GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello IceCreamFitness Here  (Read 171239 times)

birdynamnam

• WIZARD
Re: Hello IceCreamFitness Here
« Reply #2100 on: April 03, 2015, 01:47:34 AM »

Just like Clint Darden did!

Ronz

• WIZARD
« Reply #2101 on: April 04, 2015, 05:03:31 AM »

Jason, the whole Benz story. Is it one huge internet trolling or serious?

Now this is a cause I can support
http://www.gofundme.com/q9wmzc

Would rather support lean82 and his efforts to raise money for a life/death operation, but hey that's just me right?? lol

edit: just seen the comments on that gofundme page, priceless lol.

fuck this shit  ;D I want Jason to reenact the gear talk series over on Vimeo where anything goes  8)

Agree, wholeheartedly.

Sorry Jason, there's just too many youtube fitness/powerlifting/bbing gurus out there and I just don't give a shit about non-hormone related fitness stuff anymore. I've heard it all already. You no longer have anything that really distinguishes you from the formless pack beyond your advanced age. You pretty much left a market where you were one of only a handful of voices to one that's completely saturated already. IMO go to another site that will host gear talk videos like Vimeo, make your youtube subscribers aware of the vimeo channel, and then have interesting and novel content that is really scarce and it's holla holla get dolla.

He's clearly made his choice lol. I guess money from tigerfitness affiliates and moronic gofundme campaigns matters more than honest info about hormones (unless the money made from such ventures go to charity).

@the_BMW what you say is true, if you care more about publicity than delivering an honest message.
vv

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #2102 on: April 04, 2015, 05:32:56 AM »

The gofundme thing is clearly trolling/ a joke.

No such thing as bad publicity, it has got people talking about Jason which as a result drives traffic to his channel.

The RyanAir boss Michael O'Leary puprosely says negative things about his airline, spins bad publicity and says crazy things to get free publicity. It worked very well for him. Some his quotes (this guy runs a low price airline) include:

"Anyone who thinks Ryanair flights are some sort of bastion of sanctity where you can contemplate your navel is wrong. We already bombard you with as many in-flight announcements and trolleys as we can. Anyone who looks like sleeping, we wake them up to sell them things."
"I'm Europe's most underpaid and underappreciated boss. I'm paid about 20 times more than the average Ryanair employee and I think the gap should be wider."

Free bad publicity is still free publicity

dough_valley

• Junior
  • Bbqfitness
« Reply #2103 on: April 13, 2015, 03:50:24 AM »

Hey Jason my bro. Long time pre ICF brother here. Lets give this thread a new start. Fuck all this pseudo fitness shit and lets talk about training again.

You left UK  a while ago but if you havent seen this you really should. Mattdoesfitness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ipp6CoKoG4

All 5x5 and 5x3. Natty or not brother have really made fantastic progress using your approach on training. Matt is a true powerbuilder that needs a bit more attention.
I love the big 3, the big 3 hates me.

Absolution

• WIZARD
« Reply #2104 on: April 13, 2015, 04:20:44 AM »

Hey Jason my bro. Long time pre ICF brother here. Lets give this thread a new start. Fuck all this pseudo fitness shit and lets talk about training again.

You left UK  a while ago but if you havent seen this you really should. Mattdoesfitness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ipp6CoKoG4

All 5x5 and 5x3. Natty or not brother have really made fantastic progress using your approach on training. Matt is a true powerbuilder that needs a bit more attention.

I really like this guy physique and recent gains screams not natty though but he does have an athletes background from sprinting competitively and is a PE teacher i believe, like to think hes natty as he does enter natty feds.

Not sure if his training is anything like jasons hits every lift twice a week and does alot of volume just happens does 5x5 on some sessions, his programme confuses me a little can never really keep up with what rep scream hes in or if its speed/strength all i know is he hits everything heavy lots. Needs more attention though i agree.

mark woods

• King
  • inside every fat person there's a ripped one..Or 2
« Reply #2105 on: April 13, 2015, 07:11:30 AM »

I watch matt does fitness and for my money he's defo not natty,I believe you can't train that hard and heavy 6 days a week which is what he does,and physique too screams it and he eats nothing but utter shite,likeable type of fella but did do a vid about not like people who scream about being natty when not which is odd!

