GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: *******GARDEN OF LIFE ****** gh15 endorsed company  (Read 9982 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
*******GARDEN OF LIFE ****** gh15 endorsed company
« on: March 14, 2014, 03:49:09 AM »

i would like to recommend everyone here from this day on to use garden of life company to all of your needs ,, they are absolitly great ,, i just recived products yesterday ..i took them and already feel diference in over all feel and no it is not placebo...i feel more energized,, you know sometimes you say you feel healthier...well i do feel healthier ...my body dosnt deny the volumes of the products i took

i recived and i PAYED for

vitamin code men,, it is multi vitamin

raw perfect food both chocolate tasting powder and the a bottle of tablets

i got few other things i will discuss later its by other companys

but this is about garden of life,,

garden of life is the company i decided to endorse as gh15,,  i support them and their products for i was PROVEN it is made with the best intentions in mind and with facts proven methods while using the best ingredients possible oranic from the ground with absolitly zero syntetics chemicals involvement and the products maintain their original natural shape and biovialability and make BIG DIFERENCE ESPECIALY TO AN ATHLETE

i,, gh15,, whole heartedly support endorse and stand behind the company garden of life which is a billion dollar company ofcourse but i now am comfortable at giving this company my endorsement

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
march 14,, 2014
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

ghghost

• Junior
Re: *******GARDEN OF LIFE ****** gh15 endorsed company
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 03:56:40 AM »

wow.. gh15 supporting an suplement brand, thats new for me.
i aways think that brand is a good brand.. dont know why, but never tried any of their products.. and now i'm going to try.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 04:09:12 AM »

i intend to use them from now on

multi vitamin code for men

and green raw perfect food either the powder or the capsules it depends maybe both since i want some kind of choclat shake that is natural to go with my eggwhites i mixed them both and it gives me tons of good shit read the label they realy are the best...those greens and veg juice extracts mixes basically give you EVERYTHING in the vegtable and fruit department with out the need to eat vegtables at all or fruits at all ,, ofcourse i eat them because i like them ...but i don't eat bluberys and i don't eat many greens vegtables actualy i don't think i eat any maybe brokly sometime...and i don't eat many fruits i realy don't..it is perfect for fellas like me and felas at any age that don't pay attention to vegtables much and only like their banans and pineapples lol it gives a total coverage ..NATURAL ORGANIC COVERAGE of everything an athlete needs and its no balonie ...i know it because I FEEL IT

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Shadow

• Prince
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 04:59:40 AM »

Gh15,

How did you find out about this company?

I was the FIRST one in the thread about the "best companies" to write to you about this product.

The thread where you said you wanted to endorse a company,
I was the the fist one who mentioned to you "Garden of Life"

I think I wrote 2-3 paragraphs about it and stated that you won't be disappointed.

Dr Zeus

• Emperor
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 05:12:13 AM »

LOJ going to check it out. The chocolate sounds good with the egg whites and the added benefits will be nice!
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34769.0

"Once you know what it is like to be hungry you'll never be full"

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 05:23:27 AM »

lol i read what you wrote but that other fella put me in my place and basically said fuck you gh15 you don't know everything about everything so i said maybe he is right and went to try it since its not some creatine glutamine danta and sons goat protiens ...this is a real natural organic company and the productsi have here are simply SUPERB ,, they truly worth the money ,, they are costly and i payed too much i did..but there are ways to get discount ...there are if you look around...there are...

anyway it is organic natural not syntetic poision and your body likes it like your body like blue top saizen ...it just fits your body beter since its like eating the right foods all together ..it IS eating the right foods since it is food truly truly is food untouched raw as the label claims and also the chocolat greens tasted good for what i was supposedly eating

superb company i truly believ they are superb

gh15 approved

Shadow

• Prince
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 05:45:50 AM »

lol i read what you wrote but that other fella put me in my place and basically said fuck you gh15 you don't know everything about everything so i said maybe he is right and went to try it since its not some creatine glutamine danta and sons goat protiens ...this is a real natural organic company and the productsi have here are simply SUPERB ,, they truly worth the money ,, they are costly and i payed too much i did..but there are ways to get discount ...there are if you look around...there are...

anyway it is organic natural not syntetic poision and your body likes it like your body like blue top saizen ...it just fits your body beter since its like eating the right foods all together ..it IS eating the right foods since it is food truly truly is food untouched raw as the label claims and also the chocolat greens tasted good for what i was supposedly eating

gh15 approved

Gh15,

I agree,

We sell a lot of this at the store,
For a reason.

