GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: ***Yohimbine Fat Loss Protocol***  (Read 28175 times)

ranson89

• WIZARD
Re: Yohimbine
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2014, 04:39:57 PM »

Nah I used the HCL in a fasted state at the dosage he recommends (google is pretty amaxing, can find this yohimbine info anywhere...I thought it would be pretty obvious on a site like this its method of action etc...old school lol)....

Like I said, noticed nothing at all. The INJECTABLE clen/yohimbine mix....now THAT shit sucks your tummy up real quick. I dunno how much is fat/water loss but it works for sure.

You noticed absolutely nothing at all??
No stim effect, heart rate increase etc...

Sorry, I meant to say hardly any fat loss on a impeccable diet (compared to if I was using nothing).

I got a few erections, bit of a blood pressure spike now and then, that's about it.

Much better options in my opinion.

What bf% were you at?
And what do you mean by 'impeccable diet'?

That post clears up a bit as I've never heard of anyone not experiencing any effect at all!

Maybe 15%, give or take. Low carb, very clean diet.

I noticed no additional weight loss or sculpting effects. Clen was much more effective for me.

^There's your problem^

BF too high to have 'stubborn fat' which is the main use of Yohimbine and a diet based on macronutrient bias and arbitrary classification of foods...

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2014, 04:44:07 PM »

Nah I used the HCL in a fasted state at the dosage he recommends (google is pretty amaxing, can find this yohimbine info anywhere...I thought it would be pretty obvious on a site like this its method of action etc...old school lol)....

Like I said, noticed nothing at all. The INJECTABLE clen/yohimbine mix....now THAT shit sucks your tummy up real quick. I dunno how much is fat/water loss but it works for sure.

You noticed absolutely nothing at all??
No stim effect, heart rate increase etc...

Sorry, I meant to say hardly any fat loss on a impeccable diet (compared to if I was using nothing).

I got a few erections, bit of a blood pressure spike now and then, that's about it.

Much better options in my opinion.

What bf% were you at?
And what do you mean by 'impeccable diet'?

That post clears up a bit as I've never heard of anyone not experiencing any effect at all!

Maybe 15%, give or take. Low carb, very clean diet.

I noticed no additional weight loss or sculpting effects. Clen was much more effective for me.

^There's your problem^

BF too high to have 'stubborn fat' which is the main use of Yohimbine and a diet based on macronutrient bias and arbitrary classification of foods...

LOL...Yeah I figured as much. But the injectable version worked like a bomb, I dropped like 2% a week.

Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.
Realise the strength, and move on.

Henry Rollins

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2014, 05:56:00 PM »

Injectable = Yoh + Clen  :)

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2014, 06:02:25 PM »

How do you know it was the clen? I've tried all combos of this stack both injectable and orally at various stages of leanness.

Are you trying to sell yohimbine?

The shit is garbage, spikes blood pressure, has mediocre fat loss effects and los of side effects.

Clen and T3 are far superior.

I don't mean to spit on your thread but you seem to have an answer for everything, yes I understand how it's SUPPOSED to work but its really ineffective compared to other tools we have available to us.

Just my 2 cents, I'm going to leave it at that.

Henry Rollins

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2014, 06:27:45 PM »

How do you know it was the clen? I've tried all combos of this stack both injectable and orally at various stages of leanness.

The shit is garbage, spikes blood pressure, has mediocre fat loss effects and los of side effects.

I don't mean to spit on your thread but you seem to have an answer for everything, yes I understand how it's SUPPOSED to work but its really ineffective compared to other tools we have available to us.

Well I do have an answer to some things :)
You had a bad experience with Yohimbine - fair enough. Not everyone gets on well with every compound however dismissing it entirely based on your own personal experience is ridiculous.

Yohimbine is not supposed to be a 'fat burner' on its own (IMO). It is best used to target the last few lbs of 'stubborn fat' in conjunction with traditional stims like clen.

T3 is not a fat burner or a stimulant, why are you comparing it to Clen and Yohimbine?

MrP

• WIZARD
Re: ***Yohimbine Fat Loss Protocol***
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2014, 07:34:33 PM »

I just thought this study was interesting and worth sharing
Ooooh science :)

What I understand from this is that yoh's fat buring proporites are not from the stimulant effects but through a different pathway when blocking the alpha receptors (I actually already knew that)
Sort of. Yohimbine doesn't actually 'burn fat'. It's specific action is to facilitate the release of fatty acids into the bloodstream, preferentially from stubborn fat areas via inhibition of Alpha-2 receptors.

