GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: resveratrol-- the extension of human life-- who wants to live forever?  (Read 6917 times)

jreinhart33333

• WIZARD
Re: resveratrol curcumin
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2015, 06:59:33 AM »

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2015, 08:02:00 PM »

Been reading about these two antioxidants. Seems like they are only effective in injectable version. I actually found a source who has it but I read the pip is ridiculous I don't feel like dealing with that.

Anyone know about an oral or topical version of this stuff?

Suppose to help a lot with inflammation.

I also resvaratrol is a super potent fat burner.

Inflammation gelatingglycine content.

Fatloss xcoconut oil and salt both proven.

Vamplife

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2015, 09:18:25 AM »

Injectable ones are far superior then orals.i have tried orals ones and didn't felt anything so for me it was waste of money.When i have run injectables my blood levels of c reactive protein was lower for about 20 percents and i felt much better on it(1 month trial run).If you decide go oral route the best ones so far for resveratrol is botivia products and for  curcumin would be liposomal version.Never tried topical ones so cant comment on it.Also injectable magnesium is very good.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: resveratrol-- the extension of human life-- who wants to live forever?
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2016, 11:37:44 PM »

this thread belng in here big time!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 06:03:06 PM »

Resveratrol is an insanely potent antioxidant. I have several clients on it alongside liposomal vitamins (e,c,a,d,and some even b vitamins). You wont believe how quickly the body regenerates. I have one parctucular case of severe neurodermitis and other skin issues. I put her on liposomal vitamin e,a,c plus liposomal resveratrol and within a month her body healed, completely.

Resveratrol as fatburner is kinda right, it works through different pathways tho. Think of it as spending more energy for cell renewal. You dont need to inject it, you can make yourself a liposomal version.

If people are interested i am willing to help you to create your own vitamin and antioxidant stack via liposomal carriers. Its not that expensive and helps in the long run.

The insulin sensitivity is again related to the cell renewal. Leucine triggers anabolism, resveratrol kinda allows the body to use more energy for exactly that.

I will write a stack for a long life in this section.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2016, 02:21:08 AM »

^what do you think about adding resveratrol to hormones? does it hinder gains? i cant belive i used the word hinder lol ,, seriously though many athletes report they didn't like it because it reduced igf..

what do you think?

also where can you get the best for the money? anyone has it in bulk for good deals?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

wwfbtgtf2003

• WIZARD

I'm sure you remember a fella by the moniker Animal?  Back in the days, 2003 maybe, he had an injectable version, along with curcumin.  I remember it was dosed high, one thing I noticed right away, any pain from old injuries would disappear.  This wouldn't happen though taken orally even at a high dose. 

Yes the same Animal that invented the Fina kit.

WW

djufo

• WIZARD

I'm still looking for somebody that offers inj. curcumin and resveratrol. I could get the ***** and make it myself but don't have the time to dedicate for that...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up