Absolution

• WIZARD
« Reply #2106 on: April 13, 2015, 03:24:03 PM »

I watch matt does fitness and for my money he's defo not natty,I believe you can't train that hard and heavy 6 days a week which is what he does,and physique too screams it and he eats nothing but utter shite,likeable type of fella but did do a vid about not like people who scream about being natty when not which is odd!

Yeah his macro vids are ridiculous doesnt actually count anything just calls it that and eats about 5k cals of rubbish, but teaching PE at a school he must be exercising all day so can get away with it. But yeah i agree all that volume with almost max weight on top of his job! He is very very likely enhanced.

Vamplife

• WIZARD
« Reply #2107 on: April 14, 2015, 05:19:25 AM »

is there any real natural youtube bodybuider there?never seen one

mark woods

• King
  • inside every fat person there's a ripped one..Or 2
« Reply #2108 on: April 14, 2015, 05:32:04 AM »

Yea...kali muscle seems legit!

Vamplife

• WIZARD
« Reply #2109 on: April 14, 2015, 06:15:29 AM »

Haha.He even dont like supplements only food.so big thumbs for him

Grave

• Conditional Junior
  • Chosen. Strife. Discord. Dread. Corruption. Chaos.
« Reply #2110 on: April 22, 2015, 02:05:40 PM »

Hey Jason.

long time follower. I would like to see you remake the gear talk videos, even if its just exclusively for gh15.

also im glad you decided to come back to the states, im in Texas too.

im glad your on this board, maybe you could do a Q and A just on this forum.

thx, and keep it up.
Chosen. Strife. Discord. Dread. Corruption. Chaos.

dough_valley

• Junior
  • Bbqfitness
« Reply #2111 on: April 23, 2015, 01:51:42 AM »

Hey Jason.

long time follower. I would like to see you remake the gear talk videos, even if its just exclusively for gh15.

also im glad you decided to come back to the states, im in Texas too.

im glad your on this board, maybe you could do a Q and A just on this forum.

thx, and keep it up.

Yea, a GH15 Q&A would be awesome!

As for the training footage, even though its redundant it brings your channel to life, especially for new subscribers. Keep it up big man.
I love the big 3, the big 3 hates me.

birdynamnam

• WIZARD
« Reply #2112 on: April 23, 2015, 03:30:01 AM »

Really enjoyed your McDonald's video btw. Clever take.

JasonDB

• Emperor
  • Hairy Powerlifter Aesthetics
« Reply #2113 on: April 23, 2015, 07:35:31 AM »

is there any real natural youtube bodybuider there?never seen one

youtube natty is up to a gram of gear a week so sure there are plenty of youtube natties on youtube.

herpderptardslurp

• WIZARD
  • Lord Bloofington's Castle
« Reply #2114 on: April 23, 2015, 10:19:14 AM »

zzzzzz. That video where you advised the guy to do nothing about his raped gf and claimed you had skills in stalking and assassinating people without getting caught was hilarious.
I am a fictional character.

JasonDB

• Emperor
  • Hairy Powerlifter Aesthetics
« Reply #2115 on: April 23, 2015, 07:26:33 PM »

zzzzzz. That video where you advised the guy to do nothing about his raped gf and claimed you had skills in stalking and assassinating people without getting caught was hilarious.

Notice you don't see any of these people popping off or threatening me any longer who paid for extensive background checks on me?  Supplement companies and Lame are not messing with me.  All good though its all a game, I'm harmless.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #2116 on: September 04, 2016, 04:42:00 AM »

some jasoniceream for you ::)
actually fooled me back in the day to belive he was a gh15er lol ,, but ofcourssse it was to build his youtube on my name ,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

ausbroh

• WIZARD
« Reply #2117 on: September 05, 2016, 11:47:05 PM »

All hail the reptilian overlord lol.
Team Australia

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2118 on: September 06, 2016, 01:42:04 PM »

hes a reptilian nowdays? lol thts news to me,, 

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #2119 on: September 07, 2016, 01:28:30 PM »

everyone,,,go research my posts,,,if anyone can find any post where i praise this fat dorky fuck or say he is legit,,,i will pay you $100,,,it should only be insults,,,,,IF YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT,,YOUR ADVICE IS SHIT

