GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: TOP 10 Supplements!  (Read 26244 times)

Poloneus

• WIZARD
  • Have questions? PM me!
Re: TOP 10 Supplements!
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 04:58:02 AM »

Ginko Biloba: Increases bloodflow to your brain and increases short term memory

Unsaturated fats such as FISH OILS: Brain fertilizer, and great for your heart as well.

Tudca: This really should be obvious...

Milk Thistle: Only in very heavy doses, and has to be over 80% silybum extract

Cinnamon: It's in the bible... and it works just as well as stated.

Pharma GABA: This will calm you like no bodies business... awesome on EQ!

Potassium: Anybody who takes stimulants of any sort should be taking this... You know that "flutter feeling" your heart gets when you accidentally take to much of a stimulant... caffeine, pre workout, et cetera... This will help out like you wouldnt believe.

Dbol+Proviron combo: SEX SEX SEX  8)
If your body uses the chemical then its obviously natural.

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2014, 06:57:16 AM »

Dear lean, I hope this meets your expectations.

The following supplements made the top 10 because they are supplements I recommend to everyone. (not just bodybuilders) Furthermore, they are all cheap (relatively), healthy, and safe.

FOCUSED'S TOP 10 SUPPLEMENTS:

#1. Cocoa powder

Dose: 
5grams-25grams daily (dose dependent health benefits)

Benefits:
Increased blood flow
Improved mood/cognition
Anti-lipid absorption properties
Increased intestine bacterial count

My experience:
I use cocoa power extremely often. It is cheap and tastes amazing on oatmeal, ice cream, etc? I have also tried cocoa nibs, (crunchy bits of raw cocoa) I prefer cocoa powder but they are both good. (combined with food gives a very chocolaty taste, they are less tasty by themselves) 5 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder is 12 calories and is plenty to give a dish a distinct chocolate flavor. (I use 20 grams lol)

Cocoa is high in flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. Cocoa increases neurotransmitters, and is healthy for the cardiovascular system and cholesterol.
I learned this on the first day of my exercise physiology class: Cocoa contains the flavanol epicatechin. Epicatechin is an exercise mimetic, meaning it mimics some of the benefits of exercise. Epicatechin can mimic exercise by itself, but it is more beneficial when combined with exercise. Epicatechin is one of the main four Green Tea Catechins.

I am not bashing resveratrol, but I read epicatechin has more neuroprotective effects than resveratrol.

Many of the benefits of cocoa are lost when it is processed. I recommended unsweetened unprocessed natural cocoa powder. (avoid getting cocoa processed with alkali) 

http://examine.com/supplements/Cocoa+Extract/
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/sweets/5471/2

#2. Cinnamon

Dose:

1-6 grams daily. Taken with carbohydrates. 
EDIT: cassia is always preferred for the bodybuilder

Benefits:
Increases insulin sensitivity. (and secondary benefits. There is some evidence cinnamon lowers LDL)

My Experience:
Get cassia. Cassia cinnamon is the one with the most benefits. It is also the one that may be more toxic, but do not even worry about toxicity. Cinnamon never killed anybody.

Ceylon is generally more expensive, and tastes better to most people. There are fewer benefits with Ceylon, so only use this one for taste.

I love cinnamon and it goes great with my cocoa powder! I just put as much as I want on my food for taste and do not worry about dosing. (I use a lot)

Caps or powder are fine. (assuming that you take the same amount) Freshness determines the potency. I prefer to put it on my food because I love the taste.

http://examine.com/supplements/Cinnamon/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BhZrco86qNs

#3 Garlic

Dose:
Aged garlic extract 500-7000mg daily. I recommend 2000mg.
Minimum for raw garlic is a single a clove daily.
Don't be retarded, but also don't worry about toxicity.

Benefits:
Increased HDL/Decreased LDL
Decreased blood pressure
Lowers risk of arterial plaque growth
Decreased liver enzymes
Lowers risk for cancers
Lowers risk for prostate hypertrophy
Improved immune system
Helps preserve bone mass/good for teeth
Neurological benefits (mood)
Decreased risk of diabetes (evidence that garlic is synergistic with metformin)

My experiences:
The most common types of garlic as a supplement are:  Raw garlic, Dry garlic powder, Aged garlic extract, and Garlic oil.
After much reading I recommend aged garlic extract for both the most convenience, and the most health benefits. If you choose a different form of garlic supplement, make sure you research it.

