GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: how much does it cost to be a top rank npc bodybuilder or ifbb pro per year  (Read 18841 times)

MaNiaGG

• Conditional Junior

So, where's the rhoden Story :(

Wega

• WIZARD

There is no story. Stop bumping the thread.

donaldtrump

• Duke

Nothing... they are natty... haha
Powerlifter 220lbs 9% bf
Bench 405lbs paused
Squat 465 ( garbage) no belt
Dead 635 for 3 no belt
Ohp 225 for 6       one day I'll blast and cruise

dazz-G

• WIZARD
  • beat the goal you set out to achieve

I want to know the story lol

Agree cost a lot to be a good pro a lot stories of them paying more than they would buying there house on drugs alone
time to grow

delicio56

• WIZARD

I'm trying to find a way to buy 10,000 worth of genotropin. Wish a had 3 taco bells I was franchising. I feel like asking for donations, hopefully I can get 35 grand like some of these other idiots asking for donations for pointless stuff. I'd buy the genotropin, and my gear, then give the rest of the cash to gh15 himself to be my coach. I figure that's a damn good way to spend 35000 in donations.

10000- gh
10000-gear
10000- hire gh15 as coach
5000- for food.
BALLZ TO THE WALL OR NOT AT ALL!!!!!

cards2009

• Emperor

Donations?

I noticed a few self promoting fitness athlete pages on the internet have a donation section :P

Are you referring to a donation website where you can post up your cause?
"Human beings are extremely susceptible to moods, emotions and even the ways of thinking of whom those they choose to spend their time"

- Robert Greene 48 Laws of Power

delicio56

• WIZARD

^ no I was just joking bro. I'll pay my own way. Poeple who scam poeple for money like that are fucked up.
BALLZ TO THE WALL OR NOT AT ALL!!!!!

cards2009

• Emperor

With your breakdown above, what happens when it's all said and done... Where do you get a return on that 35k?
"Human beings are extremely susceptible to moods, emotions and even the ways of thinking of whom those they choose to spend their time"

- Robert Greene 48 Laws of Power

tabez

• WIZARD

all the speculations here have been on the major pros, what do you think someone in physique would spend a year in these? or how about someone just beginning/working toward their pro card in physique instead of working toward the Olympia?
back at it...
test/deca/anadrol
fueled by food, powered by knowledge.

My log to become the best version of me possible:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=38300.0

joeyflex69

• JEDI
  • Professional Lurker
Re: how much does it cost to be a top rank npc bodybuilder or ifbb pro per year
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2014, 01:50:50 AM »

tabez to answer your question theres no clear cut answer

depends how much you pay for your things

depends how you respond, hormones indiviual response.

some fitness guys use as much as heavweight pro's

so it can be alot less.

most can do it with under 10k a year
Gone but not forgotten, Ever!

Trekrider215

• WIZARD
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2017, 10:04:51 AM »

I have no doubt it's a lot of money they put out, but i believe a lot less than everyone thinks. First of all, i highly doubt they pay for any gear, and if they do it's not very much. Either brewing, or brewing connections, chefs, etc.. I think a lot of them are probably involved in some serious underground shit. These guys have the connections and know the people at the top of the food change. They might not all take advantage of it, maybe some are more honest than others, but at the end of the day everyones dealing with illegal shit. Because of how cheap it is to make i'm sure they have good friends who take care of them.

yes, hgh is what's going to cost the most money, but then again i still feel like they have their resources. Knowing, or knowing someone who knows a few aid's patients goes a very long way. don't know if you guys know how much aids patients get prescribed, but lets just say it's a fucking lot.

food, this is obviously a pretty big expense for them because those bastards eat so much. don't know any black market tricks for getting food lol. Sams club? lol.

Remember these guys have been in the game for a long time, know a lot of people, run into many shady people over the years, and because of HOW expense of a life style it is, i'd be willing to bet they're going to do whayever they can to bring the price down. I just don't believe for one second that they get their stuff like 99 percent of us do. it's much different.

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2017, 04:53:21 PM »

The top guys don't pay.

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2017, 07:11:08 PM »

I have no doubt it's a lot of money they put out, but i believe a lot less than everyone thinks. First of all, i highly doubt they pay for any gear, and if they do it's not very much. Either brewing, or brewing connections, chefs, etc.. I think a lot of them are probably involved in some serious underground shit. These guys have the connections and know the people at the top of the food change. They might not all take advantage of it, maybe some are more honest than others, but at the end of the day everyones dealing with illegal shit. Because of how cheap it is to make i'm sure they have good friends who take care of them.

yes, hgh is what's going to cost the most money, but then again i still feel like they have their resources. Knowing, or knowing someone who knows a few aid's patients goes a very long way. don't know if you guys know how much aids patients get prescribed, but lets just say it's a fucking lot.

food, this is obviously a pretty big expense for them because those bastards eat so much. don't know any black market tricks for getting food lol. Sams club? lol.

