GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: ***Yohimbine Fat Loss Protocol***  (Read 26193 times)

Perser

• WIZARD
***Yohimbine Fat Loss Protocol***
« on: March 18, 2014, 11:38:40 AM »

As the title reads, Yohimbine. Let's talk about it, experiences, science, etc...
Bro...why are you calling him Daddy?  ??? ??? ???

chubbybaby

• WIZARD
Re: Yohimbine
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 11:39:51 AM »

Interested in this thread. Have never intentionally supplemented with this substance. I am more of a "all-in" guy and have relied on ephedra and caffeine, however, I am always open to hearing other's experiences with this. Sometimes subtlety is key.
you have one fuckin' life to live so make the most of it

thomasre7

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 12:00:49 PM »

Started using it a few days ago. Noticed more energy and appetite suppression. Even with EQ in my blood

nickjehook

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 12:01:37 PM »

I used the medical grade when I was competing in Oly  weight lifting for cutting as it was not on the banned list at the time. I believe it is still not banned after recently looking at the updated list. heated me up a bit and helped my sex drive.
EAT...Train...Sleep...GH....Slin....Test.....EQ......Mast....Tren...Halo....dbol...winstrol.....Anavar....Androl...in that general order lol

Drako88

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 04:38:20 PM »

I never used it before because its not allowed for sale in my country ::)
I ordered some from us to test it and i will give my 2 cents on it when it arrives

Perser

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 06:03:07 PM »

Quick question guys, how high are you dosing it?

El Kaiser

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 06:58:50 PM »

Acording to this study (from 2006), 20 mg could be a good start...

Abstract
The main aim of this study was to determine the effects of yohimbine supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in professional soccer players. The athletes (20 top-level male soccer players) were allocated to two randomly assigned trials. Subjects in the yohimbine group orally ingested tablets that contains yohimbine at a dose of 20 milligrams per day in two equal doses for 21 days. Subjects in the placebo group ingested an equal number of identical-looking pills that contained cellulose. There were no statistically significant changes in body mass and muscle mass within or between trials (p > 0.05) after the supplementation protocol. Percentage of body fat significantly decreased in the yohimbine group after the supplementation protocol (9.3 ? 1.1 vs. 7.1 ? 2.2%; p < 0.05). Furthermore, fat mass was significantly lower in the yohimbine versus placebo trial at postsupplementation assessment (7.1 ? 2.2 vs. 9.2 ? 1.9%; p < 0.05). There were no changes in exercise performance indicators (bench and leg press, vertical jump, dribble and power test results, shuttle run) within or between trials (p > 0.05). No subject reported any side effects from yohimbine. The results of the current study indicate that supplementation with yohimbine combined with resistance training does not significantly alter the body mass, muscle mass, or performance indicators in professional soccer players. Nonetheless, yohimbine supplementation appears to be suitable as a fat loss strategy in elite athletes.

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 07:45:19 PM »

I've used this a bit.

Yohimbine is an Alpha 2- receptor antagonist - primarily acting on Alpha 2A receptors. Inhibiting this receptor stimulates epinephrine-induced lipolysis in fat cells. Since the ratio of Alpha: Beta receptors in fat cells is at least partially controlled by hormones, the fat burning is targeted towards 'stubborn fat'.
Further, the effects are significantly reduced/negated by the presence of insulin in the blood so it is best taken during the fasted state. IMO the best way of using it is in combination with EC before fasted cardio first thing in the AM.
A few warnings though, only do steady-state cardio with this protocol as it can elevate heart rate a lot, also if using Eph + Yohimbine, build up doses slowly.

And you want Yohimbine HCL, NOT yohimbe.

Dose is 0.2mg/kg bw

Perser

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 07:59:43 PM »

Oh wow okay, guess that 7.5mg is way too little then. Thanks guys.

Datbulk

• Junior
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 09:02:26 PM »

I use 25mg a day with 400mg caffeine, kicks hard but its doing its job..
Just get crazy cold sensitivity to the gym fans and shivers down my spine, its a weird herb.

edit: I take the whole dose in one go pre workout and always fasted.

Diluted56

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 09:16:25 PM »

I got some for free from my connection. Haven't used it yet but I'll paying attention to this thread :)

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 09:34:49 PM »

I've used this a bit.

Yohimbine is an Alpha 2- receptor antagonist - primarily acting on Alpha 2A receptors. Inhibiting this receptor stimulates epinephrine-induced lipolysis in fat cells. Since the ratio of Alpha: Beta receptors in fat cells is at least partially controlled by hormones, the fat burning is targeted towards 'stubborn fat'.
Further, the effects are significantly reduced/negated by the presence of insulin in the blood so it is best taken during the fasted state. IMO the best way of using it is in combination with EC before fasted cardio first thing in the AM.
A few warnings though, only do steady-state cardio with this protocol as it can elevate heart rate a lot, also if using Eph + Yohimbine, build up doses slowly.

And you want Yohimbine HCL, NOT yohimbe.