Raw garlic will give a kick to anything that is too bland. The best way to cut these is crush a clove with the side of the knife, then cut into small pieces. You can also use dry garlic powder.

Microwaving garlic will destroy some of the beneficial compounds, but grilling and roasting should be fine.

Store fresh garlic at room temperature, preferably in a dark area, with good air circulation so that the garlic can breathe. Bulbs can stay fresh up to 10 weeks stored properly. Cloves removed from bulb are fresh for 3-10 days.

http://examine.com/supplements/Garlic/
http://letstalknutrition.com/hh-feb10-aged-garlic-extract-part1/

#4 Turmeric

Dose:

300mg combined with 400mg black pepper daily.

(Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is glucuronidated. The use of black pepper for enhancing the absorption of glucuronidated supplements is 20mg of the bioactive piperidine. Black pepper contains between 5-10% piperidine)

Benefits:
Increased HDL
Decreased inflammation/pain
Improved blood flow
Decreased risk for prostate Cancer Risk
Improved kidney function
Increased blood nitric oxide (80mg bioavalialble curcumin increased serum NO by 40%)
Improved insulin sensitivity (in insulin resistant people)

My experience:
I was not a big fan of turmeric?s taste at first. The taste grew on me after a few weeks. (I think it is possible for the brain to recognize subconsciously that certain foods are healthy so after a while you start to like the taste. The mind is a powerful thing) If you did not use pepper, you would need so much turmeric to get the benefits and it would ruin your food. Ginger also contains curcumin, but to a lesser degree than turmeric. I buy the cheapest brand name of turmeric. Nothing fancy.

http://examine.com/supplements/Curcumin/

#5 Green Tea

Dose:

Green tea from leaves-as many cups as you can drink
Green tea extract (50% EGCG)-200mg 3 times a day for health. 500mg for increased fat oxidation (fat burning)
(If you take too much extract at once, you will feel sick for a few minutes)

Benefits:
Increased fat oxidation
Decreased LDL/Increased HDL
Improved insulin sensitivity
Decreased blood pressure/Improved blood flow/Decreased heart rate
Good for your skin
Synergistic with Curcumin aka turmeric (they enhance the absorption of each other!)
Synergistic with Vitamin C for anti-oxidant properties
Enhances absorption of Fish Oil
Synergistic with Caffeine and Ephedrine

My experiences:
I want to share what I learned in my exercise physiology class. (The reason why green tea is synergistic with caffeine and ephedrine) Caffeine and ephedrine both increase epinephrine and norepinephrine levels. Green tea catechins inhibit the COMT enzyme, which is responsible for the break down epinephrine and norepinephrine. We have all heard that combining caffeine and ephedrine is like 1+1=3 in terms of synergism. Now throw some green tea in there and increase the half life of epinephrine and norepinephrine and you got your self a great stack. This is my personal PWO. (Caffeine, bronkaid, green tea extract.)

On a different note, my green tea extract is in powder form, and tastes horrible. (even worse then my powdered caffeine) so be prepared for that if you get powdered green tea.

Sipping on green tea packets actually tastes pleasant, but to get the same health benefits as an extract would cost a lot more. And the extract has a longer shelf life.

http://examine.com/supplements/Green+Tea+Catechins/

#6 Vitamin D

Dose:
1000-3000IU per day
The safe upper limit is 10000IU per day
Taken with meals or a source of fat

Benefits:
Improved function of the cardiovascular system
Improved insulin sensitivity
Improved bone density
Decreased risk of many cancers

My thoughts:
I tell people "unless you get as much sun as a cave man, you should be taking vitamin d" Its cheap, safe, and healthy. If you prefer taking a multi-vitamin instead, that is ok with me, as long as you get at least 1000 IU.

#7 Fish Oil

Dose:

1+ grams of combined DHA and EPA per day

Benefits:
Decreased blood pressure
Decreased Inflammation and muscle soreness
Improved cholesterol
STRONGLY lowers triglyceride levels
Decreased cortisol
Improved state of well-being
Synergistic with curcumin aka turmeric (for anti-inflammatory effects and cancer protection)

My thoughts:
First, green tea catechins enhance the absorption of Fish Oil. That is something to keep in mind. It is my understanding that if you want neurological benefits from fish oil (mood) you should supplement with Uridine because it is very synergistic with DHA in the brain

When you buy a product, make sure you look at the amount of DHA and EPA. It does not matter if you are getting 3 grams of "fish oil" what counts is the amount of DHA and EPA.  I suggest using a trusted company, to make sure you are getting whats on the label.

