GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Men Are pigs!!  (Read 5178 times)

delicio56

• WIZARD
Re: Men Are pigs!!
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2014, 11:16:09 AM »

Just like the title states, men are pigs!! All of um

I'm turning lesbian from this second on!!! Who wants to join me?!

Jeez, you've been with them all? That's a lot of dudes

I've boned um all I the butt!! Treated them like the little bitch's they want to be! Lol

Lmao!!

Ur one odd dude, u know that?

Lol, thanks (no homo here)
BALLZ TO THE WALL OR NOT AT ALL!!!!!

BigOrRipped

• Duke
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2014, 01:07:03 PM »

If men are pigs does that make women carnivores?

Maelstrom

• WIZARD
  • You have awakened a giant.
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2014, 01:46:24 PM »

Yes.  Take your shirt off so we can devour you.

Doesn't sound so bad, does it?
This isn't even my final form.

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2014, 03:23:21 PM »

That all depends on what the girl looks like
Quote from: vansville2010
speaking of hookers since then I drove down in the city and emptied my balls in 3-4 hookers,,,no more than 25 bucks each,,I don't mean wrapped up,,I mean literally shoved my cock into a drug addict cunt and just blew my balls open her her hole then dropped her back off

tomcat1239

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2014, 11:17:18 PM »

Every one take it easy I'm a guy!!
I was just joking. But I do think if I was a women I'd be a lesbian, or the town whore hehe!

Totally man. but knowing me id end up being a butt ugly woman.

For every ugly women there is a horny man. You get yours anyway   ;)

Your to kind!

joeyflex69

• JEDI
  • Professional Lurker
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2014, 02:44:41 AM »

LOL honestly as a man (barely lol), I will agree with you

there jerks to the few girls in my gym very disrespectful, had to ask a few to leave. Even to my own sister.

but the sad part is there are females who fall for the stupidity
Gone but not forgotten, Ever!

BigOrRipped

• Duke
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2014, 04:21:25 PM »

Not right now I'm holding too much water  :'( :'( :'(

boredfemale

• Fitnessgirl
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2014, 02:23:31 AM »

there jerks to the few girls in my gym very disrespectful, had to ask a few to leave. Even to my own sister.

you have your own gym! lucky.....

the same can be sad for guys though, there are a lot of girls that wrap a nice guy around their fingers, treat them like shit, and once they get what they want leave, or simple hurt them because they find it as like revenge or some sick shit,,, daddy issues, and personally women wreak men with words that stick around and really cut deep, where men, they can be jerks and what not, but generally they cant mind fuck someone in 1-2 sentences

bustinass

• Emperor
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2014, 02:24:57 AM »

the same can be sad for guys though, there are a lot of girls that wrap a nice guy around their fingers, treat them like shit, and once they get what they want leave, or simple hurt them because they find it as like revenge or some sick shit,,, daddy issues, and personally women wreak men with words that stick around and really cut deep, where men, they can be jerks and what not, but generally they cant mind fuck someone in 1-2 sentences

very correct

in this regard men are VERY emotional and girls super cold

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpW3orlfp7E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpW3orlfp7E</a>

Rearden Metal

• Emperor
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2014, 08:00:55 PM »

I used to think this way, and I'm a guy!  I was raised by a single mom, and didn't know my father.  Now that my eyes are open, I don't know which sex is worse!   :o

This. i know really shitty guys. And really shitty women goes both ways.
guys cheat, but women can stab you in the back so hard and twist it around, idk in my experience women are much more vindictive

Women cheat too, they're just 23049320983024920 X better at concealing it. And yeah, a guy will cheat but it's not to hurt his lady, it's because his dick told him it's needs. Period. I think women cheat to inflict pain as much as get off.

Rearden Metal

• Emperor
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2014, 08:03:48 PM »

very correct

in this regard men are VERY emotional and girls super cold

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpW3orlfp7E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpW3orlfp7E</a>

Ahhhh my favorite clip.

You can't mind fuck a woman in 2 sentences because they have no soul.

Am I showing my cards too much?

motionx77

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2014, 09:35:59 PM »

I used to think this way, and I'm a guy!  I was raised by a single mom, and didn't know my father.  Now that my eyes are open, I don't know which sex is worse!   :o

guys cheat, but women can stab you in the back so hard and twist it around, idk in my experience women are much more vindictive

Women cheat too, they're just 23049320983024920 X better at concealing it. And yeah, a guy will cheat but it's not to hurt his lady, it's because his dick told him it's needs. Period. I think women cheat to inflict pain as much as get off.
half true
man wants to reach out and spread his seed to as many women as possible, that's his nature
woman wants to take in but she can only give birth to one kid every 9 months

if man leaves another woman pregnant, he can take care of multiple women and children (see muslims)
if a woman cheats and gets pregnant with another man, the man will have to raise another man's kid thinking it's his

sadly morals are fucked up these days, you see wimpy guys who get stepped on and girls who would suck 5 dicks in a row while having a boyfriend
she cheats because 1) she finds a man who is more attractive 2) she feels unsatisfied sexually or emotionally. so if you want a woman not to cheat, make sure there's no competition, you fuck her good and she feels great around you
Cutting on:
500mg Test
450mg Deca
Clen on/off

Kooney

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2014, 09:19:37 AM »

Who needs the opposite sex when you have your own imagination.....

jreinhart33333

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2014, 11:11:42 AM »

