GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Kai Greene out of the Olympia  (Read 7808 times)

julio852

• WIZARD
  • learning from the best
Re: Kai Greene out of the Olympia
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2015, 01:43:31 AM »

http://mrolympia.com/2015/weekend-schedule

1:30 PM
Gifted Nutrition Bikini Model Search - Judging (click for more info) Las Vegas Convention Center - South Hall
Free with your Expo Ticket

1:30 PM
Gifted Nutrition Men?s Model Search ? Judging (click for more info) Las Vegas Convention Center - South Hall
Free with your Expo Ticket

Nothing against or in favor of Kai. But as spoke elsewhere, against facts there are no arguments.

Coldash

• WIZARD
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2015, 02:05:55 AM »

He tried holding AMI to ransom trying to barter a free stand and ad space at the Olympia for his new supplement brand.

According to Aaron Singerman this is NOT true, Kai did want to pay for the booth.
It's on his facebook if you want to see it yourself.

So either Aaron Singerman is lying or Giles Thomas is not so reliable as you claim after all.

squirms

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2015, 02:08:51 AM »

i'm actually a fan of Kai but he sheds a few tears and he's immediately the victim?
i don't know either way, i might be acting like an insensitive prick but i prefer to look at what facts are available - bottom line, he didn't sign his contract.
the contract was available to sign 9 months ago.

Giles Thomas, one of the most reliable people in this industry has given his knowledge of what happened.

Kai has been competing at the O for the last 5 years, Phil has been getting progressively worse each year and Kai progressively better...why wouldn't he compete?
not allowed to compete?
he's the one who failed to sign the contract.

i guess i'm a social pariah!

Giles Thomas reliable?  You do know he has been spouting utter bollocks for a number of years,  at least that was the majority of the rubbish he was producing,  although it has been a number of years since I read or listened to anything he had to say.  His sheer lies when it came to PED's and bodybuilding was laughable

Infamous1

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2015, 02:45:05 AM »

Never mind talking about separate issues.

shankman1001

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2015, 02:50:18 AM »

Never mind talking about separate issues.

My bad, half the time my mind reads Serge as surg short for sergio for some stupid reason. I was referring to Serge
Humans produce testosterone, nandrolone, boldenone, hgh, igf-1, mgf & insulin naturally so if you use that stack of drugs you are 100% natty but if you use an AI with it you are not natty, got it?

rteixeira

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2015, 04:48:46 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfoW1iwOgB8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfoW1iwOgB8</a>

Palumbo said pretty much everything I'm thinking right now...

Infamous1

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2015, 06:51:51 AM »

I'm fairly certain if Kai reaches out and tries to fix this then it would be resolved. Regardless of whatever bullshit has or hasn't happened, why not just suck it up and get on stage? People want to see him there, it will help everyone in the sport to have phil and kai go head to head. So he needs to just shut up and make it happen.

Btw, I'm generally a big Kai fan, I just think in this situation - he needs to simply do whatever he needs to do to be at the O.

nwish80

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2015, 08:01:53 AM »

trenuser1

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2015, 11:45:06 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfoW1iwOgB8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfoW1iwOgB8</a>

Palumbo said pretty much everything I'm thinking right now...

well said.

if he doesnt compete 2015 will forever be known as "the year kai was gonna beat phil, but wasnt allowed to compete"
which is going to be annoying as shit....

Blackpossom

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2015, 11:55:00 AM »

Flex posted an interview with robin Chang online:  http://www.flexonline.com/ifbb/kai-greene-out-olympia

Doesn't say too much, just reiterates that this was Kai's decision 100%.

goku

• WIZARD
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2015, 04:56:33 PM »

i'm actually a fan of Kai but he sheds a few tears and he's immediately the victim?
i don't know either way, i might be acting like an insensitive prick but i prefer to look at what facts are available - bottom line, he didn't sign his contract.
the contract was available to sign 9 months ago.

Giles Thomas, one of the most reliable people in this industry has given his knowledge of what happened.

Kai has been competing at the O for the last 5 years, Phil has been getting progressively worse each year and Kai progressively better...why wouldn't he compete?
not allowed to compete?
he's the one who failed to sign the contract.

i guess i'm a social pariah!