The only thing I dont understand is when they talk about "platelet alpha 2-adrenoceptors"

platelets have alpha 2-adrenoceptors?? wtf?
Short answer: Yes :)
Alpha-2 receptors are found almost everywhere! It's the quantity and distribution that's important to the action of Yohimbine. Stubborn fat exists as it has a higher ratio of Alpha-2 receptors : Beta receptors than other fat cells.

What would you suggest, for example about 13%bf, cutting for an additional 11weeks, would you incorporate a YOH protocol, or stick with a ECA stack instead and why? Goal is to hit the 7-8% range, on no gear...

a link of ECA: http://examine.com/supplements/ECA/

its your call man. yoh is popular to use once you hit the 7-8% range because it helps target the "stubborn fat" that is harder to burn the leaner you get. but yoh can still be a great addition from the start. its really your personal choice.

But I do not recommend trying to cut past 7-8% with out hormones IMO just because I have been lean as fuck as a natural but the price was loss of libido and loss of muscle.

I agree on the loss of libido and muscle loss as well. I may just do the eca at this point and see where I end up In a few weeks time. I know my stubborn areas if I reach 9% and still see the stubborn area I'll introduce yoh. 
Can anyone Reccomened a good ephedrine product or maybe were to buy? Ty

Did you read the protocol? :)
At 13%bf you don't really have 'stubborn fat'. The point of this is to preferentially target the last few lbs - generally you should be sub 10% for this to apply.
Use only what is necessary so that you have something extra to add in later.
IMO save the yoh for the last couple of weeks.

Yea I did read it, I was hoping for a miracle lol
So roon in your opinion would an eca be benefical or scrap that idea as well? 

I will implement this once I reach sub 10% to help out.. I have some fat areas that are always an issue for me. For example fat behind my nipple area, (Not gyno had it checked out) had it when I was heavily overweight. But its really frustrating as it seems thats the last place my body want to take fat from.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2014, 07:50:48 PM »

What I understand from this is that yoh's fat buring proporites are not from the stimulant effects but through a different pathway when blocking the alpha receptors (I actually already knew that)
Sort of. Yohimbine doesn't actually 'burn fat'. It's specific action is to facilitate the release of fatty acids into the bloodstream, preferentially from stubborn fat areas via inhibition of Alpha-2 receptors.

what happens is alpha 2 receptors ordinarily 'shut down' to protect themselves when trying to lose weight.  even if you are starving yourself for a while they are resilient and will not go, this is why such a thing as skinny fat people is possible

what yoh does is antagonise the receptors thus preventing them from shutting down and protecting themselves.  now if you fast, starve, calorie restrict, stubborn fat can actually be used
trenbolona and gh is like adam and eve,, trenbolona was made out of the gh rib,, it is twin hormones one if the brain one is the heart,, they can go along same time any time and ofcourse it is the only way to the top

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2014, 08:19:36 PM »

Well I do have an answer to some things :)
You had a bad experience with Yohimbine - fair enough. Not everyone gets on well with every compound however dismissing it entirely based on your own personal experience is ridiculous.

Yohimbine is not supposed to be a 'fat burner' on its own (IMO). It is best used to target the last few lbs of 'stubborn fat' in conjunction with traditional stims like clen.

T3 is not a fat burner or a stimulant, why are you comparing it to Clen and Yohimbine?

Honestly bro....thanks for the informative thread (I honestly thought this compound was commonly known, appears not so much so on gh15)....I just feel its a weak ass compound. You can argue all you want about bullshit but its still weak and that's why hardly anybody uses it.

Henry Rollins

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2014, 08:25:53 PM »

Honestly bro....thanks for the informative thread (I honestly thought this compound was commonly known, appears not so much so on gh15)....I just feel its a weak ass compound. You can argue all you want about bullshit but its still weak and that's why hardly anybody uses it.

meh try it with serious fasting and serious cardio
the entire body shape will change
when i was natural my stomach got TOO flat it was disproportionate to my chest and hips
trenbolona and gh is like adam and eve,, trenbolona was made out of the gh rib,, it is twin hormones one if the brain one is the heart,, they can go along same time any time and ofcourse it is the only way to the top

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2014, 08:32:20 PM »

when i was natural my stomach got TOO flat it was disproportionate to my chest and hips

I did bro. Very lame compound in my opinion, just side effects and hardly any noticeable fat loss above baseline.

Im out before roon tells me I must have been taking bunk yohimbine or that I miscalculated my dose...

Henry Rollins

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2014, 08:49:45 PM »

I did bro. Very lame compound in my opinion, just side effects and hardly any noticeable fat loss above baseline.

