GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: TOP 10 Supplements!  (Read 26359 times)

Tunabrah

• King
Re: TOP 10 Supplements!
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2014, 06:51:08 PM »

I am a big fan of John Meadows. He is one of the most knowledgeable fellas in regards to micronutirents and health improvement.

I learned from him the great properties from coconut oil.

Coconut oil has lauric acid which will be converted by the body in monolaurin which improves the cells membranes ability to avoid virus penetration.
Actually monolaurin is given to aids patients in order to improve their immune system.

You can only get lauric acid from two sources, one is coconut the other is.... breast milk lol

brb gotta find some pregnant girls willing to donate breast milk

Datbulk

• Junior
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2014, 07:28:18 PM »

5 htp when cutting, vitamin c when poisoning to lose weight, fish oil, end.

Jelet

• WIZARD
  • RIP Focused.
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2014, 04:02:15 PM »

This thread is very nice! Definitely have to jot down some of these supplements and purchase them.

My supplemet stash for my health right now is
NAC- i use for my liver because even on cruising or even when naturally, my liver enzymes are always elevated off the charts. i have a bad liver...  I take 3-4 Pills a day  blasting. And cruising, i use 2 pills a day.

Orange triad multi//( i take only 4 pills a dya instead of 6)
Fish Oil-- i eat these things like candy.. like 10 a day...  ( i use the brand that they sell at walmart...)
Zinc-i dont eat much zinc in my diet so i supplement. i cut the pill in half.. because to much zinc at once gives me stomach ache for some reason ( so i get 25 mg a day, but you could take more.. i just dont because of my stomach issues)
niacin(flush free)-- this helped with my bloodpressure within 2 weeks. i bought this when my bloodpressure was 142 than it lowered to 128 .. i take 1 pill a day( the recommended serving size)
red yeast rice(good for cholesterol) I take  3 of htese a day. they recommend 2-3 a day.
 Coenzyme Q10 (just started taking this, i heard its good for blood pressure)
vitamin e(good for skin). i take 200 mg a day
Vitamin D(i read alot of people are low on vitamin d levels).. 5,000 IU day
cod liver oil (optional.. but i take it anyways because i dont eat alot of veggies...high in vitamin A.. but careful because to much vitamin a can be toxic). i take 1 pill a day
MSM powder(great for joints! 5 grams a day)

But Im going to be ordering some of the supplements listed in this thread like Iodine. I had no clue 90% were at deficient.

Also earlier in this thread gh15 mentioned creatine, gh15 is correct. there are MANY studies on creatine showing how it is harmful to the kidneys!!!  us bodybuilders  do not want this. creatine is not worth any small tiny tiny bit of gains for the stress it puts on our kidneys. there are many studies on this that show the harmful effects of creatine. i can easily pull one up in a few seconds if anyone wants.. 
just search pubmed. creatine kidneys. it is harmful and the gains from creatine and AAS are nothing noticeable! CREATINE will kill your kidneys slowly!!

EDIT: just a quick search and heres one study out of like 15... on creatine being harmful..

"In an otherwise healthy adolescent, intestitial nephritis (ie., kidney disease) developed when supplementing with creatine. Improvement of kidney function followed avoidance of creatine" (Koshy KM, Griswold E, Schneeberger EE. Interstitial nephritis in a patient taking creatine. New England Journal of Medicine 1999; 340: 814-5.).
"Still, there are some disturbing individual reports of kidney problems in some users. Interstitial nephritis, a serious kidney condition, developed in an otherwise healthy young man supplementing with 20 grams of creatine per day.17 Improvement in kidney function followed discontinuation of creatine, suggesting that creatine supplementation was the cause of this man's kidney disease." (Pritchard NR, Kaira PA. Renal dysfunction accompanying oral creatine supplements. Lancet 1998; 351:1252-3.) "

My opinion is that it isn't going to make enough of a difference when you are on AAS. so not worth putting stress on your kidneys.

edit:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21411845

Elevated plasma creatinine due to creatine ethyl ester use.

