GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Most orgasms you ever gave a girl  (Read 1814 times)

Rocky_Maivia

• WIZARD
Re: Most orgasms you ever gave a girl
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2017, 01:59:52 PM »

5-6 with her squirting on the last one, was crying uncontrollably for 15 minutes after and didn't know why haha, shed calm down then wed talk and shed just look at me a and smile and start crying again lol

My wife cried when I made her orgasm while pregnant. Hadn't fucked for months (who wants to fuck a pregnant chick??), felt sorry for her. She came and started crying. WTF ....

women...
Aussie.

Donny

• WIZARD
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2017, 03:56:34 PM »

5-6 with her squirting on the last one, was crying uncontrollably for 15 minutes after and didn't know why haha, shed calm down then wed talk and shed just look at me a and smile and start crying again lol

My wife cried when I made her orgasm while pregnant. Hadn't fucked for months (who wants to fuck a pregnant chick??), felt sorry for her. She came and started crying. WTF ....

women...
you Brute of a Man... :D

Donny

• WIZARD
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2017, 03:58:05 PM »

i like to feel a womans juices running down my balls when i fuck... :)

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2017, 04:03:18 PM »

women...
you Brute of a Man... :D

Rocky_Maivia

• WIZARD
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2017, 05:24:26 PM »

Old pic. I'm fat now.
Aussie.

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2017, 05:37:42 PM »

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
  • GH15 Homegrown and Built
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2017, 02:24:12 AM »

women...
i had one cry when i went down on her and she squirted all over my face. she was like whys your beard all wet? lol i think its because they get embarrassed when they cum hard
All posts by Klover15 are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.

domthemilky

• WIZARD
  • Trying to get leaner than back when I did nights!^
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2017, 07:29:28 PM »

lol I didn't realise this forum was public, my partner googled the thread as she saw it open on my computer the other morning and saw my previous post and realised it was about somebody before her and went all quiet on me. oops.
currently running
500 mg JP Test Cyp EW
400 mg JP Mast EW
60 mg Ralox ED
1 mg pharma arimidex E3D
40 mg ephedrine ED (Kaizen)

Donny

• WIZARD
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2017, 09:27:30 PM »

women...
i had one cry when i went down on her and she squirted all over my face. she was like whys your beard all wet? lol i think its because they get embarrassed when they cum hard
Pussy juice will help you in your quest for mind boggling mass... better than any shake ;D

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
  • GH15 Homegrown and Built
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2017, 03:48:50 AM »

lol I didn't realise this forum was public, my partner googled the thread as she saw it open on my computer the other morning and saw my previous post and realised it was about somebody before her and went all quiet on me. oops.
RIP brother lol
All posts by Klover15 are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.

domthemilky

• WIZARD
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2017, 05:00:44 PM »

RIP brother lol
Lol its fine was before I met her but she was like I wss just curious about what you were saying thensaw me saying about 8 orgasms and her brother hearinf next door n was like wait a minute... I dont have a brother. Felt bad lol.
currently running
500 mg JP Test Cyp EW
400 mg JP Mast EW
60 mg Ralox ED
1 mg pharma arimidex E3D

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2017, 07:47:02 AM »

RIP brother lol
Lol its fine was before I met her but she was like I wss just curious about what you were saying thensaw me saying about 8 orgasms and her brother hearinf next door n was like wait a minute... I dont have a brother. Felt bad lol.
That's when you tell her "baby you may not have been my first, but I want you to be my last" then everything is OK again.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

domthemilky

• WIZARD
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2017, 02:34:01 PM »

RIP brother lol
That's when you tell her "baby you may not have been my first, but I want you to be my last" then everything is OK again.

Haha cheesy ! Nah shes cool about it lol I told her its before she was around anyway so irrelevant.
currently running
500 mg JP Test Cyp EW
400 mg JP Mast EW
60 mg Ralox ED
1 mg pharma arimidex E3D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up