GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the vitamins ...minerals....herbs....and whatever belong in this section  (Read 4203 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it

lets have a vitamin and mineral threads where each will be discusses...like with hormones when we discuss trenbolona and equipona...we will do it about vitamins and minerals

i will go and write titles to threads i will leave them open i wont write anything and you all will post as fill them with goodie postings...please pleaaaaaaaaaaaase be original and don't bring only shit you can copy and paste but hands on HANDS ON ...remember my friends we are doing this for next generations...if i wanted to read books about vitamins i would go to the library but i preferd to actualy fuck the librarian since she was hot so i skipped on reading books this is why i prefer hands on my friends..

if you have written books stuff cpy patse you can also put it but also bring HANDS ON ...combo of both will be magnifico

mods and lean and rest of you see i didn't put all help me and make a tread title...i know i don't even know the names of the herbs lol i will start with simple things like vitamins...you the members continue with adding threads about natural substances that helped you IN YOU fitness and bodybuilding life and health in general

gh15
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it

now remember...we are bodybuilders and fitness men and women.. we also athletes...we want to concentrate on the SPORTS AND OUR CHOSEN SPORT which is bodybuilding

so when you bring information relate it to bodybuilding ,,,its good to brign general information too its all good ...but we are bodybuilders here that always think in hormone terms...we always think about what this can do for us...REAL DOING NOT BALONIE...so consider this

gh15
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: [1]   Go Up