Creatine is a nutritional supplement widely used in sport, physical fitness training and bodybuilding. It is claimed to enhance performance. We describe a case in which serum creatinine is elevated due to the use of creatine ethyl esther. One week after withdrawal, the plasma creatinine had normalised. There are two types of creatine products available: creatine ethyl esther (CEE) and creatine monohydrate (CM). Plasma creatinine is not elevated in all creatine-using subjects. CEE , but not CM, is converted into creatinine in the gastrointestinal tract. As a result the use of CEE may be associated with elevated plasma creatinine levels. Since plasma creatinine is a widely used marker for renal function, the use of CEE may lead to a false assumption of renal failure.

tomcat1239

• WIZARD
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2014, 01:41:17 AM »

Well I'll start by adding my favourite natural supplement which is Melatonin.

Melatonin is infact the 'sleep hormone.' Your pineal gland produces this hormone when you enter into deep stages of sleep. Supplementing it is easy, take 3-5mg around 10-20 minutes before bed, usually I put a 3mg tablet under my tongue so it works faster. Since supplementing with melatonin I've noticed I fall asleep much quicker and have deeper sleeps (including unusual dreams.) Melatonin supplementation is very cheap (100 x 3mg tablets for $3-5) and considered to be safe.

PROS:
Deeper sleep
Fall asleep faster
Helps you relax before bed
Safe to use when needed
Cheap
Enter REM sleep faster, essential for proper recovery

CONS:
Some people may feel groggier in the morning
Don't want to use nightly, may suppress natural melatonin production if used every night.

Some evidence supporting my experience:

Does melatonin work?

Melatonin is likely effective for several sleep issues, research shows. Studies show melatonin can encourage sleep in children who suffer from insomnia related to autism, mental retardation and other central nervous system disorders, according to the National Institutes of Health. In 2001, double-blind study of 20 children with developmental disabilities showed all but two children fell asleep faster when taking melatonin compared with a placebo.

There is some evidence that melatonin may help cancer medications fight tumors and decrease the side effects of cancer treatment. One study of cells in a test tube found melatonin reduced the growth of slowly-metastatic breast cancer cells, meaning cancer cells that slowly start to spread to other types of tissue. Melatonin also reduced the growth of non-metastatic breast cancer cells, according to the paper published in 2001 in the journal Bioelectromagnetics.

The only other natural supplements I use are fish oil, ZMA, multivitamin and testosterone lol.. however with a balanced diet I do feel these are unnecessary (except the test :D) and effects aren't really noticeable... there is alot of evidence to also suggest that ZMA supplementation before bed helps deeper sleep so usually I'll supplement that with 3mg melatonin.

I agree completely i love me some melatonin dont use it to often since i dont wanna become relant on it.

4l154135

• Emperor
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2014, 02:49:21 AM »

vit d3, vit c, usually vit k2 to help with d3:calcium ratio

fish oil always

low dose beta sitosterol usually to help with cholesterol

caffeine pre workout some times

bodybuilders on 90's = pre workout is coffe, orange juice and some eggs

bodybuilders 2010's era = pre workout is ephedrine, caffeine, peptides, hgh, slin, vitamin c, clen, tren suspension, test suspension, dianabol, superdrol and EPO

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2014, 04:21:32 AM »

This thread is very nice! Definitely have to jot down some of these supplements and purchase them.

NAC- i use for my liver because even on cruising or even when naturally, my liver enzymes are always elevated off the charts. i have a bad liver...  I take 3-4 Pills a day  blasting. And cruising, i use 2 pills a day.

Fish Oil-- i eat these things like candy.. like 10 a day...  ( i use the brand that they sell at walmart...)
Zinc-i dont eat much zinc in my diet so i supplement. i cut the pill in half.. because to much zinc at once gives me stomach ache for some reason ( so i get 25 mg a day, but you could take more.. i just dont because of my stomach issues)
niacin(flush free)-- this helped with my bloodpressure within 2 weeks. i bought this when my bloodpressure was 142 than it lowered to 128 .. i take 1 pill a day( the recommended serving size)
red yeast rice(good for cholesterol) I take  3 of htese a day. they recommend 2-3 a day.
cod liver oil (optional.. but i take it anyways because i dont eat alot of veggies...high in vitamin A.. but careful because to much vitamin a can be toxic). i take 1 pill a day

But Im going to be ordering some of the supplements listed in this thread like Iodine. I had no clue 90% were at deficient.