Fish Oil capsules do go bad with time. Fatty acids go rancid. Shelf life depends on the practices of manufacturing the product. (probably not much longer then 6 months at most) As a rule of thumb, if your fish oil stinks its gone bad. Store them in a refrigerator even if the bottle says ?refrigeration not required?. Keeping your fish oil cold is a good thing. Do not buy in bulk, buy new bottles and use them as needed for maximum freshness. Some times fish oils are sitting on the shelves at the store too long before you even buy them.  I am signed up for auto-ship every month with my company. Its a great company, trusted quality, freshly made products, best price I could find. Send me a PM if you are interested.

#8 Vitamin K2

Dose:

200mcg per day if you use MK-7 (aim for at least 90mcg)
Minimum 1000mcg per day if you use MK-4
Very best: 200mcg MK-7, 1000mcg+ MK-4, 1000mcg K1 per day
Taken with a meal and a source of fat. (fat soluble vitamin)

Benefits:
Strong increase in bone mineral density
Regulates blood clotting
Increased insulin sensitivity

Information worth reading!
There are two types of vitamin K. These are K1 and K2.

K1 is the one we get from leafy green veggies. Vitamin K1 does not work on your bones and it does not prevent heart disease, but it is involved in blood clotting.

There are also two main types of K2. These are MK-4 and MK-7. Vitamin K2 helps calcium to go to the right places. It directs calcium to go into your bones instead of your arteries.

Mk-4 is in animal based foods, meat, cheese, egg yolks, butter. MK-4 has a short half life of 1.5 hours. But doses of 1 mg (1000mcg) will have significant benefits.

MK-7 is mainly found in Natto. (Japanese food derived from bacterial fermentation of soybeans) This form stays in your body up to 2 days and is well absorbed. One study showed a 9% reduction in developing heart disease risk with every 10 mcg of MK-7. And 200 mcg per day of MK-7 fully activated the proteins that are dependent on Vitamin K2.

Can we get enough vitamin K2 though our diet? Simple answer. Probably not. If you eat Natto every day, or you live in Japan, you can get enough Vitamin K2. But otherwise you probably need much more vitamin K2. K1 gets converted to K2. So can we just eat a bunch of leafy greens? No. Only about 6% of the Vitamin K1 gets converted to K2.

The adequate intake set by the FDA is only based on the Vitamin K1 requirement to prevent bleeding. It does not account for Vitamin K2 needs for bone health and heart health.

Oh, and most multi-vitamins do not have what you look for in a vitamin K supplement that I just talked about.

Holy crap! I am going to start buying vitamin K! Most brands do not produce their own K2 by fermentation. Most brands buy their K2 from China, India or Japan. Japanese may be preferred due to their high quality standards. Do not skip out on quality. Sadly, this vitamin seems to be a bit more pricy than others. I still recommend it!

#9 Psyllium Husk: (soluble fiber)

Dose:
As needed depending on diet.
5 grams or more with water. You should be able to handle 30 grams at once if you have enough water with it.

Benefits:
The same benefits that all fiber gives:
Decreased LDL
Decreased appetite
Decreased rate of gastric emptying
Improved blood flow
Increased insulin Sensitivity

My thoughts:
You should not need a fiber supplement if your diet is good. When you are cutting calories, I think it is a great supplement. You might not be eating a lot but you should still be getting enough fiber. I have first hand noticed a decrease in hunger when I take it, which is what I want on a cut. Psyllium husk powder is soluble fiber. (The best kind) There are all sorts of recommendations to how much fiber you should be getting. I feel like this is highly individual. Person A might feel bloated with a high fiber diet, and person B will feel that everything runs smoother with 70grams a day. Find out what works for you. I take a scoop if I feel like I did not eat any fiber that day or to help kill my appetite.

I would like to add: My appendix bust when I was 19, so my doctor recommended I take probiotic supplements. (the appendix is one of the places our body contains probiotics) I used high quality probioitcs for that reason, but I never once noticed a difference if when taking them or not. They are not extremely cheap so I eventually quit taking them. However, I really do feel like psyllium husk helps my digestive system. My stool is softer and I feel like my digestive system works better with psyillum husk. This is just my personal experience.

