GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: The pro's steroid cycles  (Read 45908 times)

bril

• WIZARD
  • RIP Wren
Re: The pro's steroid cycles
« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2019, 12:03:27 AM »

I know several pros personally, and a lot of them actually do like test in the range of 1-1.5g.

Offseason they run test, deca, eq/primo (one or the other), maybe an oral like dbol, obviously gh/slin, then blast harsher compounds starting 16-20 weeks out and grow into the show. This may not be true for all, but the majority of guys I know follow this basic method.
See my log here:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=49742.msg1260727#msg1260727

Instagram: jack3ddad
AminoAsylum: Ben15
TRT, trenbaloney, and orals

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #211 on: August 02, 2019, 03:48:46 AM »

Why do you think he is competing in men?s physique at a regional level?

He literally said 2g of gear for NPC men's physique.

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2019, 03:59:28 AM »

I know several pros personally, and a lot of them actually do like test in the range of 1-1.5g.

Offseason they run test, deca, eq/primo (one or the other), maybe an oral like dbol, obviously gh/slin, then blast harsher compounds starting 16-20 weeks out and grow into the show. This may not be true for all, but the majority of guys I know follow this basic method.

This is what all the pros said in the podcast and the couple pros I speak to all say the same test at 1200, deca and/or eq at 600, GH 4-10.  Things seem to get heavier each week leading up to a cycle.

It seems like every pro says this maybe they have a secret club where they are plotting against us. I don't know why, maybe so we can't get big and be competition. Yet every guy who says that the pros have to take 5g+ and 20iu isn't a pro and doesn't look anything like one. Bostin was literally the best of them all he got impressive during his big transformation but it stopped. He kept pushing higher and higher but he still hasn't gotten better, he never turned pro if anything he looks worse. Then you have the other end like Tony Huge, he is not impressive at all. On average I never run more than 1400mg I don't use gh or insulin and I'm bigger and leaner than him. If he needs what he does to look like him, why would I believe him when he is telling us how to get big or look like a pro?

bril

• WIZARD
  • RIP Wren
« Reply #213 on: August 02, 2019, 04:02:18 AM »

Tony looks impressive in certain shots, but i think his drug use over time has destroyed his physique. I know guys who have run 20-30ius of chinese GH, but when it comes to pharma it's 10-12. I've heard deca and eq up to 2g though.
See my log here:

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #214 on: August 02, 2019, 09:19:35 AM »

i could believe some of the lower doses for guys that already built their size, or for guys cruising and then they blast everything up for 20 weeks like bril said, i really dont think these guys take 5 grams of gear 20 plus hgh and shit ton of insulin nonstop nonstop for years, i dont think so at least, during the beginning of compeititon prepping for sure, or during their come up phase yes for sure,,

on the flip side the doses runnng man posted, there is no chance i belive that decent ranking pros BUILT thier pysique on those doses, thats a down right lie, probably cruises doses, or maintanence doses, that goes up during prep and for guys who are building still,

like for instance dexter jackson who has built all his mass his cycles he probably "cruises" on doses like that for majority of the year and kicks it up during prep, when he was up and coming it was higher

so both are right and both are wrong, in my humble opinion, and that aligns with what gh15 says

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Bloods or GTFO"
« Reply #215 on: August 02, 2019, 10:32:47 PM »

This is what all the pros said in the podcast and the couple pros I speak to all say the same test at 1200, deca and/or eq at 600, GH 4-10.  Things seem to get heavier each week leading up to a cycle.

It seems like every pro says this maybe they have a secret club where they are plotting against us. I don't know why, maybe so we can't get big and be competition. Yet every guy who says that the pros have to take 5g+ and 20iu isn't a pro and doesn't look anything like one. Bostin was literally the best of them all he got impressive during his big transformation but it stopped. He kept pushing higher and higher but he still hasn't gotten better, he never turned pro if anything he looks worse. Then you have the other end like Tony Huge, he is not impressive at all. On average I never run more than 1400mg I don't use gh or insulin and I'm bigger and leaner than him. If he needs what he does to look like him, why would I believe him when he is telling us how to get big or look like a pro?

Mate I think don't have clear that you don't need that much to grow.... And GHLR3 posted it.

But you need a ton to compete.... At Olympia levels you literally abuse everything.

And nowadays even a Men's physique does that, did you see how big they are becoming? Because they use low doses... Naaaa...

Do you think that Buendia used 2g?!? Not even in offseason! when he was growing....

