GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Probiotics and fermented foods  (Read 2859 times)

iamthenattyone

• WIZARD
Probiotics and fermented foods
« on: May 08, 2015, 08:00:47 PM »

Just started taking enzymes and a probiotic and my digestive issues are cured. 2 BM a day best its been in my life.

However im wondering if probiotics actaully repopulate the gut.. or do they only work whilst you are taking them>>??
Not much longer now till i leave humanity behind

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
Re: Probiotics and fermented foods
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 08:44:53 PM »

i was always under the impression that long term digestive enzyme use was bad because it stopped your body producing the enzymes . sort of like what happens with your test production whilst using hormones
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 08:49:32 PM »

i was always under the impression that long term digestive enzyme use was bad because it stopped your body producing the enzymes . sort of like what happens with your test production whilst using hormones

no

stuffing your body for years with 4-8lbs meat per day will wear your pancreas out and give you an early and slowly death, cause your body will get sick from not digesting right

help your pancreas

all Bodybuilders from 60s 70s took digestive enzymes and still do

look whos healthy even today

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 08:52:03 PM »

no

stuffing your body for years with 4-8lbs meat per day will wear your pancreas out and give you an early and slowly death, cause your body will get sick from not digesting right

help your pancreas

a simple explanation on how it doesnt shut down your natural production would have sufficed, but im glad you went way off topic with that anecdotal response
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

Anglodonis

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 09:31:09 PM »

Subbed for knowledge,  interesting in learning more on this topic as i want to improve my gut health.

Shoganai

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 11:58:31 PM »

no

help your pancreas

a simple explanation on how it doesnt shut down your natural production would have sufficed, but im glad you went way off topic with that anecdotal response

Made me lol pretty hard.

But yes I was under the same impression as stanozolol thats why I choose not to supplement with any enzymes, just choose my foods wisely

iamthenattyone

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 10:18:18 AM »

I believe cooking food kills the enzymes so the pancreas has to work extra hard.

Gh15 always says take enzymes.    70s bbers took tons of them.     They made a big difference for me
Not much longer now till i leave humanity behind

GHLR3

• JEDI
  • Trying To Leave Humanity Behind
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 01:10:06 AM »

i will start my enzymes again now on rebounding to grow lean with larger amounts of foods.
I will start +-300,000huts prot?ases per meal (x5) during 8 - 12weeks then i will take a break or lower the intake.

i had used before and liked but never went to optimal levels of it.

i had read about LOJ saying about it, i wish i found more deep thoughts from Him inregard this subject.
lots of old times BB'ers had used.

Great to see more and more about this topic here on board
one of the best physiqes and the most potential physiqes on the internet boardings from the amatuers...great potential for pro card

bravo!

gh15 approved

Scepan

• WIZARD

Vamplife

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 03:12:54 AM »

Just started taking enzymes and a probiotic and my digestive issues are cured. 2 BM a day best its been in my life.

However im wondering if probiotics actaully repopulate the gut.. or do they only work whilst you are taking them>>??

Probiotics and specific strains colonise your gut when you taking them but when you stop after 2-3 weeks they go away.

Scepan

• WIZARD

GodsNectar

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 05:07:23 PM »

Digestion protocol:

- Betaine HCl 100 mg

- Ox Bile 75 mg

- Pancreatin 10X 75 mg

- Papain 6M 75 mg

- Pepsin 1:3000 75 mg

- Bromelain 37.5 mg

To be taken with every meal!

- If insufficient effects are seen on these amounts, doubling or even tripling the protocol may be of value!

Jasonva

• WIZARD
  • muscleprincess's MCM
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 08:19:05 PM »

Digestion protocol:

- Betaine HCl 100 mg

- Ox Bile 75 mg

- Pancreatin 10X 75 mg

- Papain 6M 75 mg

- Pepsin 1:3000 75 mg

- Bromelain 37.5 mg

To be taken with every meal!

- If insufficient effects are seen on these amounts, doubling or even tripling the protocol may be of value!

Now foods "super digestive enzymes" have all those compounds above. love it.

GHLR3

• JEDI
  • Trying To Leave Humanity Behind
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 08:22:41 PM »

take a look on Now Foods Ultimate Digest + Trienza Houston Enzymes Combo.
I'm taking 3 + 1 cap per meal on my rebound blow up right now
one of the best physiqes and the most potential physiqes on the internet boardings from the amatuers...great potential for pro card

bravo!

gh15 approved

Jasonva

• WIZARD
  • muscleprincess's MCM
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 08:39:46 PM »

We'll do brother. ;)

SeeZ

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2019, 12:46:28 AM »

Everyone still recommend these digestive enzymes by Now foods?
Train Insane or Remain the Same.

Every failure is a step to success.

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 07:43:09 PM »

This is true. People often confuse how to use probiotics and digestive enzymes. Probiotics you can use indefinitely. Digestive enzymes should be a short term thing. Your body does not like wasting energy on producing anything it doesn't need to. Inject test, it realizes and stops producing. Take digestive enzymes enough, it realizes and stops producing. Similarly this is the reason why people cause lactose intolerance, don't eat lactose, no reason to produce lactase. Randomly rear lactose when you haven't in a long time, lactose intolerance.

