GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ***Nootropic Study Stack***  (Read 10285 times)

ranson89

• WIZARD
Re: ***Nootropic Study Stack***
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 03:05:42 AM »

i use a simpler stack and i love it.... caffiene theanine noopept.. great focus + energy

Curious as to how that is a simpler stack??
What doses are you using?

ncz

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 10:57:09 AM »

i use a simpler stack and i love it.... caffiene theanine noopept.. great focus + energy

I use a similar stack to that except with some phenylpiracetam and alpha gpc added in. works amazingly

Dazza

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2014, 08:40:51 PM »

I just bought a few Nootropic elements, Choline and DMAE.  Gotta buy some piracetim soon.  Gonna make my own mix  :D

Perser

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2015, 02:39:14 AM »

Great thread, bringing it back from the dead to see if we can further discussion on it! Will definitely try out some suggestions ITT!
Bro...why are you calling him Daddy?  ??? ??? ???

4l154135

• Emperor
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2015, 05:21:13 AM »

my stack that i have used on the past:

10mg vinpocentine 3x a day
400mg piracetam 3x a day
200mcg huperzine a 3x a day
10g lecithin (rich on choline)

very good for concentration, and i didnt feel anything different related to my mood

usually add ephedrine with caffeine (low dose both) to stay woke up
bodybuilders on 90's = pre workout is coffe, orange juice and some eggs

bodybuilders 2010's era = pre workout is ephedrine, caffeine, peptides, hgh, slin, vitamin c, clen, tren suspension, test suspension, dianabol, superdrol and EPO

Perser

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2015, 07:25:02 AM »

400mg piracetam 3x a day

very good for concentration, and i didnt feel anything different related to my mood

Looks good, AFAIK (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) Phenylpiracetam is superior to Piracetam and people usually find they get less sides with it?
Bro...why are you calling him Daddy?  ??? ??? ???

Blackhail

• WIZARD
  • Chemically Gifted. On the road to 6%.
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2016, 05:00:38 PM »

Curious as to how that is a simpler stack??
What doses are you using?

I know its not a nootropic, but have you ever used Armodafinil? If so I would like to hear your experience.

Ive been using it on and off here and there for studying and it is tremendously helpful. I dont even use half of the normal dose and its still noticable!
Hardcore is being a single mother and working 2 or 3 jobs to support your kids.
Hardcore is fighting a life-threating illness.
Hardcore is losing your legs in a war.
Bodybuilding is a luxury, not a badge of honor.

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2016, 04:10:21 AM »

Subbed
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

max_rep2

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2016, 07:37:24 PM »

subbed

4l154135

• Emperor
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2016, 05:41:30 AM »

400mg piracetam 3x a day

Looks good, AFAIK (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) Phenylpiracetam is superior to Piracetam and people usually find they get less sides with it?

never used, i got my piracetam on pharma
bodybuilders on 90's = pre workout is coffe, orange juice and some eggs

bodybuilders 2010's era = pre workout is ephedrine, caffeine, peptides, hgh, slin, vitamin c, clen, tren suspension, test suspension, dianabol, superdrol and EPO

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2016, 06:15:48 PM »

400mg piracetam 3x a day

This is a very strong stack regarding lecithin and huperzine. Beware of those acetylcholine inhibitors. A little too much and youre having nightmares and vivid death experiences.

I would suggest the following for the majority of people out there, combining neuro regeneration, proliferation and enhancement!

- Noopept starting at 10mg up to 30 (be slow and take your time)
- Theacrine if you want to have a little stimulant
- Semax/N Acetyl Semax (amidate) 100mcg 3-4 Times a day
- Selank if you suffer from severe stress and anxiety due to performance issues (again roughly 100mcg 4 times a day)

This is the easiest stack to have for mental sharpness and no severe sideeffects.

If you really want to push boundaries and get going with your brain try to get NSI 189 alongside the said things.

Also beware of your dopamine/serotonin levels and receptors. For that i would add in St. Johns Wort at 300-900mg a day.

This is the entry level, with major results. Were talking making dummies learn real quick.

I know that narcotics are not allowed on this board but i will use an example. My girlfriend got drugged in her past by her previous boyfriends, alot. She had ingested several grams of MDMA during roughly a year (were talking 10-15g here) without protection.

It really messed her up due to not having any protection while using it and she had severe concentration issues and mental fog etc.

I put her on the exact same stack as i wrote down and it not only reversed her cognitive damage but it also made her legit smarter. Logical thinking improved by a lot (for a woman atleast).

Dont underestimate these compounds, they are really strong.