Giles Thomas reliable?  You do know he has been spouting utter bollocks for a number of years,  at least that was the majority of the rubbish he was producing,  although it has been a number of years since I read or listened to anything he had to say.  His sheer lies when it came to PED's and bodybuilding was laughable

so you expect him to reveal what they're doing, tell everyone they're all hormone abusers to the nth degree and screw their livelihoods.
you know how many time's he's broken IFBB related news and how many decades he's been in this industry for?

no but he lies about pro PED use so he's unreliable with everything.

goku

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2015, 05:00:03 PM »

He tried holding AMI to ransom trying to barter a free stand and ad space at the Olympia for his new supplement brand.

According to Aaron Singerman this is NOT true, Kai did want to pay for the booth.
It's on his facebook if you want to see it yourself.

So either Aaron Singerman is lying or Giles Thomas is not so reliable as you claim after all.

Aaron Singerman is lying imo.

d236h

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2015, 05:00:13 PM »

Even though I find little substance in his ramblings I do feel sorry for him. I don't know how much Kai is to blame here but the IFBB has been an extremely crooked organization since it's inception.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2015, 05:06:05 PM »

it is officialy because of the signature,,
right now there is work behind the scenes to get him on stage so he can compete,, most likkley wont work

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

jsmsnu

• WIZARD
  • 6'5" 250-255 pounds - still small
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2015, 05:15:40 PM »

its not cause he didn't sign the contract lol

you really think Jim Weider would let that happen? his second biggest competitor?

doesn't matter if Kai fucked a grapefuit.. i don't think Weider would let the issue go that easily. But nor would he ever let Kai actually win the O....... and I can only hope that Kai realized that concept and that is what has affected his recent decision to sit out

Reason that Kai is out is very likely because of his supplement line... apparantly he wanted to launch at Oliympia supplement booth and sponsors were trying to charge him a hefty fee and thats where the dispute arose

Kai knows he can make more money from his supplement line and from his new job at ESPN then he could at the Olympia this year. The dude is making smart business decisions

Kai sitting out the Olympia this year is about to be BIGGER NEWS than the olympia itself. now thats press. He knows what he is doing. He knows he has the money locked in from his (soon to be realeased) supplement line and from his ESPN anaylyst job. Who cares about the O lol
1g test-sust / 600mg deca / 400mg tren-e

(Currently running)

jsmsnu

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2015, 05:23:21 PM »

before anyone jumps on my back for my predictions about why KAI sat out the olympia...

Just know that I had Phil winning this year. And would have been happy if Dexter or Wolf placed ahead of Kai. I am not a Kai fan. But if you analyzie the situation here, its not hard to see what the man is doing  :-* :-*

(Currently running)

jsmsnu

• WIZARD
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2015, 05:32:40 PM »

OK..... so NEW predictions for Olympia this year (now that KAI is officially out)

1.) Phil
2.) WOLF / d Jax
3.) ^^
4.) Shawn Rhoden
5.) Ramy
6.) Cedric McMillan
7.) Jaun Morel
8.) Steve Kuklo
9.) Roelly Winlkaar
10.) Maxx Charles

I know that somehow.. Branch Warren.. will grap a top-8 placing due to conditioning but these are my hopeful placings. I really hope Cedric gets awarded for staying TRUE to the aesthetics principles of bodybuilding.

Here is Open list, points list (for open title), and 212 competitors -- pulled from MD tonight
Phil Heath (Global)
Kai Greene (Global)
Shawn Rhoden (Global)
Dennis Wolf (Germany)
Dexter Jackson (Global)
Roelly Winklaar (Curacao)
Essa Obaid (UAE)
Mohamad Ali Bannout (Lebanon)
William Bonac (Netherlands)
Ronny Rockel (Germany)
Abdelaziz Jellali ( Morocco)
Fouad Abiad (Canada)
Juan Morel (Global)
Dallas McCarver (Global)
Mamdouh Elssbiay (Kuwait)
Brandon Curry (Global)
Fred Smalls (Global)
Jon Delarosa (Global)
Maxx Charles (Global)
Cedric McMillan (Global)
Johnnie Jackson (Global)
Branch Warren (Global)
POINT STANDINGS

