GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: ***Yohimbine Fat Loss Protocol***  (Read 28080 times)

Perser

• WIZARD
Re: ***Yohimbine Fat Loss Protocol***
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2014, 11:28:24 PM »

How do you feel about Synephrine as the stimulant? I've got both Yoh. HCL and Synephrine HCL raw powder off of Amazon (Still need a scale to measure accurately), but I've noticed it seems to work in the thermogenic sense. I used a starting dose of 15mg Synephrine and 5mg of Yohimbine and working up from there.

Adapted this from another forum where someone suggested a stack of Synephrine, Green Tea Extract (form of EGCG), and chromium.

I've read a lot of good things about Synephrine HCL, something I need to try out as well. I imagine it stacks well with Yohimbine HCL.
Bro...why are you calling him Daddy?  ??? ??? ???

ocdude

• WIZARD
  • el diablo blanco
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2014, 11:35:31 PM »

Add tren to that and I'm flying high!  ;D Of course I'm barely sleeping too. Gotta get that under control somehow.

I'm about 2 weeks into tren at 75mg ED, and started this Syn/Yoh stack 3 days ago.
Kids these days! What the hell is mirrin'??
Follow my log: http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=31924.0

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2014, 11:50:26 PM »

How do you feel about Synephrine as the stimulant? I've got both Yoh. HCL and Synephrine HCL raw powder off of Amazon (Still need a scale to measure accurately), but I've noticed it seems to work in the thermogenic sense. I used a starting dose of 15mg Synephrine and 5mg of Yohimbine and working up from there.

Adapted this from another forum where someone suggested a stack of Synephrine, Green Tea Extract (form of EGCG), and chromium.

I've read a lot of good things about Synephrine HCL, something I need to try out as well. I imagine it stacks well with Yohimbine HCL.

It does indeed stack well :)
Synephrine is basically a slightly less potent version of ephedrine, and has slightly more bias towards Alpha-1 receptors. The stims I mentioned above are just the common ones. If you want to use Synephrine then I would suggest dosing at 4mg for each mg Yohimbine as a max.
It should give less side effects, particularly with regards to blood pressure, but is also a bit less effective.

herewego

• WIZARD
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2014, 02:28:31 AM »

Great write up. I'll be using this later on in my cut blast.

mayhem99

• WIZARD
  • Power Lifter ~Go big or go home~
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2014, 02:37:43 AM »

how come coffee cant be a substitute for caffeine pills in this case?
Several reasons. First inaccurate dosing vs. pills. But more importantly the point of the caffeine is to get it into the system quickly along with the Yohimbine for the synergistic effect, for this pills are more effective than coffee.
Also there is a greater insulin response to coffee vs. pure caffeine - lowering the efficacy of yohimbine.

Nice write up Roon thanks for this.  ;D
Awesome! I've got plenty of Yohimbine HCL on hand and am starting up your protocol this Morning. Thank you for writing this up, greatly appreciated. You know your Yohimbine, that's for sure!
Thanks fellas, post up how you get on with it! (BTW I have a few more to come on different compounds  ;))

Will do roon.  I will say as of right now doing really well with clen and yohimbie it really seems to enhance the clen a bit as I have hand shakes at a much lower dose.  In two day two of it 40mcg clen and 5mg yohimbie.  I will make up a separate thread for full run down.
Try not DO or do not.  There is no try ~ Yoda
Proud Member of TEAM JC
Checkout my log http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=35332.0

mayhem99

• WIZARD
Re: Yohimbine
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2014, 10:01:39 AM »

Hey Roon is there any recommendation that you have got for agitation that is cause by yohimbie.  I am noticing buy about 4 in the after noon I am really sorry and impatient.  Going to stop increasing my dose for a bit see if the helps.  I didn't know if they was Abby thing else I can do figured you are the person to ask.
Proud Member of TEAM JC

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2014, 06:39:09 PM »

Hey Roon is there any recommendation that you have got for agitation that is cause by yohimbie.  I am noticing buy about 4 in the after noon I am really sorry and impatient.  Going to stop increasing my dose for a bit see if the helps.  I didn't know if they was Abby thing else I can do figured you are the person to ask.