Im out before roon tells me I must have been taking bunk yohimbine or that I miscalculated my dose...

heh
sounds amazing to me that you got so little effect out of it

i would say its compulsory for cardio.  i wont do cardio without it unless there is a very good reason  ie. need blood pressure down for the day, need a break from it, stacking too many things already, etc

its so good and it did wonders for my girl too.

AuthenticElf

• WIZARD
« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2014, 10:36:05 PM »

Just to clarify, waiting 45 minutes for the yohimbine to hit isn't necessary and you may be in fact wasting a lot of it due to the rapid uptake. I've done quite a bit of research on it, it's just as easy to start your cardio immediately so as to get the full benefits.
'Straya

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #132 on: April 01, 2014, 10:55:57 PM »

Just to clarify, waiting 45 minutes for the yohimbine to hit isn't necessary and you may be in fact wasting a lot of it due to the rapid uptake. I've done quite a bit of research on it, it's just as easy to start your cardio immediately so as to get the full benefits.
Any proof of this?
It still needs to digest...

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2014, 03:25:01 AM »

Any proof of this?

I can tell you that first time I took 10mg I started feeling sick in 20 minutes but completely sick in 45 minutes. Im sure its completely individual and could even very from day to day based on how the body is feeling and how hydrated you are etc..

ocdude

• WIZARD
  • el diablo blanco
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2014, 03:48:21 AM »

From yesterday's 5am Leg workout... 8mg Yoh and 15mg Synephrine on empty stomach while running 700mg Tren Ace/week = Heart pounding like a death metal dance mix. Almost threw up after each set of squats LOL
Kids these days! What the hell is mirrin'??
Follow my log: http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=31924.0

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2014, 09:00:49 AM »

yep i recall seeing this too
i always start cardio right after taking it

Quote from: ocdude
Almost threw up after each set of squats LOL
yep yoh + squats/deadlift is a challenge...make sure you have sugar onhand, take it if the sides become too much.  it will nullify the yoh you will no longer feel like youre about to pass out.  heartrate will normalize quickly as well

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2014, 04:14:07 PM »

Any proof of this?
I can tell you that first time I took 10mg I started feeling sick in 20 minutes but completely sick in 45 minutes. Im sure its completely individual and could even very from day to day based on how the body is feeling and how hydrated you are etc..

Bingo :D

But since the point of the cardio is to utilise the free fatty acids released by the yohimbine later is better than earlier, hence my 30-45min reccommendation. You are certainly not 'wasting it' by waiting a little while.

yep i recall seeing this too
i always start cardio right after taking it
Quote from: ocdude
Almost threw up after each set of squats LOL
yep yoh + squats/deadlift is a challenge...make sure you have sugar onhand, take it if the sides become too much.  it will nullify the yoh you will no longer feel like youre about to pass out.  heartrate will normalize quickly as well
See above for my reasoning behind the timings.

The falsely elevated heart rate is why weights/high intensity work is not a good idea with Yohimbine!
Good call oon the sugar - ideally glucose. I just have a pack of those cheap glucose 'energy tabs' around in case. Just make sure they don't contain any other stimulants!

ocdude

• WIZARD
  • el diablo blanco
« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2014, 11:52:50 PM »

Good call, time to get some glucose caps!
Kids these days! What the hell is mirrin'??
Follow my log: http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=31924.0

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2014, 03:01:13 AM »

Good call, time to get some glucose caps!
They're so cheap its worth having a pack just in case. These are the Branded ones I see everywhere but most pharmacies have even cheaper generic versions:

Boarding

• WIZARD
  • GH15 South Africa
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2014, 09:42:34 PM »

My mate used the injectable on his girl's ass and it tightened her bum up nicely (can attest).

Henry Rollins

RustNeverSleeps

• WIZARD
« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2014, 04:10:13 AM »

How about if you are any orals, I usually take my orals upon waking and then go workout not long after. Do you think there will be any interference?

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2014, 04:25:05 PM »

How about if you are any orals, I usually take my orals upon waking and then go workout not long after. Do you think there will be any interference?

There shouldn't be any interaction with the orals as they work via different pathways, however depending on your yohimbine dose and tolerance training might not be a good idea.
Since it can cause a falsely elevated heart rate, any activity that causes HR to rise significantly can result in even greater HR changes, causing nausea/lightheadedness. This is why I only suggested Low intensity activity for cardio.
If you can move your workout to later in the day then I would do that but if you have to train then start with a very low Yoh dose, take it easy at first and make sure you have some sugars nearby in case.

