GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Started a youtube channel  (Read 582 times)

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
Started a youtube channel
« on: March 27, 2019, 11:25:38 AM »

Check it out, brand new at this. Let me know what you think. After getting the first two videos done I have decided to do it a little different in the future.
Strategy
2 workouts per week ex. 1 leg day and 1 push day. More talking and engaging the camera during video
1 video either product review, rant/ my thoughts, daily vlog style etc

so three videos per week is the goal

link to my first workout video, this was a compilation style of the weeks workouts before I decided to do the style noted above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFdM0tMlHAo&t=3s

I also have a daily vlog style video, don't like it a lot. learned a lot after reviewing the footage.
Trying to be consistent for a month before investing in new camera and mic. For now my iPhone will make do

Let me know if there is anything cool that you would like to see. Any suggestions at all. I don't want to talk too much about gear as youtube seems to not want that stuff on the platform. I might make some comments, but definitely not a focal point. I hate youtube for stifling free speech. But since I am using their platform, I will go ahead and follow their rules

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Started a youtube channel
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 11:30:16 AM »

fuckin great!

handsome fella..
good masculinity..
can tell a good guy..
gh15er..

only thing is get the volume up when speaking.. so you can be heard better.. maybe its only on my device but i couldn't hear it loud at the beginning

i really want to see these gh15ers youtube channels popping up more and more

great job!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 11:35:44 AM »

fuckin great!

handsome fella..
good masculinity..
can tell a good guy..
gh15er..

only thing is get the volume up when speaking.. so you can be heard better.. maybe its only on my device but i couldn't hear it loud at the beginning

i really want to see these gh15ers youtube channels popping up more and more

great job!

gh15 approved

thanks so much! Means a lot coming from you.

Yes I agree about the volume, I really don't want to invest in a proper camera set up yet though. When I move back to America in mid April I'll upgrade camera and get a proper mic as well. I might have a look and see if there is anything I can use with the phone though that will make it sound better, think I have seen things at the electronics malls here.

My next video is going to be a lot better. I shot it this morning. Push Day, Really happy with the content after reviewing it. hopefully it is ready to be posted by the weekend.

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 08:21:06 PM »

agree 100% with gh said

love it, keep up with the vid 

i was in that supermarket a few months ago haha
beautiful place :)

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 08:52:13 PM »

agree 100% with gh said

love it, keep up with the vid 

i was in that supermarket a few months ago haha
beautiful place :)

Thanks, it took 4 supermarkets before I could find a kitchen scale.

Yeah I'm learning quickly reviewing each video changes I need to make to make the vlog better. I am excited. Pretty fun and gives me something to distract me from how hungry I am  :D

Sothis

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 12:39:31 AM »

cool videos, i subbed  ;)

alan7890

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2019, 03:09:38 AM »

subbed love watching training vids

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 04:35:56 AM »

subbed love watching training vids

Thanks guys!
I had my editor watch the Flex Lewis Unfiltered training videos on YouTube, I love them because you can really see his passion and the hard work and pain he puts himself through, get a sense of the mindset of a champion. We are going to try out that style, very little fancy editing, for the push day video I recorded yesterday. Excited to see how it comes out. Going to do lots of expirementijf with styles obviously at first and see what works best for me.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2019, 07:22:20 AM »

it all depends on what you are planning the youtube channel to be.. if you want to have 100s of 1000s of followes and actually make money from your youtube pm me I will tell you some things you can do for it to happen

youtube channels to be heavily followed need to have specific approach to them especially in this day and age

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 10:57:14 AM »

posted both a new vlog episode and training video. Style is a bit different, if I could get some feedback on how you guys like these ones, that would be really cool
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuE3NrcGlnqpi-NVSVSjFag/videos

BlackIron220

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 11:43:14 AM »

Subbed! Just saw this post, going to be watching your vids. Congrats!
RIP Focused

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 12:57:28 PM »

Subbed! Just saw this post, going to be watching your vids. Congrats!

Appreciate it man! It?s pretty fun. Learning how to improve after every video.

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2019, 01:54:40 PM »

subbed, will be following, liked the morning routine video put on some personality to the chanel

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2019, 09:58:23 AM »

Been watching your videos, fella and I enjoy them . Keep it up and slowly add the high quality of editing and filming. Good work
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2019, 10:09:59 AM »

Been watching your videos, fella and I enjoy them . Keep it up and slowly add the high quality of editing and filming. Good work

thanks man, I gotta get back on it. The guy I had for video editing disappeared and I kept procrastinating on finding a new one

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2019, 10:31:17 AM »

is that elite gym koh samui?? I worked there when it very very very first opened in 2013! Wonder if the same heads are still there :))
Check me out. Naked pics ~~~~~~~> http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22453.0

GET ONNNN IT!

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2019, 10:49:12 AM »

is that elite gym koh samui?? I worked there when it very very very first opened in 2013! Wonder if the same heads are still there :))

haha it was, pretty solid little gym there. I'm missing Thailand already. Lived in Bangkok for 3 years, just moved back to the states a few months ago.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2019, 11:03:59 AM »

thanks man, I gotta get back on it. The guy I had for video editing disappeared and I kept procrastinating on finding a new one

I don?t mean to toot my own horn, but I know how to edit. Was your editor helping you locally? If not you could check out some of my work and I?d be willing to help. But I understand the difficulty of that. Your filming could be more dynamic , as well
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon
Pages: [1]   Go Up