Well, there are a few things  ;)

Make sure you are getting enough Omega-3 and that your Omega 3:Omega-6 ratio is decent.

As far as extra supps go, is it just agitation and impatience or is there anything else?
I would suggest Bacopa Monnieri (with at least 50% bacosides) 300mg, taken with food and at least 4h after yohimbine.
If the agitation is accompanied by headaches then you could add 400mg Ginseng extract at the same time. These are both mild herbal compounds with few if any sides/interactions.

Also check out some of the nootropic stuff I wrote here:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=28602.0

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2014, 06:43:42 PM »

roon12, what do you think of herbal appetite suppressants? I feel they work really well, if I take too much of some like Garcinia or Caralluma it gets to the point where I get nauseous around food, they can be powerful stuff. I think it would be awesome if you started a thread on herbal dietary aids, fat burners, diet enhancers, etc... Did you see my thread on Pyruvate by the way? I'm using 6g of that daily right now as well.

Appetite suppression is a great topic! I'll have a look at writing some thoughts on it. From personal experience nothing even comes close to Sibutramine though. It isn't a herb but if you can get it 15mg will kill your appetite completely.
The interesting aspect is that the are so many ways of appetite stimulation and individual variance that a general solution is pretty hard to find. Also given that it is subjective it's quite hard to measure too!

I could do a more general thread on herbal enhancement too. Do you think a 'random thoughts' type of thread or a Q&A type thread would be a better idea?

mayhem99

• WIZARD
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2014, 11:17:23 PM »

Well, there are a few things  ;)

Make sure you are getting enough Omega-3 and that your Omega 3:Omega-6 ratio is decent.

As far as extra supps go, is it just agitation and impatience or is there anything else?
I would suggest Bacopa Monnieri (with at least 50% bacosides) 300mg, taken with food and at least 4h after yohimbine.
If the agitation is accompanied by headaches then you could add 400mg Ginseng extract at the same time. These are both mild herbal compounds with few if any sides/interactions.

Also check out some of the nootropic stuff I wrote here:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=28602.0

I saw that post on nootropic that was epic there is some stuff I want to try in there.  Its just agitation and impatience I was going to try l-Theanine I know that goes well with caffeine form my experience.  This agitation could also be the fact my girl just moved in about 3 weeks ago and we are still adjusting but I need to not want to choke her (figuratively I don't hit women) when she talks about stuff I don't care about. 
Proud Member of TEAM JC

mayhem99

• WIZARD
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2014, 11:24:51 PM »

Q&A threads seem to work well here.  Do that  :)
Proud Member of TEAM JC

Xidon9

• WIZARD
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2014, 01:28:05 AM »

roon12, in regards to taking yohimbine hcl in fasted stated, i know this is to avoid the presence of elevated insulin levels, but is an overnight fast absolutely necessary ?

or will a simple 2 to 3 hours after last meal is enough for insulin levels to return to baseline & reap benefits of yohimbine hcl ?

i'm guessing for the latter to work the meal would need to be mostly protein, fat & as little carbs as possible.

also, how would you adjust dosing & timing of oral yohimbine hcl vs. inj. yohimbine hcl (as part of helios) ?
Xidon9 is a fictional character.
All of his posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2014, 04:33:12 PM »

Q&A threads seem to work well here.  Do that  :)
If people are interested enough then it sounds fun :)

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2014, 05:42:14 PM »

roon12, in regards to taking yohimbine hcl in fasted stated, i know this is to avoid the presence of elevated insulin levels, but is an overnight fast absolutely necessary ?

or will a simple 2 to 3 hours after last meal is enough for insulin levels to return to baseline & reap benefits of yohimbine hcl ?

i'm guessing for the latter to work the meal would need to be mostly protein, fat & as little carbs as possible.

also, how would you adjust dosing & timing of oral yohimbine hcl vs. inj. yohimbine hcl (as part of helios) ?
I was waiting for this question ;D
So firstly my question would be why do you want to use this protocol at another time? And when?