Remember these guys have been in the game for a long time, know a lot of people, run into many shady people over the years, and because of HOW expense of a life style it is, i'd be willing to bet they're going to do whayever they can to bring the price down. I just don't believe for one second that they get their stuff like 99 percent of us do. it's much different.

I'd say a heap of them sell gear and that money funds all their drugs. That plus a job and selling diets/coaching they'd have it covered . I also don't think they're using that much gh, not crazy amounts anyway
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2017, 07:20:09 PM »

^wrong on all counts,,

we use a lot of fda gh in 2000s but even before it was at the 15 iu zone for profesionals ,, yes some used 4-5-6 iu but they were amateur who got no where or were on those dose when amateur and got somewhere due to increase in doses,,

gh15 has a reason ...the 15 next to my name has a reason ,, this is the dose of pro level ,, typical dose

secondly ...only the ones who never got to pro level are drug dealers... for example crook reardan metal ... omega tabman they are low level amatuers locals...they will nevr see a pro card ...you talk about them ,, very few pro level bodybuild are drug dealers.. and no piano is not a pro..

I like accuracy

now yes some of them do coach indeed... but if you need coach as a bodybuild then I feel sad for you ,, none of us ever let others do our bodybuild...we always trained and diet our own way ..now true times are different lots of hormones but you as a bodybuild must know the basics first before you come to me to coach you ,, and also choose your coach wizely ..don't go for a local go for somene who been there and doen that and know what it actualy is to compete in the pro level

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2017, 07:22:52 PM »

The top guys don't pay.

corect only if you got a contract or sponsored somehow,, if you are out of it you pay ,, oh I payed a lot for my shit along the years ,, I also got scammer few times,,

but over all corecto .. most! of the top don't pay

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2017, 07:32:21 PM »

^wrong on all counts,,

we use a lot of fda gh in 2000s but even before it was at the 15 iu zone for profesionals ,, yes some used 4-5-6 iu but they were amateur who got no where or were on those dose when amateur and got somewhere due to increase in doses,,

gh15 has a reason ...the 15 next to my name has a reason ,, this is the dose of pro level ,, typical dose

secondly ...only the ones who never got to pro level are drug dealers... for example crook reardan metal ... omega tabman they are low level amatuers locals...they will nevr see a pro card ...you talk about them ,, very few pro level bodybuild are drug dealers.. and no piano is not a pro..

I like accuracy

now yes some of them do coach indeed... but if you need coach as a bodybuild then I feel sad for you ,, none of us ever let others do our bodybuild...we always trained and diet our own way ..now true times are different lots of hormones but you as a bodybuild must know the basics first before you come to me to coach you ,, and also choose your coach wizely ..don't go for a local go for somene who been there and doen that and know what it actualy is to compete in the pro level

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I'm talking npc not ifbb pro....
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2017, 10:06:47 PM »

only the ones who never got to pro level are drug dealers...

Phil Hernon served time for selling AAS.

Dennis James has sold gear as well.

Andrei Cadariu is the second guy in the largest steroid organization in the world.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2017, 10:37:50 PM »

you are right,, small minority of ifbb pros did it too,,

you talk about big a? from profesinal muscle? ip?  yes they poisoned me before ,, ip though which is Balkan and few other criminals... is never to be trusted ..straight out criminals

by the way when I talk pros I talk serious athletes not those idiots,,

denis james is the only one who stained our name maybe if he concentrated on being a bodybuilder and his condition instead of selling crap he would be able to nail condition eveyr year instead of once in a blue moon

gh15 approved

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2017, 12:40:42 AM »

Back on topic, highly individual. From literally 800 bucks a year to 30K+ i know alot. It really is about your genetics.

Also the hate for people who sell/brew their own is nonsense. If we look at top amateurs AND professionals, i know plenty who brew on their own. They dont really sell stuff, only to closest friends but you would need a fortune to run high amounts of exotics. On top of that you cannot be scammed by a third party, only by the raw manufacturer.

This is only viable for people who know what their doing. If you dont know how to be sterile nor have any clue about chemistry, dont experiment.

Also the part about not needing a coach when starting is wrong. Completely wrong. A coach provides information that is not visible to your own eye. Most people forget that he is a coach NOT a dictator. You habe to have a very good communication and share wisdom/try to find solutions together.

Of course if you are an ignorant idiot no one wants to be your coach. Stay humble, literally no one on this planet has stopped learning.

