x porn addiction..

she should be sued for every penny of hers that she made from opening her assholes to the 100s of cocks she was fucked by

fucking whore

this is deep state! originated to blind fold the masses from real crimes committed by the fascist Hussein a Kenyan who was raised to power by the deep state

this also wont work.. nothing will work against president that was chosen truly by the people FOR THE PEOPLE!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #894 on: April 02, 2018, 08:29:47 AM »

its crazy how jack kenedy was allowed to put bobbie as attorney general.. no problemos and then president Donald trump cant even make one step with out deep state interference.. true the eras are different been many life times since jacks era but still the way president Donald trump,, a true independent,, is treated is disgusting.. a true revolutionary that deep state despise.. he needs as much help as possible on social media and he shall get it soon

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #895 on: April 02, 2018, 11:15:16 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/might-shocked-two-principals-said-120049998.html

gh15 what are your thoughts on this above article?  is this our species?  this is what the human species is today?  this is accepted?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #896 on: April 02, 2018, 11:32:27 AM »

^you cant stop it.. I told you fellas before its how the specie evolve..  it ends up with the specie becoming unisex.. its a matter of many centuries down the road but the human species end up as a unisex species

what deep state is doing on a regular basis now for good 70 years..  is very bad its very hard for me to accept but at the end of the day they aim at "advancing" the specie.. upgrading it.. making the black into a white in the "level of looking at life".. getting it all into a mush potato type of globalized society where minority is seen exactly as the majority.. all exactly equal under an organized globalized biocomputerized society.. everything controlled.. you become a number in a massive society that has been upgraded tru the 21st century from level 0 to level 1

this is all it is.. I cant stand it this is why I try to preserve what ever left from good ole 20th century but no one can stop it.. you can only help make the end result better.. and this is exactly what president trump is doing.. making the end result better than it would have been otherwise

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #897 on: April 03, 2018, 01:03:59 PM »

leon paneta is correct about one thing he said lol

we ARE in neverNeverland lol

it is astonishing the similarities between gh15 2012-2016 and president Donald trump white house 2017-2021.. its unbeliavble.. anyone that knows gh15.org  knows how insane whats going on is.. insane in a good way ofcourse lol

finally someone who deserve the title president!

holy month of November 2016!
gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #898 on: April 04, 2018, 08:38:00 AM »

president trump is finally on top of his game in the position,, I told you march was the month where it would all fall in place

in my opinion he doesn't need a communication director.. and I really don't think he need chief of staff.. he is his own best chief of staff and communication director.. I do believe that due to the stress of the job he need to have scavino and miller and Kellyann and maybe few others around.. but it looks more and more that the president is his own best ambassador.. he is doing real good job.. he is trying to do amazing things to change deep state norms.. and he is doing pretty damn well and finally you can sense he got a hold on things.. the only one who can fuck it up is Robert muller with his corrupt fascist left investigation into NOTHING! this is why I scream again to pay close attention to that deep state suit also known as comey's friend.. this deep state employee should be given great attention and if needed FIRE HIM! he is up to no good and due to the amount of money deep state invested in it.. money out of the tax payer pocket ofcourse.. due to that amount of money.. muller feels like he has to deliver.. DO NOT LET HIM MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING!

I estimate president trump ratings now at about 65%.. about 20 % more than what the idiots on fake news give him with their lousy agenda driven "poll" ::)

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #899 on: April 10, 2018, 04:24:30 AM »

they are going after Michael and jared.. i say again FIRE DEEP STATE MULLER!

the big question here is who are the judges who sign on those warrents.. need to look into them closely!

what Robert deep state muller is doing is going around anything related to president trump.. and he get help from that fake jew rosenstein..

FIRE ROBERT DEEP STATE MULLER AND THAT FILTY FAKE JEW ROSENSTEIN!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Up