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2016, 09:18:26 AM »

400mg piracetam 3x a day

This is a very strong stack regarding lecithin and huperzine. Beware of those acetylcholine inhibitors. A little too much and youre having nightmares and vivid death experiences.

I would suggest the following for the majority of people out there, combining neuro regeneration, proliferation and enhancement!

- Noopept starting at 10mg up to 30 (be slow and take your time)
- Theacrine if you want to have a little stimulant
- Semax/N Acetyl Semax (amidate) 100mcg 3-4 Times a day
- Selank if you suffer from severe stress and anxiety due to performance issues (again roughly 100mcg 4 times a day)

This is the easiest stack to have for mental sharpness and no severe sideeffects.

If you really want to push boundaries and get going with your brain try to get NSI 189 alongside the said things.

Also beware of your dopamine/serotonin levels and receptors. For that i would add in St. Johns Wort at 300-900mg a day.

This is the entry level, with major results. Were talking making dummies learn real quick.

I know that narcotics are not allowed on this board but i will use an example. My girlfriend got drugged in her past by her previous boyfriends, alot. She had ingested several grams of MDMA during roughly a year (were talking 10-15g here) without protection.

It really messed her up due to not having any protection while using it and she had severe concentration issues and mental fog etc.

I put her on the exact same stack as i wrote down and it not only reversed her cognitive damage but it also made her legit smarter. Logical thinking improved by a lot (for a woman atleast).

Dont underestimate these compounds, they are really strong.

Can you explain what the products in bold are and what they intent fix or affect?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2016, 09:58:07 AM »

remember folks..nootropics do work, however if you do not have the motivation to improve ur cognitive skills and not give your best try for improvement, there will be no noticable effects

people that say  nootropics dont work are the ones thatll say that their  AAS is bunk(even though it is legit) when theyre not EATING to grow.

THink, and force yourself to grow your mind as if you'd force urself to train and eat to get the benefits of AAS.

back to the original topic,

noopepet with enough alphagpc gave me a significant difference in my cognitive petformance(especially for short term memory), but there was no change in motivation nor in my concentration levels. but still, it was better than nothing! and the rate if cognitive skill growth was a linear increase. id treat it as gh and keep on taking for minimum of 6 months

Vamplife

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2016, 12:20:21 PM »

the only thing that rly works-modafinil injectable cerebrolysin with injectable alpha gpc.Working not bad-injectable piracetam and injectable ademetionine .thats its.and i wouldn't touch semax and selank altered by research companies.if you want to use it stick with russian pharm grade(still 0 results).dont use something novel or research nootropics that can fuck up ur brain chemistry.And honestly if ur brain is working normal its not a good idea to try to alternate something.I experimented with nearly all nootropics and ohh boy that fucked me up till this days.

soros

• Conditional Junior
  • "Conditional Juicer"
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2016, 01:42:53 PM »

I've been taking modafinil 6 days/week for the past couple months. I urge everybody who is taking or is considering taking Adderall to take modafinil instead. It has the effect you're probably looking for, which is slight focus enhancement and wakefulness without making you high and causing addiction like Adderall does.

I also have aniracetam and noopept, but haven't taken them much nor noticed any performance boost when I did.

I'm glad we have this thread and this sub-forum. I love performance enhancement of any kind.

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2016, 02:04:27 PM »

I've been taking modafinil 6 days/week for the past couple months. I urge everybody who is taking or is considering taking Adderall to take modafinil instead. It has the effect you're probably looking for, which is slight focus enhancement and wakefulness without making you high and causing addiction like Adderall does.

I also have aniracetam and noopept, but haven't taken them much nor noticed any performance boost when I did.

I'm glad we have this thread and this sub-forum. I love performance enhancement of any kind.

You won't need any other brain ped's if you're on modafinil..

human brain is a marvelous thing..it constantly rewires itself to be more efficient at whichever task/skill you're trying to improve.

the extreme focus modafinil provides allows ur brain to properly rewire itself to be more efficient. Most of the times when people train certain skills, their brain gets rewired to be different, but end up with the same performance.(try solving a math problem a thoGlobalnd times, but get it wrong 50% of the times due to lack of focus...you simply dont get better in math)

This is why there are people that would spend thoGlobalnds and thoGlobalnds of hours into doing something, but never get any better at it.

Bodybuilding requires training+rest+foodAAS HGH SLIN. you forget 1 out of the three, you dont get any results.. same goes for brain development.

When high quality of focus+motivation+time spent(on training) are present, this is where a human brain truly evolves into something phenomenal..and without limits

CrawleR

• WIZARD
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2017, 04:42:53 AM »

Going to revive this topic cause I think it is worth it.
So basically I found out about nootropics about 2 years ago didn't study much tbf but ended up with noopept, caffeine and alcar.
What would be a go to stack if someone is on a budget?
I know noopept is really cheap and a lot people seem to include in their stacks but what else could be included, purpose would be mainly for studying but also just general well being.

