GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Age difference  (Read 6609 times)

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
Re: Age difference
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2018, 09:42:30 PM »

Age doesnt matter, basta magkasundo kayo. 10 years ang gap namin ni wife and we're still going strong after 18 years
10 years is OK. i banged a chick 20 years younger. was just raw sex. getting my rocks off. Good the relationship works for you bro

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2018, 09:53:24 PM »

would love to fuck this girl
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nehg5Z5WDlk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nehg5Z5WDlk</a>

tomgrass

• WIZARD
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2018, 04:04:18 PM »

If her age is on the clock...

Even 23:59??? ;D

...she's too young for the cock  8)

m314

• WIZARD
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2018, 10:09:40 PM »

I'm 43. I've dated lots of girls close to my age, but I can't stand their attitudes. They always seem to give me unsolicited advice. They know just how to "fix" me. I'm the successful one who's built a good life for myself, while they're living off alimony payments or working some shit job and living with roommates. Girls my age aren't open minded about music either.

I'm seeing a 25 year old from Bali now. She has a hot tight body, and she's more mature than most at that age. She's actually interested in going to concerts with me and learning about the things that are important to me. She treats me the way a man should be treated.

If things don't work out with her, I'll find other younger girls. Being fit and having a good career makes it easy when you live in a city filled with beautiful girls.

MonteCarlo

• WIZARD
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2018, 03:20:27 AM »

I'm in my late 30s. I've recently turned down a 37yo, 5'11, thin, blonde, german background girl, who looks great for her age. The reason: she can't give me a big family.

You younger guys can go chasing whores. I'm hunting big game, a trad housewife. And she absolutely must be 10 years younger than me to give me enough kids for me to be happy.

Such is life.

Helius

• WIZARD
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2018, 04:24:58 AM »

Dating younger or older girls is fine. Marrying them is another story. I've yet to see a successful marriage where there is more then a 10 year gap. Just haven't. I know older people in there 70's who still have the same mentality. Still dating younger girls or well buying them to fuck. All alone with a bottle of jack daniels. Nice fresh pussy is fun but having a meaningful relationship/marriage is better. Beauty fades but love lasts forever.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdsECaL5cY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdsECaL5cY</a>
Joshua 1:9 New Living Translation (NLT)

9 This is my command-be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2018, 06:44:29 AM »

I'm in my late 30s. I've recently turned down a 37yo, 5'11, thin, blonde, german background girl, who looks great for her age. The reason: she can't give me a big family.

You younger guys can go chasing whores. I'm hunting big game, a trad housewife. And she absolutely must be 10 years younger than me to give me enough kids for me to be happy.

Such is life.
  I did it your way and have a house full of rambunctious kids and a happy wife.  A decade is a good spread, assuming the wife is younger.  They can't keep having healthy babies forever.

Two generations of women now have wasted their youngest years partying and whoring (oh, excuse me, I mean going to college) and then slaving away in a cubicle for a master who is not their husband until they realize they are almost too old to have kids . . . then they get desperate to have a husband and finally start considering those nice guys they have been shitting on for the last decade and a half . . . while they still pine away for all the bad boys they were sleeping with . . .

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2018, 06:45:48 AM »

I'm 43. I've dated lots of girls close to my age, but I can't stand their attitudes. They always seem to give me unsolicited advice. They know just how to "fix" me. I'm the successful one who's built a good life for myself, while they're living off alimony payments or working some shit job and living with roommates. Girls my age aren't open minded about music either.

Great post!

I was divorced and dating at your age.  It was miserable trying to date women close to my own age.  Bad attitudes.  I finally gave up and started dating younger and finally married younger.

MonteCarlo

• WIZARD
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2018, 07:11:07 AM »

I did it your way and have a house full of rambunctious kids and a happy wife.  A decade is a good spread, assuming the wife is younger.  They can't keep having healthy babies forever.

