GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Craziest places you've had sex/or sexual contact  (Read 5458 times)

49ER

• WIZARD
  • GH15ER
Re: Craziest places you've had sex/or sexual contact
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2014, 12:33:45 PM »

damn you guys have some crazy sex stories lol.

but for me  its always been in the bedroom... But I did have a club slut bring me to the bathroom in the club  and give me a hand job.  only crazy place that iv had sexual contact.

I can remember at least 10 times when I was a teen I'd been in the middle of fucking and a cop will roll up to my vehicle.  Never enough time to get dressed the girl would cover up I'd pull my boxers up from my ankles.  The cop would always ask the girl are you here by your own free will? Lol i miss having outdoor sex once you get older settle down same ol bedroom sex only  :'( lol
This reminded me  of something that i try to forget.. When i was 19 and small and on a 7 month spree of no pussy.... I was on the dating website POF. And I found a fat chick that was Down to fk. This girl was really big. I did not want my father to walk in on me plowing this fat animal! So I told her to meet me on a street near my house and she followed me to a street that not much cars go on, we pulled over to the side of road and i banged her.  It was winter so i had my car on with my hazards with the heat on. And I was naked... And long story short, I seen a a headlight through the window and the car stopped. the guy got out of his car. And im completely naked. I rip off the condom and put my boxers on and try to get my jeans on but by the time i tried the guy was knocking on the window. and he asked if everything was ok... and he then he realized what was happening ... and said ok just checking, thought you car was having issues and said you guys have a good night. 

I did learn a valuable lesson from this experience though... Pussy is not pussy.  And never again will i bang any girl with some chub on her... no point. they are unfuckable
I been telling guys for years pussy is not created equal just like fda hgh is not the same lol only had a couple fat chicks until i realized it. POF!! I'm the fucken POF master! I was on it for years i have unbelievable online texting game lol I've had some unbelievable experiences with hott ass chicks on POF once you get it down its on.  :)
haha exactly!  man this fat chick also had a real loose vagina. im surprised i didnt catch any stds from her. she was so loose... i could stick my fist inside it and she was extremely wet.. was a waste of gas to ever bang her in the first place... Also speaking of these  online dating things,  Right now iv been using an app on my phone called tinder to get with a lot of girls. it has alot less fat chicks than pof and its real neat. not sure if you have heard of it iv been pulling alot of tinder girls lately. you should check it out since you have good txt game if your  still single. youll love it.   i never really had success with pof other than fat girls lol but then again i was also skinny and had no txt game at the time.  but with tinder i cant keep up  with the amount of girls im getting with convos and such and best of all is alot of these girls are normal.
Na man I have a girlfriend now i was just reminiscing the single days lol.... Oh man I ha e to ask you did you ever run into a chick there and they have old pictures of them looking good? And then you drive like an hour away and it's a huge girl!!?? Lmao had it happen a few times I'm not a dick so I'll sit and watch the movie or eat the dinner with her but then sorry I'm tired i gotta go to work early lolol
CURRENTLY
Testosterone & Trenbolone replacement therapy

Jelet

• WIZARD
  • RIP Focused.
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2014, 02:13:47 PM »

but for me  its always been in the bedroom... But I did have a club slut bring me to the bathroom in the club  and give me a hand job.  only crazy place that iv had sexual contact.

I can remember at least 10 times when I was a teen I'd been in the middle of fucking and a cop will roll up to my vehicle.  Never enough time to get dressed the girl would cover up I'd pull my boxers up from my ankles.  The cop would always ask the girl are you here by your own free will? Lol i miss having outdoor sex once you get older settle down same ol bedroom sex only  :'( lol
This reminded me  of something that i try to forget.. When i was 19 and small and on a 7 month spree of no pussy.... I was on the dating website POF. And I found a fat chick that was Down to fk. This girl was really big. I did not want my father to walk in on me plowing this fat animal! So I told her to meet me on a street near my house and she followed me to a street that not much cars go on, we pulled over to the side of road and i banged her.  It was winter so i had my car on with my hazards with the heat on. And I was naked... And long story short, I seen a a headlight through the window and the car stopped. the guy got out of his car. And im completely naked. I rip off the condom and put my boxers on and try to get my jeans on but by the time i tried the guy was knocking on the window. and he asked if everything was ok... and he then he realized what was happening ... and said ok just checking, thought you car was having issues and said you guys have a good night. 

