GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: ***Yohimbine Fat Loss Protocol***  (Read 28162 times)

ranson89

• WIZARD
Re: Yohimbine
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2014, 04:58:30 PM »

lol i'm glad i asked the question you wanted to be asked !  ;D

to answer your question, there's a couple of reasons to use yohimbine hcl other than first thing in the morning.

while using it previous times, i noticed it improves pumps if taken with 30-45 mins preworkout.
Well as it increases BP and can cause falsely elevated heart rate, increased pumps are to be expected!

also, if yohimbine is going to stimulate alpha receptors to release fatty acids from adipose tissue, we'd want to do some form of exercise to use it up for energy. i don't always have the time to do cardio first thing in the morning (only 1-2 times/week), so later in the day before lifting is the next best option for me.
Partly correct. Yes fatty acids are released, but what we need to do is simply expend energy, thus the additional stimulant to raise metabolic rate and either cardio OR an extended fast. If you don't do the cardio you can just extend the fasting period, allowing your BMR to be the source of calorie expenditure.
This is why I recommended a longer fasting period in the absence of cardio - simply moving about in your day-to-day life will burn the calories given adequate time.

that's not to say that i won't try dosing 1st thing in the morning if you say it makes a noticeable difference, in fact i'll give it a shot anyway to see for myself.
Give it a go with the extended fast on non-cardio days. I'd be interested to see if you notice the change.

also, regarding what you said about helios, i've used it before & using it now as well, so i can tell you that its effects are systemic for the most part, very little if any localized effect.
Interesting, how varied have your doses been? I've always found that as dose increases the localised effect becomes more pronounced.

Xidon9

• WIZARD
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2014, 05:15:28 PM »

lol i'm glad i asked the question you wanted to be asked !  ;D

to answer your question, there's a couple of reasons to use yohimbine hcl other than first thing in the morning.

while using it previous times, i noticed it improves pumps if taken with 30-45 mins preworkout.
Well as it increases BP and can cause falsely elevated heart rate, increased pumps are to be expected!

yep, pumps are always nice, especially if you're cutting ! haha

also, if yohimbine is going to stimulate alpha receptors to release fatty acids from adipose tissue, we'd want to do some form of exercise to use it up for energy. i don't always have the time to do cardio first thing in the morning (only 1-2 times/week), so later in the day before lifting is the next best option for me.
Partly correct. Yes fatty acids are released, but what we need to do is simply expend energy, thus the additional stimulant to raise metabolic rate and either cardio OR an extended fast. If you don't do the cardio you can just extend the fasting period, allowing your BMR to be the source of calorie expenditure.
This is why I recommended a longer fasting period in the absence of cardio - simply moving about in your day-to-day life will burn the calories given adequate time.

that's not to say that i won't try dosing 1st thing in the morning if you say it makes a noticeable difference, in fact i'll give it a shot anyway to see for myself.
Give it a go with the extended fast on non-cardio days. I'd be interested to see if you notice the change.

5x/wk (lifting days) i'll do 1st thing in the morning & extended the fast as you suggested to 3-4 hours post shot or as long as i can.
2x/wk (cardio days) i'll do 1st thing in morning before doing cardio.

also, regarding what you said about helios, i've used it before & using it now as well, so i can tell you that its effects are systemic for the most part, very little if any localized effect.
Interesting, how varied have your doses been? I've always found that as dose increases the localised effect becomes more pronounced.

usually helios is dosed 40mcg clen & 5.4mg yohimbine hcl per ml. start at 0.5ml/day, work up gradually, i don't recall going above 1ml/before but i'm considering it this time. also thinking about using some extra oral yohimbine hcl before cardio sessions in addition to the helios.
Xidon9 is a fictional character.
All of his posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Diluted56

• WIZARD
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2014, 05:32:35 PM »

Hi Roon

What do you think?

Aha! The two words you don't want to see on a supp bottle:  'Proprietary Blend'

What your supp has is 500mg of their 'super special secret formula' which includes Yohimbine HCL, but as it is a proprietary bleend they don't have to disclose the amount!