Much respect to you. I greatly wish to repeat your success.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2018, 07:55:54 AM »

I'm seeing a 25 year old from Bali now. She has a hot tight body, and she's more mature than most at that age. She's actually interested in going to concerts with me and learning about the things that are important to me. She treats me the way a man should be treated.

If things don't work out with her, I'll find other younger girls. Being fit and having a good career makes it easy when you live in a city filled with beautiful girls.

> bali

> bali

> bali

.... dating a race down doesn't count

m314

• WIZARD
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2018, 07:56:39 AM »

Dating younger or older girls is fine. Marrying them is another story. I've yet to see a successful marriage where there is more then a 10 year gap. Just haven't. I know older people in there 70's who still have the same mentality. Still dating younger girls or well buying them to fuck. All alone with a bottle of jack daniels. Nice fresh pussy is fun but having a meaningful relationship/marriage is better. Beauty fades but love lasts forever.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdsECaL5cY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdsECaL5cY</a>

Both of my sisters married guys significantly older than them. They're both still happily married 10 years and 20 years later. It works sometimes when people are compatible and share similar goals in life.

m314

• WIZARD
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2018, 08:04:10 AM »

> bali

> bali

> bali

Lol. I've always loved Asian girls. Luckily for me, lots of Asian girls love big strong white guys.

I married a Chinese girl years ago. It didn't work out in the end, obviously. This new girl is ethnic Chinese mixed with Indonesian. She's awesome. She treats me like a king, something no American girl ever did.

m314

• WIZARD
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2018, 08:11:26 AM »

Great post!

I was divorced and dating at your age.  It was miserable trying to date women close to my own age.  Bad attitudes.  I finally gave up and started dating younger and finally married younger.

What's the age difference? How long have you been with her?

I was married to a girl one year younger than me. My new girlfriend is 18 years younger. I won't rush into anything, but she seems like marriage material.

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2018, 04:24:05 PM »

> bali

> bali

> bali

Lol. I've always loved Asian girls. Luckily for me, lots of Asian girls love big strong white guys.

I married a Chinese girl years ago. It didn't work out in the end, obviously. This new girl is ethnic Chinese mixed with Indonesian. She's awesome. She treats me like a king, something no American girl ever did.

White man going for Asian girls because he can't get those of his own race is a disgrace

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2018, 05:43:35 AM »

Great post!

I was married to a girl one year younger than me. My new girlfriend is 18 years younger. I won't rush into anything, but she seems like marriage material.

Mine is only a decade younger, but I see no reason why a larger gap would not work. It is not just the age that matters, but the female's outlook on marriage and tradition.  The less traditional she is, the less likely it is to work out.

Is she the type who looks with respect to her husband?  Does she sneer at biblical admonitions to be submissive?  Does she make biting sarcastic comments about you or roll her eyes when you speak (especially in front of others)?  Does she talk about marriage as 50/50 or a "partnership?"  I mean, in many ways it IS a partnership, but not in the way women who say that mean.

Does she dye her hair unnatural colors?  Tattoos?  Run.

Lots of sexual partners (this one you might never know).

To further answer your question, we have been married almost seven years, and we both are very happy.  We have views, however, that men and women have not held for a couple of generations now, so I think that makes us different from most of those around us.  We are both astonished at the way our friends who are married treat their spouses.

I really feel like I lucked out.  She says the same thing, so . . .

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2018, 05:46:12 AM »

White man going for Asian girls because he can't get those of his own race is a disgrace
  I dated asians a few times.  One of them was definitely marriage material, but I was too young and immature to really appreciate it at the time.  Those that were born overseas or had a mother that was born overseas treated me like a king, as somebody else wrote above.  Those who were born here and had a mother born here were just like the typical, average American girl, just thinner and cuter than average, but with the same toxic feminist outlook.

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2018, 06:42:55 AM »

I dated asians a few times.  One of them was definitely marriage material, but I was too young and immature to really appreciate it at the time.  Those that were born overseas or had a mother that was born overseas treated me like a king, as somebody else wrote above.  Those who were born here and had a mother born here were just like the typical, average American girl, just thinner and cuter than average, but with the same toxic feminist outlook.