Also earlier in this thread gh15 mentioned creatine, gh15 is correct. there are MANY studies on creatine showing how it is harmful to the kidneys!!!  us bodybuilders  do not want this. creatine is not worth any small tiny tiny bit of gains for the stress it puts on our kidneys. there are many studies on this that show the harmful effects of creatine. i can easily pull one up in a few seconds if anyone wants.. 
just search pubmed. creatine kidneys. it is harmful and the gains from creatine and AAS are nothing noticeable! CREATINE will kill your kidneys slowly!!

EDIT: just a quick search and heres one study out of like 15... on creatine being harmful..

"In an otherwise healthy adolescent, intestitial nephritis (ie., kidney disease) developed when supplementing with creatine. Improvement of kidney function followed avoidance of creatine" (Koshy KM, Griswold E, Schneeberger EE. Interstitial nephritis in a patient taking creatine. New England Journal of Medicine 1999; 340: 814-5.).
"Still, there are some disturbing individual reports of kidney problems in some users. Interstitial nephritis, a serious kidney condition, developed in an otherwise healthy young man supplementing with 20 grams of creatine per day.17 Improvement in kidney function followed discontinuation of creatine, suggesting that creatine supplementation was the cause of this man's kidney disease." (Pritchard NR, Kaira PA. Renal dysfunction accompanying oral creatine supplements. Lancet 1998; 351:1252-3.) "

My opinion is that it isn't going to make enough of a difference when you are on AAS. so not worth putting stress on your kidneys.

vitamin A and to much is one of biggest lies of all time i believe.

When it first came about they did a study on pregnanat women. A study where they asked pregnant women what they ate... not actaul study just a questionaire. random women. And they said the women whos diet ate alot of foods with vitamin a. Ended up having a higher risk of birth defects. Good study isnt it?,.,.

Mean while there have been many studies proving lots of vitamin A to have amazing benefits. FROM FOOD.

bodybuidlesr of past and normal people ahve eaten liver in high amounts for long times. With only good effects. You never see people having problems eating lots of liver. I forgot the amount i myself get with liver 120000 iu i think for amount i eat.

anyways no ever has there been reproted bad effects from vitamin a thats nautlra. ONLY SYNTHETIC UN NATURAL FORMS LIKE ALL VITAMINS IS THERE BAD EFFECTS ALWAYS ALWAYS>

Vitamin has i believe two reported bad effects from to much vitamin a from natural sources. study from man who ate polar bear liver which is tested at 2.3 billion i believe iu of vitamin a.... so... really i mean bdoybuildesr of past have eating a pound of liver a day for years and normal people who enjoy it namely other cultures. cod liver oil is good for you natural source!

niacin alwys cycle too. Same with red yeast rice like other fella in antoher thread maybe it was you. Had very toxic liver values. These vitamisn take cholesterole out of blood n into liver where it realy strains it. Always cycle these vitamin short period of times

Jelet

• WIZARD
  • RIP Focused.
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2014, 04:55:20 AM »

thanks for the info taeian. you know your shit!

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2014, 09:01:42 AM »

thanks for the info taeian. you know your shit!

It's. Ridiculous the stuff we get told from bullshit studies like one I mention above. a questiinare is not a study. It's sad really.

Vitamin from natural sources its a top top vitamin . Vitamin a that is. Take that cod liver oil like candy n experiance many benefits. However I get most mine from beef liver instead like stated either form is good .

This is why many cultures give pregnant women the prise meat of liver since they knew it was most nutrient dense. Before every other child came out with birth defects like in America.

Which is neat since almost all r related to micronutrients. such as mental retardation children were noted to have b6 levels I forget three times as high or more. While we know to much b6 leads to neuropathy problems in normal people as well proven. And to high b6 is lack of conversion enzymes like b2 n others. These shit diet these mothers eat of bread cheese n coffee n one or two other items . We all see it daily with friends n family we know what they eat n what they don't eat. Were our own illness.

Shred

• WIZARD
  • Dedication
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2014, 11:09:43 PM »

vitamin A and to much is one of biggest lies of all time i believe.

When it first came about they did a study on pregnanat women. A study where they asked pregnant women what they ate... not actaul study just a questionaire. random women. And they said the women whos diet ate alot of foods with vitamin a. Ended up having a higher risk of birth defects. Good study isnt it?,.,.