Dose is 0.2mg/kg bw

Roon, since you used it a bit, did you notice any postive/negative effects from it at all? Also is it easy to distinguish if it actualy works or not?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

aussiedan

• King
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 09:36:11 PM »

Even small doses of 10mg while fasted would give me the worst headaches. Seemed to spike my blood pressure. Though the energy, fat loss and appetite suppression seemed almost worth it to me. Will have to give it another chance next cut.
Comin to ya from the land down under

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 09:39:48 PM »

all the common fat burners attach to beta 2 receptors, and straight-forward fasting/starving works very well for them. alpha receptors on the other hand actually protect themselves while fasting/starving and shut down lipolysis/fat burn.  and the common fat burners do little for them.  thats why skinny-fat people exist, because hard dieting or not eating enough doesnt do anywhere near as much for alpha receptors as it does for beta2

yohimbine uniquely deals with alpha receptors, enabling fat burn while fasted

thighs abs lovehandles butt are dense in alpha receptors

I use 25mg a day with 400mg caffeine, kicks hard but its doing its job..
Just get crazy cold sensitivity to the gym fans and shivers down my spine, its a weird herb.

yohimbine is mega synergistic with other stimulants...so watch out with that 400mg caffeine :p

i prefer 30mg yoh 50-100 caffeine

might be good to take EC after one exits yoh fasted state especially if ones yoh dose is on the highend
trenbolona and gh is like adam and eve,, trenbolona was made out of the gh rib,, it is twin hormones one if the brain one is the heart,, they can go along same time any time and ofcourse it is the only way to the top

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 09:43:59 PM »

Is clen on the same receptor as yohimbine? Or can it be used on the clen off time?
Check me out. Naked pics ~~~~~~~> http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22453.0

GET ONNNN IT!

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 09:45:12 PM »

Is clen on the same receptor as yohimbine? Or can it be used on the clen off time?

no clen is beta2 like everything else
yes should probably not be used at the same time as yoh
trenbolona and gh is like adam and eve,, trenbolona was made out of the gh rib,, it is twin hormones one if the brain one is the heart,, they can go along same time any time and ofcourse it is the only way to the top

Datbulk

• Junior
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 09:50:03 PM »

Im running it at the same time, but im a lab rat, doesnt seem to be giving me any problems - that i can notice anyway haha.

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 09:57:08 PM »

What I mean is, how clen loses effect after couple weeks due to receptor shutdown, that would mean its useless to use yohimbine in the 2 weeks off clen as the receptors will stay shut down?
Check me out. Naked pics ~~~~~~~> http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22453.0

GET ONNNN IT!

mayhem99

• WIZARD
  • Power Lifter ~Go big or go home~
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 10:02:36 PM »

I have run this several times as part of a EC stack its something you want to work your way into slow like clen.  Never ran it with clen I have high enough BP on just that stuff alone.  For some reason it also made me free like crap by the end of the day not drained or anything just full of energy that I didn't want to use.  This happen when i ran it more then like a week not sure why.  I used to eat oxyelite pro like it was candy and it had yohimbie in it and I was fine for the most part.  Either way its something you need to play around with dosing IMO and it does work really well with eph and caffeine with a baby aspirin.  there is my two cents.     
Try not DO or do not.  There is no try ~ Yoda
Proud Member of TEAM JC
Checkout my log http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=35332.0

thomasre7

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 10:09:52 PM »

Remember that there is a difference between hcl and raw extract

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 10:43:42 PM »

What I mean is, how clen loses effect after couple weeks due to receptor shutdown, that would mean its useless to use yohimbine in the 2 weeks off clen as the receptors will stay shut down?

it targets different receptors and unlike clen it doesnt downregulate them
it would be very good to use during clen downtime....if you even bother to use clen at all (i think yoh is way better)

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 11:28:04 PM »

Roon, since you used it a bit, did you notice any postive/negative effects from it at all? Also is it easy to distinguish if it actualy works or not?

Well firstly, it works. End of discussion  :P
Now for a helpful response... :) By 'works' what I mean is that it has an antagonistic effect on alpha 2 receptors. Within the body these receptors are located in areas of stubborn fat deposits.
So in terms of noticing results it is something to use at the end of a cut to help remove those last deposits, in men this is typically the lower ab area and in some cases the lower back. If you don't have a good level of leanness (visible abs, vascularity etc.) then you don't need this as you don't have 'stubborn fat' you just have excess bodyfat.

Even small doses of 10mg while fasted would give me the worst headaches. Seemed to spike my blood pressure. Though the energy, fat loss and appetite suppression seemed almost worth it to me. Will have to give it another chance next cut.
It does :) Hence the need for caution when using with other stims. It also raises the rate of perceived exertion, making your headaches feel worse.

thighs abs lovehandles butt are dense in alpha receptors

yohimbine is mega synergistic with other stimulants...so watch out with that 400mg caffeine :p

i prefer 30mg yoh 50-100 caffeine

might be good to take EC after one exits yoh fasted state especially if ones yoh dose is on the highend
Alpha location is partially determined by hormone levels so women have more in thighs, hips and glutes while men to to have more in the lower ab, low back areas.

