GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apple cider vinegar  (Read 5117 times)

MrP

• WIZARD
Re: Apple cider vinegar
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 01:25:06 AM »

Really funny some.thinkg its.horrible.taste and.then I.just love it. I wish it wasn't so.acidicty so I could drink it all time.straight. it gives u a kick going.down but the taste in my mouth just love it.

I tried it on food once. and I actually thought it just complelty ruined it.didn't eat it. But straight I just love it.

Personally I have introduced it the past week or so, and taste wise I love it, appetite suppresion's good also. Most notably is gas seems to be less as well, still stinky at times but for the most part is under cnotrol. I will contiune to use this and see how it plays out.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 05:42:25 AM »

Really funny some.thinkg its.horrible.taste and.then I.just love it. I wish it wasn't so.acidicty so I could drink it all time.straight. it gives u a kick going.down but the taste in my mouth just love it.

I tried it on food once. and I actually thought it just complelty ruined it.didn't eat it. But straight I just love it.

Personally I have introduced it the past week or so, and taste wise I love it, appetite suppresion's good also. Most notably is gas seems to be less as well, still stinky at times but for the most part is under cnotrol. I will contiune to use this and see how it plays out.

I LOVE the taste.

It's so refreshing! Like apple juice but the acid adds a nice kick and wakes you up in the morning.

Jelet

• WIZARD
  • RIP Focused.
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014, 03:28:50 PM »

Guys be careful if you put it in a spray bottle. I have one of those plastic spray bottles that i picked up at home depot. and the ACV is leaking through the bottom. its been  in the container for 8 months now. (i use it on acne) just a few squirts. thats why it lasted in that bottom for a while.

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2014, 03:57:15 PM »

Using it to marinade my chicken, gives a nice taste and makes the meat tender and juicy.
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.
Realise the strength, and move on.

Henry Rollins

El Kaiser

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2014, 01:08:06 PM »

Some of its benefits:

1.- Reduce glycameic index of food.

2.- improves food digestion (make it faster)

3.- Help loosing weight.

4.- Decrease cholesterol (LDL)

5.- improves blood stream

6.- improves calcium absorption (so become a interesting tool against osteoporosis)

SquatsAndOats

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2014, 12:22:57 PM »

i would dab a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and put it on a wart i had ED for a week or two. the wart died and turned black then fell off. left a small scar that looks like a scar from a surgery where they scope you. It HURT though. i was on opiates for leg surgery at the time and it would throb so much i had to lay down. shits weird but it works in that regard

hell_rell360

• Prince
  • neW Y0rK, NeW YOrK BiGGG City OF DreAms
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2014, 01:26:18 PM »

8 ounces of water 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, i drink this on a daily basis
WeLKoME To DEE LIoNz Den

regular fit

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2014, 11:19:07 PM »

what is the better time to take ACV? can I drink only after bed before breakfast?

Wa2tx

• WIZARD
  • 525mg deca/525mg test e/300mg mast e/350mg tren a
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2014, 01:06:15 AM »

Holy hell how do you guys drink this.  I just bought Bragg organic with mothers and put 1 tablespoon in 16oz of water and I cannot finish it.  It literally almost makes me wanna throw up and reminds me of making easter eggs.  Can adding anything to this make it taste better or putting it in juice or something?  Bleh!!!

Infamous1

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2014, 01:52:34 AM »

Holy hell how do you guys drink this.  I just bought Bragg organic with mothers and put 1 tablespoon in 16oz of water and I cannot finish it.  It literally almost makes me wanna throw up and reminds me of making easter eggs.  Can adding anything to this make it taste better or putting it in juice or something?  Bleh!!!

Lol I enjoy the taste, but I can say it does remind me of Easter. Maybe try a citrusy flavor to offset it. Like a lemonade flavoring. That's my usual go to when trying to mask the flavor of something. Seems to work for most things.

Wa2tx

• WIZARD
  • 525mg deca/525mg test e/300mg mast e/350mg tren a
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2014, 02:46:11 AM »

Lol I enjoy the taste, but I can say it does remind me of Easter. Maybe try a citrusy flavor to offset it. Like a lemonade flavoring. That's my usual go to when trying to mask the flavor of something. Seems to work for most things.

Thanks for the response.  I actually did almost that-took a drink of my pineapple juice and pour a tablespoon in there.  Still horrible but didn't make me want to vomit at least.  The after taste stays around so long though.  Just poured the water mixture in the sink-no way I could chug that down (worse then jagermeister).  I will have to figure this out since it seems like the health benefits are worth it but damn!!!

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2014, 05:01:56 PM »

in little bowl  mix it with some wasabi , pink salt , cut my fresh salmon in to slices (sashimi ) , dip it in that little mix and eat , everyone has different taste but i like it this way lol
All The Best ....Your Friend sunkus4444

ocdude

• WIZARD
  • el diablo blanco
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2014, 03:08:41 AM »

I just tried a great recipe for ACV:

1/2 Cup hot Herbal Tea
1 Tbsp ACV
1 Tbsp Local Organic honey

I had some echinecia tea from when I was sick as hell a month ago and thought why not try that... The ACV goes well enough with the flavor of the herbal tea to work and the honey takes the edge right off!
Kids these days! What the hell is mirrin'??
Follow my log: http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=31924.0

thewrongadvices

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2014, 09:58:52 PM »

I just put a little fruit flavoured cordial in the water with the acv. Makes it easily drinkable. Have this every morning as soon as I get up.
"the scale weigth can go up or down ...WE BODYBUILD DONT GO BY WEIGHT ON SCALE...we go by LEAN MUSCLE !" GH15

dreday

• Junior
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2014, 05:13:26 AM »

Acv is also good for heartburn and lowers blood pressure

cgi

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2014, 04:14:50 PM »

I mix half rosewater glycerin and half apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and apply it topically to acne. Really helps clear up especially if you consistently do it after exfoliating.

TODouble2

• WIZARD
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2014, 05:48:50 PM »

I mix water, Metamucil, half a lemon, and acv. Nice little cleanse

botchla

• Emperor
  • parrin'
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2014, 07:17:08 PM »

Any advantages/disadvantages to taking it in capsule form?

Aussie

• WIZARD
  • Short & thick - does the trick!
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2019, 06:18:25 PM »

Bumping this old thread

Does anyone use ACV daily?

If so, why?

Personally I use it to combat reflux, it is VERY effective for this and will work almost immediately.

Biomek

• Global Elf Mod - Superintendant
  • 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2019, 07:26:14 PM »

Bumping this old thread

Does anyone use ACV daily?

If so, why?

Personally I use it to combat reflux, it is VERY effective for this and will work almost immediately.

I have 2 bottles at home. I can't get myself to take it daily yet... but definitely helps with reflux!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up