GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to be attractive to women- GOOD READ  (Read 25630 times)

stomp15

• WIZARD
Re: How to be attractive to women- GOOD READ
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2018, 11:04:25 PM »

I'd say don't allow publicity
I can't keep anything without it being destroyed. I finally gave up and just leave it trashed and disgusting.
That's how I lost my women and became unattractive. Other people. Not me. I was always myself.
I had a 2 bedroom place and it was nice and kept. Moved into a 3 bedroom and ever since some people rented the third it's become unlivable and I give up trying to make it livable.
more fame just means more paranoia involved
I done made friends,lost friends,same hour
Tried to use my truths as a means to gain power
Uh,same tricks,same cowards
Why I be like fuck any nigga that aint ours
Never slipping,never threatened
I think they forgetting for a second nonfiction aint a weapon

BenTren15

• WIZARD
Re: How to be attractive to women- GOOD READ
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2018, 01:59:38 AM »

I'd say don't allow publicity
I can't keep anything without it being destroyed. I finally gave up and just leave it trashed and disgusting.
That's how I lost my women and became unattractive. Other people. Not me. I was always myself.
I had a 2 bedroom place and it was nice and kept. Moved into a 3 bedroom and ever since some people rented the third it's become unlivable and I give up trying to make it livable.

So 3 different guys same house?? I can relate to the college dorm I lived but it was not fancy in Global it was as shitty as fuck you cannot imagine and the students... much worse its like they liked it and fed from the filth and disgust..

Had couple of fights trying to clean until I said Fuck it and left them rot
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up