GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: *******GARDEN OF LIFE ****** gh15 endorsed company  (Read 11662 times)

XPmpnII

• WIZARD
Re: *******GARDEN OF LIFE ****** gh15 endorsed company
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2015, 12:28:59 AM »

very interesting... definitely going to check this out

So, if we're really wanting to still use protein powder for convenience, we can ditch all the BS that you could buy at GNC or any other supplement shop and just get the RAW protein from Garden of Life and that'd work out a lot better and be healthier?

May get some of that then if that's the case... also, I'm terrible about eating greens... love fruit, but I still don't take in as much as I should... might need to look at another one of their products for that

whats the updated status as this being a gh15 approved source still?

Thanks

I'm assuming it's still good as long as it's in here and a sticky... would imagine gh15 will update us and let us know if he changes his mind about this company and no longer approves their products

I had went to a local place and was gonna get a product or two from them, but it looks like I'll probably just order it online if I decide to go ahead and still do it
"...and although there will always be some guys who can 'out-hormonize' you, don't let there be guys who out-work you!!" - Lean82

Follow my progress:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=28664.0

GDF-8

• Emperor
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 07:47:57 PM »

im kinda over the bad chalky after taste at first it was good then just got bad , for me anyways
GDF
I just wanted to let you know I agree 100% about your opinion of vans, he is ruining this place. I followed your posts and saw your pics, you dwarf him in every way, physique etc... and are classy and respectful in all your posts.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2015, 01:40:11 PM »

yes this company is stil approved by me,, but remember ths is only natural supplementation ..nothing more nothing less...out of all the companys I stil recommend this company

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

XPmpnII

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2015, 04:53:47 AM »

im kinda over the bad chalky after taste at first it was good then just got bad , for me anyways

which product you talking about?  The protein powder?

yes this company is stil approved by me,, but remember ths is only natural supplementation ..nothing more nothing less...out of all the companys I stil recommend this company

gh15 approved

ok, good to know... just wanted to double check and make sure
"...and although there will always be some guys who can 'out-hormonize' you, don't let there be guys who out-work you!!" - Lean82

Follow my progress:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=28664.0

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2015, 06:34:49 AM »

I prefer using their probiotics than raw sauerkraut. overall i think its better value and the primal defense one is shelf stable for a good amount of time with out refrigeration.

I buy GOL virgin coconut oil to support the company, and it tastes better the brand at my food store.

GDF-8

• Emperor
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2015, 08:15:51 AM »

which product you talking about?  The protein powder?

gh15 approved

ok, good to know... just wanted to double check and make sure

yeah it was the raw protein, just not yum yum , it was at first... now its just too chalky and flat tasting no matter what i added to it. ive been off shakes forever now.
GDF
I just wanted to let you know I agree 100% about your opinion of vans, he is ruining this place. I followed your posts and saw your pics, you dwarf him in every way, physique etc... and are classy and respectful in all your posts.

rtorrano

• WIZARD
  • Hate is the steroid of the condemned soul
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2015, 03:42:50 AM »

guys
http://www.healthdesigns.com/garden-of-life-kind-organics-men-s-once-daily-30-tabs

this is the multi vitamin your guys talking about?

if so what would be the difference going from the Opti men to that one?
thanks alot

WarMack

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2018, 06:19:01 AM »

Got bought out by nestle. Gonna turn into shit product

toblerone

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2018, 01:39:11 AM »

mister gh15 how about you become vegan, like keeping the protein and carb intake high while reducing fat? we need you alive ;p

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2018, 11:24:05 AM »

mister gh15 how about you become vegan, like keeping the protein and carb intake high while reducing fat? we need you alive ;p
Why do I feel like you are trying to bait someone into biting?
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2018, 12:26:25 PM »

vegan?

I never been vegan and not about to become one,,

i actually need to eat more fats when i think about it since i don't eat enough,, i need more pizzas and iceream into my diet instead of sushi 

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

toblerone

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2018, 04:03:12 PM »

I do respect honest and cool people like gh15, I've learned a lot of things from him, but at the end of the day we are 100% herbivores because our arteries are getting clogged when we eat animal derived foods, if we were truly carnivores or omnivores we wouldn't have that issue, heart disease is the number 1 killer in the world and the list goes on with cancers diabetes...In other words show me a hospital filled up with vegan patients with heart diseases, cancer and diabetes, I wanna see that, The only proven diet who can actually REVERSE yes REVERSE Coronary Artery Heart Disease is A LOW FAT, WHOLE PLANT BASED diet.

World's Top Nutrition Experts Explain Scientific Proven Benefits of a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKelRpEgdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOBIs8L5OKA

How A HONEST Doctor Healed Himself with plant-based whole foods Steve Lawenda MD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIAosqurxfM

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2018, 07:33:33 PM »

I do respect honest and cool people like gh15, I've learned a lot of things from him, but at the end of the day we are 100% herbivores because our arteries are getting clogged when we eat animal derived foods, if we were truly carnivores or omnivores we wouldn't have that issue, heart disease is the number 1 killer in the world and the list goes on with cancers diabetes...In other words show me a hospital filled of vegans patients with heart diseases, cancer and diabetes, I wanna see that, The only proven diet who can actually REVERSE yes REVERSE Coronary Artery Heart Disease with A LOW FAT, WHOLE PLANT BASED diet.

World's Top Nutrition Experts Explain Scientific Proven Benefits of a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKelRpEgdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOBIs8L5OKA

How A HONEST Doctor Healed Himself with plant-based whole foods Steve Lawenda MD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIAosqurxfM
I just find it strange that a new member is talking about being vegan lol.... Well wether you are a real member or not I do agree with what you say. Meat is causing major disease, you can't get a healthy vibrant life from dead flesh. Eat food with life force from nature and you will be full of life.
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up