Who needs the opposite sex when you have your own imagination.....

yeah...exactly... humans dont need to reproduce..lol

Puyol

• WIZARD
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2014, 11:48:39 AM »

half true
man wants to reach out and spread his seed to as many women as possible, that's his nature

if man leaves another woman pregnant, he can take care of multiple women and children (see muslims)
if a woman cheats and gets pregnant with another man, the man will have to raise another man's kid thinking it's his

sadly morals are fucked up these days, you see wimpy guys who get stepped on and girls who would suck 5 dicks in a row while having a boyfriend
she cheats because 1) she finds a man who is more attractive 2) she feels unsatisfied sexually or emotionally. so if you want a woman not to cheat, make sure there's no competition, you fuck her good and she feels great around you

about this topic of female infidelity, I seriously believe if a guy fucks his woman properly she won't have reason to cheat him. She can still find a richer guy and run away with him, ok, but one night stands or havin a broke "2nd boyfriend" are non-existent options IMO.
Permabulking till Sitting Bull status

joeyflex69

• JEDI
  • Professional Lurker
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2014, 12:27:50 AM »

Im with you on this,

men cheat for sex mostly 99%

women cheat for love/attention/being wanted.... and to be nasty and spiteful.

The best women are women who have good strong mothers with good values and are close with their mothers and emulate them.

bustinass

• Emperor
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2014, 03:08:38 AM »

Im with you on this,

men cheat for sex mostly 99%

women cheat for love/attention/being wanted.... and to be nasty and spiteful.

The best women are women who have good strong mothers with good values and are close with their mothers and emulate them.

100% true

Last sentence is KEY in relationships, absolutely KEY

'Show me your family and friends and without looking I will know you'

Rearden Metal

• Emperor
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2014, 10:14:19 AM »

half true

about this topic of female infidelity, I seriously believe if a guy fucks his woman properly she won't have reason to cheat him. She can still find a richer guy and run away with him, ok, but one night stands or havin a broke "2nd boyfriend" are non-existent options IMO.

Keep thinking this. She's fucking around on you, too. LOL.

Puyol

• WIZARD
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2014, 10:48:43 AM »

^^You saying if a girl gets enough attention and care and is fucked alright, she will still cheat on you?

Elaborate please.
Permabulking till Sitting Bull status

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2018, 02:52:37 AM »

um....

I am guessing someone is in the dog house? just take away their serm for a palcebo and theyll know your feels

this girl was a legit female..

this whole thread represent the decline of males. in the public psych.. great thread by the original poster.. showing how bad it became in socially and culturally in the last 2 years of the surveillance police state criminal Hussein.. who is still making 100 million on books for generation nothingness instead of sitting in prison for life for the crimes he has committed against the united states of America and the west

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

joeyflex69

• JEDI
  • Professional Lurker
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2019, 04:00:55 AM »

Pigs are smarter, they can be house broken lol

burito2019

• Duke
  • pussy slayer
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2019, 11:12:33 AM »

man eats pigs

pigs eat man

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2019, 12:26:09 PM »

^pretty much.. considering the fact that there is aborting infant "uneeded" parts diced into any type of soil on your planet..

eventually humans are eating their own kind.. literally.. the fact you are not told about it on fake news cnn is not new but this is what goes on your planet

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

burito2019

• Duke
  • pussy slayer
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2019, 11:03:17 AM »

^pretty much.. considering the fact that there is aborting infant "uneeded" parts diced into any type of soil on your planet..

eventually humans are eating their own kind.. literally.. the fact you are not told about it on fake news cnn is not new but this is what goes on your planet

gh15 approved

but why it goes like this what are they trying to do?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2019, 12:15:29 PM »

they feed the soil.. lol.. and its a sad lol not really lol..  where else would they put it? everything on the planet that is being destroyed is headed to the food chain somehow.. unless you burry it but eventually (if inside casket) much faster if not.. those atoms too are becoming one with the soil.. everything goes back to planet earth's dust/soil/grounds

the criminals who practice this though make sure it doesn't happen naturally.. they just feed it to the soil once getting rid of it and blending it with other shit

gh15 approved

burito2019

• Duke
  • pussy slayer
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2019, 12:53:19 AM »

they feed the soil.. lol.. and its a sad lol not really lol..  where else would they put it? everything on the planet that is being destroyed is headed to the food chain somehow.. unless you burry it but eventually (if inside casket) much faster if not.. those atoms too are becoming one with the soil.. everything goes back to planet earth's dust/soil/grounds

the criminals who practice this though make sure it doesn't happen naturally.. they just feed it to the soil once getting rid of it and blending it with other shit

gh15 approved

so we live in the matrix.. I always knew that..

what are your opinions/thoughts on canibalism?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2019, 01:07:44 AM »

against it..

if I could I would be vegetarian but I cant I like chicken and fish.. I can live on no beef.. done it and been doing it for a while eventhough I need my burger once in a while but I could live only on fish if needed as I have done it during my preps all the time

the only thing I liked about cannibalism is that movie on the airplane when they crash.. movie from the 90s.. a sport team crash and they end up eating eachother.. very good movie.. I forgot the name but Christian slater I think is in it or that other one that look like him ethan.. lol I grew to like ethan more with the years but both are superior actors.. actors that can actually act.. can you believe it lol

gh15 approved

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2019, 03:26:01 AM »

^^ Pretty sure that was based on a true story too

Movie is called ALIVE !
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up