GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: DISTORTED VISION  (Read 14518 times)

vansville2010

• JEDI
Re: DISTORTED VISION
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2015, 06:11:06 AM »

Lloyd fatass is a good one. He is a disgrace to bodybuilding. Nothing he says can be believed. He promote hormone use to children. 15 years old? Why is a 20 something having interaction with a 15 year old anyway? Jared from subway may have a new cellmate soon.

Smikkelpoes

• Emperor
  • Avi is oldddd
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2015, 07:25:28 AM »

Maybe next time dont let those people sit around here for so long then. Every wizard and their grandmother that all "obviously know" this and that and such and so...  do something about it then. Why always parrot when gh15 stands up for something.. z e r o backbone I see it happen too much on here. All those drug addict scumbags like piana 5% at least speak out in their own way and not just lift around on parroting the exact words of gh15 because they hope to get / keep their wizard position.

The man is not a pirate he does not need an army of parrots on his shoulder...

Edit: To clarify for some of the more exceptionally simple minds here, I of course am against the scumbags mentioned in the opening post.. of course!
Recreation is overrated. There is no greater high in the world than the feeling of achieving your goals.

phatkat

• JEDI
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2015, 08:03:48 AM »

^ jerry wasnt here long
and i dont hate blaha

but i am not really sure what you are implying
you dont know our daily lives so what makes it parroting?
many here talk openly about their use online and offline

"you body build to live. never live to body build" - Smoofcat

they woudnt ever call it TRAIN if they were not on hormones,, anyone who goes into the vocabulary and uses the word train as in consider himself an ATHLETE ..will stop at absolutely nothing to get better,,

4l154135

• Emperor
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2015, 12:28:54 PM »

gh15 is speaking about who use the bible to earn money like dennis james
or distorting the truth like bostin ass, gh15 say "you need to abuse hormones to get on the profissional level on bodybuilding" and bostin ass say "you need to abuse hormones to get shredded to the beach"

and i dont know about blaha case
bodybuilders on 90's = pre workout is coffe, orange juice and some eggs

bodybuilders 2010's era = pre workout is ephedrine, caffeine, peptides, hgh, slin, vitamin c, clen, tren suspension, test suspension, dianabol, superdrol and EPO

rukongai

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 01:58:50 AM »

Blaha is pretty pathetic imo , I don't know how that guy got a fanbase on reddit, his ice cream program is just SL with added secondary exercises.

The guy is a failed bodybuilder, never had any decent physique, so he decided to go into PL. Even then with gear his lifts are not at all impressive <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Nlg2o2flY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Nlg2o2flY</a> , and although he boast non stop that his lifts are strong but could be stronger but because (insert excuse here) ,and he doesnt care about physique, he has gotten annoyed about people commenting on his shitty physique he now says he wants to prove that he is a big guy (yet his gf is a big as him on many videos.)

during the whole drama with Norton he acted like a retard and continues now as  an immature teen. His new super feminist GF doesn't seem to help either. For the top cringe video see : <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lqxSI9iuqI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lqxSI9iuqI</a> Where he pretends to be happy that he is infertile and that he doesnt want kids since his GF is "not a breeder" in her own words , although a minute after he says they are thinking of adopting.

Rich piano seems to be loosing it by the day, one vid hes goes on about all supplements are  worthless, next one he goes on about how the extra scoop of his 5% line will give everyone that edge they need to be like him.
a top cringe vid from himl :<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE</a> stating that its ok to have raisin balls because if your balls hang lower than dick it sucks. Great health advice.
Piana is worst since he makes more money out of it than blaha, and probably out of the rest as wekk .  Well at least the positive point from panini is that he admits that he is running stuff unlike many of the fake nattys around on youtube.
Oh yeah and his crew seem like fucking weird ass people you do not want to be in the same room with, great image of bodybuilding: see <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpImI2KYliU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpImI2KYliU</a>

Vegan gains is just straight up psychopath, I don't have the patience nor the interest to go through his vids honestly, but it seems that apart from stirring up drama or attacking everyone he doesn't do anything else or maybe im missing something

I don't know much about the other ones in the list honestly, apart from Isuf who looks more and more like a FtM candidate and the hodgetwins who are in their weird little world..