#10 Tren

Thanks for reading. Feel free to PM me.

conn1994

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2014, 07:36:36 AM »

Awesome post focused with a wonderful finish at #10  ;D
Few I've never heard of...will be looking into them
Please Note: Comments made are merely cyber role playing and do not describe intent nor real life.

Poloneus

• WIZARD
  • Have questions? PM me!
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2014, 07:38:44 AM »

#10 isnt a supplement budd budd...

Its an essential nutrient

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2014, 01:02:48 PM »

^ lol corecto!

also you cant overdose on garlic...you cant get poisioned on it and your system wont die on you even if you took 27000 mg a day ...I mean you will becme a garlic lol but that's about it ...

who take 27000 mg a day? lol

15000 mg a day was max  I heard people take

usualy most take 10000mg or less of over all garlic if its pills...the ones who eat bulbs cant get there even if they tried ...but then again some say bulbs fresh ones are beter

still no one get to 30000 mg a day it would be idiotic

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2014, 01:52:34 PM »

also I did sometin I don't do usualy and its erase th e garbage you wrote about creatine

creatine is probably NEXT to glutamine the worst garbage ever that the suplemetn garbage companys brought out ,, its not what this section is about ,,

no push of this garbage here

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2014, 01:54:22 PM »

^ lol corecto!

also you cant overdose on garlic...you cant get poisioned on it and your system wont die on you even if you took 27000 mg a day ...I mean you will becme a garlic lol but that's about it ...

usualy most take 10000mg or less of over all garlic if its pills...the ones who eat bulbs cant get there even if they tried ...but then again some say bulbs fresh ones are beter

gh15 approved

Let me clarify: When I gave those garlic dose recommendations, I did not speak from experience. I went with what research said.

You are probably right that you can not overdose. But you might be slightly harming yourself if you over do it.

I just weighed a whole clove. It was 65 grams. So probably not a good idea to eat a whole bulb everyday lol

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2014, 02:00:42 PM »

another correction is that cinnamon is not created equal and cassia bark is what needed to be taken for insulin sensitivity aka for bodybuild who want the insulin humulin r vials to work better if they became insulin insensitive....

Ceylon worth noting for bodybuilding ...it tastes better yes but not worh noting for bodybuild

here is the video of suprtive evidence ...but as you know I don't trust no balonie books....its just that the liver damage that they say cassia is doing is noting comparing to the liver damge that they say dianabol is doing whicih is ofcourse NONE SENSE GARBAGE since orals althought can be harsher on the liver do not really do any damage to it in the long run ...the damge come when narcotics come along..and this is why SAY NO TO NARCOTICS

cassia bark wont do you any damage its been used and abused by 70 year old all over the world that lived to be 90 lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhZrco86qNs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhZrco86qNs</a>

gh15 approved

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2014, 02:01:50 PM »

also I did sometin I don't do usualy and its erase th e garbage you wrote about creatine

creatine is probably NEXT to glutamine the worst garbage ever that the suplemetn garbage companys brought out ,, its not what this section is about ,,

gh15 approved

My sincere apologizes LOJ. I do respect your judgement. and I respect the rules of this board.

#8 is now Vitamin K2

I do quote myself "Ceylon cinnamon is preferred over Cassia due to the Coumarin content. (Coumarin is toxic at high levels)"

But I was unaware that Ceylon was better for insulin sensitivity. But believe me I am happy to learn that! from now on I will be using Ceylon. And I have been eating onions ever sense I read your Top 10 LOJ.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2014, 02:11:11 PM »

^ lol corecto!

gh15 approved

Let me clarify: When I gave those garlic dose recommendations, I did not speak from experience. I went with what research said.

You are probably right that you can not overdose. But you might be slightly harming yourself if you over do it.