Steve Kuclo (Global), 15
Victor Martinez (Dominican Republic), 14
Robert Piotrkowicz (Poland), 14
Justin Compton (Global), 11
Brad Rowe (Global), 11
Michael Lockett (Global), 11
Stefan Havlik (Global), 9
Evan Centopani (Global), 8
Renaldo Gairy (Canada), 8
Akim Williams (Global), 6
Dalibor Hajek (Czech Republic), 5
Grigori Atoyan (Global), 5
Daniel Toth (Hungary), 4
Henri Pierre Ano (Canada), 4
Manuel Romero (Global), 4
Alexander Fedorov (Russia), 3
Drew Jemmott (Global), 3
Christopher Wong (Canada), 2
Ben White (Global), 2
Marius Dohne (South Africa), 2
Pablo Ayala Zayas (Paraguay), 2
Ibrahim Fahim (Kuwait), 2
Jojo Ntiforo (Global), 2
Kevin Jordan (Global), 2
Omar Deckard (Global), 1
An Nguyen (Global), 1
Iain Valliere (Canada), 1
Paulo Almeida (Canada), 1
Jon Anderson (Global), 1

212 SHOWDOWN

Flex Lewis, UK
Eduardo Correa, Brazil
Jose Raymond, Global
Hidetada Yamagishi, Japan
Baito Abbaspour, Iran
David Henry, Global
Charles Dixon, Global
Marian Cambal, Slovakia
Guy Cisternino, Global
Kim Jun Ho, South Korea
Dobromir Delev, Bulgaria
Marco Rivera, Global
Zane Watson, Canada
Kyung Won Kang, South Korea
Craig Richardson, Global
Shaun Clarida, Global
Al Auguste, Global
Alejandro Cambronero, Global

(Currently running)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2015, 05:34:51 PM »

it is 'OFFICIALY' because of the signature,,
right now there is work behind the scenes to get him on stage so he can compete,, most likkley wont work

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

jsmsnu

• WIZARD
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2015, 05:37:02 PM »

it is 'OFFICIALY' because of the signature,,

gh15 approved

so loj

what is your top 10 olypmia placing without kai ?

Like i said above... I really don't think Kai cares about the O this year, he realizes he has better revenue avenues from here on out now that ESPN is opening up to him

(Currently running)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2015, 05:48:22 PM »

espn cant do shit for a bodybuildr and he is a bodybuildr,, also no bodybuidr ever prefer anything than compete in o because if you win it you become god ,, so realy no bodybild in their right mind just prefer  not to do o...

it is a dream of every pro to hve chance to win the Olympia,,

being on the paper the best bodybuild wil never be passed on by anyone and the prizes now days are pretty good

philsulina will win it  if he is on pharmaceutical igf  and I belive he is on ,, denis I want him to win it,, dex and ramo and roden ...all top calibers ,, anyone who make it to o is good to go trust me on that

gh15 approved

jsmsnu

• WIZARD
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2015, 06:03:53 PM »

espn cant do shit for a bodybuildr and he is a bodybuildr,, also no bodybuidr ever prefer anything than compete in o because if you win it you become god ,, so realy no bodybild in their right mind just prefer  not to do o...

it is a dream of every pro to hve chance to win the Olympia,,

being on the paper the best bodybuild wil never be passed on by anyone and the prizes now days are pretty good

I cant tell you prediction because I hve someone that is ill tht im taking care of so I didnt follow everyone  and don't know what everyone look like at the moment

philsulina will win it  if he is on pharmaceutical igf  and I belive he is on ,, denis I want him to win it,, dex and ramo and roden ...all top calibers ,, anyone who make it to o is good to go trust me on that

gh15 approved

lmao so you said exactly what i said..... i would love for Dex or Wolf to wolf to win.. Shawn R. too

But back to the money subject;

espn can make bodybuilders a lot more many than a single year of the Olympia can

c'mon loj, you're smarter than that

you originally said that bb'ing was a bad sport to go into for the money. Kai is making a very smooth n sly transition out of bodybuilding to position himself for a career after bodybuilding. Personally, I cannot help but to applaude the man!

Do you think KAI cares that  "philsulina" will make more money on the night of the O, if Kai signed a big contract with ESPN for the next several years? lol he could not give a shit

(Currently running)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2015, 06:07:18 PM »

^ bodybuilding is not done for money,, eventhough the prize now is pretty good ,, and noting can replace an o title it is a dream of every bodybuilder around the world ,, it is a big deal to be mr o ,, even philsulina that I cant stnd his physique realy and don't think he represent the sport well... even he ... is on the paper mr o and that is a big deal

mr o champ is a big deal

gh15 approved

Mkayy

• WIZARD
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2015, 06:09:01 PM »

^ I am pretty sure Kai is concerned about money and securing a future for himself, lol? Especially coming to the end of his career. At the end of the day, it is human nature to try and ensure you have a secure future and that's what Kai seems to be doing. Good for him, I hope he milks it for every cent he can.

jsmsnu

• WIZARD
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2015, 06:12:51 PM »

^ bodybuilding is not done for money,, eventhough the prize now is pretty good ,, and noting can replace an o title it is a dream of every bodybuilder around the world ,, it is a big deal to be mr o ,, even philsulina that I cant stnd his physique realy and don't think he represent the sport well... even he ... is on the paper mr o and that is a big deal

mr o champ is a big deal

gh15 approved

but how can you say that mr. Kai Greene truly cares about bodybuilding or the money at this point?