Mean while there have been many studies proving lots of vitamin A to have amazing benefits. FROM FOOD.

bodybuidlesr of past and normal people ahve eaten liver in high amounts for long times. With only good effects. You never see people having problems eating lots of liver. I forgot the amount i myself get with liver 120000 iu i think for amount i eat.

anyways no ever has there been reproted bad effects from vitamin a thats nautlra. ONLY SYNTHETIC UN NATURAL FORMS LIKE ALL VITAMINS IS THERE BAD EFFECTS ALWAYS ALWAYS>

Vitamin has i believe two reported bad effects from to much vitamin a from natural sources. study from man who ate polar bear liver which is tested at 2.3 billion i believe iu of vitamin a.... so... really i mean bdoybuildesr of past have eating a pound of liver a day for years and normal people who enjoy it namely other cultures. cod liver oil is good for you natural source!

niacin alwys cycle too. Same with red yeast rice like other fella in antoher thread maybe it was you. Had very toxic liver values. These vitamisn take cholesterole out of blood n into liver where it realy strains it. Always cycle these vitamin short period of times

Out of curiosity, how much liver do you eat on average?

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2014, 12:18:38 AM »

I.use liver powder. Not defattened. I put it in orange juice and u don't taste anything just smell dog food.

Before workout two tablespoons. It's amazing like in studies with rats the rats not fed liver drowned in a barrel of water in 12 mins or something. The rats fed liver swam for over two hrs before they stopped the study. Like Vince gironda was on about liver tablets. They make u in the gym want to keep going n going.

So if ur going use it once a day that's a fine dose. I'll have to go check what two tablespoons equals to ounces of fresh liver that hasn't been extracted of all water.

I was about ago having threw tablespoons three tines a day to even test on myself if I felt any over toxic symptoms. I felt great. Then again knew it wouldn't do anything since many European cultures will eat hefty amounts of liver.

Let me.re do the math two tablespoons gives u a nice size liver regardless. It's basicially the world's best super food. Containing all vitamin mienrla ud need to eat 5 or more lbs of vegtablea n fruits a day.

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2014, 12:23:17 AM »

It should aprox be 5 x less. Without water.

Equaling 30 grams dry powder should equate to 150 grams of fresh liver.

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2014, 12:35:34 AM »

There is a neat study I forget his name and a crew member spent 11 or so yrs with the Eskimo eatinf nothing. But what they ate.

Three to four meals a day of animal parts. Averaging I beleuve 300 grams fat a day. And 2600 to 3000 calories a day. Funny as on this diet he had lost about 10kg as well assuming all bodyfat. They had a carb intake about 15 grams a day if I recall correctly just enufd to stay out of ketosis but some times they were in ketosis they said.

Anyways one of things he noted was his hair thickening regrowing.  They ate all parts of the animal. But suffered no ill effects no having any vegetable etc. Think of other carnivores who rely on the animal sources nothing else.

Eating just muscle meat ull lack things organs is the nutrient power house for health.

End point I think ketosis is bad and not healthily myself. Even noted in his notes they felt ill when entering ketosis .

I think u should always for health enter low carb for abit to help regain insulin sensitivtt n for health lower carb is good long term. Lower carb not as in 15 grams much.higher of course. But were ressilliant its ok if we want to have our bulls of 600 carbs for short while but always take that break here n there n regain your health abit.

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2014, 05:48:12 AM »

I.use liver powder. Not defattened. I put it in orange juice and u don't taste anything just smell dog food.

Before workout two tablespoons. It's amazing like in studies with rats the rats not fed liver drowned in a barrel of water in 12 mins or something. The rats fed liver swam for over two hrs before they stopped the study. Like Vince gironda was on about liver tablets. They make u in the gym want to keep going n going.

So if ur going use it once a day that's a fine dose. I'll have to go check what two tablespoons equals to ounces of fresh liver that hasn't been extracted of all water.

I was about ago having threw tablespoons three tines a day to even test on myself if I felt any over toxic symptoms. I felt great. Then again knew it wouldn't do anything since many European cultures will eat hefty amounts of liver.

Let me.re do the math two tablespoons gives u a nice size liver regardless. It's basicially the world's best super food. Containing all vitamin mienrla ud need to eat 5 or more lbs of vegtablea n fruits a day.