I just weighed a whole clove. It was 65 grams. So probably not a good idea to eat a whole bulb everyday lol

I don't think eating a bulb of garlic every day will have any poisonous effect on body what so ever...done by many many many millions of people all over the world...

when it sayd 22.7 grams is toxic foro 200 lb fella...they mean 22000 mg powder...a day ...the tablets....the extract of powder ..which realy who eat more than 22000 ? max I seen is the 5000 mg that they recommend up to 6 times a day which is 30000 mg a day ...which I don't think can be roxic to anyone...maybe to a 30 lb kid ...but I doubt it

def when you got bacteria infection you want to down that bulb...its not easy to eat every day bulb for long durations since you get tired of it ...and the preparation cutting etc....so fellas take the pills....in my opinion 5000-10000 mg a day should be a common thing ...I mean every bodybuilder should take between 5000 to 10000 mg a day of garlic...which put you on the safe zone .....since 10grams is way under 22 grams lol

when sick I would recommend blasting lol do a garlic blitz of ummm a bulb a day for 3-4 days along with the 5000-10000 mg pills but keep it for 3-4 days then drop the bulb thingy

generaly speaking I belive you can not get toxic from garlic no mater what ...unlessssss the garlic is poisoned itself or has some crazy bacteria that grew into it that harm the body...which 99.99999999 don't since garlic would not let them survive lol but you never know ...

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2014, 02:15:20 PM »

gh15 approved

My sincere apologizes LOJ. I do respect your judgement. and I respect the rules of this board.

#8 is now Vitamin K2

I do quote myself "Ceylon cinnamon is preferred over Cassia due to the Coumarin content. (Coumarin is toxic at high levels)"

But I was unaware that Ceylon was better for insulin sensitivity. But believe me I am happy to learn that! from now on I will be using Ceylon. And I have been eating onions ever sense I read your Top 10 LOJ.

nonono Ceylon is NOT BETTER,, cassia is ...

cassia bark is what is used for insulin ....

the Ceylon doesn't do noting ...it keep sugar levels same ...its the bad shit in the cassia that help your humulin r and your own insulin to get out of its shell and work better due to increaaaasing insulin sensitivity

you need cassia not Ceylon

Ceylon is only better for taste...you want to eat it on the donut lol

when it comes to bodybuild you want cassia...cassia bark!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2014, 02:19:37 PM »

watch the video of the youtube I put ...the boybuilders who use cinnamon alogn with their insulin and fda gh need to use CASSIA BARK

Ceylon is good for cakes and to say yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my cereal taste yummie

cassia bark the so call bad cinnamon is THE GOOD one for bodybuilders and anyone with insulin insensitivity ....it doesn't make any damge of anything its all micro levels on abusing the damn thing ...and its noting comparing to dianabol toxicity which is also noting as we all know...its not this shit that kil the liver it is narcotics and alcohol ....narcotics and alcohl ....narcotics and alcohol...even alcohol doent do it by itself unless severe abuser for many years....

inorder to destroy the liver in most cases a combo of NARCOTIC ABUSE AND ALCOHOL ABUSE will be present ...BOTH

gh15 approved

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »

the Ceylon doesn't do noting ...it keep sugar levels same ...its the bad shit in the cassia that help your humulin r and your own insulin to get out of its shell and work better due to increaaaasing insulin sensitivity

gh15 approved

watch the video of the youtube I put ...the boybuilders who use cinnamon alogn with their insulin and fda gh need to use CASSIA BARK

Ceylon is good for cakes and to say yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my cereal taste yummie

cassia bark the so call bad cinnamon is THE GOOD one for bodybuilders and anyone with insulin insensitivity ....it doesn't make any damge of anything its all micro levels on abusing the damn thing ...and its noting comparing to dianabol toxicity which is also noting as we all know...its not this shit that kil the liver it is narcotics and alcohol ....narcotics and alcohl ....narcotics and alcohol...even alcohol doent do it by itself unless severe abuser for many years....

inorder to destroy the liver in most cases a combo of NARCOTIC ABUSE AND ALCOHOL ABUSE will be present ...BOTH

gh15 approved

Got it! Edited my post to say cassia bark is preferred by the bodybuilder.

Sorry, I misread your post....I am not the best reader. But will watch the whole video, and be using cassia bark bodybuilder style.

gdogfolife

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2014, 12:30:29 AM »

no protein ***** discussions,,those are not what this section is for ...you can say in general prtien powder like you did but no names...its all same balonie made in Beverly international and its all full of shit chemicals ,, we use eggwhites drinks here

so if you indeed use prtien powder you can write protein ppowder but no name mentioning ,,,last thing we need is to help them sell this shit after al the lies and the misinformation they provided in magazines all along the years

gh15 approved

What do you mean all protein made in Beverly International?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2014, 02:24:12 AM »