Haha thanks for the reply Roon, yeah I saw that on the bottle and that's why I wanted to post it up here. Like I said I haven't used it, I got it for free from a mate so its not a concern for me really. In regards to the dosing in your protocol for instance I am a little hesitant to use this supplement as I have no idea what else is in this thing or even the actual yohimbine amount itself. But maybe sometime in the future I'll give it a try but in no rush.

ranson89

• WIZARD
Re: ***Yohimbine Fat Loss Protocol***
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »

What would happen if you crushed or opened your yohimbine capsules/tablets and then mixed them with lotion and put it on your skin?
Will this be a waste?
Has anyone tried this?
You would have lovely smooth skin covering your adipose tissue... :D

New user

• WIZARD
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2014, 08:53:33 PM »

What would happen if you crushed or opened your yohimbine capsules/tablets and then mixed them with lotion and put it on your skin?
Will this be a waste?
Has anyone tried this?
You would have lovely smooth skin covering your adipose tissue... :D

Lol.

So it wouldn't help with adipose,
Just make the skin on it smooth.

Lol

Perser

• WIZARD
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2014, 09:00:14 PM »

I use PrimaForce Yohimbine HCL, it's legit.
Bro...why are you calling him Daddy?  ??? ??? ???

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2014, 01:38:18 AM »

I use PrimaForce Yohimbine HCL, it's legit.

waste of money buy 99% bulk powder for $15 will last you 2 years
trenbolona and gh is like adam and eve,, trenbolona was made out of the gh rib,, it is twin hormones one if the brain one is the heart,, they can go along same time any time and ofcourse it is the only way to the top

Perser

• WIZARD
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2014, 04:42:38 PM »

roon12, will taking Cinnamon and/or Chromium at high dosages alongside the Yohimbine HCL have positive or negative effects, this is assuming we are in a 100% fasted state of course. In my mind it would enhance Yohimbine's effects, but you're the expert so I'm asking you buddy.

Perser

• WIZARD
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2014, 06:56:49 PM »

Okay fellas, is it just me or is Yohimbine making me hornier?

Doink86

• King
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2014, 06:59:23 PM »

Isn't this Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat loss protocol?

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2014, 07:40:40 PM »

roon12, will taking Cinnamon and/or Chromium at high dosages alongside the Yohimbine HCL have positive or negative effects, this is assuming we are in a 100% fasted state of course. In my mind it would enhance Yohimbine's effects, but you're the expert so I'm asking you buddy.

Why would you want to?

Chromium is dubious anyway - the only effect it seems to have is a slight increase in glucose metabolism but this has only been seen in diabetics.

Cinnamon is awesome but why would you want it in the fasted state?
I don't see any physiological problems caused by interactions though.

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2014, 07:48:12 PM »

Okay fellas, is it just me or is Yohimbine making me hornier?
Lol yes, it is used for libido

Isn't this Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat loss protocol?
Very similar to one of his protocols in the yohimbine use and dosing - largely as they are based on the same source data. The stimulant Globalge is different, as are the cardio recommendations and feeding times to emphasise bodybuilding applications.

Perser

• WIZARD
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2014, 08:16:42 PM »

Why would you want to?

Chromium is dubious anyway - the only effect it seems to have is a slight increase in glucose metabolism but this has only been seen in diabetics.

Thanks for the reply bro. Yeah I've heard Chromium is overrated in the past too, my Cinnamon supplement has Chromium in it that's why I take it. I've heard R-ALA is what you want instead of Chromium.

Drako88

• WIZARD
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2014, 03:53:09 AM »

got my shipping today ;D
im going to try the protocol and give my feedback later.

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2014, 05:22:10 AM »

I liked the prima force yohimbine. Little 2.5mg beans right? They do what they're suppose to.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2014, 05:39:30 PM »

I liked the prima force yohimbine. Little 2.5mg beans right? They do what they're suppose to.
It definitely does the job but is hugely overpriced compared to pure Yohimbine HCL powder.

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2014, 07:51:47 PM »

It definitely does the job but is hugely overpriced compared to pure Yohimbine HCL powder.

i gave a link on page 2 to amazon 5 gram powder pack.  $15
will last people 2 years
i guess people like to waste money or something
trenbolona and gh is like adam and eve,, trenbolona was made out of the gh rib,, it is twin hormones one if the brain one is the heart,, they can go along same time any time and ofcourse it is the only way to the top

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2014, 11:33:19 PM »

Why would you want to?