Have you mixed the "raw meal" With liquid eggwhites yet ?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 06:05:53 AM »

you mean the raw food...i have the raw food both in capsules and in powder...yes i put it together with eggwhites drink mixed both in a cup and it was absolitly extra oridinary ,, i liked! but then again im weird i drink eggwhites from the box like its water...so its hard to disgust me ,,but realy the combo was very good and its amazing how good i feel and im not boosting this shit just because ...i went and bougth my shit payed full price ,, i just think it is very nutrient rich and he body use it ...how do i know? i can feel i feel more energized and sharper feel and healthier feel i don't know how to explain this and i only been on it 1 day lol but its a noticeable diference in feeling i don't use it for loosk i use it for feel and healthiness ...the hormones give me the looks...to be honest i belive this products will help my skin too i mean not the thickness or thinnes of it but the appearance of it on the outside ,,,very good mix the raw food choclatos powder and the eggwhites

gh15 approved

Shadow

• Prince
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 11:21:50 AM »

you mean the raw food...i have the raw food both in capsules and in powder...yes i put it together with eggwhites drink mixed both in a cup and it was absolitly extra oridinary ,, i liked! but then again im weird i drink eggwhites from the box like its water...so its hard to disgust me ,,but realy the combo was very good and its amazing how good i feel and im not boosting this shit just because ...i went and bougth my shit payed full price ,, i just think it is very nutrient rich and he body use it ...how do i know? i can feel i feel more energized and sharper feel and healthier feel i don't know how to explain this and i only been on it 1 day lol but its a noticeable diference in feeling i don't use it for loosk i use it for feel and healthiness ...the hormones give me the looks...to be honest i belive this products will help my skin too i mean not the thickness or thinnes of it but the appearance of it on the outside ,,,very good mix the raw food choclatos powder and the eggwhites

gh15 approved

Are you talking about the "Perfect food"?
I was talking about the "Raw meal".
There's also "Raw Fit" and "Raw protein".

I think your talking about the "Perfect food Raw".

There is even a wheat grass juice powder.

They have the best detox products as well.
As bodybuilders, we need to detox,
The best time is before you want to get lean, when you are off hormones
About to go on.

I have a detox regimen I rarely give out,
It's for two days, you train legs( your biggest muscles) on the second day.

You wake up the next day and you just feel "healthy".
That is the word that comes to your mind,
The word "healthy" and also the word "renewed".

You feel very healthy on,
Like it comes from the insides,
It is hard to explain, but you just know something is right.
Everything feels healthy and clean.

Truth Militia

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 09:06:38 AM »

gh15 approved

Yes....garden of Life is not balonie like centrum and others. As I said centrum and others are synthetic toxic crap.  You say you feel it already, give it a month or 2 of your body getting the good nutrients in garden of life brand.  I have been using them for 2 years now, well worth the cost.  Again glad you looked into this quality company and recommend it to the board.
Truth Militia is a fictional character, all posts and info are for entertainment purposes only.  Please consult your doctor before adhering to Truth Militia's principles.

Drako88

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 04:21:10 PM »

i found a retailer in austria  ;D
Im going to try there product if gh15 recommends them

nico_james

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 07:25:38 PM »

Its available in the UK as well

Drako88

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 09:45:09 PM »

Its available in the UK as well

yeah but shipping from the uk to austria is not as good as buying it in my home country ;)

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 09:49:57 AM »

Probably only company who does there research on vitamin and mineral mixtures that won't over ride like over dose on calcium n ruin ur other mineral absorptions.

And the forms you would have to take 200 pills to.get over dose symptoms.

Example vitamin a taken in supplement forms synthetic at doses of 20.000 iu give bad effects like hair loss many toxic symptoms.

Yet when taken from foods you need over a million iu vitamin a to get toxic syntpoms and this has only been seen a few times from people eating polar bear liver which was tested at 2.3 million iu I believe.

Example cattle beef liver I eat get about 120,000 iu vitamin a a day. No symptoms only beneficial from food. This is why natural is so important ur body can absorb it and use it not make u sick being a stnth3tic forgiven chemical.  Beef liver in many amounts has always proven beneficial with amazing health effects yet is 6 times over limit of rda... Ya rda safe limits of synthetic forms...

Always natural always Vit d from cod liver oil or soft gels etc .

thinkinht

• Prince
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 08:56:46 AM »

LOJ the multi vitamin you mentioned is very good. It would be perfect if not for the form of vitamin A. Beta carotene has proven to play a role in cancer formation/propagation by hindering the body's ability to absorb other forms of vitamin A.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19876916

I would take it with some vitamin A rich food to counter the effect, or not take it at all.

In general I don't like multivitamins they do more harm than good, what once should do is run his diet through cronometer.Com to see what micronutrients are missing then supplement what's missing with the correct forms etc. Let me know if you want more info about this.

Mister14

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 01:33:20 PM »

this is SO AWESOME. They have been my favorite company for at least 6 years. their multi, omega zyme and Primal defence have been part of my personal supplement regimen and certain clients when needed. This is amazing.

grapple47

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 02:41:22 AM »

there raw protein is the only powder I will use. Vegan protein with a great profile and almost no taste so you know its not filled with shit.