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2015, 04:31:10 AM »

piano make monry fom selling hormones he is a dealer,,
Jasonicecream its hard for me to see him making a dime ,, but if he doest its not much

gh15  approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

4l154135

• Emperor
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2015, 05:49:37 AM »

man that video from piana is so.. bizarre

piana should win the title of retard of the year after bostin
bodybuilders on 90's = pre workout is coffe, orange juice and some eggs

bodybuilders 2010's era = pre workout is ephedrine, caffeine, peptides, hgh, slin, vitamin c, clen, tren suspension, test suspension, dianabol, superdrol and EPO

lifter247

• WIZARD
  • Blasting 650 Deca, 300 Mast, 250 Sustonon
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2015, 01:02:30 PM »

I watched Piana's video for a while and I can say he has gone down hill. The guy looks unhealthy and seams like an ass hole that can't be trusted. Pretty weird guy. Stopped watching then about a year ago. Guys just an idiot.

brandon92

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2015, 02:10:39 PM »

I watched Piana's video for a while and I can say he has gone down hill. The guy looks unhealthy and seams like an ass hole that can't be trusted. Pretty weird guy. Stopped watching then about a year ago. Guys just an idiot.

People get caught up in their bullshit. I mean guys create these online personas and eventually they believe that's them. It can be said about many. I mean I have what I would consider an extensive knowledge of hormone use and diet and training advice. I don't have the means currently to look the part. I work with what I have. I can honestly say that I owe 99% of what I know to gh15 and this forum. I would never forget my roots either. Trustworthy people I meet, I tell them about this paradise. This wealth of knowledge most of us log into daily and quite possibly take for granted. I mean consider it....some guys out there are ordering dirty, underdosed hormones from lying scumbags and thinking they know what it takes to be a professional bodybuilder. They buy into the supplements and the bullshit that these guys put out and it takes them nowhere. Which is exactly what people like piana and the likes want. They want mildly educated, easily influenced masses buying whatever they're selling.

We can talk all day about who is the worst. It'll be a hard decision because they are all so full of it. The one thing that's certain is that we know the truth. The truth is priceless. There isn't as much fame or money in the truth. That's why the filt will forever try to cover the truth and spread their lies to further their agendas and fatten their wallets. I'm thankful I found this place. And I feel sorry for the fellas that think we're all crazy for following the advice here, while they buy into the YouTube sensations.
"No one owes you anything. And ain't nobody gonna give you a damn thing."

GDF-8

• Emperor
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2015, 01:39:37 PM »

I'm curious why these guys want to associate bodybuilding with bike gangs, 1% is a motorcycle club thing and he's playing off this 5% and trying to have everyone look the part of a bad ass biker.. all you do is promote the wrong message and draw unnecessary attention to yourself...

this is bridging the gap between narcotics and bodybuilding really is a damaging thing. especially since kids will buy into this shit, heck i see everyone walking around town in 'sons of anarchy cut offs'
GDF
I just wanted to let you know I agree 100% about your opinion of vans, he is ruining this place. I followed your posts and saw your pics, you dwarf him in every way, physique etc... and are classy and respectful in all your posts.

flex luger

• WIZARD
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2015, 01:54:55 PM »

I'm curious why these guys want to associate bodybuilding with bike gangs, 1% is a motorcycle club thing and he's playing off this 5% and trying to have everyone look the part of a bad ass biker.. all you do is promote the wrong message and draw unnecessary attention to yourself...

this is bridging the gap between narcotics and bodybuilding really is a damaging thing. especially since kids will buy into this shit, heck i see everyone walking around town in 'sons of anarchy cut offs'

Yeah really not a big fan of this bikie shit, Piana has reached Australia fairly wide, atleast around in my city it seems. Starting to see this stupid shit pop up. I'd say its him by the fact that he's more well known than the rest at this point, so he's doing the most damage.

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2017, 11:01:39 PM »

This entire list are just bad for the sport, you tube has turned any dick with a phone into a celeb
The issue here is these idiots that are " experts" are giving advise on what to put in your body
First thing these dopes all look like total shit, yet they are telling you how to look your best.

Half of these clowns are fat and only motivate me want to go to Krispy Kream not the gym THAEY ARE FAT

But the worst I mean world's worst is Piano this oil filled moron is just a cartoon character how would anyone look at him
and think that is bodybuilding. He spends more time coloring his hair and changing colored eye lenses then working out
His arms and shoulders look retarded from all the oil.

MAGOBARDO

• WIZARD
  • No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!
    • facebookprofile
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2017, 11:44:37 PM »

..buddies, just in order to clarify things, Piano have had been a  good BBer for long time..you can google it. But them, same kind of insecurities or anything else, wishing to become kind of holywood. L.A. area pop-star, he had pmma inplants (not oil) done in Mexico..rest is f*** story
Martial Arts Master with a degree in Functional Training (n BBig-fanatic..!) No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2017, 02:21:21 AM »

^piano was legit bodbuild yes but it was a life time ago you talk here 12.. 13 years ago.. this is life time

in the last decade he had nothing to do with bodybuild he is all pmma and mental deasease which nothing wrong with mental issues but he causes idiots to put pmma in them that have no muscle what so ever and also sell them balonie supplements while on the side sell hormones..

5%truth .. 95%filt? lol

nah he just hve nothing to do with bodybuild and fitness really since putting pmma in your flesh is not building your body,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up