ANOTHER LITTLE SCIENCE BOY,,,ALL THAT SCIENCE AND HE CAN'T EVEN ACHIEVE 195LBS WITHOUT LOVE HANDLES,,,GIVE ME A BREAK,,,,,HE WAS SOME HALF ASS POWERLIFTER STRENGTH BOY WHO REALIZED HE LOOK LIKE SHIT DESPITE ALL HIS REASEARCH,,,SO HE DECIDED TO MAKE MONEY OFF HIS RESEARCH,,CUZ HE DIDN'T HAVE THE GENEITCS TO WALK AROUND 195LBS WITHOUT LOVE HANDLES

HE COULD CUT TO 170LBS AND NOT HAVE LOVE HANDLES,,,BUT HE LOOKS SICK,,,ONCE HE TRIES TO GET UP TO 200,,,THEY ARE THERE,,,THIS IS THE MARK OF PISS POOR GENETICS,,,

and he was a dork, a nerd,,,a smart one,,he pull the wool over many eyes,,,,but not these eyes

many many many on this board,,and ohters,,,,stared an out of shape power lifters penis right in the face,,,and let it poke you in the eye,,,,,

STONECOLD STEVE AUSTIN SAID DTA,,DONT TRUST ANYONE,,,,ESPECIALLY IF THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DONT EVEN LIFT

anderloy

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #2120 on: September 07, 2016, 01:40:03 PM »

I hate this fat fuck so bad... Looks like shit, gives shit advice, lies about everything and yet calls out the 18 yo NPC bber cause he told him to kill himself lmao

Im_blah

• WIZARD
  • Hormones are NOT narcotics!
« Reply #2121 on: September 09, 2016, 06:03:51 AM »

Jason "the reptilian secret agent" bloho I fucking hate this guy. He is a fitness youtuber but doesn't look like he lifts besides getting up from the couch. some of the shit he says blows my mind. I think hes a special kind of stupid

herpderptardslurp

• WIZARD
  • Lord Bloofington's Castle
« Reply #2122 on: September 09, 2016, 11:08:44 PM »

I'll admit, I was fooled from the pre-Layne days and really believed his "former elite bodybuilder" stories of benching 450 and being shredded to the bone 220 on stage or whatever. But after the Layne court case and comeback to youtube... something became unhinged. I think he's severely mentally ill and was coming back to normal for a few years/months, and then that Layne drama triggered something. I feel kinda bad for him; he needs to drop to TRT and consult mental health professionals imo. And stay off social media and being an internet public figure.
I am a fictional character.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2123 on: December 26, 2018, 07:03:32 AM »

elite or not elite .. 100k+ subs on youtube deseve a sticky from me on the youtube boarding

gh15 approved

Chris

• WIZARD
« Reply #2124 on: December 30, 2018, 12:18:44 PM »

elite or not elite .. 100k+ subs on youtube deseve a sticky from me on the youtube boarding

gh15 approved

I wouldn?t bother the guy is a complete weirdo, I?ve never followed him but I did look recently and most of his videos the people can?t even take him seriously and dislike them more than liking them (lol) he calls out bodybuilders who look better than him and this dude doesn?t even look like he lifts, he gets his publicity from calling out famous or known you tubers for how they look when this guy takes steroids and looks like nothing lmao.

Fair play to him if he was a power lifter and looked the way he did but even dudes who?re ripped or are natural can lift more than this bloke so he can barely even claim being a power lifter lol. Btw I don?t ?hate? on anyone but this guy literally calls out everyone who looks better than him and it?s hilarious.
Now everytime I'm about to do a set which I know is gonna be tough as hell, I tell myself "Just think about how you wanna look."

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #2125 on: December 30, 2018, 12:52:35 PM »

Hate is a strong word for a fucking youtuber you guys have issues.
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

GoBruins!

• Junior
« Reply #2126 on: March 21, 2019, 11:27:38 PM »

Lol this is Jason Blaha, the super jacked, elite killing machine mercenary?
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]   Go Up