I did learn a valuable lesson from this experience though... Pussy is not pussy.  And never again will i bang any girl with some chub on her... no point. they are unfuckable
I been telling guys for years pussy is not created equal just like fda hgh is not the same lol only had a couple fat chicks until i realized it. POF!! I'm the fucken POF master! I was on it for years i have unbelievable online texting game lol I've had some unbelievable experiences with hott ass chicks on POF once you get it down its on.  :)
haha exactly!  man this fat chick also had a real loose vagina. im surprised i didnt catch any stds from her. she was so loose... i could stick my fist inside it and she was extremely wet.. was a waste of gas to ever bang her in the first place... Also speaking of these  online dating things,  Right now iv been using an app on my phone called tinder to get with a lot of girls. it has alot less fat chicks than pof and its real neat. not sure if you have heard of it iv been pulling alot of tinder girls lately. you should check it out since you have good txt game if your  still single. youll love it.   i never really had success with pof other than fat girls lol but then again i was also skinny and had no txt game at the time.  but with tinder i cant keep up  with the amount of girls im getting with convos and such and best of all is alot of these girls are normal.
Na man I have a girlfriend now i was just reminiscing the single days lol.... Oh man I ha e to ask you did you ever run into a chick there and they have old pictures of them looking good? And then you drive like an hour away and it's a huge girl!!?? Lmao had it happen a few times I'm not a dick so I'll sit and watch the movie or eat the dinner with her but then sorry I'm tired i gotta go to work early lolol
i know that feeling man.  I didnt understand. This one girl that I met on tinder, she looked small, skinny fat! Then i met her at her house (she was dtf) and she cut her hair and looked like a dyke and face had a litle wrinkles on it. (you must have used photos like 2 years old or some shit) as i walked into her house i was like oh man what am i doing. what am i doing. why why... i dont want this.  i reached promis land in about  6  minutes and then i left. Now i ad these tinder girls on instagram and if they have only face photos then i assume something aint right

49ER

• WIZARD
  • GH15ER
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2014, 02:24:10 PM »

Jelet the quotes got to long lol ya it sucks after that I got wiser ask them what there wearing then I'd say hey send me a pic of you right now. I use to really like those blind dates it's always exciting random hookup with strangers lol. I told this story on another thread this fine ass chick was texting me bunch of sexy pictures.  Luckily before I drove out to see him yes you read that right (him) he had enough sense to tell me or things would have gone bad lol
CURRENTLY

Jelet

• WIZARD
  • RIP Focused.
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2014, 03:39:47 PM »

lmaooo

bustinass

• Emperor
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2014, 08:34:42 PM »

haha yes, all normal girls go online to chat with guys and meet them and suck them within 3hrs of meeting  :D

Normal girls dont even know what chat is and dont waste their time on it

inhuman88

• WIZARD
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2014, 12:52:03 AM »

Lmao at some of these stories. My craziest places would have to be in a hot tub in a hotel while people were in the swimming pool right beside the hot tub. Then on top of an observation tower overlooking lake Erie. Bent her right over the railing. When we were done and turned around we noticed a security camera pointed right where we were. Somebody out there has a nice video of that...lol
I'd rather be big in a coffin than skinny in a t-shirt

49ER

• WIZARD
  • GH15ER
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2014, 12:54:56 AM »

Lmao at some of these stories. My craziest places would have to be in a hot tub in a hotel while people were in the swimming pool right beside the hot tub. Then on top of an observation tower overlooking lake Erie. Bent her right over the railing. When we were done and turned around we noticed a security camera pointed right where we were. Somebody out there has a nice video of that...lol
lmao i think i remember you telling us this awhile back! Probably a bunch of security guard pervs watching it right now lol
CURRENTLY

inhuman88

• WIZARD
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2014, 12:57:33 AM »

lmao i think i remember you telling us this awhile back! Probably a bunch of security guard pervs watching it right now lol

Ahaha..yeah I think me and the German talked about that a while ago.. lmao probably...id like to find a copy of it..let me know if you come across one bro

49ER

• WIZARD
  • GH15ER
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2014, 01:08:52 AM »

once the baby comes and you guys get settled in you should invite her we can always use more females she would be a great asset she's a beast!