To maintain it's totally different.... A guy like Roelly maintans on 1g Test 1g Deca some Proviron 6iu HGH but he will look soft.
To compete and reach that size he used the doses that GHLR3 posted and even more.

Don't believe a single word of these pros..... Bunch of liars.... But as Dr.X said in his thread, you have to lie about your Globalge.... He also spoke about "continuous Globalge of high doses" I doubt at this high level is: 600 Test 300 Deca.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2019, 04:50:27 AM »

How do folks know all these pros?  LOL!  There are no bodybuilders around here.  I am about the largest lean guy around.   In the gyms I go to, other gym goers are asking me, "Do you compete?"  On the internet on steroid sites like this, guys are asking me if I am a natty.  LOL!
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

bril

• WIZARD
  • RIP Wren
« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2019, 05:00:09 AM »

How do folks know all these pros?  LOL!  There are no bodybuilders around here.  I am about the largest lean guy around.   In the gyms I go to, other gym goers are asking me, "Do you compete?"  On the internet on steroid sites like this, guys are asking me if I am a natty.  LOL!

I used to work with one while he was a top level NPC guy, and then over time I?ve met and gotten to know several others.
See my log here:

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2019, 11:11:30 PM »

To be honest my area just has a saturation of pros, just bodybuilding there are at least 5 pros within 30 min drive. One going to the O this year who I know pretty well and know for sure he's not taking 6 grams of gear or 200iu of insulin. He does take "as much GH as he can afford" but it's not 20iu+ consistently. If I open it up to other pros like females and cpd/MPD there are more than I know in my area.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2019, 01:12:35 AM »

To be honest my area just has a saturation of pros, just bodybuilding there are at least 5 pros within 30 min drive. One going to the O this year who I know pretty well and know for sure he's not taking 6 grams of gear or 200iu of insulin. He does take "as much GH as he can afford" but it's not 20iu+ consistently. If I open it up to other pros like females and cpd/MPD there are more than I know in my area.

Can you find out (or does anybody else know) how pros use insulin in the 12-16 weeks preparing for a contest?  I made a thread about it in the insulin section but no responses relating to how pros use it during contest prep yet.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2019, 08:20:30 AM »

Can you find out (or does anybody else know) how pros use insulin in the 12-16 weeks preparing for a contest?  I made a thread about it in the insulin section but no responses relating to how pros use it during contest prep yet.

I just commented - if you're not completely well versed in prep why risk your condition with insulin.

However, based on my knowledge a lot don't use it during prep just as an off season drug. The ones that do use it during prep it sounds like Milo type protocol is the go to. Pre workout on high carb days.. really in prep your carbs are too low to use at any other times other than refeeds and preworkout.

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2019, 08:58:36 AM »

wong thread

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Bloods or GTFO"
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2019, 04:49:53 PM »

Some Off Season Cycles

500mg Sustenon Ed
300mg Anapolon ed
100mg Winstrol Desma ed
Last 2 compounds where in and out 3-4weeks
Hgh as high as affordable, slin every meal 20-30iu but not on last one

250mg Test Enth Testoviron  ed
100mg Test Prop Testovis ed
300mg Deca Durabolin  eod
150mg Tren Ace ed in and out every 4-6weeks
Hgh 15iu ed 20-30iu slin every meal, not on last one, slin was in and out

3500mg Sustenon wk
1200mg EQ Maxgain Inpel wk
800mg Deca Durabolin wk

75-100iu Lantus on awake
40iu pre and post as Humalog
20-30iu in other meals, not on last one

300mg Test Prop Testovis wk
700mg  NPP Nandrolin wk
1000mg EQ Maxgain Inpel wk

Then In and Out in alternated manner
200mg ed Test Suspension Aquaviron 3- 4 wks blast
When Susp is out
300mg Anapolon ed 3-4 wks blast
When Anapolon is Out
100mg ed Primobolan 6 wks blast
Repeat

Slin and Hgh as others
Thy meds are also used up and down dosages
According proteins and carb/slin consumption

What leaves me at open mouth is the HGH Globalge.... how can these guys afford 15iu+ HGH ed?
I am thinking that these pros have some connection with very good generic HGH with some manufacturer in China.