Thanks for the reply bro. Yeah I've heard Chromium is overrated in the past too, my Cinnamon supplement has Chromium in it that's why I take it. I've heard R-ALA is what you want instead of Chromium.

For what??
And why cinnamon while fasted?

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2014, 12:20:56 AM »

I feel like its my duty to warn everybody of my bad experience. If you dont want to read just read this: for god's sake don't start off with to big of a dose unless you know how it affects you.

First time trying yoh hcl I took 10mg when I woke up (empty stomach) I felt sick about 30 minutes later. I went to the gym about an hour and a half after taking the yoh even though I was sick. It was horrible...I was sweating more than usual but felt really cold and had goose bumps and felt like throwing up. The only cool part was I was veining out like crazy.

But I had to cut my work out super short, then I remembered that if you ate the insulin would kill yoh's effects. so I ate then laid down for 30 minutes, felt a little better and went back in and did some more sets but my work out was still shitty.

I was literally sick for 12 hours. 9am to 9pm. I felt nausea the whole time. This was with out any other stimulants!

Today (5 days later) I decided to try again because obviously this stuff works. I took 3mg. No sickness this time! I feel good. I feel hot and cold at the same time. Its not crazy hot and cold it doesnt bother me really, thats just the best way I can describe it.

oh and its true about the part that it increases blood flow to certain "areas" of the body haha

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2014, 07:40:36 AM »

I just thought this study was interesting and worth sharing

This study shows what happened after 14 days of taking yoh.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1963844

Abstract
The effects of 14 days of treatment with the alpha 2-adrenoceptor antagonist yohimbine on cardiovascular parameters (blood pressure and heart rate), plasma catecholamines, insulin and non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA), and the number of alpha 2-adrenoceptors on platelets have been evaluated. The treatment increased plasma noradrenaline but not adrenaline and did not change the other cardiovascular, metabolic or routine blood parameters. It caused a decrease in the velocity of adrenaline-induced platelet aggregation, although [3H]-yohimbine binding to platelets remained unchanged. Acute administration of yohimbine before the experiment led to a significant increase in plasma noradrenaline and NEFA levels. After the 15 day treatment, acute administration of the same dose of yohimbine had less effect on plasma NEFA and there was no significant change in plasma noradrenaline. The acute lipid-mobilizing effect of yohimbine in healthy volunteers persisted after the 14 days of treatment with no change in other parameters. The prolonged alpha 2-adrenoceptor blockade with yohimbine did not induce any change in platelet alpha 2-adrenoceptors.

So after 14 days yoh did not change plazma norepinephrine  (nor adrenaline)

But the lipid-mobilizing effect of yohimbine continued after the 14 days.

What I understand from this is that yoh's fat buring proporites are not from the stimulant effects but through a different pathway when blocking the alpha receptors (I actually already knew that)

The only thing I dont understand is when they talk about "platelet alpha 2-adrenoceptors"

platelets have alpha 2-adrenoceptors?? wtf?

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2014, 08:45:23 AM »

What would you suggest, for example about 13%bf, cutting for an additional 11weeks, would you incorporate a YOH protocol, or stick with a ECA stack instead and why? Goal is to hit the 7-8% range, on no gear...

a link of ECA: http://examine.com/supplements/ECA/
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2014, 08:57:15 AM »

What would you suggest, for example about 13%bf, cutting for an additional 11weeks, would you incorporate a YOH protocol, or stick with a ECA stack instead and why? Goal is to hit the 7-8% range, on no gear...

its your call man. yoh is popular to use once you hit the 7-8% range because it helps target the "stubborn fat" that is harder to burn the leaner you get. but yoh can still be a great addition from the start. its really your personal choice.

But I do not recommend trying to cut past 7-8% with out hormones IMO just because I have been lean as fuck as a natural but the price was loss of libido and loss of muscle.

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2014, 09:30:56 AM »

its your call man. yoh is popular to use once you hit the 7-8% range because it helps target the "stubborn fat" that is harder to burn the leaner you get. but yoh can still be a great addition from the start. its really your personal choice.

But I do not recommend trying to cut past 7-8% with out hormones IMO just because I have been lean as fuck as a natural but the price was loss of libido and loss of muscle.