As far as answering, depending on meal composition and size (and individual variance) then insulin is likely to return to pre-meal levels at around 3-4 hours post eating. Since there is a lot of variance here depending on genetics, when in the day you do this, how many meals you have eaten and so on I can't give a concrete value.
So in short, yes it will work but not as well as the timing I have given.

There are also several othe reasons for my timings. Due to circadian regulation, insulin baseline levels are at their lowest upon waking, regardless of other factors. Also, given that you are consuming a decent amount of stimulants, doing this later in the day is probably unwise, and also negates the use of clen since the daily dose is taken in one go.

As for Helios, I wouldn't recommend it, as it is designed for localised loss in the injected area as opposed to general loss. However that's down to you! Assuming you have the standard Clen/Yohimbine version I would suggest the same max doses but advise extra caution in working up to them as the effects will hit faster and harder. For that reason the timing would shorten so that cardio is 20-30 minutes post injection.

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2014, 05:44:17 PM »

I saw that post on nootropic that was epic there is some stuff I want to try in there.  Its just agitation and impatience I was going to try l-Theanine I know that goes well with caffeine form my experience.  This agitation could also be the fact my girl just moved in about 3 weeks ago and we are still adjusting but I need to not want to choke her (figuratively I do hit women) when she talks about stuff I don't care about.
The problem with Theanine is that when used in combo with caffeine it can actually act as a stimulant in its own right, so your positive experience may have just been topping up your stim dose :)

I can't do anything about the girl problems though...

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2014, 07:43:34 PM »

this is the bulk powder i use, good stuff:

5 Grams Yohimbine HCL 99% Bulk Powder

5 grams will last you a long long time
trenbolona and gh is like adam and eve,, trenbolona was made out of the gh rib,, it is twin hormones one if the brain one is the heart,, they can go along same time any time and ofcourse it is the only way to the top

mayhem99

• WIZARD
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2014, 07:48:11 PM »

Its seems to be better now that I leveled my dose of the yohimbine so looks like I just need to take it a little slower on my ramp up which is fine.  As for the women I think we worked it out so no need to help there roon you have done enough.  This has been a good learning experiance for the next time I do this which is what I was going for I don't need to cut much longer and plan to recomp/ gain into my meet at the end of the year.  Will be happy for that.

BTW i edited my last post I DON"T hit women and dislike anyone that does i need to quit typing and talking at the same time. 
Proud Member of TEAM JC

Drako88

• WIZARD
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2014, 08:52:12 PM »

Nice description, thanks for sharing.
I will try the protocol with caffein when my yohimbine arrives

uL7iMa

• WIZARD
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2014, 09:15:52 PM »

I'm one of those people who don't respond well to Yohimbine. Just a tiny 5mg of Yohimbine makes me feel nauseous all day and general unwellness. Doesn't seem to have much effect on fat for me either, but maybe thats because my dosages were so low.

I didn't get any of the shaking, but it completely DESTROYED my appetite for the day. Almost like a heartburn like feeling.

Ephedrine, on the other hand, doesn't give me such an effect.

Is there a reason why some people react to Yohimbine like that?

Diluted56

• WIZARD
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2014, 09:58:12 PM »

I'm going to try upload a pic of my Yohimbine supplement I got later tonight. From reading the dosages prescribed in this thread and on the protocol thread something just doesn't add up. My pills are supposedly 500mg each, seems fishy I'll see what you guys think. I haven't used it as I haven't needed to.

PennyFarthing

• Prince
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2014, 09:59:04 PM »

Ordered yohimbine hcl today.

will try this protocol out as soon as it comes.

Thanks!

mayhem99

• WIZARD
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2014, 10:32:07 PM »

I'm going to try upload a pic of my Yohimbine supplement I got later tonight. From reading the dosages prescribed in this thread and on the protocol thread something just doesn't add up. My pills are supposedly 500mg each, seems fishy I'll see what you guys think. I haven't used it as I haven't needed to.

Holly crap yeah that seems weird everything I have ever got was 2.5mg caps of yohinbine HCL.  I think you the bark extract which is vary different in its concentration.
Proud Member of TEAM JC

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2014, 10:38:26 PM »

They're not lol.
Upload a pic or post the name of the supp.

