GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kevin Levrone talks about his genetics  (Read 4104 times)

slice

• WIZARD
Re: Kevin Levrone talks about his genetics
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2014, 12:36:36 PM »

those commercials lol kevin must really have needed the money

Coldash

• WIZARD
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2014, 05:40:14 PM »

Kevin should just stick with music now instead of making balonie video's about genetics... he is a pretty good singer..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqMuiL6t9OM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqMuiL6t9OM</a>

rteixeira

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2014, 08:46:44 AM »

one this he is ...is ...handsome...he is a good looking fella

gh15 approved
Levrone handsome? come on.. his physique was handsome back in his prime days but he is ugly as hell lol.. only bodybuilder that I can remember that has a really pretty face is jay cutler (no homo lol)

Gunter was better looking then jay hands down lets be honest here jays head is the size of a fuckin water melon with a jay leno chin
lol  ;D

gh15 approved
Levrone handsome? come on.. his physique was handsome back in his prime days but he is ugly as hell lol.. only bodybuilder that I can remember that has a really pretty face is jay cutler (no homo lol)

Gunter was better looking then jay hands down lets be honest here jays head is the size of a fuckin water melon with a jay leno chin
ya.. gunter too

jiggy

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2014, 04:03:37 PM »

gh15 approved

lol  ;D

gh15 approved

ya.. gunter too

I seen Gunter at a strip club back in the early 2000's ....he wasn't there to watch, he was accompanying someone who was there.
I was a natural lifter at a small gym and the local guys who used gear were what you guys would call gym rats, so I had never seen a 'real' bodybuilder b4.  He looked 'approachable/nice', but I never said nothing to him.
I do remember saying to myself, "that guys neck is as wide as a sewer lid"  :o Very handsome guy, no homo   ;D

sat behind Shawn ray on plane once in like 2003/2004 or sumthin.
Said "hi/compliments/etc" , I never said anything about lifting (as I looked like nothing) just tossed a couple jokes at him about how big he was.... he was very friendly, and dressed sharp(!!!!)

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2020, 10:09:26 PM »

How about this.

What is genetics?

genetically he has two things long muscles, and a above average reponse to drugs, read this and read this well.

I spoke to his first coach who got him his procard.

"kevin has the best response ive ever seen to insulin"

someone thats truely genetically blessed looks like they've been working out before they touch a weight
they look like there on juice when training naturally
and finally respond well to hormones- that is genetically blessed these days

without the last we would have no pro;s

kevin does not really have a good natural build- but responds amazing

Slin androl and escaline is what made kevin look the way he did on stage.

joeyflex69 has to have the best posts existing on this forum.  Just read this one from half a decade ago.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2020, 10:20:48 PM »

^he was a better responder to anadrol lol I can assure you that lol

but yes he was great responder of anything he touched like most in the ifbb : )

the main problem is to have it legit and high quality since at times you can have legit product that is SHIT quality lol happened before quite few times

joey was really good poster and then disappeared or faded.. should post more he had very good contribution when active

same happened to guido.. and to djufo.. and to 49er/powershark and to Donny and to Canadian sabbath.. and to slate eventhough he is here lol and to others.. MANY others..

dj ufo one of the best posters on this forum just disappeared.. faded..

now if they are all shared account then its idiotic but I really want to believe they are not because they had very good posts and seemed to love the site

there are MANY I don't even mention

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up