GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My general health stack/nootropics thread. Need input and discussions!  (Read 2399 times)

Galaxy

• WIZARD

So I've been reading up on the natural remedy threads and decided to buy in a lot of stuff. Hoping it will help with academic goals/studying as well as general health. Will not be using AAS until May so won't need anything specific for that yet.
How does this list look?

Curcumin 500 mg Jarrow
Vinpocetine life extension 30 mg.ED
DMAE. Now foods 250 mg pills 4x ED
Vitamin raw b complex   Garden of lifei
K complex vitamin. Garden of life
D3 vit 5000 iu Garden of life
FYI ultra Garden of life( to help my knee joint/cartilage?)
Tea trio Garden of life
Organic coconut oil extra virgin 32 oz

Will buy aniracetam from some other UK site, these are found from Evitamins UK.
Will look into modafinil and adrafinil also for use on long days of studying.
Already taking/have on hand
ZMA (zink,b6, magnesium)
Fish oil
Caffeine 200 mg pills
Opti men multi vit
C vitamin 1 gr soda pills. Soon out though.

List of supps I'm considering/need to learn about:
Iodine
Molybdenum
Apple Cider Vinegar
5 htp ? I believe my CNS is tired from way to much caffeine(400 mg every morning before school and maybe preworkout etc)
Casssia cinnamon?

Looking for both short/medium term benefit supps like the nootropics etc but also longer term like k2 to prevent problems as I age. 

The nootropic stack I will use is Roon12's begginer stack. Looks simple yet effective.
If anybody has experience with UK sources for nootropics and the like, I would be very happy. I chose Garden of life supps as they are GH15 approved and price isn't bad at all I think. And NOW and life extension brand of the supps Garden of life didnt't carry.

ranson89

• WIZARD

Hey man, I'll throw a few ideas in below :)

So I've been reading up on the natural remedy threads and decided to buy in a lot of stuff. Hoping it will help with academic goals/studying as well as general health. Will not be using AAS until May so won't need anything specific for that yet.
How does this list look?
See bolded for comments.

Curcumin 500 mg Jarrow
Vinpocetine life extension 30 mg.ED
DMAE. Now foods 250 mg pills 4x ED  Much cheaper powder sources about. Pills aren't worth it IMO
Vitamin raw b complex   Garden of lifei
K complex vitamin. Garden of life
D3 vit 5000 iu Garden of life
FYI ultra Garden of life( to help my knee joint/cartilage?)
Tea trio Garden of life
Organic coconut oil extra virgin 32 oz

Will buy aniracetam from some other UK site, these are found from Evitamins UK.
Will look into modafinil and adrafinil also for use on long days of studying.
Already taking/have on hand
ZMA (zink,b6, magnesium) What form is the zinc / magnesium?
Fish oil     EPA/DHA ratio?
Caffeine 200 mg pills

Opti men multi vit
C vitamin 1 gr soda pills. Soon out though.  Ditch both of these - multis are useless. Eat real food! If you must use supps get a powdered greens supp instead.

List of supps I'm considering/need to learn about:
Iodine
Molybdenum
Apple Cider Vinegar
5 htp ? I believe my CNS is tired from way to much caffeine(400 mg every morning before school and maybe preworkout etc)
Casssia cinnamon?
I have some stuff on the way soon you may be interested in... :)

Looking for both short/medium term benefit supps like the nootropics etc but also longer term like k2 to prevent problems as I age. 

The nootropic stack I will use is Roon12's begginer stack. Looks simple yet effective.
If anybody has experience with UK sources for nootropics and the like, I would be very happy. I chose Garden of life supps as they are GH15 approved and price isn't bad at all I think. And NOW and life extension brand of the supps Garden of life didnt't carry.
See nootropic thread...
Also nootropics have long term benefits.

Galaxy

• WIZARD

Thanks a lot for the reply, was hoping you would chime in and be as thorough as usual! I  tend to ramble when writing on caffiene haha..
Vitamin D   10 ?g
Vitamin A   250 ?g
Vitamin E   10 mg
Omega-3    1,2 g
    - which of DHA 0,6 g
EPA 0,4 g

ZMA
 Magnesium (magnesium oksid, magnesium l-lysinate, magnesiumcitrat,
 sink (sink-l-aspartat, citrat
Magnesium    208,4 mg
Zink    11,3 mg
Vitamin B6    2,1 mg
Per cap, as I'm like the usual bodybuilder I up the dose to 4:p

Was thinking of ordering *****, would make it. much cheaper ofourse, but I need to find good scoop/scale to properly dose it! Was afraid of taking too much/inaccurate dosing.
I've checked out sites like intellimeds/mindnutrition/smartnootropics.co.uk plus.many others and they don't have aniracetam in atm!
Intellimeds has aniracetam but no DMAE, should I order everything except DMAE or get choline bitartate ?

