GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down

Author Topic: jason genova appreciation tread lol  (Read 73375 times)

Timmzzy1

• WIZARD
Re: jason genova appreciation tread lol
« Reply #630 on: March 22, 2019, 09:43:57 PM »

Who is baskin robins and the other flesh? Pmma flesh Rich piano?

I?d stay far away from blaha. Guy seems like a very disturbed pathological liar
i believe it?s Bostin? Someone can correct me if I?m wrong

GoBruins!

• Junior
« Reply #631 on: March 23, 2019, 02:30:02 AM »

Bostin will be dead soon. That dude is a drug addict, not a body builder.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #632 on: March 23, 2019, 09:14:13 AM »

baskin robins is that kid who was "learning" bodybuild from me along the years and then decided to do one competition.. he has a bodybuild dad that was a legit bodybuild but the kid himself used 13 gram of hormones when he could get same exact result from 4 grams.. he will never be a pro bodybuild.. he is amateur bodybuild that rely too much on drugs and forgot all the other 10-20% I was talking about along the years

you only need 2 gram of hormones to know if you will be a pro bodybuild

if you cant know it at 2 grams if you can see the potential on 2 grams of legit hormones.. then you will never see pro card

he was named by me baskin robins for the icecream obviously.. but yes its him

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

chubbybaby

• WIZARD
« Reply #633 on: May 08, 2019, 06:07:10 AM »

jason is still doing his thing pushing shopping carts

hes getting even more out of shape but somehow they keep pushing him around places.
lol
you have one fuckin' life to live so make the most of it

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #634 on: July 25, 2019, 08:07:07 PM »

clarification regarding Jason gnova

I AM NOT TONY HUGE I DO NOT WORK WITH JASON

TONY HUGE IS A FAN OF MINE WHO I GUESS WANT EXPOSURE AND WORK WITH THAT KID

I DO NOT AGREE TO WORK WITH SOMEONE WHO IS TRULY AN AUTIST AND JASON GNOVA IS AN AUTIST PERIOD END OF  CASE

WHEN I OFFERED TO WORK WITH HIM FEW YEARS BACK I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ACT BUT IT IS NOT HE IS TRULY AN AUTIST THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND DUE TO HIS ILLNESS HE ALSO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS SINCE THERE ARE OTHER THINGS HE HAS ASIDE FROM AUTISM

SO I NEED IT TO BE COMPLETELY CLARIFIED TO THE WORLD HERE..

I DO NOT GIVE THIS AUTIST ANY HORMONES OR DRUGS OF ANY KIND

I DO NOT RECOMEND HIM TO TAKE ANYTHING IM VERY MUCH AGAINST IT WITH HIM

I BELIEVE HE NEEDS HELP AND THE MOTHER DOESNT GIVE IT AND HE IS TRULY IN NEED OF HELP HE IS AN AUTIST NOT 1% BUT 100% WALKING WITH AUTISM AND ARRAY OF OTHER DEEP ISSUES

HE NEEDS TO BE HELPED IN A DIFFERENT WAY.. NOT HORMONES AND NOT DRUGS

I DECIDED MONTHS AGO THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH IM OFFERED I WILL NEVER WORK WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS AUTISM BECAUSE IT IS ABUSE EVEN IF ITS NOT MEANT TO BE IT IS WHEN IT COMES TO BODYBUILDING (THE MOTHER IS ALSO OUT OF WACK SHE NEEDS TO TRULY GET HELP FOR HER KID BECAUSE THIS IS LEGIT AUTISM)

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #635 on: July 25, 2019, 11:46:07 PM »

lol I cannot even watch him anymore. For a few years him and his crew were extremely funny and I kept somewhat updated with them for entertainment since so few shows are as funny and authentic as his real life.

After a while it became so repetitive. He hasnt changed and hes never gonna change for the rest of his life. His time has passed and its only gonna get worse as he cant get away with as much anymore as he could have when he was in his 20s.

You could stop watching Jason for 2 years, then watch an episode and it will be like no time has passed. Hes the same exact person doing the same exact stuff, making the same exact errors lol.
Trust me

Calves of Steel

• WIZARD
« Reply #636 on: November 19, 2019, 11:02:29 PM »

Wasn't he the one who got into a beef with Kali Muscle and exposed his G4P past? I'm pretty sure I haven't heard much from Kali Muscle "Chuck Basher" since then.
www.sportstechnologylabs.com
25% OFF for the holidays
Extra 10% off Discount Code: GH15

chubbybaby

• WIZARD
« Reply #637 on: November 21, 2019, 05:03:34 AM »

lol I cannot even watch him anymore. For a few years him and his crew were extremely funny and I kept somewhat updated with them for entertainment since so few shows are as funny and authentic as his real life.

After a while it became so repetitive. He hasnt changed and hes never gonna change for the rest of his life. His time has passed and its only gonna get worse as he cant get away with as much anymore as he could have when he was in his 20s.

You could stop watching Jason for 2 years, then watch an episode and it will be like no time has passed. Hes the same exact person doing the same exact stuff, making the same exact errors lol.

where can i find him nowadays? he was going to come down for spring break in like 2012 and then he wanted me to pay his phone bill or some shit like a little hoe. even his mom called me saying i needed to pay it to hang out with him lol
you have one fuckin' life to live so make the most of it

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #638 on: November 21, 2019, 05:46:59 AM »

^come down where?  I don't believe there is more down from florida where he is unles you are mexico or south america

gh15 approved

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #639 on: November 21, 2019, 07:02:53 AM »

where can i find him nowadays? he was going to come down for spring break in like 2012 and then he wanted me to pay his phone bill or some shit like a little hoe. even his mom called me saying i needed to pay it to hang out with him lol

Thats messed up but I believe this ^^

I saw a interview with mr palumboism and json was saying all the different medications he was on. From memory they were anti-psychotic ones etc.

He has done well for himself considering whats going on with him, not to mention his wheels. Give him credit for that.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up