I just started to eat liver of beef everyday. Here in germany 16 ounces (450gr) cost about 2$ which is NOTHING. I split it over 2 days, take my k2 with it.

I already feel different I must say. Also tastes so fucking good. No need for liver powder for me. I will eat it for now and later on switch to maybe 2-3 times a week.

What you say about "keep going and going". Funny thing I just told my friend about it today. I feel like I can go on forever. I have so much drive in the gym.

Today we went swimming and I was BY FAR the fastest and surprised by myself. Don't know if all of this is because of the liver but I swam 500 meters in 12 minutes. I was a beast!!! also in the training.

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2014, 11:14:22 AM »

I just started to eat liver of beef everyday. Here in germany 16 ounces (450gr) cost about 2$ which is NOTHING. I split it over 2 days, take my k2 with it.

I already feel different I must say. Also tastes so fucking good. No need for liver powder for me. I will eat it for now and later on switch to maybe 2-3 times a week.

What you say about "keep going and going". Funny thing I just told my friend about it today. I feel like I can go on forever. I have so much drive in the gym.

Today we went swimming and I was BY FAR the fastest and surprised by myself. Don't know if all of this is because of the liver but I swam 500 meters in 12 minutes. I was a beast!!! also in the training.

I belive it same with me if I don't take it that day its a normal workout. When I do take it its set after set perfection you feel your at your peak. Faster ans stronger. Beleube Vince gironda said there was something in it meat didn't have for performance.

Also the powerlifter current one who blends up I think a pound before training lol. Anyone know who that is I forget.

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2014, 12:13:57 PM »

HazZzard777 and taeian I just wanted to say thanks for all the great information.

Reading through your guys' post got me started and now I am taking all sorts of goodies.

liver powder, cod liver oil, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, all that good stuff.

today was day one of the idoine/co supplements. I started out with 100mg lugol's right off the bat. I felt super clam for about 2 hours, then took a nap, woke up feeling a little sick, but then soon felt better and became incredibly hungry. no bad detox symptoms except for the short upset stomach and I think I am holding some water now.

either way thanks again and I am excited to see what happens  ;D

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2014, 03:13:06 PM »

HazZzard777 and taeian I just wanted to say thanks for all the great information.

Reading through your guys' post got me started and now I am taking all sorts of goodies.

liver powder, cod liver oil, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, all that good stuff.

today was day one of the idoine/co supplements. I started out with 100mg lugol's right off the bat. I felt super clam for about 2 hours, then took a nap, woke up feeling a little sick, but then soon felt better and became incredibly hungry. no bad detox symptoms except for the short upset stomach and I think I am holding some water now.

either way thanks again and I am excited to see what happens  ;D

taeian really is such a valuable member here!

Focused you look very healthy in your pic (if that is you). No acne, no receding hairline, very THIN skin and a happy smile. Seems like everything is in a good balance.

That means you should not experience a bad detox like me, who lived the first 18 years of his life solely on bread and pasta products and soda.

Remember to take your Selenium in higher dose (400-800mg) if you have 100mg Iodine and for the detox Vitamin C 3-5gr IF it hits you, but you will feel it.

A little stomach bloat can be detox, if the body gets overburdened with toxins he stores them under the skin with waterbloat. In the beginning maybe try 3 days on the iodine and 3 days off so you give yourself some time to recover. Everybody carries at least SOME bromide, chloride, flouride and heavy metals so that will all come out.

Coconut Oil I fry every thing in it now. Put my liver and chicken in it, my banana-egg pancakes in the morning, if anything it has made me leaner. And I really go over the top with it at the moment.

Baking soda only alone, I try to take it 45min pre workout. So I eat the last meal 2-3 hours before training.

As I already said, you look VERY healthy and if you incorporate all those things it will help you maintain that. You can however drop the iodine dose in 1-2 months and other vitamins and minerals

In another thread you said you had gyno? Is it from AAS use or puberty? If it's from puberty look into copper toxicity along with zinc and molybdenum.

skittles

• WIZARD
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2014, 04:12:08 PM »

right now i can only get coconut milk, but i drink like half a can a day.

will this work, to a lesser extent, or is there nothign special about the oil and milk will be fine?
modern medicine is great when your dying from a big wound or something.  But chronic illness is just skyrocketting now. we are living longer but with more chronic disease.

as you might have noticed, i am not a doctor.

fat bitches = more adipose tissue = more estrogen = less logic = ignore on sight

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2014, 10:17:08 PM »

right now i can only get coconut milk, but i drink like half a can a day.

will this work, to a lesser extent, or is there nothign special about the oil and milk will be fine?