White man + Asian woman = weak faggy offspring

Asian man + white woman = decent offspring

White man + white woman, non-westernized = KING ALPHA OFFSPRING

just sayin. Don't miscegenate.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2018, 06:45:05 AM »

Ok, Grand Wizard.  Thanks for your gene theories from 1917.

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2018, 07:13:02 AM »

It's true mate. Just because you've degraded yourself enough to date down doesn't mean you have to be delusioned about the effects.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2018, 07:17:20 AM »

What makes asians "down" from whites?  I am just curious, because I am sure if you go to Japan you will find the opinion that perhaps dating a white is dating "down."  IQ average is higher among asians then whites.  In the same economic environment, their income tends to be higher than whites.  What is your criterion or criteria?  I am genuinely curious about your reasoning.

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2018, 07:17:44 AM »

^ typical Englishman from 1917

... I dare say they had a better understanding of things than the current degenerate whites do now.

Smh @ race mixing.

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2018, 07:19:00 AM »

What makes asians "down" from whites?  I am just curious, because I am sure if you go to Japan you will find the opinion that perhaps dating a white is dating "down."  IQ average is higher among asians then whites.  What is your criterion or criteria?  I am genuinely curious about your reasoning.

Good job switching goal posts.

Bali was mentioned, and then chinese. Both are demonstrably worse than whites.

Japs protect their culture and are basically old school Englishmen with slanted eyes. 

You could learn from them.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2018, 07:20:11 AM »

Goal posts?  I just asked you for your reasoning.   Do you have any?  What is the premise underlying your conclusion?

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2018, 07:26:52 AM »

You asked me to compare a Chinese or bali bitch with the entire Japanese race.

Premise: race homogeny good, race mixing bad.

Proof: Japs are smart, you like them, follow their lead.

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2018, 07:32:57 AM »

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians and three times as likely as whites to have mental illness:

http://news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732

m314

• WIZARD
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2018, 09:22:49 AM »

Great post!

Mine is only a decade younger, but I see no reason why a larger gap would not work. It is not just the age that matters, but the female's outlook on marriage and tradition.  The less traditional she is, the less likely it is to work out.

Is she the type who looks with respect to her husband?  Does she sneer at biblical admonitions to be submissive?  Does she make biting sarcastic comments about you or roll her eyes when you speak (especially in front of others)?  Does she talk about marriage as 50/50 or a "partnership?"  I mean, in many ways it IS a partnership, but not in the way women who say that mean.

Does she dye her hair unnatural colors?  Tattoos?  Run.

Lots of sexual partners (this one you might never know).

To further answer your question, we have been married almost seven years, and we both are very happy.  We have views, however, that men and women have not held for a couple of generations now, so I think that makes us different from most of those around us.  We are both astonished at the way our friends who are married treat their spouses.

I really feel like I lucked out.  She says the same thing, so . . .

She does believe in traditional values. She believes in staying loyal to her man and putting him first. She thinks the man should be in charge and make the decisions in a relationship. She wants to stay fit and look sexy for me without wearing revealing outfits in public or posting selfies for attention on social media sites. She believes in monogamy and lifetime commitment, which is increasingly rare in 20 somethings these days.

I feel like I lucked out. She does too. No one has ever treated me this well. It's still early, but I can see this leading to marriage in the next couple years. We're already planning on getting a house next year.

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
  • OPINION DOESNT MEAN TRUTH! NUMBER ONE RULE.....
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2018, 10:58:40 AM »

Lol that was funny.... Exotic women are hot as FUCK! Brazilians and Latinas. Thai women are pretty hot too. Asian women in generAl. I like Japanese and Thai tho. Lol just my flavor.

Their are many white European women that are exotic also tho.

Haha at the end it's more the just skin color.. Attraction is needed lol.. Hot girls in every culture...

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2018, 06:37:53 PM »

Latinas are fine
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up