To the OP, probiotics will repopulate the gut and if you are having issues do to a medication or diet and have stopped that now, probiotics will get you up an running faster. Likewise if you had a bad bug that wiped out a lot of your good bugs, adding 5+ billion more in each day will help re establish the balance.

If you have a persistent cause, you will need to take a persistent supplement to mitigate.

It's not bad to take in probiotics though even if there isn't a persistent cause. You can get supplement cheap and like you said fermented foods are great. I eat yogurt daily almost and try to have a little kim chi or sauerkraut multiple times a week with dinner.

burito2019

• Duke
  • pussy slayer
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2019, 05:52:34 AM »

in nature humans didnt had issue with digestion.. it was effortless actually..

in nature humans werent enzyme depleted by the age of 30 too.

burito2019

• Duke
  • pussy slayer
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 09:12:42 AM »

I believe cooking food kills the enzymes so the pancreas has to work extra hard.

Gh15 always says take enzymes.    70s bbers took tons of them.     They made a big difference for me

exactly 100% spot on

jsl

• WIZARD
  • 5'9 32yo
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 03:20:10 PM »

Interesting. I am lactose-intolerant, but I can drink milk because I take lactase pills. So I should slowly wean myself off of using them so I can produce my own lactase, is that it?

Timmzzy1

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2019, 05:39:22 PM »

were also not built to eat half the things we do now like wheats and dairy

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2019, 06:20:21 PM »

hopefully ghlr3 will see this, do you still like these two, and why the combo and not one or the other.

burito2019

• Duke
  • pussy slayer
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2019, 07:59:15 PM »

Interesting. I am lactose-intolerant, but I can drink milk because I take lactase pills. So I should slowly wean myself off of using them so I can produce my own lactase, is that it?

hahahahah

Why not just drink milk raw with all of its enzymes content..

Sometime I really reckon that I am ahead of my time in the scene of health and nutrition..

burito2019

• Duke
  • pussy slayer
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2019, 08:00:10 PM »

were also not built to eat half the things we do now like wheats and dairy

raw grassfed dairy is good.
It is the blood of the cow without the red blood cells.

burito2019

• Duke
  • pussy slayer
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2019, 08:03:14 PM »

this board is filled with fucking morons including gh15 himself aka the biggest dweeb to ever live..

if he bring ARL russia here who scammed people all over rhe globe many times then he bring a huge dildo to everyone ass here lol

jsl

• WIZARD
  • 5'9 32yo
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2019, 08:30:52 PM »

hahahahah

Sometime I really reckon that I am ahead of my time in the scene of health and nutrition..

not a bad idea.
as a city-dweller i'm fucked in that regard though.

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2019, 11:29:12 PM »

It is absolutely worth a try. Stop taking the pills, drink a small amount of milk each day maybe 50ml for a week, 100ml the next week, etc.

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2019, 11:30:13 PM »

hahahahah

Raw milk still has lactose and if he isn't producing lactase enzymes the impact will be the same.

SeeZ

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2019, 11:31:13 PM »

This is true. People often confuse how to use probiotics and digestive enzymes. Probiotics you can use indefinitely. Digestive enzymes should be a short term thing. Your body does not like wasting energy on producing anything it doesn't need to. Inject test, it realizes and stops producing. Take digestive enzymes enough, it realizes and stops producing. Similarly this is the reason why people cause lactose intolerance, don't eat lactose, no reason to produce lactase. Randomly rear lactose when you haven't in a long time, lactose intolerance.

To the OP, probiotics will repopulate the gut and if you are having issues do to a medication or diet and have stopped that now, probiotics will get you up an running faster. Likewise if you had a bad bug that wiped out a lot of your good bugs, adding 5+ billion more in each day will help re establish the balance.

If you have a persistent cause, you will need to take a persistent supplement to mitigate.

It's not bad to take in probiotics though even if there isn't a persistent cause. You can get supplement cheap and like you said fermented foods are great. I eat yogurt daily almost and try to have a little kim chi or sauerkraut multiple times a week with dinner.

Will be on probiotics from tomorrow on.
There's this probiotic that's called Progurt that come in satchets.
Probiotic Sachets
The most advanced probiotic available!
Contains 1 Trillion CFU, human Probiotic Isolates.
Can't wait to restore yet re- balance my gut flora.
Train Insane or Remain the Same.

Every failure is a step to success.

Timmzzy1

• WIZARD
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2019, 02:19:12 AM »

this board is filled with fucking morons including gh15 himself aka the biggest dweeb to ever live..

if he bring ARL russia here who scammed people all over rhe globe many times then he bring a huge dildo to everyone ass here lol
if you?re running solo Dbol I feel like you don?t have very solid grounds to make those statements
Pages: [1]   Go Up