Yeah I know nootropics are long term too, but the effects I mostly want are for the next few years during school. But if I find the perfect stack I might stick to it to keep my brain working til the end!
I'll look into the Garden of life supps to find supps to replace my multivit. They have many different green *****!

Looking forward to the stuff you'll be writing about soon!

cristian2

• WIZARD
Re: My general health stack/nootropics thread. Need input and discussions!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 04:37:15 AM »

My CNS is tired of coffe too, but I really need it every morning.

Im going to try now:

Omega 3 - pills
DMAE - powder

Only this (you know, money commands), but ill try some other stuff soon.

PD: sorry for my english if there is some mistake.

amutu

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 05:22:55 AM »

I doubt you'll get an amazin effect from omega3 and DMAE....tried both of them, nothing impressive.

I think DMAE was ok-ish on memory if i remember correctly. Anyway nothing extraordinary about the combo, had more success with ALC, tyrosine etc.
Running some shit...

Arimac

• Careful who you trust,the devil was once an angel
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 06:51:00 AM »

Anyone previously supplemented with Modafinil?

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 07:03:41 AM »

ive been using it for a few years..straight..ask any questions

Arimac

• Careful who you trust,the devil was once an angel
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 07:33:47 AM »

What changes in regards to mood, daytime energy levels, cognitive processing have you noticed if any since supplementation? Appreciate the feed back.

cristian2

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 08:26:12 AM »

I wanna know about effects and side effects. Im reading all I can, but with my job and studies is not easy :D

I know Omega3 and DMAE wont give impressive results, only starting with nootropics & health supp

Anybody using Alpha gpc + Noopept or  Aniracetam here??

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 08:40:38 AM »

I wanna know about effects and side effects. Im reading all I can, but with my job and studies is not easy :D

I know Omega3 and DMAE wont give impressive results, only starting with nootropics & health supp

choline(alpha gpc) + noopept is synergestic,,,heres the thing,,,you have to use your brain and work the neurons,,,or they do nothing at all

at first,,for the first 6~8months of Globalge,,i did not know how to use my enhanced memory and clarity,,,it's no amphetamine,,,it dont make you want to learn and memorize,,,,you'll never notice it,,,because they dont give you any,,,,you have to desperately want it,,,same with modafinil,,,without motivation and willingness to effectively use your brain,,,you get nothing

but given the right motivation and effort, your grades will show improvement,,,it will break your plateu,,,nootropics are only to be used to break the plateau,,,remember that,,

would you take AAS and not train at all and yet still expect to gain mass?

its not all about what you take, its how you use it,,

sabbath10

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 01:58:17 PM »

What changes in regards to mood, daytime energy levels, cognitive processing have you noticed if any since supplementation? Appreciate the feed back.
I've been using it as well and everything you mentioned is enhanced.

cristian2

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 07:33:09 PM »

choline(alpha gpc) + noopept is synergestic,,,heres the thing,,,you have to use your brain and work the neurons,,,or they do nothing at all

at first,,for the first 6~8months of Globalge,,i did not know how to use my enhanced memory and clarity,,,it's no amphetamine,,,it dont make you want to learn and memorize,,,,you'll never notice it,,,because they dont give you any,,,,you have to desperately want it,,,same with modafinil,,,without motivation and willingness to effectively use your brain,,,you get nothing

but given the right motivation and effort, your grades will show improvement,,,it will break your plateu,,,nootropics are only to be used to break the plateau,,,remember that,,

would you take AAS and not train at all and yet still expect to gain mass?

its not all about what you take, its how you use it,,

I dont expect any change in short term, at least i cant imagine how could it be a cognitive improvement from a day to other. Actually Im studying neurosciences and starting a degree in nutrition, so someway nootropics will help me or i will discover what doesnt work for me LOL

ASAP i will give a try to Alpha + Noopept, but first I have to use DMAE in the long term.
Pages: [1]   Go Up