Best wishes

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2017, 12:56:50 AM »

^none of us needed coaches in the pros last century ,, and it can continue this way into this century ,, it is a way to make money on my name that was developed in the last decade,, it was there before but far farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr less ,, and the hormones between 1995 and 2015 were not significantly different.. not at all ..infact they became worse due to greedy bathroom self cookers

self cooking bring problems to the individual usualy because they start going into a lot of wrong places...and poison all of us athletes,,

gh15 approved

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2017, 09:55:04 AM »

Also the hate for people who sell/brew their own is nonsense. If we look at top amateurs AND professionals, i know plenty who brew on their own.

Exactly.

Pharma grade is always better, but take tren for instance. There's no pharma grade tren. If you brew it you'll have the same product as an UGL lab, since you're using the same salts, but paying 15% of the price.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2017, 10:20:47 AM »

^and what about the fact that interception of powdrs considered to be a dealer? always ..and those are the ones who get busted along the year..

in countries where hormones are controlled.. no athletes are busted EVER! ,, I had a talk about it with politicians before,, never athletes ,, athletes are not touched.. it is dealers! and in most cases a lot more than hormone dealers...in vast majority of cases it is cooks that produce drugs and many type of drugs

in every single case I ever heard in a controlled country where someone got busted it was never really athletes...it was cooks...producers... individuals who were dealing with powdrs... and this! is the truth

dealing with powdrs is always asking for trouble even in countries where hormones are not! controlled

I believe the ones who do it know the risk and take a lot of mesures of percausions many of whom have pharmacys too..and many of them in countries where hormones are not controlled

gh15 approved

hormonaFella

• Emperor
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2017, 10:40:22 PM »

id bet the top tier guys, or ones that get promoted highly dont pay for shit...jay/phil/ramy/dallas, i bet those guys dont pay for a drop of gear or hormone...shit aaron singerman baught dallas a range rover lol

i just did the math on myself, and im around 8k for growth and aas

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2017, 10:56:42 PM »

^and what about the fact that interception of powdrs considered to be a dealer?

Good question.

There are variables by situation and country.

There are several local salt sources in the US. Zero risk. They reship the stuff they get from China with a 25% markup on it and remove the risk in the process. Pretty fair and still much much cheaper than buying UGL gear.

Here, where I live, the stuff will probably be confiscated by customs, but they won't prosecute anyone for ordering salts, even if it's kilos of it.

Darkterror

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2017, 01:06:47 AM »

^and what about the fact that interception of powdrs considered to be a dealer? always ..and those are the ones who get busted along the year..

in countries where hormones are controlled.. no athletes are busted EVER! ,, I had a talk about it with politicians before,, never athletes ,, athletes are not touched.. it is dealers! and in most cases a lot more than hormone dealers...in vast majority of cases it is cooks that produce drugs and many type of drugs

in every single case I ever heard in a controlled country where someone got busted it was never really athletes...it was cooks...producers... individuals who were dealing with powdrs... and this! is the truth

dealing with powdrs is always asking for trouble even in countries where hormones are not! controlled

I believe the ones who do it know the risk and take a lot of mesures of percausions many of whom have pharmacys too..and many of them in countries where hormones are not controlled

gh15 approved

100% True.

Even if they catch you as "athlete" they will still let you go if you give up your dealer. They want the source, not the user.

I've worked with a UG-lab and the amount of security we had to go through was insane but every single one did it because it's a chain. If one fucks up everyone else fucks up so you make sure your part of the chain is secured and hidden, everyone else does the same so no one can fuck anyone. Our security was above top secret because of the country(Sweden), here they will literally pick you up off the street if you look "TOO" jacked.

Doing this as a college student makes sure I get the hormones I need without ever paying for it. My benefits are 300$ a month so I don't have to spend that on the gear. We sell to a top swedish BB and he averages around 10 000$ a year, considering our BB's are half the size of the guys in the US, I could easily make the argument that US-based bodybuilders need atleast 20 000$ to be in the top of the sport.

ironlionxyz

• WIZARD
  • Strength comes from the heart
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2017, 08:42:54 AM »

id bet the top tier guys, or ones that get promoted highly dont pay for shit...jay/phil/ramy/dallas, i bet those guys dont pay for a drop of gear or hormone...shit aaron singerman baught dallas a range rover lol

i just did the math on myself, and im around 8k for growth and aas

Is that a year or your summation of steroid use? Im starting to put some budgets together for future use, just trying to get an idea.

Im lucky i've spent 600 in 6 months of use and I can get use to this :)

Next year will not so easy on the wallet.... Or my t-shirts.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up