I mean that the ***** are coming from few places...not evry company that comes up create their own thing...they choose a name and how their powder will look and start a company...its just a big scam of shit..im sorry I cal a spide a spide ,, I know its nice to go to vitaminshop and see all the nice supplement ***** in the nice shiney boxes...it give orgasm to the  vision sense..but the reality is that you should go to the local walmartana over there and get eggwhite drink for 2-3-4 dolaros and you will be in a much better position after

bodybuilding and fitness competition need sponsors indeed but those sponsors should be

mereck
pfyzer
organon

those shall be the sponsors...

the truth shall be told that the ones who need to be controlled are the over the counter special property blends....rather than the vial of testosterone

moment this achived we all as a nation of athletes be in a bettr place

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2014, 02:28:31 AM »

spade too but whats an I for an a ...I borrowed a vowel

gh15 approved

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2014, 12:01:27 PM »

I am a big fan of John Meadows. He is one of the most knowledgeable fellas in regards to micronutirents and health improvement.

I learned from him the great properties from coconut oil.

Coconut oil has lauric acid which will be converted by the body in monolaurin which improves the cells membranes ability to avoid virus penetration.
Actually monolaurin is given to aids patients in order to improve their immune system.

You can only get lauric acid from two sources, one is coconut the other is.... breast milk lol

I like what he's trying.to do. When I looked him.up at first. Basically he looks like he spends a lot of time or did reading Weston a price. But that's where it ends.

Coconut oil example has so many benefits few more random ones to google for yourself. It's anti.bacterial about only natural thing in studies shown to kill strep bacteria strep throat etc.

Google.its benefits on thyroid. It's actually very powerful and people.who have used it hands on will tell u they compare it to hyroid hormones
Google coconut oil and cattle lean. Farmers tried to few decades ago fed cattle to fatten them being a fat. But ended up with extremely active and opposite happened extrmely lean cattle. Then they switched abck to grains etc to fatten them up that failed for them.

It's also a must I say for insulin users as the mct is think of it as abck up fuel for brain. when sugar is absent the brain will use mct which is stored in cells for long time and be able to use this for much longer as fuel. Aka insulin on dieting extra safe guard not go coma. Pass out.

A lot of good properties just a little medical sesrchs will find u more.

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2014, 12:07:58 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

Got it! Edited my post to say cassia bark is preferred by the bodybuilder.

Sorry, I misread your post....I am not the best reader. But will watch the whole video, and be using cassia bark bodybuilder style.

Google a few more studies on k2 . I don't want anyone to skip out on it. I do not like that info. Studies on natural k2 intake alone which wasn't even high showed reducded heart disease risk by 52 percent not low 6.

And in Japan the drug galaka just synthetic k2 . Is used in reversing arterial calfication which is the cause of.heart disease. And reversal of osteoporosis. Prevention reversal etc. High dose but studies shown it works 100 percent high better.

Not low 6 percent. And k1 is main.one for blood clotting. Under benefits. Which is the danger why they limit k1 intake on vitamins dosing.

Wacko

• Duke
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2014, 12:14:46 PM »

I mean that the ***** are coming from few places...not evry company that comes up create their own thing...they choose a name and how their powder will look and start a company...its just a big scam of shit..im sorry I cal a spide a spide ,, I know its nice to go to vitaminshop and see all the nice supplement ***** in the nice shiney boxes...it give orgasm to the  vision sense..but the reality is that you should go to the local walmartana over there and get eggwhite drink for 2-3-4 dolaros and you will be in a much better position after

bodybuilding and fitness competition need sponsors indeed but those sponsors should be

mereck
pfyzer
organon

those shall be the sponsors...

the truth shall be told that the ones who need to be controlled are the over the counter special property blends....rather than the vial of testosterone

moment this achived we all as a nation of athletes be in a bettr place

gh15 approved

Just because of its slow absorption rate I have been adding one scope of cassian protein with a carton of egg white before bed. Do you think that's a waste of time and money GH15? Would I be better off just increasing egg whites and leave out the powder.
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, THEN I REMEMBER I HAVE A LOT OF MOTHERFUCKERS TO PROVE WRONG

Poloneus

• WIZARD
  • Have questions? PM me!
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2014, 01:46:44 AM »

I'm really loving this thread....

What doses should we be taking for reduced cardio disease risk??