I'm going to guess that what you have is Yohimbe, this is not the same as Yohimbine HCL.

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2014, 11:36:20 PM »

I'm one of those people who don't respond well to Yohimbine. Just a tiny 5mg of Yohimbine makes me feel nauseous all day and general unwellness. Doesn't seem to have much effect on fat for me either, but maybe thats because my dosages were so low.

I didn't get any of the shaking, but it completely DESTROYED my appetite for the day. Almost like a heartburn like feeling.

Ephedrine, on the other hand, doesn't give me such an effect.

Is there a reason why some people react to Yohimbine like that?

Yep :)

The effects you're describing are likely caused by excess serotonin. Since Yohimbine acts on A2 receptors unlike other stims it can have the effect of acting as an MOAI. Ephedrine acts via different pathways so won't do this.

Were you taking any other stims, drugs or medication at the same time? If not then you may just be very sensitive to serotonin levels.
In terms of fat burning 5mg is a very small dose anyway but how and when were you taking it? (fasted, with other stims etc.)

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2014, 03:55:58 AM »

Nice description, thanks for sharing.
I will try the protocol with caffein when my yohimbine arrives
Ordered yohimbine hcl today.

will try this protocol out as soon as it comes.

Thanks!

Good stuff guys. Any questions ask away!

And post up how you get on!

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2014, 07:22:33 AM »

thanks for all the info roon!

New user

• WIZARD
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2014, 07:55:24 AM »

What would happen if you crushed or opened your yohimbine capsules/tablets and then mixed them with lotion and put it on your skin?
Will this be a waste?
Has anyone tried this?

Diluted56

• WIZARD
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2014, 02:49:46 PM »

Hi Roon

What do you think?

Diluted56

• WIZARD
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2014, 02:50:33 PM »

Second pic

Xidon9

• WIZARD
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2014, 04:40:23 PM »

I was waiting for this question ;D
So firstly my question would be why do you want to use this protocol at another time? And when?

As far as answering, depending on meal composition and size (and individual variance) then insulin is likely to return to pre-meal levels at around 3-4 hours post eating. Since there is a lot of variance here depending on genetics, when in the day you do this, how many meals you have eaten and so on I can't give a concrete value.
So in short, yes it will work but not as well as the timing I have given.

There are also several othe reasons for my timings. Due to circadian regulation, insulin baseline levels are at their lowest upon waking, regardless of other factors. Also, given that you are consuming a decent amount of stimulants, doing this later in the day is probably unwise, and also negates the use of clen since the daily dose is taken in one go.

As for Helios, I wouldn't recommend it, as it is designed for localised loss in the injected area as opposed to general loss. However that's down to you! Assuming you have the standard Clen/Yohimbine version I would suggest the same max doses but advise extra caution in working up to them as the effects will hit faster and harder. For that reason the timing would shorten so that cardio is 20-30 minutes post injection.

lol i'm glad i asked the question you wanted to be asked !  ;D

to answer your question, there's a couple of reasons to use yohimbine hcl other than first thing in the morning.

while using it previous times, i noticed it improves pumps if taken with 30-45 mins preworkout.

also, if yohimbine is going to stimulate alpha receptors to release fatty acids from adipose tissue, we'd want to do some form of exercise to use it up for energy. i don't always have the time to do cardio first thing in the morning (only 1-2 times/week), so later in the day before lifting is the next best option for me.

that's not to say that i won't try dosing 1st thing in the morning if you say it makes a noticeable difference, in fact i'll give it a shot anyway to see for myself.

also, regarding what you said about helios, i've used it before & using it now as well, so i can tell you that its effects are systemic for the most part, very little if any localized effect.
Xidon9 is a fictional character.
All of his posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2014, 04:45:19 PM »

Hi Roon

What do you think?

Aha! The two words you don't want to see on a supp bottle:  'Proprietary Blend'

What your supp has is 500mg of their 'super special secret formula' which includes Yohimbine HCL, but as it is a proprietary bleend they don't have to disclose the amount!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up