I think after losing in the ultimate competition three times at this point, Mr Green has said "fuck it, i might as well make money while i can?"

Do you really think what is driving Kai is his drive to become the 'best in the world?'

Because I am almost certain Kai does not give a shit. He is trying to provide for his family - launching a new supplement line and landing an anlysist job on MNF with ESPN is sooooo much more money (in terms of future year payoffs) than he would earn getting second.... once again.... .at this olympia

Lets be real LOJ. nobody cares about being Mr. Olympia these days except for Mr. Olympia himself. Everyone else is trying to make money off their image. Its the Sad but True "Truth"  :-\

(Currently running)

jsmsnu

• WIZARD
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2015, 06:14:29 PM »

mr o champ is a big deal

gh15 approved

but how can you say that mr. Kai Greene truly cares about bodybuilding or the money at this point?

I think after losing in the ultimate ocmpetition three times at this point, Mr Green has said "fuck it, i might as well make money while i can?"

Do you really think what is driving Kai is his drive to become the 'best in the world?'

Because I am almost certain Kai does not give a shit. He is trying to provide for his family - launching a new supplement line and landing an anlysist job on MNF with ESPN is sooooo much more money (in terms of future year payoffs) than he would earn getting second.... once again.... .at this olympia

Lets be real LOJ. nobody cares about being Mr. Olympia these days except for Mr. Olympia himself. Everyone else is trying to make money off their image. Its the Sad but True "Truth"  :-\

I mean no disprespect by my comments... But this is the only way I can currently justiful the moves the Mr. Kai Greene is making as of late!

(Currently running)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2015, 06:45:35 PM »

he cares about the o a lot I can assure you that,, being best in the world is subjective thing...its that piece of history saying 2015 kai green mr Olympia ...that he really want...like  any other bodybuild in the pro circuit ...winning the o is HUGE deal ...it is not only huge but enormous deal ..and its not about the money ..its about the title

other things can give more money ofcourse..its not that its a competition ..obviously bodybuild is not known for giving big prizes...

opening your eyes the day after ...walking to the front door...taking first step out... looking up to the sky and say I made it...it is worth EVERYTHING ...trust me on tht ..it is a feeling that can not be duplicated by anything..no sex no nothing

it is a feeling that can not be described,, it is the human spirit at its best

hard to explain it to this generation but I always tried

gh15 approved

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2015, 06:57:29 PM »

This whole thing is disturbing to me.  Such a big event or title and whomever is the guiltiy party is it really lessons the excited at least to me
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

goku

• WIZARD
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2015, 07:28:41 PM »

mr o champ is a big deal

gh15 approved

I think after losing in the ultimate competition three times at this point, Mr Green has said "fuck it, i might as well make money while i can?"

how would skipping the olympia make him more money?
he surely could have done both the nfl gig and still compete, no?
also 2nd place prize money isn't to be sniffed at!

and with his supp line, pissing off AMI and Weider (if he has) wouldn't that be more damaging than good when they can put pressure on mags and advertisers to exclude his company from promotions etc?

just guessing, but i think it could have something to do with gifted nutrition, Heath's company.
they launched last year around the time of the olympia too i think and probably had a lot of scope to work with at the expo.
Kai may have wanted the same but his company might have left it too late to secure space and promo privileges etc or just made unrealistic demands.
just guessing though.

but i can't really see how skipping the O will benefit his career? especially since he did a gruelling prep for it.

nobody likes to go through a gruelling 16 week contest prep for nothing!

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2015, 08:10:30 PM »

Well I for one still don't feel like we have an honest answer about what exactly happened.
I don't touch protein powder shit but I would start taking them every day if I got to drink my shakes out Nicole Wilkins ass post workout she's so fucking fine.

goku

• WIZARD
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2015, 08:17:49 PM »

^ was just thinking that a lot of the crowd will be Kai fans and some would have travelled long distances from different countries too just to go and see him on the big stage and meet him at the expo.
they more than anyone deserve an explanation from the organisers and Kai.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up