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2017, 07:14:44 AM »

So basically I found out about nootropics about 2 years ago didn't study much tbf but ended up with noopept, caffeine and alcar.
I know noopept is really cheap and a lot people seem to include in their stacks but what else could be included, purpose would be mainly for studying but also just general well being.

noopetpt is enough,,it can provide you with exceptional focus and memory(given that you supplement yourself with alpha gpc,,,or another choline source. if you dont, prepare to suffer from jitterness and brainfog. same goes with caffeine,,you need l-theanine to prevent urself from getting brainfogs and jitterness)

biggest problem will be your motivation and the willpower to stay focused

i wouldnt go take the amphetamine route,,you will become immensely lazy when you're off,,you will also devlope tolerance to it,,you need to keep increasing the dose and by that time, you're already physically addicted to the substance.

CrawleR

• WIZARD
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2017, 08:28:12 AM »

noopetpt is enough,,it can provide you with exceptional focus and memory(given that you supplement yourself with alpha gpc,,,or another choline source. if you dont, prepare to suffer from jitterness and brainfog. same goes with caffeine,,you need l-theanine to prevent urself from getting brainfogs and jitterness)

i wouldnt go take the amphetamine route,,you will become immensely lazy when you're off,,you will also devlope tolerance to it,,you need to keep increasing the dose and by that time, you're already physically addicted to the substance.
So basically you recommend:      ?
Noopept -> Alpha GPC
Caffeine -> L-Theanine
Which could cause loss in motivation, so is there any way to counteract that?

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2017, 10:00:17 AM »

So basically you recommend:      ?
Noopept -> Alpha GPC
Caffeine -> L-Theanine
Which could cause loss in motivation, so is there any way to counteract that?

yes

yes

laziness fear and influence from peers. fix those three

sandhawk

• WIZARD
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2017, 01:12:09 AM »

I'm not sure how I didn't see this thread sooner

Agree 100% with jabeq, noopept with alpha gpc is an awesome starting point. Focus is amazing and I didn't experience any sides while slowly ramping up to 50mg (started at 15)

I also enjoyed phenylpiracetam 3-4 times a day during busy work weeks when I needed to think quick on my feet

CrawleR

• WIZARD
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2017, 07:25:21 AM »

Agree 100% with jabeq, noopept with alpha gpc is an awesome starting point. Focus is amazing and I didn't experience any sides while slowly ramping up to 50mg (started at 15)

I also enjoyed phenylpiracetam 3-4 times a day during busy work weeks when I needed to think quick on my feet
At what quantity would you reccomend Noopept and Alpha GPC?
I'm not new to Noopept so I was thinking 30mg and go from there and 400mg Alpha GPC?
Also caffeine and L-Theanine, how much would be enough to get started.
Surprised this thread isn't busier, very good information here.

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2017, 07:23:26 AM »

At what quantity would you reccomend Noopept and Alpha GPC?
I'm not new to Noopept so I was thinking 30mg and go from there and 400mg Alpha GPC?
Also caffeine and L-Theanine, how much would be enough to get started.
Surprised this thread isn't busier, very good information here.

caffeine and l theanine

1:2 ratio

for instance, 100mg caffine needs 200mg of ltheanine

--

noopepy

40mcg - 300mg of alpha gpc

but i had to pop those alphapgc pills atleast twice a day for maximum benefit,,but then again, i dont stay focused for longer than 4-6hrs,,,my brain becomes fatigued..

cristian2

• WIZARD
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2017, 04:39:54 AM »

I read a paper from 2013, focused on nootropics:

A REVIEW ON NATURAL MEMORY ENHANCERS
(NOOTROPICS)
Joshi Pranav C*
Dept. of Pharmacology, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra Ranchi, India

I hope it can be useful to all of you.

amutu

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2017, 05:21:11 AM »

you wanna post a summary too please?
Running some shit...

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2017, 06:37:41 AM »

cristian2

• WIZARD
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2017, 08:31:59 AM »

Unfortunately, my level of english & biochemistry is not enough to explain all this stuff. Instead, I can post some MUST info in it.
Excuse me, but im still learning how this place works still :D

cristian2

• WIZARD
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2017, 08:34:24 AM »

I've read the stuff,,pretty useless reading

http://ujconline.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/3-UJEAS-1314-Rv.pdf

I think it could be useful introducing people to nootropics. At least, i learned some key things.

Thank you for posting the paper, i forgot it completely.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up