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2014, 07:21:08 AM »

Google a few more studies on k2 . I don't want anyone to skip out on it. I do not like that info. Studies on natural k2 intake alone which wasn't even high showed reducded heart disease risk by 52 percent not low 6.

And in Japan the drug galaka just synthetic k2 . Is used in reversing arterial calfication which is the cause of.heart disease. And reversal of osteoporosis. Prevention reversal etc. High dose but studies shown it works 100 percent high better.

Not low 6 percent. And k1 is main.one for blood clotting. Under benefits. Which is the danger why they limit k1 intake on vitamins dosing.
Taeian, what exactly do you know like about my info on K2? I do not want to give anybody false information! I recommended supplementing 1000mcg of k1 is that too high?

I posted that only 6% of k1 gets converted into k2. Which I still believe to be mostly accurate. I didn?t say that heart disease risk was lowered by 6%.

I will edit my post if you think there is any bad information.

I'm really loving this thread....

What doses should we be taking for reduced cardio disease risk??

If you are referring to my post, I posted what I believe to be to optimal doses 

except tren, I forgot to post doses for that. just take as much as you can afford lol

taeian

• Emperor
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2014, 12:57:19 PM »

I ment the 9 percent reduction , sorry.

I mainly just don't want anyone to.think nine percent not worth it.

There's plentlt of studies just getting from diet like if u google.France study on k2 heart disease show.50 something percent just from it in diet too.

I want people.to.see how good.this really is specially for hormone users.

So strongly about this when all of us r on hormones. It's our diet with a lack.of.nutrients hurting us more than any chemical.

I.hope all.start using some.of the rare vitamins we don't eat anymore its so.very important.

quadzilla

• WIZARD
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2014, 02:09:20 AM »

cranberry juice, half cup a day, great for kidney and liver detox

fnork

• Conditional Junior
  • how you doin ?
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2014, 09:46:47 PM »

I don't have a top list that I came up with myself. I really like the info the guys put together over at examine.com They give each effect a supplement has a confidence rating. And that rating is based on how well the methodology of the experiment is designed that found the effect. It's like an educational Wikipedia for supplement research, love that site.

Mremms

• Emperor
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2014, 03:52:58 AM »

Hmm.. Time to go shopping I think.. I need to give this stuff a try for myself!

jeanmich

• Junior
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2014, 07:12:18 AM »

wow, thanks a lot for all this info guys, so many things I didn't know...  ;D

GDF-8

• Emperor
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2014, 10:05:44 AM »

No one has mentioned Powdered greens, i feel heaps less toxic when running a good high dosed brand, but at the end of teh day is it crap?

also the use of NAC when blasting, is this over hype garbage as well? would love to hear peoples views and opinions.

I aM going supplement cold turkey this week as my dextrose, whey and bcaa have all been running out, Guess its powdered peanut butter or cassia for my oats and for my Greek yogurt. Although in Australia, dropping whey for eggwhites or meat is pretty pricey! but way less chemicals obviously. Will be just sticking with Fish oil and tren

Great read so far guys, thanks for the info
GDF
I just wanted to let you know I agree 100% about your opinion of vans, he is ruining this place. I followed your posts and saw your pics, you dwarf him in every way, physique etc... and are classy and respectful in all your posts.

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2014, 11:24:55 PM »

What are everyones opinions on pro biotics? Recommended brands? Worth it or not etc?
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

Focused

• WIZARD
  • radiate love
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2014, 12:07:27 AM »

What are everyones opinions on pro biotics? Recommended brands? Worth it or not etc?

My appendix burst a few years back at 19. My doc said that the appendix is one of the main places the body stores good bacteria. He recommended a probiotic supplement sense I no longer have an appendix

I messed around with them for 1 maybe 2 years, high quality brands even, but I never noticed a difference whether I was taking them or not, and because they are kinda pricey I stopped taking them.

just my experience.

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2014, 06:51:06 PM »

My appendix burst a few years back at 19. My doc said that the appendix is one of the main places the body stores good bacteria. He recommended a probiotic supplement sense I no longer have an appendix

I messed around with them for 1 maybe 2 years, high quality brands even, but I never noticed a difference whether I was taking them or not, and because they are kinda pricey I stopped taking them.

just my experience.

They can be definitely, im just wondering if the benefits out weight the negatives ie Does it actually work? Cost.. etc
Thanks for your opinion though. I'm going to start a new thread and see what responses I can get.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up