No. You need the oil. Specially for thyroid optimal health.

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2014, 03:18:23 AM »

Focused you look very healthy in your pic (if that is you). No acne, no receding hairline, very THIN skin and a happy smile. Seems like everything is in a good balance.
Yeah that?s me 21 years old. I have never really had ache problems. No receding hareline. and yeah the thinnest of thin skin. Im blessed with that one.

That means you should not experience a bad detox like me, who lived the first 18 years of his life solely on bread and pasta products and soda.
I admit I was nervous taking 100mg but I heard sometimes people get less detox symptoms the higher the dose. So I went all out and turned out fine.

Remember to take your Selenium in higher dose (400-800mg) if you have 100mg Iodine and for the detox Vitamin C 3-5gr IF it hits you, but you will feel it.
I just got my selenium in today, yesterday I ate 10 brazil nuts just to make sure lol.

A little stomach bloat can be detox, if the body gets overburdened with toxins he stores them under the skin with waterbloat. In the beginning maybe try 3 days on the iodine and 3 days off so you give yourself some time to recover. Everybody carries at least SOME bromide, chloride, flouride and heavy metals so that will all come out.
Thanks for the advice! I dont plan on staying on 100mg year round or anything. This is day 2. Im going to take another 100mg (16 drops of 5% lugols) Im pretty excited to see what happens.

Coconut Oil I fry every thing in it now. Put my liver and chicken in it, my banana-egg pancakes in the morning, if anything it has made me leaner. And I really go over the top with it at the moment.
Yeah that stuff is pretty tasty. I have the ?Garden of life? brand because it has a good rep around this board. but I might switch to a cheaper product next time. My cod liver oil is Garden of life to haha

Baking soda only alone, I try to take it 45min pre workout. So I eat the last meal 2-3 hours before training.
Baking soda not with apple cider vinegar? See my plan was to take baking soda once in morning and once at night, and take my apple cider vinegar with meal one and two (I only eat twice a day intermittent fasting style) But this morning I decdided to try baking soda and apple cider vingar in the same glass empty stomach, I felt fine for about an hour and then sickness hit me quick. Out of no where I ran to the bath room and vomited. I felt fine afterward and took my pre work out and did squats. Either way my instincts tell me not to mix those two together anymore.

As I already said, you look VERY healthy and if you incorporate all those things it will help you maintain that. You can however drop the iodine dose in 1-2 months and other vitamins and minerals
Thanks man! Ill be lifting weights when I am 190 years old! haha

In another thread you said you had gyno? Is it from AAS use or puberty? If it's from puberty look into copper toxicity along with zinc and molybdenum.
My gyno is from AAS. I was chubby as a kid but went through puberty no problems. Tren gave me gyno but mast+nolva are slowly shrinking my lumps. Ill let you know how it goes.

I read a lot of taeian?s posts on copper toxicity. I am taking both zinc and molybdenum as of right now I hope it speeds up the process of gyno reversal. I believe it will actually, I live on a western diet and eat junk food just like everyone else, I ate even more junk when I was younger.

Western diet is so bad for us lol. I started using AAS a month before I turned 21 and got my blood work done as a natural. Both estrogen and testosterone were below normal range. I was like wtf I qualify for HRT? I blame growing up on fast food and cereal. That just reinforced my willingness to blast and cruise. 

Ripped

• WIZARD
  • #trincaessamerdatoda
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2014, 03:31:08 AM »

Vitamin C (1-3 gr daily - After waking up / workout and before bed)

Vitamin D3 (5,000 UI)

Magnesium (800mg daily)

Complex B (one cap. daily)

Silymarin (2 caps daily)

Hawthorn Berry (1gr daily)

Omegas (something like 1500 EPA and 1000 DHA)

+ plus multivitamin (like optimen or something similar)

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2014, 07:49:02 AM »

Focused go.into.your diet growing up.

And your diet now.

Your still.young if.I recall. I was perfect health like basically all teenagers until end of teenagers years then it all piled up. Examples as most hair loss always hits right after teenager years. It seems that's the point where the body has enough.