Because in the end what makes you huge is how much IGF you have in your body, not the grams of steroids.... (up to a point)

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #223 on: August 10, 2019, 03:35:27 AM »

Some Off Season Cycles

500mg Sustenon Ed
300mg Anapolon ed
100mg Winstrol Desma ed

3500mg Sustenon wk
800mg Deca Durabolin wk

75-100iu Lantus on awake

700mg  NPP Nandrolin wk

When Susp is out
When Anapolon is Out
Repeat

Slin and Hgh as others

What leaves me at open mouth is the HGH Globalge.... how can these guys afford 15iu+ HGH ed?
I am thinking that these pros have some connection with very good generic HGH with some manufacturer in China.

Because in the end what makes you huge is how much IGF you have in your body, not the grams of steroids.... (up to a point)

The thing is, none of these cycles are real. People who spout this stuff are bullshit. Yea maybe one guy bankrupted himself for GH but the average pro is not running 15iu+ a day

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #224 on: August 10, 2019, 04:58:08 AM »

^many did

when you talk about pro bodybuilding! I say it again PRO BODYBUILDING! where fitness is no where to be found.. there is no man physique in 2005 era.. not really on the map so to say..

so when you talk about legit hard core bodybuild 2000s.. there were many who did 15 iu and over this is why I called myself gh15 in 2005 when I started gh15

there are eras of bodybuilding I roamed along a good number of eras.. pretty much rulling 2 of them 2000s and 2010s..

it can be devided as following

2004-2013 major legit hardcore bodybuild still around.. very serious bodybuilders that took a lot of hgh and insulin and I mean  A LOT with pharmaceutical igf whenever could put hands on it so there wont be need for as much gh as one would hav eto take with out igf

2014-present day 2020 pretty much.. the generation of the millennials took control over the world I mean total control and became the dominant force thus female are no longer females.. the me too is still around sadly.. and we had to bring up president trump to give a contra to this and as you can see its very hard task that stand infront of him.. this last few years bodybuilding is no longer bodybuilding but more of a male physiqe type competition with hardcore bodybuilding going towards this direction with a some having freak body parts but no one is a branch warren type or Jason type or ron type or goonter type or markus type.. you get what im saying

it must be devided to eras in order to understand.. a male physiqe level body doesn't need 15 iu of growth hormone.. his body doesn't have the ability or the need to utilize it because the insulin is not high dose and they are just different approach.. they are more of a beauty contestant.. a jacked swimmer.. and no its not like 70s frank zane.. look closely at zane.. he had much more density he was legit bodybuild before the maga hgh and insulin usge started

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

huyares75

• Junior
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2019, 08:17:59 AM »

Some Off Season Cycles

500mg Sustenon Ed
300mg Anapolon ed
100mg Winstrol Desma ed

3500mg Sustenon wk
800mg Deca Durabolin wk

75-100iu Lantus on awake

700mg  NPP Nandrolin wk

When Susp is out
When Anapolon is Out
Repeat

Slin and Hgh as others

The thing is, none of these cycles are real. People who spout this stuff are bullshit. Yea maybe one guy bankrupted himself for GH but the average pro is not running 15iu+ a day

they have sponsors bro.. they finance them fully.

GHLR3

• JEDI
  • Trying To Leave Humanity Behind
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2019, 05:58:34 PM »

Big fellas usually are no lower then 8-9iu ed gh
More realistic 10-12iu gh
And slin at 100iu is very usual and not abusive at all considering their blasts...

I've been there and every time I push gh and slin out I deflate..
Without those 2 on equation, never able to compete more then 220-225lbs
no matter how abusive I get with Aas..

Aas wise, while they can keep size and work condition with lower dosages
What made them to get freak bigger was higher doses  Aas but only
>> in the presence of gh and slin <<
one of the best physiqes and the most potential physiqes on the internet boardings from the amatuers...great potential for pro card

bravo!

gh15 approved

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Bloods or GTFO"
« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2019, 09:26:39 PM »

And slin at 100iu is very usual and not abusive at all considering their blasts...

When I am lean lean I get to 97kg so... I still have some muscle to put on ahah

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #228 on: September 05, 2019, 12:53:23 PM »

You're like 6'1" right?

Christan and Demay were both 6'1" 100-102 kg on stage so that seems about right

But I guess that back in '79 Mentzer hit 95 kg @ 5'8" on stage

When he won the '76 Mr America he was 90 kg on stage, and honestly I think he looked his best then

Both Lebrada and Benefetto hit absolute physique perfection @ 80 kg @ 5'6" (later they both got bigger, but in the process they lost some of those gorgeous beautiful lines they had 😫😫😫)

Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up