I agree on the loss of libido and muscle loss as well. I may just do the eca at this point and see where I end up In a few weeks time. I know my stubborn areas if I reach 9% and still see the stubborn area I'll introduce yoh. 
Can anyone Reccomened a good ephedrine product or maybe were to buy? Ty
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

Drako88

• WIZARD
« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2014, 03:04:00 PM »

i gave a link on page 2 to amazon 5 gram powder pack.  $15
will last people 2 years
i guess people like to waste money or something

Im dont live in america so it is not that easy to get the yohimbine hcl to my place because its not allowed here

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2014, 03:09:10 PM »

Pretty sure yohimbe is the plant and yohimbine is the hcl version sold as a fat loss/energy/libido supplement.

I've used it and noticed nothing. Waste of money, stay away.

Please, enlighten me?

maybe you used bark not HCL or maybe your supplement company lied about the label...

or maybe you were not using it in a fasted state?

Roon pretty much answered everything about yoh in this thread already...

Nah I used the HCL in a fasted state at the dosage he recommends (google is pretty amaxing, can find this yohimbine info anywhere...I thought it would be pretty obvious on a site like this its method of action etc...old school lol)....

Like I said, noticed nothing at all. The INJECTABLE clen/yohimbine mix....now THAT shit sucks your tummy up real quick. I dunno how much is fat/water loss but it works for sure.
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.
Realise the strength, and move on.

Henry Rollins

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2014, 03:32:01 PM »

I just thought this study was interesting and worth sharing
Ooooh science :)

What I understand from this is that yoh's fat buring proporites are not from the stimulant effects but through a different pathway when blocking the alpha receptors (I actually already knew that)
Sort of. Yohimbine doesn't actually 'burn fat'. It's specific action is to facilitate the release of fatty acids into the bloodstream, preferentially from stubborn fat areas via inhibition of Alpha-2 receptors.

The only thing I dont understand is when they talk about "platelet alpha 2-adrenoceptors"

platelets have alpha 2-adrenoceptors?? wtf?
Short answer: Yes :)
Alpha-2 receptors are found almost everywhere! It's the quantity and distribution that's important to the action of Yohimbine. Stubborn fat exists as it has a higher ratio of Alpha-2 receptors : Beta receptors than other fat cells.

I agree on the loss of libido and muscle loss as well. I may just do the eca at this point and see where I end up In a few weeks time. I know my stubborn areas if I reach 9% and still see the stubborn area I'll introduce yoh. 
Can anyone Reccomened a good ephedrine product or maybe were to buy? Ty

Did you read the protocol? :)
At 13%bf you don't really have 'stubborn fat'. The point of this is to preferentially target the last few lbs - generally you should be sub 10% for this to apply.
Use only what is necessary so that you have something extra to add in later.
IMO save the yoh for the last couple of weeks.

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2014, 03:36:48 PM »

Nah I used the HCL in a fasted state at the dosage he recommends (google is pretty amaxing, can find this yohimbine info anywhere...I thought it would be pretty obvious on a site like this its method of action etc...old school lol)....

Like I said, noticed nothing at all. The INJECTABLE clen/yohimbine mix....now THAT shit sucks your tummy up real quick. I dunno how much is fat/water loss but it works for sure.

You noticed absolutely nothing at all??
No stim effect, heart rate increase etc...

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2014, 03:38:59 PM »

Sorry, I meant to say hardly any fat loss on a impeccable diet (compared to if I was using nothing).

I got a few erections, bit of a blood pressure spike now and then, that's about it.

Much better options in my opinion.

Henry Rollins

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2014, 04:20:40 PM »

Sorry, I meant to say hardly any fat loss on a impeccable diet (compared to if I was using nothing).

I got a few erections, bit of a blood pressure spike now and then, that's about it.

What bf% were you at?
And what do you mean by 'impeccable diet'?

That post clears up a bit as I've never heard of anyone not experiencing any effect at all!

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #119 on: March 31, 2014, 04:29:23 PM »

What bf% were you at?
And what do you mean by 'impeccable diet'?

That post clears up a bit as I've never heard of anyone not experiencing any effect at all!

Maybe 15%, give or take. Low carb, very clean diet.

I noticed no additional weight loss or sculpting effects. Clen was much more effective for me.

Henry Rollins
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Up