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2014, 08:08:45 PM »

I just bought some of that perfect food raw cocoa greens.

I didn't realize this was the same product that LOJ bought. awesome

Im going to say getting whole food greens is probably optimal,

but then again I don't know for sure, they freeze dry the nutrients and its a very wide array of phytochemicals fruits and veggies. and pro/pre boitics and digestive enzymes and stuff. either way I probably don't eat enough whole food veggies anyway

top quality products. Garden of life for a way of life

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2014, 11:54:13 PM »

Thanks guys am going to look into this especially if the Big man endorses it

tntryn

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014, 08:19:37 AM »

WOW, I got to check this out.  Its so hard to find a supplement company with our best intentions in mind instead of only profit in their mind...

El Kaiser

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2014, 07:26:35 PM »

i have "raw protein" and "raw meal", red and greens.

really a very good source of nutrients (all of them organics). high quality. theres is no doubt about it.

but for those who dont know that kind products dont expect a great taste. Its not bad exactly, but strange. For most people are disgusting... maybe because they are expecting something like a typical chocolate flavour shake and to be honest its not just like that. In fact, in my opinion its very far from a traditional protein shake taste. good dissolution though.

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 05:10:05 PM »

regarding the perfect foods RAW cocoa greens in the original post,

the internet reviews said it tasted horrible but I think it tastes pretty good.

Inject

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2014, 04:39:44 AM »

Looks like a great company, I will definitely give it a go

ZEUS

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 01:41:58 PM »

i intend to use them from now on

multi vitamin code for men

and green raw perfect food either the powder or the capsules it depends maybe both since i want some kind of choclat shake that is natural to go with my eggwhites i mixed them both and it gives me tons of good shit read the label they realy are the best...those greens and veg juice extracts mixes basically give you EVERYTHING in the vegtable and fruit department with out the need to eat vegtables at all or fruits at all ,, ofcourse i eat them because i like them ...but i don't eat bluberys and i don't eat many greens vegtables actualy i don't think i eat any maybe brokly sometime...and i don't eat many fruits i realy don't..it is perfect for fellas like me and felas at any age that don't pay attention to vegtables much and only like their banans and pineapples lol it gives a total coverage ..NATURAL ORGANIC COVERAGE of everything an athlete needs and its no balonie ...i know it because I FEEL IT

gh15 approved

I will be looking these guys up for sure! thanks gh15
I do not use nor endorse illegal hormones. Any post made by ZEUS is purely for entertainment purposes and the result of a very creative imagination

Juicedupmonkeyman

• Duke
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2014, 05:33:51 AM »

Been a big fan of their men's multi one a day for a while. I was able to get 2 flavors of their green drink on sale recently for a steal and the apple flavor is amazing. The chocolate is your standard chocolate and very good for a green drink. I've also tried the raw meal and find it pretty solid all around and a good healthy option to take on the road.
Follow me while I  (hopefully) qualify and then compete at RUM: http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=38078.0

nico_james

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 01:54:21 AM »

What products do you all recommend?

magnusvv

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 02:01:34 AM »

I don't like to eat my vegetables so I take their Green Superfood capsules.  I felt better and more energetic within a couple days of starting them. 

DaveY

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2014, 07:59:04 PM »

Ordered a probiotic from this company after having read gh15's endorsement and others over the internet too. It's called Primal Defense ULTRA. will report with results.

XPmpnII

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2014, 04:29:41 AM »

very interesting... definitely going to check this out

So, if we're really wanting to still use protein powder for convenience, we can ditch all the BS that you could buy at GNC or any other supplement shop and just get the RAW protein from Garden of Life and that'd work out a lot better and be healthier?

May get some of that then if that's the case... also, I'm terrible about eating greens... love fruit, but I still don't take in as much as I should... might need to look at another one of their products for that
"...and although there will always be some guys who can 'out-hormonize' you, don't let there be guys who out-work you!!" - Lean82

Follow my progress:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=28664.0

GDF-8

• Emperor
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2014, 07:21:38 AM »

very interesting... definitely going to check this out

So, if we're really wanting to still use protein powder for convenience, we can ditch all the BS that you could buy at GNC or any other supplement shop and just get the RAW protein from Garden of Life and that'd work out a lot better and be healthier?

May get some of that then if that's the case... also, I'm terrible about eating greens... love fruit, but I still don't take in as much as I should... might need to look at another one of their products for that

whats the updated status as this being a gh15 approved source still?

Thanks
GDF
I just wanted to let you know I agree 100% about your opinion of vans, he is ruining this place. I followed your posts and saw your pics, you dwarf him in every way, physique etc... and are classy and respectful in all your posts.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up