RustNeverSleeps

• WIZARD
« Reply #142 on: April 06, 2014, 04:56:43 AM »

There shouldn't be any interaction with the orals as they work via different pathways, however depending on your yohimbine dose and tolerance training might not be a good idea.
Since it can cause a falsely elevated heart rate, any activity that causes HR to rise significantly can result in even greater HR changes, causing nausea/lightheadedness. This is why I only suggested Low intensity activity for cardio.
If you can move your workout to later in the day then I would do that but if you have to train then start with a very low Yoh dose, take it easy at first and make sure you have some sugars nearby in case.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I reckoned doing fasted cardio then weight training would be stressful to your heart. I was thinking about only dosing Yohimbine with clen on cardio days, and on other days I'll just take the clen (i.e. weight days). And rest days take the yohimbine too. You think that could be beneficial or would it be far better to use it everyday?

Xidon9

• WIZARD
« Reply #143 on: April 06, 2014, 10:56:02 AM »

just a little update on what myself & roon discussed a little earlier in this thread

i switched my dose timing from what i previously mentioned (preworkout), and have been pinning helios 1st thing in the morning instead.

hasn't been long enough to determine whether it's making a difference as far as fat loss goes, but i can say that i prefer this dosing schedule because the elevated heart rate from yohimbine had been hindering my workouts a little bit & i didn't notice it until after the switch, as i was able to hit set after set with shorter rest periods in between. dosing 1st thing in the morning then doing a cardio session has been going well too.
Xidon9 is a fictional character.
All of his posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #144 on: April 06, 2014, 04:55:09 PM »

^Very interesting, thanks for the update.

The heart rate issue is IMO the most noticeable side effect of Yoh use. Do you still feel it when doing cardio at lower intensity?

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #145 on: April 06, 2014, 05:03:51 PM »

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I reckoned doing fasted cardio then weight training would be stressful to your heart. I was thinking about only dosing Yohimbine with clen on cardio days, and on other days I'll just take the clen (i.e. weight days). And rest days take the yohimbine too. You think that could be beneficial or would it be far better to use it everyday?
I wasn't suggesting cardio + weights, I assumed you would replace the cardio with the weight training. The problem with high intensity exercise + yohimbine is that the Yoh can cause a falsely elevated heart rate in response to exercise. Now at low intensities this is not really an issue, for example if incline walking normally raises HR to 120bpm then on Yoh you might get a reading of 130-135bpm.
The problem occurs a you approach the higher threshold ranges, for most reasonably athletic people max HR is in the 190-200bpm region so if you are training at anywhere around 75-80% of your max then the Yoh could raise HR into the max range.

The approach you have laid out sounds fine, so on rest/cardio days you take Y + C and on weights days Clen only. Obviously this will have less effect than taking the Yoh ED but is still a good method.

Xidon9

• WIZARD
« Reply #146 on: April 06, 2014, 05:09:32 PM »

^Very interesting, thanks for the update.

The heart rate issue is IMO the most noticeable side effect of Yoh use. Do you still feel it when doing cardio at lower intensity?

like i said, doing LISS cardio while using yohimbine has been going well, no issues whatsoever.

RustNeverSleeps

• WIZARD
« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2014, 01:50:14 AM »

I wasn't suggesting cardio + weights, I assumed you would replace the cardio with the weight training. The problem with high intensity exercise + yohimbine is that the Yoh can cause a falsely elevated heart rate in response to exercise. Now at low intensities this is not really an issue, for example if incline walking normally raises HR to 120bpm then on Yoh you might get a reading of 130-135bpm.
The problem occurs a you approach the higher threshold ranges, for most reasonably athletic people max HR is in the 190-200bpm region so if you are training at anywhere around 75-80% of your max then the Yoh could raise HR into the max range.

The approach you have laid out sounds fine, so on rest/cardio days you take Y + C and on weights days Clen only. Obviously this will have less effect than taking the Yoh ED but is still a good method.
I see what you say, misunderstanding from me. Appreciate the response brother!

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2014, 02:28:19 AM »

Has the helios given you any "spot reduction" that some claim for anyone? I'm only used yohimbine in capsules and wanted to know how inject compares..
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

Xidon9

• WIZARD
« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2014, 03:08:01 AM »

Has the helios given you any "spot reduction" that some claim for anyone? I'm only used yohimbine in capsules and wanted to know how inject compares..

if you read earlier in this thread, i did mention that i believe that the effects of helios are mostly systemic, minimal localized effect if any.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Up