Ahaha..yeah I think me and the German talked about that a while ago.. lmao probably...id like to find a copy of it..let me know if you come across one bro
CURRENTLY

inhuman88

• WIZARD
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2014, 01:11:23 AM »

Yeah no doubt! I think this place would be a good fit for her

haruharu

• WIZARD
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2014, 02:20:22 PM »

GO to university, my ex and i missed a lab session for a class so we decided to do it ourselves later during the day. We snuck into the lab and started getting to work but our head was in other places. Long story short i ended up pounding her for a solid half hour on the table, floor and chair and left a nice mess for the janitor to clean up.

Gotta love college
"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." ?Albert Einstein

DxG

• WIZARD
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2014, 02:49:43 PM »

walmart parking lot

ex-gf mother's car, while mother is in driver seat, gf reaches into the back and starts stroking my cock
why drain the beef when you can already get it prime cut 4%

eniqma

• WIZARD
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2014, 04:40:22 PM »

fucked my ex from behind in park.
fucked my ex on the table @ my office during day, bright light, people can come in at any moment.
had blow job while driving car thru city.
had hand job in hospital.
had sex in hospital staircase
had sex in public beach (although inside water, about midsection deep )  in front of hundreds of people

hughjarms

• WIZARD
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2014, 05:08:37 PM »

at movies like 9 people in there so we went corner and fucked..

middle shops i was fingering a girl she wanted blow me but a 9 year old kid spotted us and told his mum........

sex in car is ok till some secruity guard came up.. not to stop us, but to wach...was weird as fuck

Calves of Steel

• WIZARD
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2019, 09:36:34 AM »

4am got out of the car and started boning against it on a sidewalk in Manhattan for 5-10 minutes. People walked by but no one bothered us.

Another time was on my ex's grandma's rooftop in puerto rico. At night the neighborhood dogs would come out into the road and we just had a bit of time before having to leave to catch a flight back so we snuck up and did it there and all of the dogs started howling, cheering us on. Rushed to finish since they were making so much noise and once we stopped they stopped.
www.sportstechnologylabs.com
25% OFF for the holidays
Extra 10% off Discount Code: GH15

Bigz18

• WIZARD
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2019, 10:43:39 AM »

I?m 25. I met a 30 year old assistant manager of a pool supply store online a couple weeks ago. The next day i offered to meet her at her work and smoke her down cuz she works alone during some of her shifts. We hooked up in the back office of her store that day and the next week I stopped by again and she sucked me off there lol.

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
  • GH15 Homegrown and Built
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2019, 11:58:37 AM »

Rushed to finish since they were making so much noise and once we stopped they stopped.
lmao good thread revive. Those poor pups probably thought you were hurting her, my pup does the same when she"s in the room while im doing the dirty.

a macys parking lot in the car.  we were pretty far back but at one point i heard a lady go "Kids get in the van NOW".   lol i looked out and saw a mom and her kids getting into the van directly next to us. the lady was literally like 3 feet from me getting in her car  ;D
man 5 years and i have a lot more stories than just this now lol

over my parked motorcycle
on top of my old car
inside/over the hood of that car off the side of the road just outside vegas
in the females showers at a music festival
in an rv over the cab while camped with two other girls in the back bedroom, they were in the rv at the time
inside a public apartment complex pool
over a bar in my backyard while she talks on the phone to her boyfriend at home
broke into a public park after it was closed and banged in the car in the empty lot
road head plenty of times on long rides

i might think of more later but i slept with a lot of strippers in the last 5 years so ive added quite a lot of stories to my list lol
All posts by Klover15 are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up