But I feel you eat pretty healthy right now. And you seem to go very low calorie on your cut? Which is a big player for health all around. I believe you were cutting on 1000 calories?

A recent studie showed how good low calorie diet is for health. Within two weeks all diabetic type two patients had reversed there insulin resistance within two weeks on a 900 calorie diet. Which is pretty easy to see. You are barely stressing your body with that little calories.

You look in perfect health. So it'll be nice for people to see. How bad was your diet growing up? Most who even are abit over weight still seemed to have some fair amounts nutritious foods .

I myself lived off sugar. I generally got what I want which was bad. My breakfast consumed of a few bowls of cereal the kinds with marsh mellowa. Lunch would always a be a pizza slice and a soda or two elementary school and highschool. Basically a everyday routine.

Also a everyday routine would be me getting two dollars off my mother to walk to the store ans squire myself a two liter of Pepsi. If I got enough for two bottles I'd consume both two liters in one day. Then once I got a job later teens everyday was take out twice and aometiems a twelve pack of soda.

The funny fact is living off sugar I was still always 140lbs very skinny.

Basically perfect western diet of people on the go who love fast food. Expect my meals wernt McDonald's breakfast and burger king dinner mine was pizza and Wendy's generally always with refills of soda during the meals huge addiction for me.

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2014, 08:25:24 AM »

Focused go.into.your diet growing up.

And your diet now.

Your still.young if.I recall. I was perfect health like basically all teenagers until end of teenagers years then it all piled up. Examples as most hair loss always hits right after teenager years. It seems that's the point where the body has enough.

But I feel you eat pretty healthy right now. And you seem to go very low calorie on your cut? Which is a big player for health all around. I believe you were cutting on 1000 calories?

A recent studie showed how good low calorie diet is for health. Within two weeks all diabetic type two patients had reversed there insulin resistance within two weeks on a 900 calorie diet. Which is pretty easy to see. You are barely stressing your body with that little calories.

You look in perfect health. So it'll be nice for people to see. How bad was your diet growing up? Most who even are abit over weight still seemed to have some fair amounts nutritious foods .

I myself lived off sugar. I generally got what I want which was bad. My breakfast consumed of a few bowls of cereal the kinds with marsh mellowa. Lunch would always a be a pizza slice and a soda or two elementary school and highschool. Basically a everyday routine.

Also a everyday routine would be me getting two dollars off my mother to walk to the store ans squire myself a two liter of Pepsi. If I got enough for two bottles I'd consume both two liters in one day. Then once I got a job later teens everyday was take out twice and aometiems a twelve pack of soda.

The funny fact is living off sugar I was still always 140lbs very skinny.

Basically perfect western diet of people on the go who love fast food. Expect my meals wernt McDonald's breakfast and burger king dinner mine was pizza and Wendy's generally always with refills of soda during the meals huge addiction for me.

interesting. it sounds like you have made a complete turn around in your diet sense you were younger.

From when I was born until about 8 years old I think I ate pretty decent. Not completely healthy but not terrible. Lots of Mexican food so beans and rice and meat and veggies and cheese and tortillas. (I heard when you are youngest thats when nutrition is most important?)

Then from about age 8-15 or so it was horrible. Cookies and milk was my favorite breakfast. I ate fast food for lunch everyday for a loooong time. My dad worked at a pizza place and always came home with pizza which was no help either.

Then as I got older I became aware that I was fat and I didnt like it. I started trying to eat healthier, my idea of healthy was lettece and apples, I thought cereal was healthy, and I stayed away from soda and fast food.

As time went on I learned more and the difference between protein and carbs and stuff.

Right now: oats are my main source of carbs. Next is canned beans and frozen veggies and I eat a few fruits everday. (I always eat half a grape fruit right when I wake up I have it ready before I go to bed lol thats the only thing I eat for breakfast)

Protein source is a 3 way tie between protein powder, fish, and liquid egg whites. Sometimes canned tuna.

I still eat less nutritious food, ice cream and cookies and chips and pizza

When I started cutting I was cutting on 2000 cals which is 600 below maintenance. Now I am cutting on 1600 most days of the week which is 1000 below maintenance. Yeah 1600 is pretty low for some people. I am short but still. Every Saturday I try not to eat more than 1000 cals all protein besides fruit and veggies. I call it shred day. I have heard the same thing about low calorie diets having health benefits it can drastically lower your LDL/VLDL

But I am so over cutting by now, ready to lean bulk this summer!