The whole point of combining Eph and Yohimbine is the synergistic effect on epinephrine induced lipolysis. Now I agree that this can cause issues in some, which is why I don't suggest heavy training or high intensity cardio while fasted but building up to a tolerable dose should mediate most of the negative effects.

Clen and Yohimbine are polar opposites

Clen is a beta 2 Agonist
Yohimbine is an Alpha 2 Antagonist

So firstly they act on different receptors anyway, making your question moot. But to expand a bit, clen stimulates the B2 receptors and in high enough doses this causes the receptors to Down-Regulate - not shutdown. What this means in practice is that they are effectively 'recycled' by fusing with lysosomes and then regenerated during recovery.

Yohimbine inhibits the action of A2 receptors so none of the above applies, there is no shutdown since the receptors are not functioning due to binding with Yohimbine.

mayhem99

• WIZARD
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 11:39:39 PM »

So roon what you saying is if I can figure out how to dose it clen and Yohimbine might not be to bad together and should work similar to eph and Yohimbine.  I have always pretty much though this since they hit different receptors but I am still pretty new to clen so learning best I can.
Proud Member of TEAM JC

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2014, 12:28:17 AM »

So roon what you saying is if I can figure out how to dose it clen and Yohimbine might not be to bad together and should work similar to eph and Yohimbine.  I have always pretty much though this since they hit different receptors but I am still pretty new to clen so learning best I can.

It might actually work better since Yohimbine should slow down the clen receptor downregulation via noradrenaline feedback looping. This will increase the active time of each clen dose by up to a few hours as well as extending the total time it can be used up to a max of around 6 weeks
The main difference between Eph and clen is that clen specifically acts on beta 2 receptors while Eph acts on both alpha and Beta receptors.

As far as dosing goes use a ratio of 1mg Yohimbine : 8mcg Clen     (Note the units!)

mayhem99

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2014, 12:50:46 AM »

Interesting I am coming back onto stims this weekend i may have to give this a try see how it works.  With Yohimbine giving me a off feeling after about a week or two I can cycle it with my clen and get good results.  As always Roon highly informative talking to you thanks for the imput. 

Also check my math really quick

100mcg clen = 12.5mg Yohimbine  also you spilit the Yohimbine though the day correct?
Proud Member of TEAM JC

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 03:50:52 AM »

Interesting I am coming back onto stims this weekend i may have to give this a try see how it works.  With Yohimbine giving me a off feeling after about a week or two I can cycle it with my clen and get good results.  As always Roon highly informative talking to you thanks for the imput. 

Also check my math really quick

100mcg clen = 12.5mg Yohimbine also you spilit the Yohimbine though the day correct?

No to both bolded points.
Did you read what I wrote above? The effects of Yohimbine are negated in the presence of insulin - thus it should be taken all at once, fasted first thing in the AM followed by fasted cardio and ideally a fasted period.
The clen is synergistic so should also be taken in one dose with the Yohimbine - that's the whole point!

On the plus side your maths is correct :) However WORK UP TO THE CLEN DOSE! Start out with half dose of each for a few days, then up to the full Yohimbine dose + half Clen, then adjust from there depending on response up to the max dose.

mayhem99

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 04:09:38 AM »

I think what I wrote was not what I was trying to say.  When I said cycle it with my clen I meant was to be taken with my clen then when I come off clen drop the  Yohimbine since both kinda start messing with me after that lenght of time.

So clen+Yohimbine 2 weeks on 1 week off eph between   

I did however miss the part about fasted  but that is not a problem since I use intermittent fasting while cutting.  So that will work great for me.

With clen learn that the hard way i now start @ 20 and move 100 over 5 to 10 days depending on how I feel with it.  I imagine I will have to go a little slow adding Yohimbine with it so warning noted.  Thanks a bunch again roon been helpful as always       
Proud Member of TEAM JC

ranson89

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 04:37:36 AM »

I think what I wrote was not what I was trying to say.  When I said cycle it with my clen I meant was to be taken with my clen then when I come off clen drop the  Yohimbine since both kinda start messing with me after that lenght of time.

So clen+Yohimbine 2 weeks on 1 week off eph between   

I did however miss the part about fasted  but that is not a problem since I use intermittent fasting while cutting.  So that will work great for me.

With clen learn that the hard way i now start @ 20 and move 100 over 5 to 10 days depending on how I feel with it.  I imagine I will have to go a little slow adding Yohimbine with it so warning noted.  Thanks a bunch again roon been helpful as always       
No problem bro :)
Yes you take the full dose of both together.
Also there is no need to do 2 weeks on/1 off. You can extend it to 5-6 weeks when using both. Obviously if Yohimbine affects you a lot then don't do this!

skk

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 05:32:10 PM »

really have to take it easy with yoh + clen..be careful
a good dose of yoh with 200 caffeine is already too much for a lot of people
yoh + clen will be tough

nico_james

• WIZARD
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2014, 07:34:43 PM »

Hate the stuff, made me shake and feel like absolute shit the whole day after taking one. Never, ever again!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up