P.S. That liver powder must be an acquired taste

Mister14

• WIZARD
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2014, 01:46:28 PM »

excellent information in here. Someone was asking about probiotic??

Garden of Life's Primal defence ultra. Perfect.

I couple that with Omega zyme? digestion becomes out of this world for me. no gas. very little bloat (sometimes in the first couple days) but that is it!

KJSpencer

• WIZARD
  • Over 600% Not Natural.
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2014, 06:13:03 PM »

excellent information in here. Someone was asking about probiotic??

Garden of Life's Primal defence ultra. Perfect.

I couple that with Omega zyme? digestion becomes out of this world for me. no gas. very little bloat (sometimes in the first couple days) but that is it!

I've always found them to be a double edged sword, I have a pretty healthy gut already, and some probiotics seems to wreck havoc with me. My backup is usually a very good (and well sourced) greens drink - or even better make yourself a massive one in the morning. I've found that helps more with my overall gut than any probiotic iv taken.

As for my current "stack"

Multivitamin - Orthocore, the only one I'd ever trust. Look it up if you want more information. Its brilliant. Supplement as and when, as I make sure I get around 10-12 servings of different veg a day.

Green tea extract - A given. Aim for around 2-3 tablets a day, think its 400mg per cap.

Cod liver oil - Nordic naturals liquid - Again, personal one I use, can't be bothered with the caps, takes waaayy too many. Chuck a good few spoonfuls of this a day, keeps me feeling great! Also gets in my vit D.

Liver detoxifier/regen - Blend of various liver supplements and antioxidants, includes NAC and some TUDCA i believe too. Usually run it after a oral cycle, and sometimes slightly before, just for general liver health.

Also getting liver tablets after reading this thread!

Beverly 40 Liver tablets - Does anyone have any feedback on them? They seem to be the only real decent ones out there. (I can't find any good powder from any brand I really trust - theres a severe lack of them I might add! :P)

ZEUS

• WIZARD
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2014, 02:22:43 PM »

FISH OILS
A GOOD MULTI
GREENS (NOT SURE IF I CAN NAME THE BRAND)
I do not use nor endorse illegal hormones. Any post made by ZEUS is purely for entertainment purposes and the result of a very creative imagination

Kooney

• WIZARD
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2014, 09:05:43 AM »

no order, its all good to me, some off the top of my head

cinnamon - helps with insulin sensitivity, lower blood sugar

turmeric - helps insulin sensitivity, lowers blood sugar

coconut oil - good for skin, hair, thyroid

ACV with mother - good for skin, hair, gut health

niacinamid - good for depression, anxiety

magnesium - helps with insulin sensitivity

zinc - natural ai

portman1

• Prince
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2014, 02:28:06 AM »

I swear by Nova Forme Cytogreens. I feel a night/day difference when I use them compared to when I don't. Not too terribly expensive either.

megadwarf1

• WIZARD
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2014, 02:54:52 AM »

Coconut oil
ACV
Cinnamon
Iodine
Brazil nuts
zinc

There is a lot of stuff written down on here on these supps the ones I wouldn't go without are definitely coconut oil, acv mostly use it as conditioner and lugols iodione(  I sleep like a fucking baby when I take it before bed)

Vamplife

• WIZARD
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2015, 09:30:21 AM »

Main staple that i run for health
1-Multi vit organic food based one(kind organics multi for men)
2-fish oil( pharmaceutical one-omacor)
3-Injectable magnesium sulphate(pharmaceutical one)
4-inectable SAM-E pharmaceutical one(not always)

i am trying to avoid all this multi million supplements BS cause they are lacking control and nearly always  not effective.After a lot of money i spent on the top range supplement companies.

be1994

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2017, 07:52:25 PM »

1. Kelp (iodine source)
2. Selenium
3. Garlic extraxt
4. Magnesium
5. Taurine
6. Vitamin d3
7. Grape seed extract
8. Cod liver oil
9. ACV
10. Beef gelatin

theres about 3 more but only top 10

All of these contribute greatly to my health - never felt better in my life than when using these supplements along side a healthy diet
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up